Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 8:47 am

Devana's eyes sparkled with amusement as she watched Ryan and Star play their little game. She leaned forward, kissing Star gently on the forehead. "Don't worry, Star," she purred. "We'll make sure you get plenty more chances to please us both in the future. After all, you're our little pet now, aren't you?" She smiled wickedly, her fangs glinting in the dim light. "Now, why don't you clean up your mess?" She waved a hand, and a nearby cloth appeared, floating lazily in the air. "You know where to find it."

She raised an eyebrow, amused by Star's desperation. "Well, well, it seems our little pet still has some fight left in her. I suppose we'll just have to make sure you understand your place a bit more clearly, won't we?" She smiled cruelly, licking her lips. "Why don't you go ahead and suck on that," she purred, nodding toward the cloth floating nearby. "Clean yourself up and then get on your knees. You've still got a job to do."

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:46 pm

Ryan smiled as he went back to pleasing himself with Star's pussy. He watched as Star moaned and begged him to ignore Devana's instruction and just breed her. He took her chin and smiled evilly, " Now Star, I belong with the princess." He thrust quickly in and out and pulled out spraying Star's entrance with his seed. Looking to Devana as he went for a loving kiss, " I liked that a lot, but..." He looked at Star, " I do pity her a little."

Star cried as she greedily tried to finger the seed in her. " no.. no I need it. I want his child in me." She looked at Devana with humiliation in her eyes. Tears ran down her face as she tried desperately to get Ryan's seed in her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 11:08 am

Devana's eyes glinted with mischief as she considered Ryan's question. "Oh, punish her?" she teased, her voice laced with amusement. "Why would you want to do that?" She ran her fingers through Star's hair, mussing it playfully. "No, I think I'd rather hear how grateful she is of me for allowing things to go this far" She smiled, her fangs glinting in the dim light. "So, Star," she purred, "why don't you tell me how much you appreciate this?"

She smirked, satisfied with Star's response. "Well, I'm glad to see you're learning your place, little one." She watched as Star's body shook with pleasure beneath them. "And as for your reward..." She leaned in, tongue flicking out to taste Star's earlobe. "...I think I'll let you have just a little taste of his cum." Her fingers moved lower, teasing the entrance to Star's sex, preparing her for the release she so desperately craved.

She looked to Ryan and frowned. "Pull out but do it so that you coat her outside of her entrance. I want to see her scoop it up in desperation and stuff it inside herself" she said with a sadistic smile.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 10:11 am

Ryan grinned in delight at taking Star. she felt good on his member every inch of her felt just tight enough in all the right ways. but compared to Devana she was just another hole. leaning in to kiss her cheek, " I'm very pleased with your body Star." He looked up at Devana as he kissed her lips, " Shall I punish her or allow her a reward?"

Star with heavy breathing looked up at Devana with begging eyes and spoke in desperation, " P-please princess let him breed me! It's driving me crazy.... I-i can't live without his cock!" She moans as she arched her back sub coming to orgasm after orgasm, "fuck.... breed me. i-i'll do anything."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:25 pm

Devana smiled as she watched the interaction between Ryan and Star. The girl was clearly enjoying herself, but she could tell that she was still adjusting to the size difference. She reached out to stroke Star's cheek, her fingers trailing down to her neck. "That's it, sweet girl," she purred. "Let him take you. Show him what you're made of." She leaned in, nipping at Star's ear before adding, "And if you do really well, maybe I'll let you have some of his cum."

The passionate mating continued, with Ryan and Star's bodies moving in perfect harmony. Star's cries of pleasure filled the air as she was taken roughly by Ryan, her body trembling with each powerful thrust. Devana, watching them from above, reveled in the sight of her mate claiming another female for their pleasure.

Devana reached down, stroking Star's breast before taking her nipple into her mouth. She sucked hard, eliciting a moan from the girl as she arched her back. "That's it," she encouraged, "take what he gives you. Take it all." As Star began to relax into the sensations, Devana moved her hand lower, teasing Star's clit with her fingertips. "Oh, and don't forget about this." She grinned wickedly, feeling a surge of power course through her veins. If she was not careful her veil would be dropped.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 10:13 pm

Ryan smiled as he would get a two for one now but frowned when he was told he needed to pull out, " I guess that's fair, Only you get my seed." He looked down at Star who was nervous and looked like a scared animal. Her tail slightly covered her entrance, " You ready to be ruined?" He pushed in feeling a bit off. She was definitely tighter than Devana.

