Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 3:59 pm

"Mutual destruction is more fun" Jessie confirmed with a nod of her head, the feeling of him adding a second finger into her brought a slightly annoyed noise from her. "You know very well that you are going too slow" she managed to growl out in between eager moans, she had never been one to take teasing well but she was trying very very hard not to take control of the situation between her and Farun. "You are a tease" Jessie managed to get out with a soft gasp at the feeling of him touching her g-spot, moving her hands off of him Jessie grabbed onto the pillow under her head and held onto it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 3:49 pm

Farun didn't really have a problem with nails dragged against his skin or digging into it, but this time... it wasn't a good idea. A low rumble came from deep in his chest when she relaxed her hands, the sound becoming a bit deeper and more dominate when she grazed her fangs against his bottom lip. "Mutual destruction then, huh?" He chuckled, adding another finger, reaching deeper when she rolled her hips. "Ah... Am I going too slow for you?" He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 5:38 am

Hearing the growl that left him Jessie flexed her hands a little to make her stop digging her nails into him, returning his kiss when he pulled her back in Jessie couldn't stop the gasp and give an eager moan when he teased her nub and slid a finger into her. Smirking a little against his lips she broke the kiss just enough to lightly gaze her fangs against his bottom lip, she didn't plan to bite him at all. "You sir, think I am going to be the death of you, but I think you'll be the death of me" Jessie purred against his lips as his moments continued to bring soft moans of pleasure from her as she rolled her hips a little wanting to see what his reaction would be because of the small movement.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 5:31 am

When Jessie asked if he expected anything else, he let out a faint chuckle after pulling back from the kiss. "Of course not. Then this wouldn't be any fun." The shift of her legs allowed him to touch the inner lips, and he gave featherlight touches as he learned every contour. A low growl was heard when her nails dug into his skin, and to keep from doing something stupid, he brought her into another kiss. A fingertip teased her nub for a few moments before entered her with a finger.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 11:06 pm

As she explained that she had a form of clairvoyance and what happened he gave her a reassuring smile, "You're fine Ceres" he said gently. Watching as she climbed under the blankets he shook his head a little seeing the dress drop out from under the covers and on top of her shoes. He had never seem a woman do that but he did find it a little amusing, "Just...get some sleep. I'll watch over you while you do" Eris said with a small smile. He waited until she was asleep before he got out of the chair, walking into the bathroom he took a quick shower before he came back out dressed in a simple pair of long bed pants. Turning off the main light he turned on a lamp that sat on the desk beside the armchair, settling back into the chair he picked up a book on ancient egypt he had been reading and relaxed.

Jessie couldn't stop the grin that came over her hearing the sing song tone to his voice, "Did you expect anything less?" she teased. The tiny nips he trailed up her stomach and chest made Jessie close her eyes and sigh softly as goosebumps appeared on her skin, returning his kiss eagerly she gasped lightly as soon as she felt his hand touch her, her hands instinctively moving so one hand laid on his shoulder and the other on his bicep. Without prompting she moved her legs a little to give him more access as he explored, without meaning too Jessie's nails dug into his skin lightly showing him that his touches were doing the job of getting her excited.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 10:51 pm

Ceres laid her right cheek on her hands, which allowed her to look out the nearby window. "I have a form of clairvoyance, but instead of going forward in time, mine goes backwards to the past. Oddly enough, mine is more powerful when it comes to an item soaked in emotion. So..." She sat up, careful so her dress didn't ride up her legs as she put the pillows back to where they were before. "If I say something in my sleep that is... upsetting, or brings up old things... I'm sorry. I can't control it when I am asleep..." Yawning with a stretch, she burrowed into the covers, managing to slip off her dress without getting over from under the covers. She let the dress fall on top of her shoes, stretching out in the bed. "Eris... Thank you. I thought I might end up going to bed worried and wound up but... I actually feel pretty okay. So... yeah. Thanks...." She muttered. It seemed like she wanted to say something else, but she shook her head slightly and laid down, covers tucked up under her chin.

