Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:54 pm

Ceres stepped out of the car, reaching up to gently smooth a few flyaway hairs back down, a result of her head resting again the car seat’s headrest. Looking towards the club, her head tilted slightly as she could already pick up the sound of the music within. “It sounds like the disc jockey has great taste.” Smiling faintly, she turned and held a hand out towards Eris, her head tilted slightly to the left. “If I cannot handle it on my own, I promise to call for you.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:26 pm

Eris waited patiently downstairs, when he heard Ceres coming he looked up at the stairs at her and smiled. "You look lovely" he said genuinely before he made a small sweeping motion of his left hand towards the garage. "Ladies first" he said smiling, walking after her into the garage he opened the car door for her and waited until she got in before he got in himself. Driving the two of them to the club he pulled up in front of it, "There will be quite a few members of our coven here as well, so if you feel uncomfortable at anytime and I am not near you for whatever reason, find one of them and they will let me know" Eris said as he looked at Ceres a very serious look on his face as he raised a brow slightly. "If at anytime you want to go back to the coven, I will take you back" he said earnestly before he got out of the car, walking around to the passenger side he opened the door for Ceres so she could get out, "And if any vampire from a different coven tries to harass you, tell them you are a guest of Jessie's, it'll make them back off."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 8:18 pm

Ceres glanced at herself in the mirror, smiling faintly as her choice in outfit. “A little… avant-garde for a night out to the club, don’t you think?” The woman looked over her shoulder at the spectral wolf laying on her bed, it’s front paws crossed as it’s pale golden eyes looked back at her. “Oh, I don’t think so.” Ceres lightly tugged at the slightly puffed out sleeves of he white shirt she was wearing, checking the front-lacing of the black corset she wore over it. “I’d rather not go out in a dress.”

Hearing the wavering in her voice, the spectral wolf let out a faint snort. “Even if I was not watching over you two ladies from this side of the veil, I highly doubt any man would get away with harassing you with Eris around.” Ceres laughed faintly, running a brush through her red hair quickly before turning away from the mirror once again. “If you get too tired, just go back to your physical form, dear brother.” Knowing it would annoy Farun, she put a kiss to the top of the spectral wolf’s head before pulling on her boots, lacing them up and tucking her wallet into the front right pocket of the tight dark brown pants she was wearing before leaving her room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 pm

Jessie raised a brow a little at Ceres' tease about her being a killer beauty, she could help the smirk that danced over her lips. "Oh sweet girl, you have no idea" Jessie joked. Giving a small frown as she watched Ceres she felt like she was going to turn down the offer but raised a brow when she said yes to joining them, "Such an odd girl" she said slowly making Eris chuckle. "And you are just as odd Jessie" he joked before he headed off to get changed himself. It wasn't long before he headed back downstairs in a simple black button down shirt with the top three buttons left undone. A simple pair of black jeans and black shoes finished off the look, "Not going to invite Farun?" Eris teased Jessie making her laugh. "He is sleeping, if he wishes to join us when he wakes I am sure he will have no problems finding where we are" she said with a shake of her head, "I am sure you will have no problems getting Ceres to the usual club" Jessie said smirking before she vanished from sight.

Eris shook his head a little with a smirk, "Such a show off" he chuckled as he grabbed his car keys and waited for Ceres. He wasn't about to pull a vampire vanishing trick with Ceres as he wasn't sure how well her body would handle it and as such, driving was the safest option.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 7:26 pm

Ceres glanced up from the book she was reading when she heard the sharp sound of healed steps heading towards the room. Her head tilted slightly to the right as she took in the sight of Jessie. “Talk about killer beauty.” She teased, looking over at Eris when he asked her if she wanted to head out among humans. Lips parting in preparation of her turning the offer down, she caught sight of a spectral wolf only she could see, and she let out a faint sigh as she closed her book carefully. “I don’t see why not. Give me just five minutes and I will be ready.” Seeing that spectral wolf let her know that, while Farun was physically asleep, his spectral side was looking out for them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 6:10 pm

"Sadly, that doesn't matter much to Jessie when she's feral" Eris said with a small shake of his head when Ceres said that they had made quite the mark on each other, "Anyone in front of her is food, doesn't matter how much she cares for them" he added with a shrug of his shoulders. Watching Ceres he tipped his head to the side a little, "You hungry? I can make you something to eat" he said gently with a soft smile. Yes Farun and Jessie had made a mark on each other, Eris could not deny that Ceres had made a mark on him.