Star looked Ryan in his eyes as he pushed her fight or flight response kicked in snapping her back, " W-wait I ch..aahhh" He felt him push her grab around his head and gave a soft growl that turned into a moan. She tucked her head in his shoulder as she felt him thrust in her slowly and then get faster. Feeling that Devana stopped her from leg locking him in. "T-this i ca-n't Mmmm. too...ahhh gooooooood." She felt every inch.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 11:10 pm

Devana arched a brow at Star as she begged for Ryan's attention. "Well, aren't you the little tease?" she purred, her voice husky with desire. She glanced over at Ryan, her expression smug. "Why don't you show her what a real man feels like?" She reached down between their bodies, guiding Star's hips into position as she moaned his name. "Let him show you how it's done, Star." she said before she glanced back at Ryan. "Oh and...please do pull out" she told him with an evil smirk. She was going to give them half of what they wanted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 10:29 pm

Star winced as Devana moaned and convulsed as she orgasmed. She crawled closer to Devana. Not even realizing during their mating she took off her clothing. She looked at Devana and held her arm with both of hers. "Princess, can Ryan use me? I can't take it anymore. " She took a submissive position next to them having her rear in the air.

Ryan was interested in the events. That Star was so horny she would be wanting him to take her. He smiled at Star, " Well, I'm Princess Devana's mate. Not yours. but I can go another round." He pulled her over Devana and went back to mating with Devana. " But I guess you can please us. If you are lucky maybe I'll slip and drive it straight to your womb." He found it fun to tease her so. If Devana gave the okay he would use her. Thought he did wonder if he could get greedy.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:25 pm

Devana moaned as Ryan took her roughly, her claws digging into the sheets beneath them. She arched her back, meeting his thrusts with equal fervor. Looking over at Star, she purred, "Isn't it beautiful, Star? The way we fit together? The way our bodies move as one?" Her hips bucked upward, seeking deeper penetration as her pleasure spiraled out of control. "Ryan!" she cried out, her orgasm crashing over her like a wave. Her body convulsed beneath his, her nails scoring lines into his back as he continued to thrust into her.

Devana lay there, panting heavily as her senses returned to her. She looked over at Star, a satisfied smile curving her lips. "And there you have it, Star. That is what it's like to be mated to a true alpha. It's... incredible." She reached down, stroking Ryan's cheek before cupping his face in her palm. "Now, you'd better finish what you started, or I'm going to get jealous."

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:17 pm

Star looked worried but sat next to the bed watching their union," He does look tempting. " She said looking at Ryan as he thrust into her princess. She looked closer as it continued. She began giving in and began touching herself to the lewd act.

Ryan sighed as Devana said she could join them. He smiled as he made Devana lie on her back. " Sure my dear, let's show Srat here a good show." He held Devana by her neck softly like before and started being aggressive with his thrust and movements in her. " You are mine as I am yours. " Looking at Star, " Watch closely as i breed her with love and lust." He kissed Devana as he slipped his tongue into Devana.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:07 pm

Devana arched a brow at Ryan, her breath hitching as he continued to move inside her. She glanced over at Star, her expression softening slightly. "It's quite all right, Star. You may join us, if you wish." She reached up, cupping Ryan's cheek in her palm. "Isn't he the most sexy specimen you ever laid eyes upon?" she teased. Her hips moved in time with his, their bodies becoming a single entity as they sought release. "Come on, babe! Stop fooling around and get the job done!" she demanded of him.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:52 pm

Star winced knowing it was a bad time, " It's me, Star. I came to repay my debt to tha... Your chosen Mate. with interest." She entered Devana's den and quickly went to the kitchen to drop off some of the spoils of her hunt. She went back to the door but faltered as she snuck up the stairs peering over the last step. She stayed silent as she watched that filthy human defile her princess. In her eyes, the princess should have chosen a natural-born werewolf instead of a human to turn into one.