- - - - -

Farun's eyes narrowed slightly and he lifted his hands before she could get him to do what she wanted. "Ah... Sneaky, sneaky." He said in a slight song to his voice. Leaning down, he trailed tiny nips up her stomach and chest, pulling her into a kiss as his right hand reached down between her legs and started to explore.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 10:33 pm

Eris had leaned his head back against the back of the chair with his eyes closed, the sound of her heels hitting the floor made him raise a brow slightly but he kept his eyes closed. "Knowing Jessie, she would find a way for him to bite her so he doesn't bite himself" He said with a small sigh. Opening his eyes when he asked if he as sure about her taking his bed he raised his head and looked at her straight faced for a moment before he chuckled, "Yes, I am sure. I can quite comfortably sleep in the chair...trust me, I have slept on less comfortable things" he said smiling. He had at one point in his life sleeping on hard floors so sleeping in a chair was not uncomfortable for him.

Jessie moved a little on the bed so she could prop herself up on her elbows so she could look at him a little easier, seeing the looking in his eyes she quirked a brow before she smirked a little. "I promise to contain myself" she purred before she laid herself back down and tipped her head to the side a little still smirking as she looked at Farun, "And I think you mean it would be a shame if the two of us destroyed this room, and not in a fun way" Jessie added with a soft laugh. Biting her bottom lip a little Jessie wanted to press his buttons a little and so she moved her legs a little closer together trying to get him to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 9:57 pm

Ceres grabbed a couple of the pillows and laid them on the foot of the bed, kicking off her heels before laying long ways on the bed, resting her arms on the pillows and her head tilted in such a way that she could still see Eris. "Ah... His wolf has been pushy about that, but my brother knows what could happen if he did that. If the wolf tries to push it, he'll probably just end up biting himself...." Quiet for a moment, she rested her chin on her hands as she looked at Eris. "Are you sure you are okay with me taking your bed tonight?"

- - - - -

Farun gave a faint shrug, his thumbs getting really close as he rubbed up her inner thighs. "Guess its my playful side." The growl in his voice showed that his wolf was present-forward, giving his gaze a semi-feral look. "So, let's agree. I don't go too far and mark you... and you don't go too far and go feral? It would be a shame if this ended too quickly."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 9:34 pm

Eris shook his head a little as he watched her stand up only to fall back down only to be laying across the centre of the bed. Raising a brow as he listened to her he smiled a little, “I am sure she added the stipulation of being a bed companion for his stay with us” he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. As far as he was concerned, Jessie and Farun were free to make their own choices even if no one else understood. “Let’s just hope he doesn’t try to mark her, I doubt Jessie would take kindly to such a thing” Eris casually stated. He also hoped that she wouldn’t go feral on Farun.

Jessie watched happily as he removed the rest of his clothes, she had a feeling she would never tire of the sight. Raising a brow as he looked up at her she took note of his smirk and frowned slightly wondering what he was planning. The feeling of his hands massaging up her legs made her shiver a little but it was the feeling of him almost touching her but not doing so that brought a slightly annoyed sound from her. “You really know how to tease a woman don’t you?” She questioned giving him a smirk of her own as she was resisting the urge to move quickly on the bed and pin him under her. She had said she could play submissive for him and she was going to try very hard to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 6:09 pm

Ceres let out a faint sigh as she stood up, shifting slightly so that way as she fell backwards onto the bed, she would be laying across the center of the bed, staring up at the ceiling. "That is what I am worried about." She said in a low voice, remembering the last time. "It's been a long time for my brother. The last time he was close to someone like that... it almost ended him. I just hope she makes it clear this is more like a... friends with benefits situation. His wolf has been rather.... antsy as of late."

