Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:05 pm

Lalatina giggled before covering her mouth as she felt him poke a weak spot in her. "I-i think if you came across some Jinko girl would be intimidating. Might even give you a run for it." starting to feel a real sensation of his movements, she looked back. "h-hey... go faster i-i'm almost to the finish line." She blushed and held herself as she started to moan a lot louder.

----

Sunade softly giggled, " kay, place one hand on my inner thigh and the other very gently on my chest. Very gentle, okay?" she blushed and smiled looking into his eyes, "After that, you'll slowly penetrate me. and well, I might be very tight on your ... um cock. She held his cheek and gave some more kind words, " Relax this is going to be fun and exciting, and maybe a little funny too." she felt the very tip touch her for a second and her heart skipped a beat.

----

Yukino looked away as Lydia was leaving. She knew there wasn't much she could do to help. Sighing she looked at the others, "I'll gonna nap you guys keep the noise down. Kani." she smirked as she left.

Kani blushed and got pissed while Chumairule giggled. Fredrick on the other hand sighed, " No worries about that. I got to make some rounds. See you guys later." He kissed Kani and chu-chan. before leaving.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:08 am

Ulfric made a face with Lalatina's attempt to call him out on his Neko comment. "Well, she tried to. Her heart was willing, but her body was...well...what do you think?" he said as he kept papping into her rump. He sighed contently after she asked him if he was getting there. "It feels good. You like for you to climax before I do though" he muttered.

---

Minato saw her blushing at his member, and he was not aware that it was bigger than before nor did he recall her having seen it before. He gulps seeing her fully nude, but he nods to her instructions. He would get on top of her after she laid down on her back. He was not sure as to why she was rubbing her breasts and slit. All would become clear once she helps him slip his fat member into her drooling cavern. "So, what do I do first?" he asked her.

---

Lydia puts the card away into her bra not really having any other place to put it. She scowls at Yukihime as she places a hand on her shoulder asserting that they are friends, which she did not really feel this way. The comment about sucking Ulfric dry really bothered her as it contradicted the need to apologize and validated Ulfric's decision to self-detonate. She starts to take her leave from this very uncomfortable situation. Funny how similar she was to Ulfric with her trust with friends. She stops at the door and looks back at Yukino not sure with what she could help her with. Her mood was kind of soured.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:10 pm

Lalatina snickered, " Oh you had a neko girl before? imaged you took a few of her lives" She smiled moaning and took a few deep breaths. She was really feeling his thrusts now. " how are you doing? Are you getting there?" She wondered if he was almost to his climax or how long.

----

Sunade blushed looking at Minato's member, it seemed a bit bigger than the last time she saw it. Taking a breath she took her panties off showing she was a little unshaven but nicely trimmed. " Okay, I'm going to lay down on the bed and you get on top of me okay? " She laid on Minato's bed and started rubbing her breasts and slit. She was wet already in anticipation of this happening.

----

Fredrick gave a smirk, "Huh, can't say no to getting stronger." He looked at Kani and Chumairule, " As long as I can bring them to the training too."

Yukihime smiled "I see no problem with that. more time I can spend with my granddaughter." She looked over to Lydia. walking over placing a hand on her shoulder, " The best thing to do is take a step back and weigh your options. you can do it as soon as you see them, Have one of your friends help you, or anything that you plan out." He looked Lydia in the eyes, " Even in the heat of battle you have to do this right. it's the same thing. Whatever happens is going to happen. you are just trying to make it a good outcome." Yukihime smiled and walked to the door, "Okay, it's getting a bit late."

Yukino and Chumairule gave their father a hug and saw them off. Yukino sighed and stood next to Lydia, "d-do you want my help."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 8:32 am

Ulfric felt the difference in the angle of approach when she knelt down before him now like a cat does trying to present herself to him. "Heh, it's kind of adorable how you look similar to a neko in heat when you do this" he said as she gave her rump a big swift firm but comforting pat. He did not stop his assault on her innards in any way. The room was filled with the sounds of slurping, squelching, and clapping from him breeding his mare.

---

Minato watched Sunade undress, and he gulped feeling most intimidated. He did however to what she requested, and he would strip himself in a similar fashion; however, when he unzipped his pants she could better gauge his size, for he would drop his boxers and unveil a really good treat. Too bad he never measured his monster.

