Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 4:41 pm

Listening to him Jessie frowned a little when he said that he could shatter her mind and bring any vampire that exists under control “I don’t care” she said simply, as he continued to speak Jessie leaned back a little still frowning as she listened. When he finished speaking she reached out and placed her left index finger against his lips for a moment just in case he tried to talk more, logically she didn’t know how to process everything he had told her. Taking her hand away after a moment Jessie took a slight step back from Farun “I am not drunk enough for this conversation” she said before she quickly downed the rest of the wine in the bottle. Moving away from him she walked over to her bedside table and put the empty bottle down before she started for the bathroom. “So you’re the Able?” Jessie asked frowning as she stopped before she went into the bathroom, “Like literally the one from all of our damned history books that know it all vampires have written?” She questioned as she looked at Farun a look of confusion passing over her face quickly before she smirked a little, “Well, explains why you are so good in bed, you have years of experience” Jessie joked before she walked into the bathroom and set about filling the tub with water.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 2:02 pm

Farun looked at her, not making a single movement even as she got so close to him, his breathing kept slow and shallow on purpose. "Anger fueled jealousy. My wolf has made his decision, and in that state, we would have done something that I have killed wolves for doing." He closed his eyes, uncomfortable at the rise of the side of his curse that he never thought would come to the surface. "I could shatter your mind. Any vampire that exists, I can bring them under control." His head tilted slightly to the right, his expression turning a little pained. "In the first time I lived... I was cursed at the same time my brother was. When he killed me... I was struck with the same curse as he was, but instead of living forever, I am reborn after the end of every lifetime." Taking in a deep breath, he slowly let it out as he opened his eyes. "I did not bring Ceres into the pack just because she was a child who needed help... but because she was Caine's daughter. It also makes her Abel's niece... my niece."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 11:07 pm

Jessie took note of his gaze moving to her neck and she raised a brow slightly, she knew that look well. The look of wanting to bite into someone’s neck. When Farun said he knew what she wanted but wasn’t going to risk damaging or destroying her conscious mind she couldn’t help but laugh softly, “There is only one man who has that power…and it’s not you” she said as she closed the inch of space between them. Leaning up so her lips were almost touching his she smirked at him, “Are you going to tell me what sent you looking for another bed companion?” Jessie purred. She wanted to know what had spurred him to take another woman to his bed when she had offered him her companionship.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 10:56 pm

Farun was quiet for a few moments after she spoke, his gaze slowly shifting until he was staring at her neck. “She took a great risk without be aware of just what danger she was courting. She is very lucky that all the centuries of my living soul did not completely destroy her mind.” He closed his eyes, taking in a slow, deep breath as tried to bring his mind and soul into alignment. “I know what you want right now, but… now is not a good time. I will not risk damaging, or even destroying, your conscious mind…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:54 pm

Jessie studied his face as she took note of his eyes changing colours, it was mesmerising for her. When he said that he wasn’t a monster she couldn’t help but smirk a little, “We are all monsters here Farun” she said simply before she reached out and patted his chest a little with her free hand. “And she might have created a wound, but you are not allowed to take it out on her” Jessie said firmly with a shake of her head before she sipped some more of her wine. “If you want to take that anger out on someone, take it out on me” she said simply with a shrug of her shoulders. “But you do not touch my coven members” Jessie added with another smirk as she looked up at him, even in her drunken haze she didn’t care that he was angry, he looked good angry.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 9:49 pm

Farun’s eyes were slowly changing, the left one turning black while the right one turned red. He could feel that side of him he had learned to repress early in his current lifetime coming up as she got closer to him. “I am no monster Jessie, but do not expect me to keep silent if I see her again. No matter the person, showing all of that is a violation to the other person. She created a wound, and she will be rebuked.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 4:11 pm

Hearing the growl that left him Jessie bared her fangs and hissed showing him she wasn’t impressed by the sound. Letting him rant she rolled her eyes at him, “What did you expect was going to happen when you chose a new vampire for a bed companion” she snapped at him before she pushed herself off of the wall. The movement almost made her fall but Jessie managed to catch herself by grabbing the doorframe, “And I am not jealous Farun, I am pissed off” Jessie added before she looked at him. There was something in her eyes that was bordering on sadness but as soon as it was there it was gone, “Also, if you so much as raise a hand to her, you will be dealing with me” she said dangerously as she stalked towards him closing the distance until there was only and inch of space between them.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 7:12 am

Farun’s eyes narrowed slightly, a low growl coming from his chest as he listened to Jessie mention the woman from last night. “First of all, this jealousy you are showing is unwarranted. We are not joined by the Mark, nor are we in a committed relationship. Second, you better make sure she stays away from me. The coven may know that the both of us slept together, but you did not broadcast it to the entire household like she did!” The raise in his voice at the end showed that what happened last night was what he was truly angry about.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 11:23 pm

Eris shook his head slightly as he listened to Ceres, when he said that it was time to see if there was a fight he frowned a little before he laughed a little. "Well, if we hear things start to being broken I've got twenty bucks on Jessie winning" he joked as he continued to sip more of his coffee, he doubted if they heard things breaking it would be the two of them fighting.