----

Jessie smirked when Farun looked at her with narrowed eyes and gave a fake laugh, when he took her hand she lead the way out of the basement and up to the room that was Farun's. "Get some sleep Farun. If you need me yell, I am going to have a shower" she said with a smirk as she headed into her room and closed the door behind herself. A few hours later when the sun had set Jessie came out of her room wearing a little black dress, she was going to head into the city and do her own hunting. The blood bags down in the basement never seemed to hit the spot for her after a feral episode, it was human blood that she craved. Her eyes had returned to their normal sunset orange. Walking into the living room to see Eris and Ceres still there she flicked her hair over her shoulders as Eris looked at her knowing full well where she was going, "Club?" Eris asked simply making Jessie nod her head before she looked between the two of them. "Coming?" Jessie asked raising a brow making Eris look at Ceres, "Feel up to mingling with humans?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 pm

Ceres tightened her arms around her knees, taking in a low, shuddering breath as Eris left the room. “A secret the world keeps silent… Why does the thought of it coming out make me so afraid?” She muttered to herself, resting her cheek on one of her knees. A few moments later she was pulled out of her trance like state when Eris sat down, managing to give a smile. “That was never in question. They have made quite the mark on each other.”

- - - - -

Farun let of a huff of indignation, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked at Jessie with slightly narrowed golden-brown eyes. “Oh, ha ha….” He met the fake laugh hang in the air for a moment, before dropping his arms and taking her offered hand itch his right one. “Bed does sound like a good idea… Might have to go hunting after I get up.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 5:39 pm

"Or, maybe, they don't speak on it because they are afraid" Eris said casually, feeling a tugging on the connection that linked him and Jessie, Eris got to his feet. "I'll be right back" he said and headed down to the basement. Grabbing the spare key for the door he unlocked it and opened the door, looking in at the two of them he raised a brow a little. "Welcome back to the land of the level headed" he said to Jessie with a grin before he headed back up stairs, "Surprisingly, he lives" Eris said as he sat back down with a sigh.

----

Jessie watched Farun and she gave a small shake of her head, "What am I going to do with a stubborn man like you?" she asked with a small smirk not expecting an answer from him. Reaching out to Eris she could hear him heading down into the basement, looking over at the door when it opened she smirked a little at Eris with a shake of her head before she looked back at Farun. "Come on, lets get you into bed...because you look like shit" Jessie said with a small laugh as she held her hand out to him waiting for him to take it as she didn't trust him to make it upstairs to the room he had stayed in without help.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm

Opening her eyes, Ceres stared deep into the flames, as if she was hoping that the act would clear out the dark thoughts that had started to accumulate in her mind. “Even if there are traces of his past in paper form… the fact that no one speaks of it at all tells me that they have been forgotten. Maybe that is for the best….” For some reason, she felt afraid of learning the full truth of Farun’s reincarnations.

- - - - -

Farun found that he had been drained a bit more than he thought he had been, so moving into a seated position after she got off of him caused a wave of nausea to run through him. “Ugh… that never gets any easier…” He muttered, taking a moment before pushing himself to his feet. “He brought me in here, yes.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 4:59 pm

Eris listened to Ceres completely astounded, he had never in life thought he would ever learn that reincarnation, or whatever Farun went through, was real. "I thought, that after as long as I have been alive, that nothing could surprise me anymore" he sighed as he rubbed his forehead, he was so confused by the situation that he was already running through a mental list of all the old books that they had. He had other covens he could reach out to so he could go through their old books as well. "If you want, I can see if I can reach out to some other covens and see if they have any books that might mention something about Farun" Eris suggested with a small frown.