---

Lydia rubbed at her arm seeming skeptical about this, but her pride was getting in the way. She would have to admit that she made a mistake. It was a hard pill for her to swallow with her sense of inferiority not realizing that Ulfric feels the same way about himself. When she heard what Yukihime would do to Ulfric a twinge of anger and annoyance washed over her whether it be hyperbole or not. She looked at the card presented to her with distrust, but she took it anyway as a part of custom. She frowned and stared at it not hearing the background conversations. She was conflicted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 10:07 pm

Lalatina smiled looking back, "I have to say... I really hope you are." She knelt in front causing Ulfric to pump downwards now. Giving a not-so-quiet moan, "Let's try it this way now." She squirted a little as she gave a small orgasm.

----

Sunade gave a heavy blush when Minato said he wanted to watch her. She started to unbutton her shirt slowly as she looked at him with a nervous smile. Taking it off then her bra and skirt. He b-cup breasts were nice a perky and her nipples a nice pink color. She covered herself lightly a little reluctant to take her panties off. " Okay your turn."

----

Yukihime put her hands on her hips, "That's right, I think he is. But you should at least let him know you are having regrets and that you won't do it again. " Crossing her arms now, " If I was in your shoes. I would have slaughtered him and feasted on his blood until he was dry. But you are nowhere close to that path just yet. you need to take the time to explain yourself to him and in the future to ensure you don't cause misunderstandings." She gave a sigh as she gave Lydia a card with her phone number on it. "Give it some thought and you can talk with me. If you want. " Yukihime walked over grabbed Kani's wrist lightly and tasted some of her blood, " Hmm.. it's like a Slurpee."

Kani Freaked out a little as Fredrick got defensive, "Hey, don't you hurt her."

Yukihime smiled, " Don't worry boy, I would hurt your second lover." Handing Fredrick the same card, " You got potential. Could be great one day if you nurtured it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 9:53 am

Ulfric kept at his motions hoping that this was satisfying to her. Sure, she said he was doing good, but he would never know if she was just saying it to be nice and not damage his self-esteem. He did have to admit that hers was the most eager, welcoming, and accommodating for his size. He panted as he put a little more force into his actions. "Lalatina...hope that I am the best cock you'll ever experience" he told her.

---

Minato nodded in agreement with her assessment about most girls wanting pretty boys or bad boys. "Hopefully, it's not about money" he remarked about what the rest of the girls were after. He blinked watching her set the towels onto his bed, and he gulped and nodded slowly when she asked him if he wanted to see her undress.

---

Lydia frowned and rubbed her arm being reminded that she was always making mistakes. She felt bad that they could not befriend him and interpreted it as to never speak or interact with him again. "Should I have allow him to detonate himself?" she muttered. She then shuffled around uncomfortable. "Apologize? I thought she said that he's beyond help?" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 9:35 am

Lalatina giggled, " Oh, you are doing good." She smiled as he started to experiment with his movements. She felt her insides being scraped in new places and her body got ready to take him in more if needed." Thank you. I hope it stays that way being the best I mean"

----

Sunade gave a sigh hearing about that. "most girls want a pretty boy or a bad boy. I'm happy to have you." She smiled and felt a bit nervous about what was soon to happen. "I'm nervous too. but yeah I can lead you." She got some towels and went into Minato's bedroom. She removed the covers off the bed and set the towels down on it. " D-do you want to watch me undress?"

----

Yukihime looked at Lydia as she listened to her, " I see. It's pretty clear that you all have been making these mistakes. This student is beyond help. or should I say? It's not worth the effort to try to befriend him." taking a deep breath, " This student was traumatized by something so they must be on guard all the time. so you have a choice to make you can let it fester and let this guilt eat away at you or you can confront this problem. Apologise. Talk it out. Even if you have to put your forehead to the ground in front of him."

Yukino was a bit amazed by this. Kani was feeding Fredrick some of her blood to calm him about what happened.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 11:34 pm

Ulfric immediately shook his head at her. "No, no...just trying to figure out what you are wanting me to do" he said honestly. He began adding an x and y axis to his z axis motions. He was trying to figure out a technique that Lalatina enjoyed. He could feel the power of her muscles clenching down on his knot. "Not going to lie, but this is the best pussy I've gotten the privilege to be knotted in" he complimented her.