----

Jessie looked over at Farun when he came into her room through her window, she was sat outside her bathroom her back against the wall with her legs crossed at the ankles. She had been trying to go into the bathroom to run herself a bath with her bottle of wine but had tripped over her feet while doing so, thankfully she had saved her wine and that was all she cared about. "Hmmm, depends on the kind of help you are offering" Jessie managed to get out her words slurring a little together before she took a swig from her wine with a slightly raised brow as she looked at him, "You could always go and help the woman you helped last night" she said with a smirk as she slowly managed to get herself to her feet swaying slightly as she leaned against the wall "I am sure she would love that...I mean, she loved having you above her".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 11:15 pm

Ceres chuckled faintly when Eris said that he didn’t remember love being insane. “Ah… Love. Sometimes it is a slow burn, that takes some time to truly blossom. Other times it is fast, passion fulled and intense. Sometimes… it can be jealousy and anger and fights that end in intense passion.” She glanced up when she felt Farun pull in and hide his power. “Huh… Time to see if there is a fight.”

- - - - -

Farun easily scaled the outside of the coven house, making his way into Jessie’s room by unlocking and opening the window. Shutting it behind him, he looked over towards Jessie, his eyes a dark amber-gold. “You look like you need some help…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 9:11 pm

Eris raised a brow a little as he listened to Ceres, “Just tell him to go and see Jessie, easier to talk to her about shit when she’s drunk on fae wine. Hell, he might even get her to let him into her life a little more” he said with a shake of his head. Thinking about the idea of him possibly blowing up at the woman he slept with Eris smirked a little, “If he did that Jessie would put herself into the middle of it even if she is pissed at the girl” he laughed. “Honestly, I don’t remember love being this…insane” Erie sighed with a shake of his head. Logically he knew if Farun did go up and see Jessie she would probably still give him the chance to sleep with her again even if she was trying to hold a grudge against him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 9:03 pm

Ceres shook her head, picking up Farun’s abandoned cup and going over to dump it in the nearby sink. “It really depends on your definition of drastic. The house might be set with firewood for a few months by the time he comes back.” Rinsing out the cup, she re-used it and made herself a coffee with a dash of milk in it. “You know, he probably will sleep outside in wolf form if he has to, to let Jessie sober up. He won’t want to stay inside, because he might blow up on that woman. This is so unnecessarily messy, it’s giving me a headache.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 8:49 pm

Eris walked into the kitchen and looked between Farun and Ceres as he grabbed a cup of coffee for himself, “She’s not going to ask…she’s drunk” Eris called after him as he left. Sitting down he sighed softly, “It is going to be a long day” he said with a shake of his head as he looked at Ceres. “His not going to do anything drastic is he?” Eris asked, he had never met an unhappy Alpha King before and he wasn’t sure he wanted to as he was not about to go after him to tell him to talk to Jessie even if she was completely smashed on fae wine and probably struggling to do anything normally. Hearing a thump come from upstairs he couldn’t help but snort a little, “Either Jessie is rearranging furniture or she just fell over” he laughed as he leaned back into the chair. He wasn’t going to check on her, he was going to leave her be for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 8:41 pm

There was something different in the air of the coven house as Farun made his way downstairs, following the scent of coffee to the kitchen to find Ceres holding out a cup towards him. Taking it with a muttered thank you, he took in a slow drink, letting his foggy mind clear up. “Ceres… I passed a few people coming down here, and I get this distinct feeling that something changed.” Ceres nearly choked on her coffee, and she glanced up as she heard Eris enter the kitchen. “Ah… Your partner broadcasted last night to the entire coven.”

