Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 8:19 pm

Eris raised a brow at her a little when she started to speak about her visions, frowning slightly he turned his head and looked back out the window his jaw clenching slightly. “Mira…her name was Mira” he said softly with a small sigh as he continued to look out the window watching people passing by. “She was the only person I would have died for…Jessie and I tried to save her but we couldn’t in time…Jessie blamed herself for years over her death…I think she still blames herself a little” Eris said softly before he looked over at Ceres. “She was my blood mate and I was her soul mate” he explained.

Jessie couldn’t stop herself from making a slight annoyed noise when he said that his ancestor would be pissed if he knew what they had done the night before, “He wasn’t the only one. Apparently it’s hard to accept that I chose to be turned and leave the palace…the vampire who turned me I granted him freedom to do as he wished with the King when I left” she said with a small shrug. “Him being turned and going mad because of that was what started the blood wars, it didn’t bother me that people blamed me because I know the truth and that’s enough” she laughed softly as she turned her head to the side and looked at his neck with a small smirk before she placed a small kiss against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 8:10 pm

Ceres held her coffee cup between her hands, looking down into the dark liquid, a faint sigh coming from her as she tilted her head slightly to the left. "Eris. Last night, for the first time ever, one of my clairvoyant visions actually saw me. The room was blurry, and wolves were surrounding someone... then everything froze. The person turned around, and asked if I could pass on a message." She closed her eyes, her head lowered. "She said that in the moment that it... happened, she knew that you and Jessie were doing your best to help, to get her out of there..." The surface of her coffee was disturbed by a tear that had fallen into it. "And she was happy..."

- - - - -

Farun chuckled when he remembered one of the old family stories. "My ancestor would be pissed if he knew what happened last night and could see us right now. He could not put it through that thick ass bigoted skull of his that the things your ex-husband did during the war... you were not a part of. The both of you were the same in his mind."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 7:50 pm

“Oh that would be quite the sight” Eris laughed with a shake of his head, “Jessie and Damon buttheads like no tomorrow to the point that she has left the meetings covered in blood”. He couldn’t help but smirk at the idea of Farun getting pissed off at someone threatening Jessie, “Oh I can assure you that she will be the first one to swing if she was to actually get threatened by him and it would serve him right”. Sighing a little Eris leaned back in his chair and looked around the cafe with a small smile, “It has been quite sometime since I have been in the city and just relax.”

Jessie laughed when he said that he knew who she was because of records that were kept. “Those wars were honestly the most fun I had in years. It was also when I turned Eris. Of course he likes to romanticise it as if it was fate but honestly, it was just a matter of opportunity” she laughed with a small shake of her head. “After the wars I came and went, ruled a coven, slaughtered them and then started a new one” she stated casually with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 7:41 pm

Ceres ate her macarons in silence, a thought crossing her mind. "I really hope he doesn't try to do anything when my brother is in the meeting. He has been known to gut the power structure of packs that are run by tyrants, and if he does something to threaten Jessie on top of that, even if she can handle herself... it will not be a bloodless night."

- - - - -

Farun closed his eyes, ignoring the quiet snarl that came from his wolf at the mention of the wars. "Those are not years that my family has forgotten. I can surmise who that King was... and from what I know from the memories we kept records of... I know who you are." He let out a faint chuckle. "They always wondered where you went. Rumors of death, the like... but we had a feeling you had gotten your freedom."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 7:11 pm

Eris chuckled when she spoke about wolves acting like tiny sheep, “I mean, you aren’t wrong in the slightest” he said as their order was brought over to the table and placed in front of them. Picking up his coffee he sipped it slowly. “Their Alpha is always on a power trip. Thinks he should rule everything and everyone” he said with a shake of his head, “Though, he does run away from Jessie when he tries to attack coven members” he added with a laugh as he had seen first hand how fast Damon ran away from the sight of Jessie.