---

Minato made a face. "Uh...okay? You know that I get asked to do their homework for them too, but I don't hear as many girls gushing over me as getting hard over you" he told her. He would then nod slowly when she asked if he had no roommate. His eyes got real wide. "Um...maybe you can uh...guide me? I'm like super nervous" he told her.

---

Lydia looked away when she was asked how the student attempted to kill himself then made light of it. It was still very traumatic for her, and her eyes got real wide having it all replay in her head. She got angry with Fredrick for omitting things and making them look like they did nothing to exacerbate it. She balled up her fists. "That student tried to consume his blood without his consent! Don't be fucking leaving shit out! Especially when that student was wanting his protection to begin with! His fucking point was made! He was backstabbed!" she shouted at him. She then looked away when Yukihime mentioned the pint of blood. "I never told him how much I needed. I was so hungry..." she said before she looked down. "I had no idea that he'd be willing to blow himself up to spite us" she finished.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 10:39 pm

Lalatina looked back at him and looked a little worried, " what's wrong? Is that all you got?" She was teasing him a little. " I might be moaning but you are nowhere close to getting me there you know." She giggled as she clunched down on him a little then released him.

----

Sunade smiled at Minato and gave a little confession, " Well I do notice, but most of them want to use me for getting their homework done for them or something like that." She took a look around his dorm room a little, " Oh, no roommate? that's good to know." She looked back at him and touched his cheek, "I'll let you lead. you do look a bit stressed, so we'll go at your speed okay?"

----

Yukihime gave a smile, " That's a shame. And what of this student? Did he try jumping off a roof or something?" giving a scoff she looked at the children and realized it might be more than that, " I see. you there boy tell Aunt Evangeline what happened."

Fredrick freaked out a little knowing a few stories about her. " Uh... yeah sure. Well, the student wasn't very trusting of others so we tried to befriend him. He kinda made it a point not to trust us. Called it faking it to stab him in the back later. " He did his best not to look at Lydia, "Then another student needed something from him and he just freaked out on them, even threatening to pop her heart. someone stepped in to stop it but eventually the headmaster tried to stop him from.."

" Using his man... yoki to literally blow himself up?" She finished then looked Fredrick over. "You are terrible at this you know? So, I'm guessing you planned to siphon off his yoki so that wouldn't happen or to seal his power. Frankly, if you went with the latter it would have killed the both of you. and you wouldn't be able to drain it fast enough either. you are a plain fool, boy" She scoffed again then looked at Lydia, "Let me guess, you want him to give you a pant of blood, right? so that would be harmless. I may have to look into this."

Kani and Chumairule watched as Fredrick was in shock. Chumairule finally let go of Lydia to go over and hug Fredrick tightly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 9:59 pm

Ulfric pumped his hips into her, and he felt her shake her hips side to side. He looked up at her confused as to what she was trying to communicate with him as there was not much else he could do with his knot already stuck in her.

---

Minato walked her back to his dorm as she named off all of the things that she liked about him. He looked to the ground after she said that he was the first boy that took interest in her. "That's a lie. Plenty of boys like you. I mean none of them tell that to your face?" he asked in disbelief. He gulped when she mentioned that he would be her first sexual partner. He took a deep breath as he opened the door to his dorm room. He felt like his heart was about to explode from his chest.

---

Lydia glared at Fredrick and his reasoning. She then looked back over Miss Yukihime and frowned crossing her arms over her chest after her father was mentioned. "If you're talking about my father, then he's preoccupied in his study trying to figure out a way to stop a student from unaliving himself" she stated.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 9:35 pm

Lalatina gave a soft moan, " Oh okay. you will ruin me then." She gave a giggles moan as she was melting in pleasure. She shook her rear side to side to hint to him to change things up a little.

----

Sunade smiled at him, " Well you work hard on your studies. I admire that. You are a kind person. You have a good moral compass. I heard that from Fredrick." She tried to let him know some of his good qualities, "You are the first boy to take interest in me. that makes me feel loved." She fidgeted a little, " And you'll be my first sexual partner." She looked at the path to the dorms ahead.

----

Fredrick walked over again, " I hate to admit this, but you are right. I could easily do that. But so can you Lydia." He was a bit stern and sighed, " I mean, that's why I'm so careful and seal my power away. I don't want to hurt people."

