Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5801
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm

"There are dangers in the physical world that can do that too" Ashe pointed out when she said that there was dangers in the astral plane that could sever his connection to his body, he had seen a lot of things in his time so there was nothing that could really surprise him now-a-days. Moving a little as Natasha moved on the couch and cuddled into him he moved his arm over the back of the couch and wrapped it around her holding her against him, "Lets hope it is just that little one" he sighed as he leaned down and placed a kiss on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6905
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Natasha looked over at him and was silent for a moment, before she smiled faintly. "Of course. I will be doing something that will allow me to see whatever you see. It will allow me to use my personal magic in case I need to stop something from getting you. There are dangers in the astral place that could easily sever your connection to your own body." Closing her book and putting it down on the coffee table in front of her, she sat up and moved over, allowing herself to cuddle up close to him. "I really hope this feeling is just my mother's brain doing crazy things."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:03 pm

Ashe smirked a little when she said that she was sure that the school would know about her condition tomorrow, "Of course they will little one, you know no one here can keep their mouth shut for long" he chuckled. Tipping his head to the side when she said that wouldn't be back in class for a couple of days and he raised a brow at her, "When you and your sisters want to send a spirit to find him, you'll all be sending me" Ashe said as he hooked one of his arms over the back of the couch "No arguing on that little one" he added as he watched her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Natasha looked over at him from her handwritten journal of spirit journey spells, giving him a smile when he sat down with her. "They did. I bet the entire school is going to know about my condition by this time tomorrow." She looked back down at the journal. "I won't be back in class for a couple of days. I have a lot of prep to do. I have been sending out very small bits of my spirit to try and find some trace of King Amun, but they haven't found anything. I think another force is at play. I keep getting this terrible feeling it will end up shaking the Council to its core."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:53 pm

When Natasha said that they were doing fine Ashe smiled at her gently, reaching down he placed a hand on her stomach before he pressed a kiss to the top of her head "Good. I am glad the two of you are doing fine" he said smiling. When she said that he was calmer since he got all of his frustration out he shook his head a little "He needs to find a more fun way to de-stress" he joked before he smiled "I'm going to have a shower and I'll be back down" he said before he went upstairs. Coming back down after a bit wearing only a pair of black lounge pants he walked over to the couch, carefully lifted Natasha's feet and sat himself down and put her feet on his lap "Did the feeders come and take care of you?" Ashe asked raising a brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Natasha had managed to change into a set of Mickey Mouse pajamas that her father had sent to her for her birthday last year. A lit cinnamon-apple candle was on the living room coffee table, and a Frank Sinatra’s greatest hits cd was on and turned down to the lowest possible heard volume, the entire set up giving the room a calm, relaxing feeling. “I... Well, we are doing fine.” When he said Achron seemed to be calmer, she smiled. “Of course he is. Got all that frustration out....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:29 pm

Ashe groaned from the floor where he had landed after Achron had flipped him onto the ground "Very funny" he grumbled as he got to his feet and vanished appearing back in the house with Natasha, "How are you feeling little one?" he asked as he moved behind the couch to lean on the back of it and looked down at her. "Want something to eat or drink?" Ashe asked tipping his head to the side a little as he moved his fingers a little remembering to drop the binding spell he had put on Meri. "So, Achron seems a little more stable at the moment" he said casually with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:17 pm

Achron blinked, then grabbed Ashe’s wrist. As he moved his right foot, he used the momentum from that movement to flip the man over his shoulder and onto his back. “Back at you, Ashe. You should get that bite looked after properly and go snuggle Nat.” He brushed his hands off of his pants before turning and disappearing, stifling a laugh as he did so.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:13 pm

Ashe listened to him silently and he shrugged a little "I protect what is mine...They hurt her and they don't deserve any shred of humanity I have" he said gruffly, when he said that he now understood he couldn't help but smile a little. "It gets easier Achron...Once you learn that killing him isn't worth it you'll learn to be a petty bastard like me" Ashe joked as he took his hands out of his pockets and walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulders, "Just so you know Achron...I'm keep tabs on how many favors you owe me" he said keeping his face blank even though he was joking. "Don't worry, I wasn't planning on letting Natasha and her sisters getting reacquainted like that anytime soon" Ashe said smirking as he knew he would do anything to keep those women out of his girls life. "Go clean yourself up, you stink and then go and crawl into bed with your girl" Ashe said patting his shoulder gently.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 pm

