Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Ulf was getting very nervous. "You want to do what?" he asked before he growled. "It's not a very good idea" he said as he walked with her into the village. While they walked through the village some of the ladies were staring at his package and giggling at it. He blushed wildly at the comments about him. "Sam...why are you doing this to me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:21 am

sam smiled at him."you know , to the town with me."she said giving him a kiss on the check."i want to show every one my stud"she said giggling"dont worry about the wolf hunters,if they want to hurt you they have to get though me"she said holding him hand to go to the villige
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:03 pm

Ulf ate the pies before he looked at her oddly. "Ready for what? What are you up to?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Sam smiled at him."dont worry"she said pulling him inside her home, she showed him how she made her pies, she even gave him a slice."okay am ready"she said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Ulf looked at her and blushed. "I thought you were getting your baking done? Don't you have some pies to make?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:33 am

Sam smiled at him and took a deep breath"okay"she said smiling at him.once he helped her get to her home, Sam ran inside ,"i well be right back"she said runing inside. Sam grabed her dark purple dress and some black stockiens ,Sam bushed her hair ,and changed panites as well. after that was all done,Sam walked out of her house, and saw ulf."okay am ready'"she said gigging. she grabed her bastit just incase.sam looked at ulf and sign"after my cook off we could have a good afternoon snack"she said kissing him on the face.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Ulf sighed. "Let's just get this done!" he spoke rather quickly. He blushed. "I don't want you to be late" he said. He took her to her home where he was looking like a stud.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Ulf cocked his head cutely. "But it's dirty the moment you put the clothes on...It's not like it was filthy before or even now" he protested. He sighed. "I don't feel comfortable in doing this" he said.
sam looked at him and sign ."but my panties are dirty"she said cutly.sam got up and put on the dress she had last night."i guesss I can were this still and sorry for making you feel uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Ulf cocked his head cutely. "But it's dirty the moment you put the clothes on...It's not like it was filthy before or even now" he protested. He sighed. "I don't feel comfortable in doing this" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:42 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Ulf looked at her skeptically. "I do remember you wearing clothes going inside my hut. I know this is a ploy for you to get up into my fur" he said. He sighed. "You don't need to be that elaborate in getting that...you could just ask me" he said.
Sam looked at him and noded"please do.. can you go to my home and get me a short dress,and some underwere."she asked then Sam smiled abit."sorry I don't like walking in dirty clothing.. I like being clean"she said with a small laugh.dont worry i'll wait here until you get back.. and I well cook something here until you get back okay"she asked cutiely
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Ulf looked at her skeptically. "I do remember you wearing clothes going inside my hut. I know this is a ploy for you to get up into my fur" he said. He sighed. "You don't need to be that elaborate in getting that...you could just ask me" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:50 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Ulf looked nervous. "Seriously? You're going to make me go into the village just to show me off?" he asked. Ulf sighed. "I don't know...do you like fat cocks?" he asked. He gulped. "I know love long ones, but you didn't say about fat ones" he said. He shrugged to her question. "You sure I wouldn't distract you? I mean you do have to get the food done and make the trip back to the village don't you?" he asked.
Sam noded to his first question , then Sam giggled and noded again"yess ,"she said putting her face in his chest."and no I well not leave with out you. where mates recall ,and I well never let anyone or anything get in are way."she said giving him a kiss"oh I have to get dressed"she said getting out of bed and blushing badly"i frgot my clothing back at my house."and I left my clothing on the floor.i don't want to walk around naked"she said getting closer to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Ulf looked nervous. "Seriously? You're going to make me go into the village just to show me off?" he asked. Ulf sighed. "I don't know...do you like fat cocks?" he asked. He gulped. "I know love long ones, but you didn't say about fat ones" he said. He shrugged to her question. "You sure I wouldn't distract you? I mean you do have to get the food done and make the trip back to the village don't you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Sam blushed and enjoyed there love making ."well. I need you to turn into human form for me to show you off to the town.saying"my love my husband"she said kissing him.Sam got closer to him and looked at him blushing." what I said about you cock being fat. did that said that badly or is it a good thing.?"she said cutiely. Sam looked at the time and knew she had a little time before the cook off would start."love. want to come and see me make yummy foods.?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 pm