- - - - -

Farun was aware of how much his wolf was pressing him to find someone lately, and he had to take a moment to push back and silence the beast. The man kept his gaze on her as he easily removed the rest of his clothes, crawling up the bed until she could see him looking at her from between her legs. He smirked faintly, flashing a sharp canine at her, before he started to massage from the feet up, coming close to her nether, never quite touching.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:48 pm

Eris couldn’t help but chuckle when she asked if there was another room she could stay in for the night. “You can stay in here, the bed is all yours” he said with a gentle smile as he walked over to an armchair in the corner of the room across from the bed and sat down crossing his left leg over his right so his left ankle was on his knee. “And don’t worry about the coven asking questions of why Jessie is fucking your brother, she tends to spend a night or two with powerful men that come to the coven” he explained as he relaxed into the chair.

Gasping as soon as she was picked up and placed over his shoulders Jessie wondered what he was doing and as soon as she was tossed onto the bed she laughed softly as she snuggled back into the pillows looking up at Farun as she did so. “Little old me being the metaphoric death of you?” She asked smirking up at him, “I’ll try to not be the death of you, I promise” Jessie teased. It had been a while since she had been admired by a man as others she had taken to bed were always eager to get a taste of her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 5:14 am

Ceres blinked slowly, taking aback a little when he said she could come to him if she needed a meal. A quick, sharp tingle ran through her mind, and she shook her head roughly. "Man, I hate it when he does that." She muttered, before playing with the ends of her ponytail. "Is.... there another room I can take over for the night? I want to be able to plead ignorant when the others ask why my brother... uh...." She felt a faint blush on her face. "Why my brother fucked their leader on his first night here...."

Wanting to put a little... levity into the situation, he tightened his grip on her wrists at the same time he placed his hand on her stomach. He lifted her and put her over his shoulders, walking over to the bed and tossing her onto it in such a way that she landed just right on her back, head on the pillows. He stood back slightly, head tilted slightly to the right as he took in the sight of her on the bed. "The metaphoric death of me..." He muttered to himself, doing his best to control his breathing. It was going to take a lot not to bite and mark her... but he knew it was best that he keep himself controlled.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 11:46 pm

Eris gave a small sigh when she pushed his arm away from her, seeing the mark flash against his skin he kept quiet. "Thats okay" he said gently his words were genuine. Taking his hand away from her hair he rolled his shoulders a little before he got up off of the bed as he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. "Anytime you need a feed you are more then welcome to come to me and I can supply blood" Eris said with a gentle smile before he cleared his throat a little, "Uh, your room is just across from mine if you would feel more comfortable in there" he added after a moment of being quiet. He had to fight the urge to reach out and brush her hair away from her face, she reminded him so much of Mira that there was a dull ache in his chest that told him he would kill anyone who would try and hurt Ceres while she was in the coven.

Jessie couldn't stop the soft laugh that left her when he said that he didn't plan on being gentle with her because she could take a bit more punishment, "Punishment...I like it" she purred. Jessie couldn't stop the gasp that left her when Farun grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her, smirking at him she tipped her head to the side a little. "Oh you are very dominate" she purred her eyes sparkling cheekily "If you want me to be submissive, I can happily do that for you" she added sweetly as she bit her bottom lip a little rolling it between her teeth. She was not a submissive woman by nature but Jessie was more than happy to play the part for the Alpha King, but Jessie also planned to make him work for it a little and so she flexed her arms a little making it seem like she was going to try and force his grip from her wrists but she made sure only to do it enough to show him that she could if she wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 11:09 pm

One would think, that in the current moment it would be her vampiric side that noticed the tonal shift of the moment, considering what was being done... but it wasn't. Her wolf side became a little weary of the offer now, but it was basically pushed back by her vampire side. Variety was the spice of life, was it not? After around a minute, her hand tightened on his arm, pushing it slightly away from her. For a second, the mark of caine flashed where she had bitten, but it disappeared, along with the bite wound seeming to heal on its own. "Thank you..." She muttered, feeling odd, as if she was in a place she shouldn't be.