Ryan listen to Star and was a little pissed she interrupted them again bonding with Devana. "Sweetie, let's ignore her. she'll be gone soon enough." He smiled not letting Devana go. he wanted her to feel him, every inch to her core. " Do you like that my bitch?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:42 pm

Devana's eyes snapped open at the sound of the knock, her heart racing. She glanced around, trying to gather her thoughts. "Who is it?" she called out, her voice laced with annoyance. She looked down at Ryan, his body still moving inside hers, and felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 8:19 pm

Ryan smiled as she strattled him and his member became one with her. Holding her hip and her hand with the other. he gave a quick thrust in her. Hoping to give her a shock. It was true for now he was no match for her, but she loved him and marked him. So he had to show he was at least worthy of such praise. " I'm going to make you scream my name while you orgasm." He smirked as he wasn't going to be gentle like last time. He thirsted in her and made her slam back down as he took her wrist. He wasn't going to risk her breaking his hand while she held his.

Star made her way back to the dens she was happy as the food she was given made it possible for her to hunt a few small things in the woods. but she did still have to repay Ryan for the food he gave her. He made her way to Devana's den. She heard moans from the second floor.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:33 pm

Devana arched a brow at his words, a small smile playing on her lips. "Very well, my little thrall," she purred, straddling his hips. She reached down and undid his pants, freeing his erection. "Let me show you how much I want you." She lowered herself onto him slowly, feeling him fill her. Her eyes closed as she let out a soft moan, the sensation of being joined with him overwhelming her. "You feel so good, my love," she whispered, her fingertips tracing patterns on his chest. "Show me how it's done. Please don't disappoint me. I have high expectations from what you did earlier."

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:03 pm

Ryan kissed her softly and rolled her on top of him, " Well I can't say no to consoling you. Let's make you happy and breed?" he smiled and held her hands, " And trust me, I would do my best to not let harm come to our k...pups dear." He looked upon her bare body and got excited, "Go ahead, use me as you like. I want you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 6:41 am

Devana shivered as he kissed her neck, her body responding to his touch despite her exhaustion. "Yes, everyone has nightmares. I just had one where I found my pup was killed by your people" she breathed, her fingers curling into the fabric of his shirt. "I never experienced that pain before. I don't want to ever see one of my precious pups harmed" she said before she went quiet trying to gather herself. "I do want to show you my world. But first... I think I'd like a distraction...something to console my anxieties" She smiled teasingly up at him, her eyes sparkling in the dim light. "Unless you're not interested?" She trailed a fingernail down his chest, her touch feather-light but provocative.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 11:31 pm

Ryan had some trouble sleeping in their bed. it was warm and soft but he thought of his transition into a werewolf for a while. He fell asleep and woke when Devana startled herself awake. He pulled her close and kissed her head, "Did you have a nightmare? A woman like you has fears?" He kissed her lips and started kissing her neck as well. " He stopped and came back to her and held her to his chest. " I think at least six or so hours." He felt almost safe. but the urge to try to leave was still there. " You still want to show me your world? or shall you make me submit to you for a second round of marking?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 6:14 am

Devana chuckled softly as he blushed and stuttered through his words. She watched him make his way upstairs to their loft, a smile playing on her lips. As she finished her stew, she thought about their conversation and the events that had transpired. She knew he was still adjusting to the idea of becoming a werewolf, but she also knew that once he did, their relationship would be even stronger. She climbed the stairs, taking a moment to breathe in the scent of their bed and the man who now lay in it. Slowly, she slid under the covers and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close. "Let's get some rest, my love," she whispered softly against his ear. "Sleep well, and after our nap we'll begin teaching you how to adjust to your new life."

As Devana held him close, Ryan could feel the warmth of her body against his and the steady rhythm of her breath. The scent of her skin and the sound of her heartbeat lulled him into a deep slumber. Throughout the lazy afternoon, the caverns were abuzz with other werewolves doing their normal routines. She tossed and turned moaning happily now she had a bed partner. Their bodies becoming more and more entwined as their dreams mingled and intertwined. As the sun began to set, the other werewolves drifted back to their own dens, leaving the pair alone in the quiet darkness. Finally, after what felt like hours, Devana awoke with a start, her heart pounding in her chest. She sat up, looking around wildly before realization dawned on her. She was safe in her den, with Ryan. Slowly, she relaxed back onto the bed, her body still tense from the adrenaline rush. "How long was I out for?" she asked groggily.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 12:04 am