---

Jessie moved a little on Farun, her body relaxing more against him. Her eyes were still blood red but there was humanity behind her eyes. "So....you decided the best course of action....was to play a guessing game of if I would kill you or not?" she asked raising a brow. Slowly sitting up Jessie kept her hands on his chest as she looked down at him as she stayed straddling him, "This room is built so I cannot get out of it...don't want to slaughter the entire coven again" Jessie said with a small smirk before she moved and got off of Farun and sat herself on the floor beside him. "If I happen to go feral around you again...force feed me a blood bag...and don't give me a chance to get anywhere near your throat" she said with a soft laugh, after a moment she slowly got to her feet and held a hand down towards Farun to help him up if he needed it. "I assume Eris gave you the key to the door?" Jessie asked raising a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 12:17 pm

Ceres closed her eyes, remembering the first time she had to watch over Farun’s remains until he healed and woke up again. “It… seems as if whatever brings him back, is like whatever the Creator cursed my father with, but he does die after a natural lifespan. None of it made sense to me, and it has only happened once before, but… We recently talked about my father, and he gave details of meetings with Caine that I have seen in my ancestral memories, and no one else other than Farun could know…”

- - - - -

The combination of Ceres’ blood and his own had given him a boost of confidence that he would not die… this time. His eyes opened slowly after he felt her detach, and he let out a faint sigh, turning hazy eyes to look at her. “Stress and anger… served to bring out your feral side. I did not want you to… destroy this place if I could stop it.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 7:29 am

Eris frowned a little as he listened to Ceres, "That's...that's impossible" he said with a shake of his head. "I have seen many odd things in my life but, there is no way that Farun is just being reincarnated over and over again" Eris stated trying to wrap his head around what she had said. He had never heard of anything like what Ceres was telling him, nor had he read about someone living so many lives before.

----

Jessie wanted to spit out what Farun poured into her mouth but she didn't, she swallowed it without a second thought. Looking at the ceiling when the chains shattered, she slowly lowered her arms down before she looked at Farun. Moving quickly Jessie slammed her body into Farun aiming to take them both down to the ground, her hands gripped the front of his shirt tightly, once she had him down Jessie's fangs found their way into his neck quickly. She drank from him for a few moments a moan of pleasure left her as soon as his blood filled her mouth, she fed longer then she had the first night she had drunk from him, she knew she could have drunk more without stopping but Jessie's drinking slowed down as the feral part of her mind was retreating because of the taste of his blood.

Taking her fangs from his neck Jessie sighed softly, "Shit" she panted lightly against his neck. "Want to explain...why you are...under me?" Jessie asked softly with a raised brow, her chest was rising and falling quickly as if she had been running a mile. "And why did you let me feed on you...knowing very well I could have killed you?" she questioned wondering if he just had a death wish or if he was insane.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 7:10 am

Ceres was quiet for a moment, before glancing over at Eris. “What I am going to tell you… no one else needs to know. Since it seems as if my brother is rather… attached to Jessie right now, as one of her Childer, you must know. No matter what Jessie does to him, Farun will be okay. Even if she were to rip him into shreds, reduced him down to paste or even the atoms that make up all things… He will return.” Her gaze shifted over to return to looking into the fireplace, her left index finger twitching as she used the last traces of Farun’s blood in her to start up the fire.

“While he can live a natural lifespan and die, which he always does… Farun comes back. He may look different each time, but the memories and powers are the same. Every other King, has been Farun… just with different names…”

- - - - -

Farun moved with impressive speed, even for a shifter, and had the vial of Ceres’ blood uncapped and poured into Jessie’s mouth. “Your feral nature at present is my fault.” He stepped back quickly out of reach, raising a hand towards the place in the ceiling where the chains were anchored. “Let your beast do as it will. Let the rage out on me… and do not worry for anyone in the house. You will not be able to leave here until Eris comes to retrieve you.” The chains let out an ear splitting sound before shattering.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 7:43 pm