Kani pouted a little, " You say that, but I remember you broke some guy's arm for throwing a book at my head." Yukino rolled her eyes but was a little interested in that story.

Mr.Tsikurumi was entertained by the conversation going on. He did know of Chumairule's boyfriend. He didn't like the boy too much but if he made her happy he was almost fine with it. He did think it would have been better if he was Yukino'. " Okay Miss Yukihime, we should get going here. you did say you wanted to meet the school's headmaster right?"

Yukihime sighed, " Yes, I want to see who that little girl's husband is." She gave a devilish smile," what kind of man sheds off his humanity for love"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 10:24 pm

Ulfric was just going through the motions with her as this all came second nature to him as per his wolf instincts. He chuckled a bit when she told him that he ruined her. "I doubt that...I haven't finish with you yet" he told her in his monstrous voice. He gaze back at her confident and dominantly. No real danger was to befall her except for an off chance that she becomes with pups...but that was a very slim chance.

---

Minato shook his head at her. "N-n-no, I'm not feeling pressured. I'm trying to avoid a misunderstanding here" he said. He took in a deep breath. "I don't think you're using me. I don't hardly see anything of me to use to be honest" he said quite frankly. He gulped after she kissed him and told him that she felt safe with him. Man, he did not see what she was seeing right now. He felt like he was living in a lie right now.

---

Lydia shook her head. "Fine, but I'm getting tired of the backstabbing bullshit" she said seeming to soften up to that little bit of emotion. She looked away and huffed. "He lets you do all of those things by the way. If he wanted to, he could snap your neck without you knowing it...just like he took my panties" she reminded them.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 9:22 pm

Lalatina covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream as Ulfric's knot popped in her. She looked forward and panted a little. This was very different from her toys the warm... no the hot feeling in her felt so good. She started to trumble a little, it took her a while to get to that point, but Ulfric it only took minutes. She was light-headed and smiled back at him, " I think you ruined me." She moaned softly with bedroom eyes at him.

----

Sunada smiled at his remarks about law school and what she expected. Seeing how nervous he was about getting intimate she took his hand, " I know I'm pushing you. a-and you may think I'm using you. but I do love you in that way." She kissed him softly on the cheek, " I'm a little scared you know. I know I'm safe with you."

----

Chumairule gave a sigh but was still hugging Lydia. " I know, but I want to be friends for real. That's why I'm trying to forgive and forget." She looked Lydia in the eyes and frowned, " Because one day I might never get to say it or see you again." For a magi-doll high on life, it was pretty grim talk for her.

Fredrick was annoyed by Lydia's comment about him. It showed on his face but he couldn't change her opinion of him. He took a breath and looked at Lydia, " I'm okay with that. As long as you don't ...." He stopped talking and stopped being in the hug.

Kani and Yukino looked at each other and then at Lydia. Yukino spoke up, "Stockholm syndrome? what I mean is he's a jackass but he would do something like that. Kani you love him because you do right?"

Kani sighed, " Well I can see Lydia's point. He did keep me company and fought off bullies for me." She pulled away and thought about it, "And he helps me when I'm not feeling good. but it's not like I'm head over heels for him. I mean you saw me kick the shit out of him when he ... you know."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:31 am

Ulfric grinded his hips into her rump. He bared his teeth at her dominantly after she commented about how much of a beast he was. He was very forceful even with out her aid in backing into him. "Mmm, so tight" he muttered under his growly voice. With her backing into him there was a painful and pleasurable Pop! His knot went in, and he roared out. He could feel her insides tensing up and conforming to him. His grip grew tighter trying edge out this urge to cum. To him, her body was built like an onahole.

---

Minato blinked and gulped. "Law school is super expensive. Don't be expecting too much. I'll be paying student loan debt until my 40s like my dad did" he said. He laughed nervously. "Oh, pots and pans sound reasonable. I thought you were going to ask me for Gucci handbags or something overly inflated in price" he said. He blushed when she asked if they could be intimate when they got there. "Uh...why are you...uh, I mean I don't have a problem. Isn't that the point of being in this kind of a relationship? Companionship?" he asked trying to be sensitive about what she was really after. He was very anxious about the thought of where this was going, which he then lead her to his dorm.