- - - - -

It took a moment for him to find his voice again, and when he did, his tone of voice was deep and slightly rumbling. "I didn't plan on it in the first place. You are not human, or even wolf. You are a vampire... and can take a bit more... punishment." The drag of her fangs on his neck made him let out a low snarl, and he had to push away the impulse to bite her, knowing what would happen if he did. His hands came up and grabbed the vampire woman's wrists, pulling them up and pinning them in place with one hand. This kept her from touching him, giving him the most control in this.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:47 pm

Eris adjusted himself a little when Ceres bit into his wrist, wrapping his free arm around her he began to gently stroke her hair absentmindedly. In that moment all he could think of was Mira, the one woman he would have died for. “That’s it, drink as much as you want” he said gently to her his stroking of her hair never stopped, “That’s a good girl” Eris whispered. He remember all of the time he had done this for Mira before she was killed. She had never been comfortable with the idea of feeding as much as she wanted from him as she was always worried she would hurt him but Eris was never worried about that. He always made sure when he fed to have more than his fill so he could help her. “You’re doing great” Eris cooed softly, he knew in that moment he would protect Ceres from anyone and anything.

Jessie smirked against Faruns lips as he managed to take off his shirt without breaking their kiss, making a small noise when he pushed her to make her back up until she was against the door she couldn’t stop the moan that left her. She had heard great things about werewolf lovers and she was eager to see if those words were true. “Taking control, I like that” Jessie gasped when she took her lips from his. Moving her head a little Jessie placed light kisses on the side of his neck that she had fed from as she lightly dragged her nails over his chest. She loved the way his muscles seemed to ripple under her fingers. “I do hope you don’t plan on being gentle with me” she purred against his neck before she opened her mouth and dragged her fangs lightly against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 5:33 pm

Ceres followed after him, assuming that there was some blood stored away, like it was at Farun's place, but she soon realized that that was not what was going to happen. Damnit... She muttered to herself as they made it to his room. Looking around at how it was decorated, she glanced at him when he told her to make herself comfortable and she she went over and sat on his bed. "Oh, uh... thank you." She muttered, putting a hand around his lower arm. She did this just in case because every once and a while, she tended to take a bit too longer, and she learned that if she grabbed someone like that, she subconsciously would push them away. Biting into the offered wrist, she sighed in her head as she could taste his blood.

- - - - -

Farun's eyes narrowed slightly when she took off her dress, a low growl in his chest as she skin was slowly revealed as the dress fell to her feet. He raised an eyebrow when she said this was the first time she ever bedded a wolf, and he couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. "As is I, this being my first with someone of your... power and reputation." When she deepened that kiss, he was glad she had unbottoned his shirt before she did that, as his wolf was taking more control of the situation. He pulled off his shirt without breaking the kiss with her, pushing towards her to make her back up until she was pressed between him and the closed door.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Hearing her stomach growl Eris smiled a little thinking she was hungry until she said she needed a meal, he had heard that wording from freshly turned vampires before and he knew exactly what that meant. “Okay, let’s get you inside and settled” he said gently. Taking her right hand lightly he carefully lead her back inside, he kept her close to him in case anyone saw them. Leading her upstairs he took her to his room, leading her inside he closed the door and gestured for her to sit on the bed. “Make yourself comfortable” Eris said with a smile as he took off the jacket he was wearing, once she was sitting down he rolled up both of his sleeves as he walked over to her and sat down beside her. “I fed earlier today so you are welcome to feed on me” he stated as he got comfortable poisoning himself so that he could comfortably offer Ceres his arm. “This way we can keep your secret safe.”

Jessie couldn’t help but smirk seeing his eyes change and the growl that was leaving him sent shivers through her. “Here is fine” Jessie purred, the feeling of his hands resting on her hips felt wonderfully warm. Taking her arms from his neck she reached behind her hand and skilfully undid the lacing for her corset, once the laces were loosened the dress slipped down exposing her breasts to him. Shifting a little in his grip just enough for the rest of the dress to fall away she smirked at him as he would see that she was wearing nothing under the dress at all. “I have never had a wolf before” Jessie said smirking knowing full well this was going to be a fun experience as she moved her hands to his chest and began to undo the buttons as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his lightly at first before she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2023 4:44 pm

Ceres' head was cocked to the side slightly as it took her a moment to pull her attention away from his auras. Blinking quickly, after a moment she was able to turn off that part of her power. Hearing a faint sound from her stomach, she thought that she needed food, but when she tried to think about what she wanted, she felt ill. So, not food then. When he asked her where she wanted to go, she looked down at the floor, gently grinding a dead leaf underfoot. "I... need a meal."