Ryan sat back and thought about what she answered. So, it's just the first transformation.. well transition." He looked at Devana as he continued, "and be faster and stronger too. sure would help in hunting. but I rather stay with bow and arrow than tooth and claw." The last part made him blush as he thought about it in his head, " Is that an invite to... make you mine? instead of the other way around?" he couldn't keep his stern expression up, " Well if you want it rough every so often. I'll be happy to umm... make you feel submissive." He had trouble looking her in her eyes, "I hope you enjoy being the dominant one for now. cause... umm," he coughed and looked her in her eyes slowly, " You'll be m-my b-b-bitch." He was flustered in calling her that to him it was extremely rude to call a woman that. he slowly kissed her and looked away, " I'm going to rest. It's been a very umm interesting night for me." He put his bowl away and made his way upstairs to their bed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 2:19 pm

Devana smiled softly, understanding the fear and excitement that he was feeling. She reached over and placed a comforting hand on his arm. "I know it can be scary, love. I promise to not clamp my jaws down. But trust me, when you become one of us, you'll be free of those fears. You'll feel more alive than you ever have before." She took a bite of her stew, savoring the taste. "And as for the process, it can be painful at times, but it's not permanent. And no, it won't drive you mad. You'll still be you... just a better, stronger version of you." She paused, then added with a grin, "And then it will be you who overpowers me" She winked at him, trying to ease his worries.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 10:13 am

Ryan blushed looking away as she led him to the table. He stared at the soup. Admiring it's color he made himself a bowl before sitting facing Devana. he took a spoonful as she spoke making him almost cough it back up, " I would never..." He paused and looked at Devana as she ate. He stayed silent as he went back to eating. Lost in thought about her and how things would go. " I'm still afraid.... and excited. " Taking another spoonful finding the soup and meat good but slightly gamey. " As I am right now... I feel trapped and I want to flee, funny enough like a rabbit in a wolf's jaws. " he laughed a little, " But when I finally become like you. A werewolf... I fear I would fall deeply for you and may not want to leave." He got up got a second bowl and looked at his reflection, " Will the process be painful? will it drive me mad? Will I not be me anymore>" He sat down slowly eating the soup, then locked eyes on Devana.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 2:58 am

Devana listened to him leave the room and waited patiently. She walked over to the stove and started to gather the ingredients she'd need to cook for them. When he finally returned, she looked up and met his gaze. "Your eyesight is fine, love. I'm just in here, cooking. And no, we're not playing Hunter and Pray. This is our home, remember?" She set the bowl of venison stew she was holding on the counter and moved towards him, taking his hand in hers. "Come on, let's eat. I'm starving." Her expression was warm and inviting, her voice soft and reassuring. She then gave out an evil cackle. "And don't think about trying to escape, love. We are more than a hundred feet underground here" she informed him as she took her bowl and sat down at her table.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 12:18 am

Ryan wasn't sure if she was pulling his leg on the beating heart or not. As Devana pointed out the bathroom, he smiled as he passed her, leaned down giving a peck on her cheek, "It might be a while, my dear." He made his way and entered the bathroom. It was nice and had a large deep tub that could fit two or more. he did use the toilet in there and it had a simple flush for it. A little interested in how it worked. But he looked up and saw a window above the tub. Lare enough for him to escape from. He took a moment and was able to leap up to it and then went back down. Doubts filled his mind. What if Devana was outside already waiting for him or even if she wasn't she surely had his seant. Or how would he leave without being noticed by the other werewolves? He took a few more minutes to think about it then left the bathroom and looked around the now empty room. "Hmm is my eyesight still not good or are we playing Hunter and Pray?" He looked around the other rooms finding a study, a pantry, and up the stairs a massive bed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 1:52 pm

Devana smiled understandingly. "Of course, Ryan. Now would you rather it with our without it's heart still beating?" she asked with a sly grin. She licked her lips at the thought. The bathroom? It's just through that door over there." She pointed to a nearby door. "And as for the ring, I don't want you to feel obligated. It's not about the ring, you know. One thing you got to know about us wolves is that we'll give each other plenty of shit of pretty much anything. But... if you're that insecure about it, I won't object to that either. You humans are weird" she said before she smiled warmly, her expression reassuring. "Now, go on and find that bathroom. I'll be right here, waiting for you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)   Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunted Human Hunter, (Mature open / yandere F)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next