---

Lydia scowled at Chumairule when she was then hugged. "You've already shown me your feelings towards me. It's good to know that everyone is so good at faking being nice" she remarked. She grew colder still. Then she saw Fredrick and her wrath went onto him. "And there's the puppet master himself. How does it feel to exploit Stockholm syndrome? You ain't gaslighting me, you sociopath" she said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:04 am

Lalatina winced in the pain at first she looked back seeing Ulfric's true form and she felt her heart skip a beat, "O-oh, such a beast~<3" Her body slowly adjusted to Ulfric as she backed into him. Smiling as she started playing with her breasts to keep the excitement going. Her insides tensed a little while conforming to him and juices poured out and dripped to the floor.

----

Sunade smiled at Minato, " Well, I might ask for a few things if you become like your dad. Lawyers are paid pretty well, but I'll ask for normal stuff. like maybe a new pots and pans or maybe a nice dress every so often." She hoped she wasn't asking too much of him and she blushed when he invited her over, " I would like that. Umm c-could we be intimate when we get there?" she blushed wildly and kinda fidgeted a little. Today's excitement had given her a thrill to be bolder too.

----

Chumairule looked back at Lydia her eyes looked softly at her as she noticed her heart rate spiked and her action to the door. " She went back to her and gave a tight proper hug, " Sorry, I'm still not over that time you ripped my arm off." she wasn't letting go but at least she was holding her warmly, " It's not your fault. things happen. You are loved, right?" She looked at Kani and Yukino.

Kani joined in the hug, "Yeah, you are welcome here anytime you want me to kick your butt in any game."

Yukino followed suit but hit Kani on her head, " Not the time Kani." She wrapped her arms around Lydia's head and smiled, "I would give up. you're not getting out of this one."

Fredrick made it to the dorm quickly to see Chumairrule. As he walked into the dorm room and saw the two adults and the girls hugging he shrugged his shoulders and hugged Kani and Chumairule. Then he realized who was in the center of this group hug. "huh... no comment." He figured anything could make her mad so didn't say anything more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 5:46 am

Ulfric gulped as she told him to go for it, which he then began to transform into this massive beast behind her. She out would hear the pops and bubbling from his growth and form shifting. His voice grew more deep if you could imagine that to ever be possible. His breathing grew even deeper and hot humid air from his gigantic pair of lungs would hit her back. He would grip the rib cage of her lower half and a sharp stinging could be felt as she was being literally stretched out to the limits of her capacity. It was a lot to take in...literally. When she would look back, his massive powerful yet beautiful and majestic creature was coupled from behind overpowering her. He would begin his thrusting into her from behind, and the amount of suction and squelching that occurred. It like he was trying to pull out eggs from her ovaries to be fertilized. The physical adaptation for his breeding strategy was ever so apparent with the way he mated.

---

Minato looked into her eyes and listened to her deeply, and he frowned when she told him that she met his mother and sister. He looked down towards the ground. "You know...I'm not rejecting you. It's just...I'm used to people trying to manipulate me for their own personal gain" he said. He licked his lips and gulped. "So...uh, what do you want to do? Go back to my place?" he asked.

---

Lydia sensed Chumairule's reluctance when she hugged her believing it to be a slight against her or a sign that this was all a façade. She started to back up to the door not feeling welcome there at all and really exhibiting traits that Ulfric has with his antisocial behavior.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:45 pm

Lalatina took a second, " Well, yeah let's go for it. Oh and you can cum inside." She smiled and bit her lips a little.

----

Sunade looked Minato in his eyes, "If you must know, I see all your hard work, every day working on your school work. the day you came with Fredrick sure I was a bit suspicious of you. " She started to cry, " but I know that we both have family problems. I was orphaned and your mom and sister...are well.. let's just say I meet them." she poked his chest, " But you have a lot of heart too. you might not be physically strong but I love that you're smart and brave."

----

Yukino walked into her dorm seeing Yukihime and her father talking to Chumairule. She looked at the thermostat seeing it at 70 degrees. " how is everything?"

Yukihime smiled as the girls came in, "Everything is good. I'm very impressed by your father's handy work."

Chumairule ran up and gave Yukino and Kani a hug. She looked at Lydia and reluctantly hugged her too. "My mother's creator is here. I guess she's my umm..." Looking back thinking it might be rude.