“You know... I used to get so confused at how utterly devoid of humanity you would get when they were brought up... when any mention of the life Natasha led when she was human was spoke about...” He placed his hands on his knees, pausing for a moment before standing to his feet slowly. “I understand now, though.... Some dark part of me wants to go find one of Cain’s artifacts and torture that bastard, over and over. To bring him back, pain in all, just so I can do it all over again....” He muttered. Closing his eyes, he took in a slow, deep breath before calming himself. “Make sure you are the one who’s soul is sent to find my father. That will lessen the length of the spiritual connection between Natasha and her sisters....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:56 pm

Ashe stayed standing in the doorway not moving since he knew better than to make himself into a moving target for Achron, "Meri is sleeping. She didn't want her wounds tended to" he said calmly as he watched the other man closely "Think she believes she deserves the pain" he added shrugging. Glancing at the golems a little around Achron he sighed before he looked back at him, "Natasha is resting...She's going to get in contact with her sisters for you" Ashe stated sounding disgusted by the idea "Shes going to try and convince them to help her find your father." He hated the idea of how much pain those girls had caused his little one, "Meri is going to be asleep for the next few hours, you might want to go and check on her...You two are fueling each other so much I'm surprised she stayed in the cabin and didn't go on a rampage through the school."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:47 pm

Achron sat crouched in the middle of the room, evidence of his royal’s Rage all around him in the form of twisted and shattered golems. He stared at a wall across from him, his body completely still, his gaze stuck on that one spot. “Nat okay?” He spoke in a low voice, knowing it had been the woman who most likely was able to heal all of Meri’s wounds.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:42 pm

"You better because I will kill those two if they set foot near you" Ashe growled possessively hating the idea of anyone who had even laid a finger on his blood mate getting near her again, shaking his head he ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, crazy attracts crazy, I get it" he sighed as he walked over to Natasha and scooped her up into his arms without a word, reaching down carefully he grabbed her bag as well before he disappeared the two of them back into their home and he gently and carefully sat her down on the couch careful not to jostle her around too much. "Let go of the spell on Meri little one. I'll send feeders over for you while I check on the crazy royal" he said with a soft laugh as he placed a kiss on the top of her head before he vanished. Appearing in the workout room Achron was in Ashe shoved his hands into his pants pockets not caring he still had Meri's blood on him as he stood in the doorway "Real interesting seeing what a pissed off werewolf can do to a cabin" Ashe said casually "Even more interesting seeing what they can do to the glass of a shower" he added knowing it would have taken Meri multiple attempts to break the glass of the shower as they had all of the glass in problem students cabins reinforced.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:25 pm

Natasha smiled faintly as she continued to work on healing Meri. She could remember the last day she had been at home so vividly, the day before she had finally left home and moved into her own place, to be closer to Ashe. She could remember how her father had to intervene, to keep her sisters from getting themselves killed when they tried to antagonize and attack Ashe, when it became clear the man was Natasha’s forever mate. “We will do this long distance, don’t worry Ashe. Father isn’t around anymore to keep those girls from trying to get themselves killed... again.”

She let out a soft sigh as she finished the healing, sitting on the edge of the bed, not trusting herself to stand up at the moment, as drained as she was. “Soul mirrors soul, you know. Like attracts like....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:20 pm

"Fine" Ashe sighed almost angrily at the idea of Natasha getting in touch with her sisters, "But I don't like it in the slightest little one" he muttered knowing that she was too stubborn to let anyone else get in touch with her sister for her but there was nothing he could as he was pretty sure he would want to hurt her sisters. "Amun is good at hiding...Better than Achron" Ashe grumbled as he began to pace a little, he knew he had so much to do too keep everyone else at the school unaware of everything that was going on while trying to keep Achron and his blood mate alive. "Why couldn't his blood mate have been stable and not so much trouble?" Ashe asked himself out aloud with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:14 pm

“It isn’t about if it is wise or not. I can’t use that much magic, not since part of my magical fuels the child’s growing reserves. My sisters... are the only ones that I can... trust.” It was odd speaking of trust with her sisters, considering they had been the most cruel to her when it was discovered she had been born human. “I have a feeling the king will not be easy to find anyway. It will require a lot of power....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:10 pm