Letting him lace their fingers together she laid her head back on his shoulder with a sigh when he said his wolf wanted to know how long she had been alone. “I am sure you have heard of the blood wars…about two years before that is when I was turned and left behind being a Queen” she stated casually before she gave a soft laugh. “But in saying that I was married to a King for five years before that so, I’ve been alone for a very long time.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 7:03 pm

Ceres smiled faintly, looking down at her hands. "My grandmother on my mother's side was French. Some of my earliest memories were helping her in the kitchen." Looking over at the building, her eyes took on a faint golden hue and she was silent for a minute. "Wolves that act like tiny sheep in the shadow of their leader..." Blinking quickly, she rubbed her left eye with a faint frown. "I have no idea where that came from...." She muttered.

- - - - -

Farun was quiet for a moment, shaking his head with a faint chuckle. "He made an impression on her, Jessie. The kind of impression that gives a girl a crush." Looking down at her hand when she put it over his, he turned his hand over, lacing their fingers together. "He wants me to ask... how long have you been alone?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 6:30 pm

Placing their orders Eris order himself just a coffee before he lead her over to a table by one of the windows. Sitting down across from her he looked amazed when she said that she could make macarons. “Those are notoriously hard to make…I would love to try some of yours” he said honestly with a smile. He hadn’t had homemade macarons in a long time and he was more than happy to get Ceres everything she needed to make them if she wished. Looking out of the window he pointed to a massive warehouse across from the cafe, “See that?” He asked before he glanced at her, “That is the pack house for the biggest werewolf pack in the city” Eris added casually.

Jessie couldn’t help the smile the graced her lips when he placed his hand on her thigh, she had never even received this amount of attention from the man she had been married to when she was human. “Oh Eris doesn’t demand, he sweet talks his way to what he wants” She laughed. “He is the only man I have ever met that doesn’t demand things or lose his temper…so I have no doubt at all that he can convince Ceres to go along with the plan” she said with a nod of her head as she moved one of her hands to rest on his that was on her thigh and she lightly traced her fingers over the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 6:07 pm

Ceres raised an eyebrow, able to hear that quiet refusal. "Okay...." She said with a faint smile, looking up at the menu. After a few moments of deliberation, she got a black coffee with caramel in it, and an order of five cherry-flavored macaron. "I can make those, you know." She said to Eris.

- - - - -

Farun shook his head faintly, putting an arm around her waist, resting his hand on the top of her thigh. He let out a snort of laughter. "Ah, I am sure he can, but Ceres is very hard to convince to do anything. That man however... as long as it wasn't overly demanding? He would be able to convince her the sky is green."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 5:39 pm

Eris chuckled as she moved the bag so he couldn’t see into it, hearing her stomach growl he smiled gently and nodded his head. “I know a few” he said smiling as he lead her out of the shop. Leading her down to a quaint little cafe he held the door open for her before he walked in himself. “Order what you like and I’ll pay for it” Eris said casually but his words held an undertone that her paying for it was not on the table.

Jessie shrugged her shoulders at him when he said that she looked like she would enjoy it, “I enjoy a bit of drama now and again. It keeps things lively when you are as old as I am” Jessie laughed as she relaxed her body against Faruns getting more comfortable against him, she didn’t care if Eris and Ceres came back in that moment because she as comfortable. Rolling her eyes a little when Farun said that Eris could help with convincing Ceres. “That man can convince anyone to do anything” she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 5:31 pm

Ceres shook her head, a faint smirk on her face. "Yup. This is a secret." She lifted the bag, turning slightly away from it while holding it close to her chest. "So no peeking." Shaking her head with a faint laugh, she frowned slightly when her stomach let out an odd sound. "Ugh... I just ate! Know of any nice cafes near here?"