Farun paused, and Ceres felt as if all of the air in the room had been sucked out all at once. After a tense pause, Farun spoke with a motionless voice. “If Jessie asks… I went outside.” Setting down his cup, he turned and walked out the front door. Ceres flinched slightly when the sound of the front door shutting echoed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 8:08 pm

Eris sighed a little and shook his head slightly, “A pissed off Alpha King and a jealous vampire is going to make for a very fun coven” he said sarcastically with a shake of his head. Eris made sure that the two of them stayed out in the club for a few hours before he got them both back to the coven. “My bed is open for you again if you would feel more comfortable there” he said gently with a smile.

————-

It was close to ten am when Jessie finally came back to the coven, a bottle of far wine in her right hand. She knew if Eris saw her he would carry her to her room and take the wine but she was glad he didn’t. Making her way upstairs stumbling a little she got to her room as the woman was leaving Faruns and she looked at Jessie with fear only making Jessie roll her eyes. Opening her bedroom door she stumbled in and left the door open. She didn’t care who saw her as she placed the bottle on her nightstand and started trying to unzip her dress. After a moment she bent over her bed with a sigh placing her hands on the mattress. “Fucking zip” she murmured to herself her words slurring as she stood back upright and grabbed the zip enough to pull it down and shimmy her way out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 pm

Ceres blinked slowly when he told her what had happened, and she turned to face the bar, her head dropping slightly as she let out a nervous laugh, quickly knocking back the rest of her drink. “Ah, aha…” She sat down the glass, the glass shaking slightly before it was sat down. “That’s not good… I kind of don’t want to go back now….” She muttered. Closing her eyes, she took in a slow and deep breath. “Farun is not a… prude by any meaning of the word, but… he does not talk about that kind of thing. Everyone knows about that night with Jessie, sure, but she didn’t basically parade the fact that they slept together. Not like this woman has. He will not be pleased when he finds out she did that…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 3:48 pm

Eris shook his head a little when Ceres told him not to say anything to Jessie, “Don’t worry…I’m not going to say a word” he said with a small smile. Finishing off his whiskey he placed the empty glass down on the bar and waited for a refill, “Jessie may seem like she doesn’t care, that she enjoys being alone but in reality she’s lonely” Eris sighed as he looked at Ceres. “She’s never been loved, she is used to just being used by men for her body so she doesn’t know what to do when a man actually likes he for more than that” he said casually “She also doesn’t like to get attached to people because she doesn’t want to see them die” Eris added with a small sad smile.

After an hour Eris stiffened in his seat and swore softly as he watched Jessie walking towards them, he had felt something come through the connection to the other coven members. “Jessie” Eris started as he looked at her making Jessie frown at him, “Don’t start Eris. If he wishes to bed who he desires and they decide to show me that is their choice” Jessie snapped before she looked at Ceres. “Get her home soon, Eris” she said before she vanished making him sigh. “Don’t worry, she’s not going back to the coven. There is a club a block from here that caters to creatures and sells fae wine…the only alcohol that can get us drunk so we probably will not be seeing her until late in the morning” Eris sighed before he looked at Ceres. “Whoever Farun is with just showed the whole coven what was happening” he explained to wanting Ceres to know what had cause Jessie’s change in demeanour.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 8:30 am

Ceres shook her head with a faint smile, something sharp flashing in her gaze as she looked over at Eris. “You will not say a word. If she were to leave here and show up in the middle of his anger tango session, his wolf will end up doing something they will both hate.” She glanced down into her drink, a faint frown coming to her face. “His beast side has already decided on who it wants, but it is the combination of both beast and man that keeps him from pushing the subject on her. She does not want to be tied down in anyway it seems, and he will respect that choice. Just let him have this.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:11 am

Eris frowned a little as he listened to Ceres before he burst out laughing listening to Ceres, "Fucking hell" he laughed as he pulled out his phone and quickly sent a text off to one of the local furniture makes they tended to use to get a bed order on standby. "Alright, bed order is on standby" Eris chuckled with a shake of his head as he watched Jessie, "I'm kind of half tempted to tell her that there is something going on back at the coven....but I am also very tempted to see how on earth she will react if she see another woman coming out of Farun's room" Eris said with a grin. He had no doubt that even though Jessie pretended not to care what others did she would be a very jealous woman if Farun took another woman to his bed, "I swear, there is never a dull moment when it comes to Jessie and her damned lovers".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:04 am

Ceres let out a faint snort, shaking her head slightly. “Ah, it won’t be her he gets tonight.” She leaned over in her seat, her shoulder leaning slightly agains Eris’ own, that position allowing her to whisper to him. “Farun can detach his spirit side, and so he was following us here. He left right before I got my drink, and I got the feeling that his wolf is extremely wound up over this all, so he probably will find someone still at the house that is willing to reciprocate carnally. She managed to tease him without even knowing it.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 11:37 pm