Ulf blushed. "Is it really that fat?" he asked. He wrapped his arms around her and growled into her ear as she bit his neck and her walls clamped down onto his shaft. He smirked and spurted his load into her once again making sure that she would get preggers from it. He panted heavily and looked at her amused. "What will you tell the villagers who the daddy would be once they notice you're with child?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Sam blushed more and smiled at him then she shock her head"yess I do, I love your cock"she yelled ,"yes I love your hot fat cock deep inside me"she yelled again loving this. she moved her body closer to him still moving her hips, she bit his neck softly and made a loud moan, her iner walls got tighter around ulf shaft, once she cam to her climax her walls got more wet from the pleasure of there love making, Sam take a deep breath trying to cool her self down. her inter walls felt like they where trying to take in all of ulf seeds. and milk him dry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Ulf continued to grope her breasts as she rode him. "I do feel bigger eh? You must really like my cock going deep inside you eh?" he asked. He gulped realizing that she was going to take him up his offer to mate him while he slept. "Then cum dear..." he said groaning to her weight around his cock.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Sam smiled and moaned more loving the way he groped her breast."mm, and you do feel bigger then last night."she said biting her lower lip injoying this to the point of feeling how wet she was ,and how fast her hips where going."and thanks for the idea"she said giggling , Sam loved the idea of having sex with him while he sleeps its more of a turn on for her.Sam put her hands on his chest and moved her hips up then forced her weight down on his member."ohh. "she moaned "am.. am going to cum.."she yelled drooling from the side of her lips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 am

Ulf grinned. "I bet they'll get bigger than that...my pups need a lot of mother's milk" he said groping her breast. He growled at her seductively when she moved her hips faster. "How's my morning wood feeling for you? Bigger than usual?" he asked. He knew he was at his biggest in the morning as he was at his most relaxed, but that was a benefit for his female. He sighed deeply. "I don't mind you riding me in the morning when I'm still asleep" he said.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Sam blushed hearing him he was watching them, and once he asked how big well they get.sam though about it."well.. right now there Ds , but once I get the pups you want, they might grow to be DDs"she said with a soft blush. Sam mved her hips a bit faster injoying the feeling of his long and hard shaft inside her."mmm play with my breast a bit more lovely ulf"she baged.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Ulf looked at her grabbing her breasts to make them stop moving around, which he quickly growled at her dominantly. "What are you doing ? I was watching those!" he yelled in frustration. He reached up to grab them and groped them smirking. "So...just how big will these things get?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:16 am

sam looked at him and smiled"so thats how guys get morning wood."she said moaning softly .Sam noded to ulf when he told her to ride him."mm"she moaned moving her hips to his fast and deep thrust."agh"she moaned louder , Sam used her hands to put then on her breast to stop them from bouncing so much while she rides him."agh love , I love this so much and I love you"she said moving her hips as fast as she can moaning out his name loud.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Ulf laughed. "I don't know...I just get so relaxed in the morning that I get so hard" he said. He smirked. "As always huh? Well, we're going to have to make things feel better now aren't we?" he asked as he began to thrust into her. "Come on! Ride it!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:52 pm

sam smiled at him and giggled"oh may why do you get hard in the morning just asking"she asked then she blushed feeling his arms on her hips to pick her up , once his member was deep inside her once again she made a loud moan."mmm good as allways"she said with a loud moan.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Ulf laughed. "I always get hard first thing in the morning" he said. He smiled. "So you want a good morning fuck then?" he asked. He got on his back and picked her up, so she could ride him. He made his member slide inside of her and stretch her out again. "You like that?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )   little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little red "no big bad wolf~!"(open )
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next