- - - - -

Farun blinked slowly as he watched that glint come to her eyes, and he let out a faint smirk. "You look like you are going to really enjoy this. Well, we can get to planning after they get back. Ceres will probably need a little convincing, but I am sure Eris can handle that."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 5:01 pm

Eris raised a brow a little when Ceres paid for the bottle and told him to wait there while she went down the street. Waiting for her to come back he tilted his head slightly towards the bag in her hand, “Whats in there?” He asked as he moved over to Ceres holding a very elaborate box that Marco had placed the chosen wine into. “Or is it a secret?” He teased her with a grin.

“Powerful and sneaky…I like it” Jessie teased as he explained his plan to her, she had no doubt that Damon would freak out as soon as he saw Farun. “I am very much looking forward to seeing the look on his face seeing you haven’t actually left” she laughed. She knew Eris would had fun with this idea as well as being sneaky had kept him alive when he had been human. “The next council meeting is in two days, so I think we have enough time to pull something off” Jessie said with a nod of her head a cheeky glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Ceres gave a faint nod, before looking over at Eris. "So, I need to go to that Men's Warehouse down the street." She handed him the Amex with a faint smile. "Wait here for that for me." She turned and left, making her way down the street, going into the store. She was gone for only a couple of minutes before coming back, carrying a small bag. "Okay, done!"

- - - - -

Farun closed his eyes, not surprised when his wolf calmed down a little when she sat on his lap. Hearing that Damon liked to pull bullshit at the Council, he got an idea. "This is what we are going to do. We are going to have some kind of public issue, a fight maybe. You are going to send Eris off to do something, make it look official. Ceres and I are going to leave, and at a place Eris and I decide, he is going to pick up Ceres and I am going to come back here. You know, make it look like we left. Next time the Council is going to have a meeting, you will sneak me in. When he tries to pull some shit... he will learn."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 3:00 pm

Marco nodded and grabbed the bottle in question, “On the tab Eris?” He asked making the other man shake his head slightly. “If Ceres wishes to pay for it let her” he said with a smile as he took the bottle from the older man and looked it over. “I am sure Jessie will love it” he said with a smile at Ceres before he handed it back to Marco so the man could box it up for them.

Jessie moved from where she was leaning over the counter and walked over to Farun. Without saying a word she perched himself on his lap comfortably when he said that he would need to know more about Damon. “Well, his the kind of male who says jump and his pack asks how high. He thinks if he has the biggest pack then he can rule anything” she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. “His been trying to overthrow the council for months, the other packs don’t try and stand up to him. I do and we’ve had a few physical altercations during council meetings” Jessie laughed with a small shake of her head. When he said that had public show of force would be the response he would have to make she smirked a little. “My coven is at your disposal for that” she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 10:40 am

Back at home, one of the first things she would do in the morning was have a small vial of Farun's blood, as it helped to curb her vampiric sensitivities, and so this was one of the first days where she had not done that. As such, when they were checking on a couple of possible batches, Ceres pointed towards a bottle as in front of one of the barrels. "That batch... It smells of a similar taste composition to my brother's blood. I believe that one would be a good choice."

- - - - -

Farun had his eyes closed, as he thought over the info she had told him. "I will need to know more about this Damon. If he is the one responsible..." He opened his eyes, and she would see that they had taken on a steely look. "A public show of force will be the response I will have to make. I am not just the Alpha King because of my bloodline... and he would do well to remember that."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 5:49 pm

Eris looked a little shocked when Ceres said that she was looking to get a gift for Jessie, “She isn’t one to accept gifts normally…but I think we can find something she’ll accept” he said smiling before he got out of the car, walked around it and opened the passenger door. Once Ceres was out he offered her his arm again and started leading her to a very fancy wine shop. Entering he smiled at an older man who looked shocked to see him. “To what do I owe the pleasure of having the great Eris in my store?” The man asked shocked as he moved around the counter and walked up to him. “Was the last batch not up to standard?” He questioned nervously making Eris chuckle and pat him on his shoulder gently. “Your wine, as always, was impeccable Marco” he reassured him before he nodded his head slightly to Ceres, “She is looking for a gift for Jessie since she and her brother are staying with us” he explained making Marco look at her and beam. “A friend of a friend of a friend of mine” he said excitedly before he motioned for the two of them to follow, “Come, come, I have just finished a new batch” Marco said excitedly. Even though he sold expensive wine to humans his specialty was to make wine mixed with blood for vampires.