Eris looked over at Ceres as she spoke before he looked away with a soft sigh. "Jessie wanted freedom...her sire gave it to her" he said softly, he knew very well what had happened after Jessie had been turned as she had told him about all of the villages and towns she had torn through. But when she had fed from him something seemed to click for her and she turned him instead and stayed with him. When Ceres said that Farun was expecting to be in bad condition later he raised a brow slightly, "His in a room, alone, with a feral vampire...if Jessie wasn't my sire, I wouldn't even be brave enough to step foot in there with her". Running a hand through his hair Eris sighed softly, "But he should be fine...as long as he doesn't uncuff her because if he does...he might need to knock her out by throwing her into a wall as hard as he can to get her to stop".

Jessie stared at Farun her tongue slowly trailing over her lips, she could smell his delicious blood and she wanted to drink every last drop. She kept her eyes locked on him watching him closely as if he was her prey and she wanted to know exactly where he was going to be at all times, tugging on the chains again Jessie made an annoyed noise in the back of her throat as she looked up at the ceiling and tugged harder on the chains trying to pull her wrists from the cuffs. She didn't care if she ripped the skin on her wrists to shreds, she wanted out of the cuffs so she could get to the delicious man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 7:31 pm

Ceres sat in a chair with her feet up in the seat with her, her arms wrapped around her knees as she stared into the nearby fireplace. “Some of the bloodlines that Caine started in the beginning ignored his teachings and committed sins that forever cursed those they created. The blood Beast curse manifests in many different ways, more often than not causing madness in those of the bloodline affected, getting worse as they get older. It was mitigated by those black bloodlines putting rules into place, when it came to embracing a human. For whatever reason… that only her sire and herself know… he did not teach her, did not stay with her… like he should have.” The woman suffered faintly in her seat, as she felt Farun’s blood run quickly through her system, as if it had been commanded to dissipate. “It seems as if Farun is expecting to be in… bad condition later.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 7:12 pm

Eris watched as Ceres tossed the vial to Farun and he nodded his head slightly, “Oh trust me, I will not be going into the room she’s in with him…Jessie is already pissed off as it is because I won’t let her slaughter the coven…again” Eris said with a small laugh before he lead the way down into the basement. The room that Jessie was locked in was a purpose built concrete room with steel reinforced walls and door, walking up to the door he pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked it. Opening the door he stood off to the side so Farun could walk in and see Jessie chained in the middle of the room, the chain was coming from the ceiling and was holding her arms above her head. Anyone else who saw her like this would have thought she was being tortured. Raising her head Jessie looked up at the door and hissed baring her fangs angrily as she jerked against the chains, her eyes were deep blood red and there seemed to be nothing human about her. “Blood bags are in the fridge to the right, if you feel brave enough to let her out of the chains the key to the cuffs are on the table beside the fridge” Eris said before he pushed the key for the door into Faruns hand. “Enjoy” he said before he headed back upstairs leaving him to do as he wished as he went back to the living room and sat back down. “It is times like these that make me glad I wasn’t turned by the same man who turned Jessie” Eris sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 7:02 pm

Ceres reached into her pocket and pulled out a small vial of crimson liquid with a golden sheen, tossing it over to Farun as he stood up slowly, the man catching it without looking over at her. She shifted her gaze from her brother back over to Eris, smiling faintly. “Blood from a direct Child of Cain can help in a myriad of ways… If Farun tells you to leave him down there with her, then listen and retreat… okay?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 6:34 pm

Eris looked from Farun and down at Ceres when she knelt in front of him, frowning a little he let her take his hand and he shook his head as she accelerated his healing. "Sounds like Darren. He never deserved his seat on the Council anyway" he said with a small sigh before he looked over at Farun. He studied the other man quietly for a moment before he stood up, "Farun...could you assist me in trying to get Jessie to actually eat something?" Eris asked. He had a feeling if Jessie wasn't going to drink anything he offered to her, than surely the Alpha King of all people might have a little more luck. "We have a stock pile of blood bags in the basement...Normally she would either feed on me or the bags but she's not accepting either today" he explained before he looked at Ceres with a small frown. "Best if you stay up here love, Jessie might just see you as prey and could get...more violent" Eris said gently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 6:21 pm

Farun entered the living room and took a seat without a word. His right eye was an all consuming black, and if it had not been for the reflection of the room’s light on that eye, it would seem as if he had lost that eye. His gaze looked down at the floor beneath his feet, keeping to his silence as Eris entered the room.