Ashe frowned when Natasha spoke of getting in contact with her sisters, "Do you really think that is wise?" he asked as he moved over to her and placed a hand gently on her shoulder as he watched her tend to Meri. "Once you are done here I am taking you home little one and sending two feeders over for you...I'll then go and check on Achron. Make sure his not killing anyone" he sighed as he took his hand from Natasha's shoulder and ran a hand through his hair as he pulled his phone from his pocket again Still alive? he sent to Achron not expecting him to text back but it made himself feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Natasha could feel the residual rage that had been attached to that bit of power from Achron, but the child’s ever-growing awareness and power smothered it before it could bother the woman as she healed Meri’s physical wounds. “Once I recover... I will be taken a few days off from classes. I am going to call my sisters and see if they can help me find King Amun.” She never, ever spoke about her estranged sisters. “At this point, only another royal can help Achron get back to a calm enough state to help her....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Ashe watched Natasha as she spoke to Meri and he raised a brow a little as he saw the young woman fall asleep, "I don't plan on letting the binding go until we are very much not near her anymore" he said with a shake of his head. Keeping the binding up he waved his left hand a little using his magic to clean the cabin up and put everything back where it belonged, when Natasha said she would need double blood he nodded his head a little "You and me both little one" Ashe sighed. "I don't want to know what this poor kid has gone through...I think if I did know I'd want to kill her father too" he said shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:50 pm

Natasha put of a mental protection barrier before walking over to the side of the bed. Reaching down, she placed a gentle hand to the woman’s cheek. “Calm... Unleash your burdens unto me... Sleep... Let me shoulder the burdens for you....” She muttered, borrowing a bit of power Achron had given her that morning, to force the young woman and her wolf to deep sleep. “Keep that binding on her, Ashe. I can get her healed and cleaned up. I’ll release the sleep on her after we are gone. I am going to need double blood after this....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:40 pm

Closing her eyes Meri tried to ignore Natasha as she spoke, slowly opening her eyes she stayed laying still in the bed. "Don't touch me" she said as she painfully dragged herself out of the bed slowly and began to head for the bedroom door, she wanted to go somewhere but she didn't know where. Before she could leave Ashe grabbed her which made Meri try to swing towards him anger flaring up inside of her but she could not attack him as he wrapped his arms firmly around her picking her up off of the floor a little holding her tight against him "Let go!" Meri screamed.

Ashe sighed angrily as he held onto the squirming wolf tightly, "If Achron wanted this done gently, he should have done it himself" he grunted before he threw Meri back onto the bed without hesitating not caring that he now had blood on his white shirt. "Let Natasha treat you. You can attack me once she is done" Ashe snapped as he moved his fingers a little casting a quick binding spell on Meri to keep her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:27 pm

Natasha shook her head, stopping where she was standing, putting her bag at her feet. “He came to me this morning, an absolute mess. Achron doesn’t ask for help normally, and he definitely never begs for help. He was burdened by a member of your father’s pack with information that should have come from you. Things that only you should ever tell. He wouldn’t tell me, but all he did say was that it was taking every ounce of his strength not to run off. Right now, he is letting his rage keep him from thinking. That feral nature of a vampire royal is feeding off of your pain and anguish as well. I can’t help with emotional or spiritual wounds, but at least let me help heal the physical wounds. Help him....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Ashe rolled his eyes at Natasha when she told him to stand back, "Trust me little one, unless you plan to knock her out don't touch her" he said shaking his head.

Growling Meri looked at Natasha with burning gold eyes "Fuck off" she growled the sultry purr of her wolf's voice was tinged with pain, "We don't need your help" she snarled as she moved on the bed groaning in pain as she rolled over onto her other side so her back was towards the two of them "We don't need anyones help" Meri added with another growl as she closed her eyes trying to ignore Natasha and Ashe at her back.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:12 pm

All Ashe’s mind would get from Achron was the sound of roaring wind, before his mind shut off from the unwelcome intrusion.

Natasha pulled on her shoes, just in time to hear Ashe’s call for her to come to him. Ah... I thought it was weird Achron came by the clinic this morning.... Standing up, she yawned and pulled her hair up into a ponytail, grabbing her doctor’s bag, then appearing in the room. Seeing him holding his arm, she chuckled. “Poor baby... Just stand back, okay?” She looked over at Meri, smiling faintly as she could feel the faint pulse of soft power coming from her child’s growing consciousness reaching out for the woman. “Let me clean the wounds, hm?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:06 pm

Ashe sighed as he looked at his phone for a moment before he pocketed it "Sure, help a wolf who doesn't want to be touched" he grumbled a little, reaching down he pulled down the blanket a little and swore seeing more cuts all over her and how much blood was on the sheets "What did you do put yourself through a window?" he asked in disbelief before he glanced up into the bathroom and saw the glass of the shower was completely shattered "Ah, threw yourself through the glass of the shower I see" Ashe sighed as Meri growled at him more.

'Little one, I need you at Meri's...I have a very cranky and in pain wolf here' Ashe sent to Natasha as he moved and tried to pick Meri up making her move quickly and bite his nearest arm hard drawing blood making Ashe jerk backwards swearing holding his arm where she had bitten him 'You owe me big time' Ashe sent to Achron unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next