Jessie admired how regal Farun looked before she tipped her head to the side a little as he spoke. “Well that could be anyone” she said with a small sigh as she stood upright but stayed leaning against the counter. “I mean, Evan runs a pack that borders my land but he has no interest in politics, nor does he have interest in the council. He prefers to keep himself to himself. Eric is a fourth five minute drive from here but he doesn’t strike me as the assassination type” she said thoughtfully as she tapped at her bottom lip. “Bailey is out, she is ruthless and loves power but isn’t stupid enough to try and attack the Alpha King” Jessie continued before she raised a brow. “But Damon…he runs the biggest pack in the city…he would be the biggest idiot on the council. Always on a power trip, thinks he should rule the council” she explained making a disgusted face. “He and I always clash, he thinks his a big bad wolf but runs like a pup with his tail between his legs whenever he tries to start problems with my coven”.

“Was the person who tried to assassinate you a human or a wolf? Because Damon has Hunters on his payroll” Jessie said with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 5:30 pm

Ceres enjoyed the ride in the car with her eyes closed, feeling calm and free for the first time in a long time. Opening her eyes when she felt the car come to a stop, she thought about his question for a moment. "Well, I can get the others stuff pretty much anywhere. I want to get Jessie something, and you know her, so... We can start there." She also planned on getting something for him, but she wasn't going to tell him that.

For the first time, she would see Farun's more regal side as he sat up straight in his chair, his expression turning stony. "An assassination attempt was carried out on me two weeks ago, a note found on the corpse of the attacker afterwards. My second in command has a clairvoyancy that works on items. He could not see a face, but he knows that the one who ordered the assassination is a male, and that he is on the Council."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 5:05 pm

Eris nodded his head a little when Ceres explained what she wanted to do, “As you wish” he said with a smile and lead her to the garage. There was several different cars parked in there but he lead her to a sports car with blacked out windows. Opening the passenger door he waited for her to get in, once she was in settled he closed the door before he slid into the drivers side. Pressing a button on the keys he garage door opened and he pulled out driving them into the city, “So, what kind of gifts are you thinking? Or are you happy to see any gift shop?” Eris asked as they got into the city. Pulling into a parking space he turned the car off and looked at her, “There plenty of places around to look at” he said with a smile.

Once the pair had left Jessie looked over at Farun and raised a brow at him, “So, what do you want to know about the other council members?” She asked casually as she stayed leaning against the counter her chin propped on her hands as she watched him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 4:58 pm

Ceres closed her eyes with a faint snicker as she put her arm through Eris' offered one. "You two remind me of myself and Farun." She thought about what she wanted to see, and she shrugged slightly, giving Eris a smile. "I need to buy a few gifts I want to get for the others back home, and then after that.... maybe somewhere for lunch that is interesting and different."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Jessie smirked at Farun when he winked at her, the relationship between the two siblings amused her. It somewhat reminded her of her and Eris when they were both still new to the Vampire world. Eris smiled a little as he watched Farun hold up his black Amex card for Ceres to take, “So, where would you like to go first Ceres?” He asked with a raised brow as he held out his left arm for her to take. He was more than happy to take her anywhere her heart desired even if it was just for a drive around the city. “I’m sure Jessie will take good care of your brother while we’re gone” Eris teased making Jessie grab a nearby apple and lob it in his direction which he caught effortlessly with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 4:25 pm

Ceres shot Farun an annoyed look when Eris left the room, and Farun chuckled. "Everyone needs a friend, Ceres." She rolled her eyes at him as she stood up. "Oh, shove it where the sun don't shine, Farun. You know exactly what you are doing." She went over to the fridge and fished out a bottle of water. Farun looked over at Jessie with a faint smile, giving her a wink before Ceres turned back around, sipping on the water while she waited for Eris to get back. Putting the empty bottle in the trash when he came into the room, she walked past Farun and was not surprised when he held up his black Amex. "Just in case you want anything. You didn't have to come with me, but you did. So think of it as a thank you."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:51 pm