"Grandmother? Don't be a shy child. I would be proud that you would call me that." Yukihime smiled and looked at their father, "Son-in-law." which made Mr.Tsikurumi shudder.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:15 pm

Ulfric took in a deep breath and closed his eyes as she touched his girthy pepper. "Yea, it's a bit of a curse since I'm normally the size of a house when I'm fully transformed. Things kind of...get some crazy proportions" he told her. He rubbed at the back of his head. "I mean, I guess I can try to turn into something big, but...please don't panic. Well, unless you want me to be in this form" he suggested. He pursed his lips when she turned around asking to lube her up. "Uh...you sure? You're plenty slick" he said although he complied presuming she was super intimidated with his girth.

---

Minato gulped when she told him that she loved him. A knot formed in his throat as Fredrick was still there. His eyes narrowed upon him after he left before he sight heavily to Sunade's question as to why he is friends with him. "You know...no one is without their flaws. I look past his as he looks past mine. Like I said before, I'm nowhere as strong as him, Lydia, or Ulfric" he said. He sighed heavily. "What do you see in me? Is giving someone a concussion all that is needed to whoo you over?" he asked curiously. Hoping that there was more to her love and affection than just prison yard rules.

---

Lydia coughed and cleared her throat. "I will say that InuYasha's quite attractive too. He's the one who can open portals into the netherworld" she stated. She frowned. "I heard that he's single" she said before she snickered to herself at her attraction to Tiangou.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 9:47 pm

Lalatina took a good long look at Ulfric's member. It was true what the rumors were but she didn't think it was so greathy. " I slather it. " She knelt and grabbed the lube from Ulfric and hesitated to touch it. " It's a little thicker than I thought" Once she was done she turned back around and shook her rear at him, "Okay, maybe a little lube at my entrance and we can go."

----

Sunade smiled as she open her eyes, " I love you Minato." she looked to the side at Fredrick, " What are you still doing here, Leave!" She Glared at him and held Minato softly.

Fredrick sighed, "Okay okay. You two love doves enjoy the walk home." He left them as he headed back to the dorms, He was Happy for them in reality.

Sunade looked at Minato, " Why are you even friends with him? He seem alway ready for trouble." She didn't know what to do now but she would let Minato lead them.

----

Kani smiled knowing Lydia had somewhat the same feelings. To be exact she though it was the frist time they had something simiur. She looked at Yukino and smiled.

Yukino stayed silent on the elevator and before the doors opened back up, " I think i see why my mom was so obsessed with Mr. Anno." She looked at Lydia quicky and continued, "a man like him would do nicely."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 11:26 pm

Ulfric frowned. "I didn't put that much of a flick into it if you think that was me being rough" he said before he looked her rear over trying to figure out what the best way was to do this with her. He did notice that she had quite the pair of udders on the underside of her horse half. He was not sure what to think of it, but he was stirring downstairs as his lupine like member begged to show itself to Lalatina. He would undo his pants and fwomp there it was all there for her to see. The hype was real and some did not do it justice to what his actual size was. "You probably want the lube" he said as he went over to her bag. "Do you want to slather it on?" he asked.

---

Minato gulped. "You are so much stronger than me though" he said before he stopped to her cupping his face. He saw her getting closer to his face and closing her eyes to an obvious prompt to kiss her. He glared at Fredrick before he finally gave Sunade what she wanted. *Smooch*

---

Lydia gulped and bit her lip. "Not going to lie, but yea, I was hoping that I was a lot older" she said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 10:13 pm

Lalatina blushed and fought the urge to kick, " Hey, I might like a bit rough but. maybe not start with a flick." She looked at him with a scowl but went back to a sweet smile, " How about you warm me up or you could go get some lube?" She smiled pointing to be bag, "Ou ma douce, vous pouvez simplement y aller."

----

Sunade smiled at Minato, " While yes I am fully capable of handling a fight. Being saved by My man will always be accepted, " She cupped his face in her palm and brought it closer to her face. She closed her eyes and waited.

Fredrick narrowed his eyes and waited for Minato's reaction.

----

Kani looked to the side "Her uncle. I saw him, pretty... good looking." She was a bit flustered about it.

Yukino giggled, " Of course you'll like him." They made their way to the cold dorms and to its elevator. It wasn't cold yet but was a bit dry.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 5:11 pm

Ulfric nodded to her question if this was the teacher's dorms. He took in a deep breath and sighed as he helped her with unbuttoning above her tail. "This is my first time with a...well, you know" he said before he got a good view of where his monster member would be buried in winking at him. "Are you doing that on purpose?" he asked. He could see that massive clit of hers, and he reached in to give it a few flicks and strokes with his finger.