Ceres came from the entrance hall, going over and knelt in front of Eris. “Lying even when staring death in the face….” She reached out and took one of his hands, creating a energy loop that allowed her to quickly accelerate Eris’ healing. “He is lucky all he lost was his Council seat….”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 5:50 pm

Jessie couldn't help but smirk as she watched how Farun was acting, the feral part of her mind was loving watching him. Darren held up both of his hands when he was lifted off of his feet, "Look look! It was nothing personal!" he rambled shaking his head. When he was dropped he looked at the very pissed off Alpha King in front of him and gulped slightly, "I have a pack to care for a-and look I thought if I just sent an idiot Hunter to you it would give me more standing among our kind" Darren spewed out his words were coming out quickly as he was sure he was going to get killed right then and there.

Eris looked at Ceres when she melted out of the shadows, "When...If, you two come back to the coven she wont be human...Don't hold that against her" he said before he looked at Jessie and forced her to look at him. "We're going" Eris said before the two of them seemed to vanish from sight. When he got them both back to the coven Eris had a hell of a time trying to get Jessie down into the basement where they had built a room for when she went feral. Normally all he had to do was put her in the room with a few blood bags and she would be right as rain in a few hours but something was different. Jessie's feral side seemed more vicious then normal. It had left him no choice but to chain her in the middle of the room with her arms above her head, it was something he only did when she was being a danger to herself or others. The last time he had to chain her up was because she had tried multiple times to get past him and into the coven, he knew if she did she would slaughter everyone. At least he knew with her arms chained up above her head she could only move so far without dislocating her shoulders.

After a few hours Jessie still had not fed, not from him or any of the blood bags he had offered her, hearing the sounds of people entering the coven Eris sighed a little guessing it was Farun and Ceres. Walking out of the room he locked the door behind himself before he headed upstairs. He was covered in deep scratches, some were still bleeding and others were already healing. It looked as if he had had a cage fight with a wild animal with how many wounds he had. He had told the coven the let Farun and Ceres enter if they came to the coven and to make sure they went to the living room as it was far enough from the basement that them being there would not bother Jessie too much. Walking into the living room with a sigh Eris shook his head a little, "I hope your...meeting went smoothly" he said as he sat down on the couch with a small groan, Eris hoped they had a little success scaring the shit out of Darren then he had been having trying to get Jessie to feed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 5:30 pm

Farun felt his inner beast rise in anger when Darren refused to look at him, and his hand flew out, grabbing the man by the neck. Lifting him off of his feet, he pulled him closer, a low snarl rumbling deep in his chest. “The rot leaves a trail unmistakeable in its stench. It is not hard to figure out, Darren…” Seeing a flash of suddenly bright golden eyes from the far corner, the Rage in Farun receded and he dropped the man with a scowl. “I know what you do behind your walls. The laws of mine that you have broken… Give me a good reason not to repaint this room with your blood.”

Ceres melted out of the shadows near Eris, her golden eyed gaze firmly on her brother. “His Rage is feeding off of her aura. Jessie… Take her home, Eris.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 4:29 pm

As soon as Farun began to speak Jessie let her power fall away from her so she was no longer concealing him from sight. She couldn’t help smirk as she watched Darren spring from his seat a look of terror coming over his face. But he did not turn to look at Farun instead he looked at Jessie with narrowed eyes. “You fucking bitch” he hissed at her, it wasn’t long before he turned and looked at Farun in fear. “No no! Of course not! It’s not like that” Darren spurted out making Jessie laugh softly. Her normally sunset orange eyes were slowly turning blood red, she knew Ceres would be able to see that she had clenched her hands into fists her nails digging into her palms. Darren looked at Jessie when she laughed, his eyes filled with rage. “I take it the bitch told you lies” Darren hissed.