- - - - -

Farun found he couldn't really fight back his wolf side anymore, and his eyes slowly became that of his wolf's. His growling was deeper, more animalistic when she slid her hands up his chest, putting her arms around his neck now. "Where would you like to go? Stay here in my room, or go over to yours?" His hands rested on her hips, and she would be able to feel that his temperature was starting to rise, in response to his mounting desire for the powerful woman in front of him.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:59 pm

Eris stopped walking when he realised that Ceres had stopped walking, turning to look at her he tipped his head to the side a little before he gave a soft chuckle when she said that his aura outshined the flora and fauna around. "I'll have to take your word for it Ceres, I've never seen it" he chuckled, looking around for a moment he sighed a little before he smiled at her. "Is there anywhere else in the coven you would like to see?" Eris asked gently smiling at her, "I can take you anywhere you wish to go in the coven."

Jessie couldn't help but laugh softly hearing his growl, when he asked if she was just messing with them or if she intended on fun occurring. "Well that all depends Farun" Jessie purred as she studied his face smirking softly, "I may have the reputation as the woman who gets what she wants all of the time but I am not one to force things on others" she said with another soft laugh. She knew other vampires would try and force things between them and Farun but that wasn't the kind of woman Jessie was. "Do you and your wolf want to have some fun for the night, is the real question" she stated as she placed both of her hands against his chest and slid them slowly up towards his neck so she could wrap her arms around his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:50 pm

Ceres was quiet as she walked, silently tapping into her vampiric powers. Because of who her ancestor was, even though she did not know it was Caine, she could see something like an aura, and she watched the rainbow of auras around all the plants. Looking over at Eris, she stopped and looked at him with a faint look of awe as she watched his aura. It was different, breathtaking even with its scars from past emotional damage. "Wow... your aura outshines even the flora and fauna around here..."

Farun was surprised by the faint whine that left him as he took note of how she was acting. He dared not move, not wanting something to happen. When she leaned up and feigned a kiss only to bite his bottom lip, he let our a low growl, his eyes having turned into those of his wolf's. "Are you just messing with us, or do you intend on fun happening tonight?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:30 pm

Eris looked at her hand when she took his hand in hers, when she said that he didn't need to talk about what happened he gave her a gentle smile. "Come, lets keep walking around the garden" he said gently as he stood up and held his hand out towards her waiting for her to take it, "I don't mind talking about what happened, if it means making someone else feel safe in the coven" Eris said honestly. Yes he hadn't spoken about his love who had been gone for years since it upset Jessie as she blamed herself for them not getting to Eris' love in time.

"Eris has a...soft sport for hybrids" Jessie explained casually, it wasn't her place to talk about what had happened to lead to her saying hybrids were safe in her coven. Frowning slightly as he explained Ceres' history of coming into her vampiric side, "Well that wolf deserved to die for what he did" she said honestly. She had killed a few of her own coven members for doing something similar, as he went onto the explain that with him donating blood to her that Ceres had getting used to her powers Jessie couldn't help but give a soft laugh. "Since I have tasted your blood, I can understand why" she purred, studying Farun's face closely she smirked a little "It's not only delicious, but powerful that any creature that needs blood to survive would be stupid not to want a taste". Leaning up Jessie continued to smirk as she moved her mouth dangerously close to his making it seem like she was going to kiss him but instead she lightly bit at his bottom lip with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:16 pm

Ceres felt an odd hollowness in her chest when he mentioned them trying to help another hybrid. Shaking her head, she used a little flash of her vampiric power to burn the handkerchief she had used. Reaching out with a hesitating hand, Ceres took a deep breath and took one of his hands in hers. "I can feel your sincerity in your words. You don't have to... talk about what happened. I don't need to know... I trust your words."