Jessie couldn't help but smirk hearing the low growl that came from Farun from her running her hand across his shoulders, giving the dishes a quick rinse she placed them into the dishwasher before she leaned against the kitchen counter resting her elbows on the counter top with her chin sitting on top of her hands which were both closed into fists. "Ah yes, the very boring Council members" she said with a small sigh, she wondered what Farun wanted to know about the other Council members. She of course was more than happy to give Farun any information on them he wanted as none of them had done anything for her to warrant her to not spill their secrets.

Eris looked at Ceres when he said that she didn't want to take up his time and he chuckled, "Its no problem" he said with a smile. "Not much to do around the coven during the day" Eris said honestly, "I'll get ready and we can do and explore the city" he said as he got up from the table and headed back to his room taking his coffee with him. It wasn't long before he came back downstairs dressed casually but still smart enough that if they went anywhere that was a little more upper-class Eris would still fit in easily.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Farun watched her as she got up, a very low growl coming from him when she ran her hand across his shoulders as she walked the dishes back to the kitchen. "Brother... What are we doing today?" Farun looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well... I need to pick Jessie's brain for information on the rest of the Council."

"And what should I do?" Ceres asked, and Farun made a lazy gesture with his hand. "Well... We will be here for a while, so... maybe you can go out with Eris for the day, learn about the nearby city? Have fun." Ceres shook her head, knowing what Farun was trying to do. "I don't want to take up Eris' time...."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:30 pm

Jessie took note of Ceres ducking her head and she couldn't help the soft laugh that left her, she always found it very adorable when people go embarrassed. When she said that she had slept in a comfortable nice smelling bed Jessie raised a brow as she looked at Eris with a small smile as she shook her head slightly, "Always the gentleman...Giving up your bed so others are comfortable" she said with a smile. Eris shrugged his shoulders a little at Jessie, "I am not going take a woman sleep in a chair or on a floor, so yes, I will always give up my bed" he said honestly before he looked at Ceres with a small smile. "The two of you were rather...Quiet. Which was unexpected" Eris said before he shot Jessie a look making her give him a cheeky smirk, "I'll be sure to make extra noise to make you uncomfortable next time" Jessie joked before she stood up and put her coffee on the table. Placing her left hand on Farun's shoulder gently as she leaned around him a little as she picked up the plates when everyone had their fill, as she started for the kitchen she made sure to slide her hand across his shoulders a little with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:24 pm

Ceres ducked her head to let her loose hair hide the faint blush on her face at the woman's tease, not wanting them to see that the tease hit a little too true. Hearing Farun let out a faint groan of annoyed embarrassment at what Eris said, Ceres sat back in her chair, munching on some fruit. "Hey, don't be embarrassed, brother. You got to sleep with a beautiful, powerful vampire and I got to sleep in a really comfortable, nice smelling bed. Everybody wins."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:16 pm

Eris smirked as he looked at Ceres and nodded his head a little at her, "Very true" he agreed making Jessie roll her eyes at the pair. "Oh yes, very intensive" Jessie said sarcastically at the two of them, looking at Farun when he choked on his coffee she raised a brow at him a little before she looked back at Eris and Ceres. "You two are a right pair, honestly" she said with a shake of her head as she slowly ate her food, she finished off half of the plate before she leaned back into the chair as she picked back up her coffee and began sipping it again. Eris gave Jessie a grin as they looked at each other, "Oh please, it's not every day I get to tease you for fucking the Alpha King" he said bluntly with a chuckle making Jessie shake her head at him with a sigh. "Did you expect anything less from me?" Jessie questioned raising a brow making Eris chuckle and shake his head at her question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next