Jessie took a step forward but stopped when a hand grabbed her right arm, it was Eris, “Jessie…let Farun handle it” he said lowly. Because Jessie was his sire he had been feeling her feral side building and had come from the coven as quickly as he could. He knew he would need to get her out of there soon. He didn’t want anyone in the room to get shredded to pieces by Jessie as he knew if she did he would have a hell of a clean up job to tend to. “I don’t know what she told you, but it’s all lies” Darren snapped his eyes still on Jessie as if he was scared to look at Farun directly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 4:07 pm

Ceres sat in the darkness of the room, her eyes coal black as she tapped into her ancient bloodline. She had gotten some blood from Farun earlier, and so she was able to control her inherited power easily, allowing her to slip into the room unnoticed. Her gaze went around the room, a smirk pulling at the corner of her lips as she saw the ripple effect of Farun’s approaching presence in the faces of those assembled.

“I wonder… how far does your rot go, Daren.” Farun’s voice came from behind Daren’s seat, deep and heavy with power that continued to fill the room, causing some of the other shifters in the room to make distressed noises, a couple having to vacate the room because of the oppressive feeling. “Too much of a pussy to challenge me directly?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 4:49 pm

"Well, I am glad that your first time seeing something like this has been here" Eris said, he was being genuine with his words. Looking away from the sky he looked back at Ceres and smiled a little. "Seeing the wonder on your face...I always forget that there are things in this world that I have seen, that most people haven't" he chuckled with a shake of his head, he had been around other vampires for so long that it was now odd to him when others were entranced by things that had been see and been around before. It was one of the reasons he never went to museums because he found them boring because most of the things in them he had seen before. Looking back at the sky he sat quietly with Ceres until it had passed, looking back at her he titled his head a little. "So, want to go back inside and rest or would you rather have some food before resting?" he asked offering to make her food if she wanted it.

——

It was a few days later, the day of the council meeting and Jessie was dressed in a blood red corset dress the reached the ground, there was a slit on the left side that reached her hip and exposed a vast expanse of leg each step she took. It looked more like she was going to a fancy dress party. But this was how Jessie dressed for council meetings. Sexy. She was using a lot of power to cloak Farun’s presence from everyone around them and she knew at some point it would make her feral she just hoped she could hold out until she got back to the coven. Strolling into the room she glared at Damon who was already there.

“Ah, the queen bitch has arrived” he taunted making Jessie bare her fangs and hiss at him. “Say that again boy” Jessie snarled angrily as he stood up and walked towards her. “Bitch” Damon repeated and before anyone could blink Jessie had him up against a wall her right hand wrapped around his throat making him laugh. “What bitch? Spending time with wolves piss you off?” He chuckled as she squeezed his neck, “You and I both know I could snap your neck right now”. Without another word Jessie let him go roughly before she took her seat. Her body was vibrating with anger and she didn’t care if others knew it. There was a burning under her skin to kill everyone in this room.

As the meeting started they went over the boring things, what was going on with the Fae, merfolk, vampires and all shifters. It wasn’t long before Jessie stood up in the meeting, “Are we just glossing over the fact that I had the Alpha King in my coven?” She demanded angrily seeing a few of the council members recoil back as her power whipped out at them. “He came to my coven because you all were scared to take him, after one of you” she started as she fixed Damon with a glare “Tried to kill him" to which Damon only smirked at her. Jessie wanted nothing more then to rip that smile from his face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:30 pm

Ceres’ eyes seemed to sparkle with reflections of the meteors, her expression having calmed. “I was always at my mother’s side as I grew up, our pack living in a city carved into a mountain. I was often sick as a child and so I beber really saw the sky after dark. When I… had to leave, I had such heavy agoraphobia. Farun can attest, it took me a long time before I would step out of the pack manor. I have… never seen something like this…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next