---

Minato sighed heavily and left with Fredrick and Sunada. He was embarrassed that the two of them were making him out to be great when he saw himself to the contrary. "Um, it was just a lucky hit" he said modestly. He went quiet when Sunade said that she could have handled it herself. "I did not mean to insinuate that you couldn't do it..." he said before he looked most confused. With how modern politics were in film these days, he was very confused on what the right thing to do was. He blushed to her kissing him and he gulped. "You mean you aren't mad that a man helped you?" he asked.

---

Lydia nodded to Kani asking her about Moroha wearing a red bow. "Well yea. You know...the Quarter Youkai? You ever meet her dad or her uncle?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2024 4:49 pm

Lalatina Smiled as she  looked around. "Isn't this area for the teachers? just a tiny bit." She looked around  his dorm room for a bit. "So, umm this...is my first time with a real one so." She turned around to undo her shirt, " so there's some bottuns above my tail if you undo them it would help out." She wasn't scared of Ulfric just horny she was going to do it for real instead of daydreaming about it.

----

Ruby nodded  then Looked at the Hobgoblin and his goblin friends, " Well Mr. you and your friends will be coming to Moka's office. hopefully she's still there." looking at the others, " The three of you should leave you can provide statements later. Take care." She smiled at them

Fredrick yawned looking as the three bullies walked off with Ruby. " That was kinda boring. Nice hit Minato, never thought you had it in you."

Sunade glared at Fredrick, " Well of course he did. It was a very brave and manly act to save me.... even though i could have done it alone. I loved that you stood up for me." She smiled kissing Minato on the cheek.

----

Kani tilted her head, "Miss Moroha. Oh she the one with the red bow right?" She smiled and thought about how she actted. As they walked to the cold dorms.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:27 pm

Mana looked at the meal ticket and grinned eagerly as she rubbed her hands together. Ulfric gulped looking her over as she was a head taller than him. He felt funny walking her to his room with her holding his arm. "I guess we can talk like this" he said before he felt his organs churning and readying themselves for breeding. "Nervous?" he asked as they took the elevator. They arrived at his room, and he unlocked the door. It was empty luckily, so it was really up to Lalatina with how they were going to do it.

---

Minato shook his head. "The outdated models should have had this safeguard in place. That was what my dad's case was all about. You and I might see them as people but the law says they aren't. It's not my fault that things are the way they are, but attacking me is not going to change it" he said. He frowned when Ruby asked him if he had objections. "I'm not the one in charge ma'am" he stated.

---

Lydia sighed. "Kani...up until recently, I found out that Miss Moroha's father can open portals straight to the underworld, and he's about the same age as her" she said before she scowled at the Smash bros challenge.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:09 pm

Lalatina smiled as a feverish blush overcame her face. She stood up and walked to Ulfric's side as she left some more meal tickets in case Mana and Rika wanted some more food. "If you don't mind let's go back to speaking Japanese again." She smiled at Mana and Rika, I um have a nice meal you two. She bowed a bit confused about how to leave. She held Ulfric's arm, " Shall we go, Lover boy?"

----

The Hobgoblin " I umm. because of her the more outdated models might suffer. " She began speaking slowly, " There a race of people and some have feelings. and they care for others, but everyone thinks of them as tools or playthings." Rubbing his arm and looked to Fredrick, " I mean look at Fredrick he's in love with one. so he knows the problems."

Fredrick looked away, " So what about Sunade? What were you gonna do to her?"

" I was going to hurt her to punish Minato." The hobgoblin sighed. " Can we go now, Miss Ruby?"

Ruby sighed and looked at all of them, " Well since no one got hurt too bad. Maybe I can just give you a few days suspended, on the condition to come to me for counseling. Any objections, Minato?"

----

Kani sighed looking at Lydia, " Well, no. just myths about her." She looked at Yukino and felt a bit weary, " She has to be pushing 700 by now and most likely could beat your, Mom." She looked a bit solemn, "Anyway let's go. I want to see if I can beat you in Smash bros."

Yukino nodded, " Yeah, you don't get to be that old without some serious power to back it up." She got up and paid the bill. "Let's go. I want to see how my sister is doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next