"That...pretty much sums Jessie up" Eris laughed with a nod of his head as Ceres explained that Jessie reminded her of a snake breed. Sipping some more of his whiskey he raised a brow a little at Ceres when she spoke about him ordering furniture because she had a feeling Farun was going to break his bed, "If Farun plans to use Jessie to break the bed tonight he might need to come and get her himself because she will not be back at the coven until morning" Eris chuckled. "Especially if she's planning on teasing the human males more with making them think they have a chance of joining her in her bed" he added with a shake of his head as he glanced over to where Jessie was dancing to see a human male was already trying to get very touchy with her on the dance floor making him roll his eyes. Eris knew if Farun was there that Jessie would have been far more promiscuous as she enjoyed teasing any men she slept with just to get them riled up.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 11:29 pm

Ceres glanced up when the woman walked over, smirking faintly behind her glass as she could feel a shudder of annoyance coming from the connection she had with her brother. She turned in her seat, watching as Jessie returned to the dance floor, her glass held in her right hand. “You know… Jessie reminds me of a snake breed called the Vietnamese Blue Beauty. Slender and beautiful… but dangerous when provoked. Taking lovers, but only on their own terms…” She took a sip from her drink, glancing over at Eris. “If you have a contact that you can order furniture from, you might want to shoot them a message, go ahead and get a replacement bed for Farun’s room. I have a feeling that he might break it tonight…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:58 pm

Eris couldn't help but chuckle when Ceres said that the men in the pack house were terrible, "Ah, brutes with no manners?" he asked teasingly as he picked up his whiskey and sipped on it a little when it was placed in front of him. "If you ever think they need a lesson in manners, do let me know, I am more than happy to teach them how to actually treat a lady" Eris said with a smirk, he knew if he was just like every other male around he would have just swept Ceres off her feet and called it a day. But he was a gentleman and would work on wooing the woman he was starting to care about so much.

As they sat chatting to each other Jessie came over to the bar and ordered herself a wine making Eris look at her, "Enjoy yourself over there against the wall?" he asked her pointedly making Jessie laughed. "Oh please, he was human, he thought he had a chance to have sex with me but you know how I am" Jessie laughed with a smirk, "I don't sleep with humans. Tease them and feed from them yes, I don't have sex with them" she said sweetly before she looked at Ceres with a raised brow. "Enjoying Eris' company?" Jessie asked sweetly as she gently patted Eris' shoulder, "Why don't you go and dance Jessie, I am sure you have more humans to tease" Eris laughed as Jessie grabbed her wine and downed it quickly before she put the empty glass down. "You are a stick in the mud" Jessie laughed before she headed onto the dance floor enjoying having the human males think they had a chance with her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:49 pm

Ceres glanced down as she felt spectral fur rub against her leg. “I am returning to my body now, Ceres.” The woman let out a faint sigh, giving a slight nod before calling for a simple Jameson whiskey from the bartender. “It was not a thing I was concerned with for a while.” She said in a soft tone, responding to Eris’ mate question. “I think… the effect the moon has on other female shifters isn’t as intense for me because of my father’s bloodline.” An old encounter popped up into her mind, and she shook her head with a scowl. “Besides… The men that are around the pack house are just… terrible. Not like you at all.” She ended in a light tone, as her drink was sat down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:08 pm

Eris shrugged his shoulders a little when Ceres mentioned the DJ had great taste, "Not really my thing" he laughed a little. Looking at her hand he took it in his own and lead her towards the club as he promised to call for him if she couldn't handle it on her own, "That's all I can ask of you" Eris said gently with a smile as the bouncer let the two of them in straight away without stopping them. Looking around the club for a moment he gently tugged on Ceres' hand as he lead her over to the bar, "Order anything you want, we have a permanently open tab here" he called to her over the music before he started looking around the club again. Spotting Jessie pinned up against a wall he shook his head slightly, "Well, looks like Jessie has already eaten her fill of blood and is trying to get a fill of something else" Eris said rolling his eyes.

Sitting down on a stool at the bar he ordered a whiskey as he looked at Ceres, "Have you ever met someone you might want as a mate before?" he asked her curiously. He wanted to get to know her more since Farun and her we're the longest standing guests they had had in the coven in years. He was sure if Jessie wasn't so stubborn and determined not to get attached to anyone she would have wanted to make Farun her bloodmate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next