Farun let out a faint sigh, reaching up to rub the back of his head as he looked off to the side. "If you are sure Eris is good... If we have an incident and she can't be talked to... maybe he can help bring her back." He stepped slightly forward when she ran her fingers down his shirt. "Her vampiric side came alive when she was sixteen." The look on his face showed that this still bothered him. "She said she was seduced by another member of the pack, and when they were... together, Caine's blood activated, and she ended up killing the guy." He shook his head, his face adopting a slight scowl. "I did some investigation, and... it was not a consensual encounter. Somehow, with a consistent supply of donated blood from me, she has gotten used to her powers earlier that I thought she would..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:05 pm

Eris understood his concern and he gently smiled at her, "I can assure you, you are under Jessie's protection and mine. You are safe here" he said honestly. He had no doubt that when Jessie did find out there was a hybrid under her roof she would make sure that the rest of her coven kept Ceres' presence hidden from other wolves in the area. "We have...delt with a hybrid before" Eris started with a small frown, he didn't want to give her too much detail only enough so she could actually trust hm, "She died before we could save her from her pack" he added a distant look coming over his eyes before he shook his head making it go away.

Jessie looked up at Farun and tipped her head to the side when he said that there was something she needed to know, she was curious about what he was going to tell her. When he said that Ceres was a hybrid she shook her head slightly a small smile coming across her lips, it seemed amusing to her that there was now a hybrid in her coven. "Caine...that is quite the bloodline" she said with a small laugh. She had never met a vampire, let along a hybrid, who could be traced back to Caine. "If you are telling me this because you are worried for her safety, you don't have to be...hybrids are welcome under my roof" Jessie said with a small laugh, "And she is currently with Eris, he'll look after her" she added as she reached out and touched his chest gently running her fingers down his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:35 am

Everything in Ceres told her that she needed to run, that being here right now was only putting herself and Farun by association into danger, even though the more rational part of her mind said that she would already be dead right now if she was in any true danger. Blinking slowly, she looked back at him when he raised her face, and there was a trace of the past in his eyes that told her she could believe in his words. "I can see that is true... but does that apply to others here? Even Farun had some trouble with his pack when he took me in."

Farun followed after the woman, stepping into the room that she said was his. Looking around slowly, he took in a deep breath as his thoughts turned to Ceres when Jessie brought her up. Turning around, he stepped back up to Jessie, looking down at her. "I have one thing I need you to know, because I do not want a possible miscommunication later if there is an incident. I brought Ceres into my family when she was sixteen, because she had been ran out by her mother. Ceres is a born hybrid, and through research I have done on my own into her father... her vampiric side is from the oldest living bloodline, traced all the way back to.. Caine."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:02 am

Eris frowned as he stayed still watching Ceres, he made the conscious choice not to make any sudden movements. When she said she was thinking about her father he wanted to reach out and touch her arm gently but he stopped himself, seeing the cloth Eris frowned as he raised his eyes slowly and saw her left eye colour had changed. Frowning lightly he tipped his head to the side a little, he had only seen something like this in his first love. She had been a hybrid but she had been killed by her pack when they found out before he and Jessie could get her out of the pack, reaching out Eris gently touched her chin and tilted her head up a little to get a better look at her eye. "I know what you are" he said softly and gave her a very gentle smile, "Don't worry...you're safe with me" Eris continued making sure to keep his voice gentle.

Jessie turned her head and looked at Farun taking note of how close behind her he was, when he explained that he wasn't hungry she gave a small nod of her head. "Very well, follow me" she said with a small smile as she lead the way out of the ballroom and upstairs, walking down a corridor that only had a few rooms Jessie stopped at one that was at the end of the hall. "Your room" she said as she opened the door for him to see that there was a massive four poster bed, a couple of chairs, a desk as well as a large ensuite bathroom. "My room is directly across, Eris, my right hand is beside my room and your sister will stay in the room beside yours across from Eris" Jessie explained to him who were in the other rooms. "While here of course you have free reign, there is no where you and yours cannot go" stepping close to Farun Jessie stood so they were almost touching as she looked up at him "My coven is yours to explore as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next