Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolf and the Witch (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Wolf and the Witch (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:38 pm

Fen kept bumping his hips into hers to his heart's content, but he busted his load all deep inside of her. "Fuck yea!" he shouted out as she hit her final orgasm. He wrapped his arms around her clutching her massive pregnant belly. "Mmmm, gotta keep momma happy" he told her. Their brood started to move around and kicked around. They wanted out and could not stand to be cooped up in there for very much longer in that fleshy prison.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:04 am

Kaini was enjoying their session and she knew she was going to need help walking once they were done from how many times she had cum because of him, reaching her last orgasam she bit her bottom lip “Mmm yes” she moaned eagerly as she closed her eyes her head dropping down a little in pleasure as she held into the counter tighter.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:35 am

Fen was still giving her a good romp when he felt himself drawing near. He hoped that he could disrupt this and make this last longer for them. "Heh heh, yup" he said in the midst of their lovemaking. After about half an hour, he could not hold himself back much longer, and her roared out shouting out, "Ah, yea!" he did this as he reached his peak with her. He still was trying to hold himself back being as stubborn as possible.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 11:01 pm

Kaini moaned and bit her bottom lip as he continued thrusting into her, she was thankful that he allowed her a few moments to catch her breath. "Oh I completely understand now" she said with a smirk before she bowed her head a little when he continued his quick thrusts into her making her moan loudly and arch her back a little. Moving her hands a little Kaini gripped the edges of the counter more comfortably as she let herself relax and enjoy having Fen use her as much as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 5:11 am

Fen enjoyed the power and strength given to him, and he was going to exploit these and more on her letting her know that he was not the same Fen from decades ago. He snarled out loud not expecting her to climax so soon, but he was not done yet either. He persisted with his thrusting but gave her a chance to catch her breath. He was determined to give her multiple ones today now that she was this sensitive and horny. "Heh, I'm a big boy..." he told her as he kept kneading her breasts. "See why Selene didn't want to share me?" he asked her going back to quickening his thumping into her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:41 am

Kaini arched her back a little pressing her breasts more into his hands not wanting him to stop what he was doing, "I would agree" she said as she looked over her shoulder at him with a playful smirk. As he continued to thrust into her she closed her eyes happily as she reached her climax after a little her walls squeezing him tightly, gasping softly she gave a happy moan as she let herself relax. One thing Kaini couldn't wait for was having Fen being rough with her once she was no longer pregnant, "I defiantly understand why females werewolves love having sex with you" Kaini said with a soft laugh as she knew any woman would enjoying being with Fen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Fen kept kneading her breasts as he slowly began to rock his hips back and forth mindful of the passengers onboard mommy. He chuckled to himself when she told him that she would never get tired in having him in her. "I think becoming a werewolf might have been the best thing that ever happened to me" he told her as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed the sensations of her stretched out whole thanks to him. He lost himself hearing her frequent moans which seemed to always get him off more than an actual orgasm itself.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 pm

Kaini closed her eyes and moaned softly when he kneaded her breasts, they had been so tender lately that even a softest touch from Fen made her want to melt. Feeling him push into her she gave a groan as she tightened her hands on the counter a little, it always felt amazing having him inside of her but now that she was so far along in her pregnancy it just felt even more amazing "I don't think I will ever get tired of having you in me" Kaini moaned as she pushed back against him a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 10:50 pm

Fen helped her out of the bathtub. He kissed her on the lips and snickered to himself as she turned away and placed her hands on the bathroom counter. He approached her from behind and gently kneaded her milk latent breasts. He pressed his rod into her not really caring which hole he stuck it in. He found a hole and slid it into her wondering what kind of a reaction she got.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 10:31 pm

"I'm always up for it you know that" Kaini said with a smile, when he asked how they were going to do it she carefully got up in the bath. Reaching out she held onto his arm nearest her so she could step out of the bath, smiling at him she leaned up and press her lips against his before she turned away from him placed her hands on the bathroom counter "Lets figure it out as we go" she said with a soft laugh as she looked over her shoulder at Fen and swayed her hips a little with a smirk wanting to get him a little more riled up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Fen was very surprised with her reaction to his question, which he quickly spoke up, "No, I want to...I mean...are you...are you up for it?" he asked her. He gulped and looked her over. "How are we going to do it this time" He inquired. His member was already rock hard and ready for her. All she had to do is tell him how, where, and what tricks he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:35 pm

Kaini couldn't help but laugh a little when he seemed un-sure if she was in the mood or not, "I mean, if you don't want to have sex I understand" she said playfully pouting at him acting as if she was upset with the idea of him not wanting to have sex with her. But she wasn't going to hold it against him if he didn't want to have a round with her, "I understand if you have better things to do" Kaini sighed before she gave him a small smirk and a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 7:28 am

"Grudgingly listening? Please, I would have a lot more shade to through if that were the case" Fen remarked. When their lips met, he felt very awkward when she bit his lip. He was not sure what to do or say, but his member certainly did that for him. "You're...not in the mood are you?" he asked. He did notice that her libido had spiked during the third trimester. With this, he was always more than willing, but it was always something different to try to accommodate her form.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 7:03 am

"Grudgingly listening" Kaini teased him with a cheeky grin "You are doing so much for me Fen so I am very grateful for that" she said smiling, watching as he walked over to her she raised a brow seeing that he looked a little curious as to what else she was going to do. When he leaned down to her Kaini leaned up and pressed her lips against his her right hand rest against his cheek gently, smirking a little against his lips Kaini bit down on his bottom lip and pulled lightly just to tease him and to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:57 am

Fen looked at her amused before he said. "I did not say you could not vent about how it sucks, I was merely conveying to you that I am listening" he told her before he snickered to himself. "Sometimes I just worry I'm not carrying enough burden off from you" he told her. He cocked his head when she told him to come hither. He slowly approached her not knowing what else to come from her upon her innocent kiss of affection.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:40 am

Listening to him Kaini opened her eyes and looked up at him as he sat the bottle down "You are doing an amazing job" she said happily before she smirked a little "I'm growing a few kids, I'm allowed to complain how uncomfortable and how annoyed I am" Kaini pointed out. "And if you weren't doing an amazing job I would have let you know" Kaini teased as she raised her right hand and made a come hither motion with her index finger at him "I want to give you a kiss" she said with a grin as she continued to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:33 am

Fen turned to go find the cocoa butter and he listened to her complaining for the umpteenth time about how miserable pregnancy was. "Uh huh" he would always say. He turned towards her with a big bottle of butter and sighed heavily. "Look, I know that it sucks, but...you aren't just considering yourself. You have others to look out for...and...that really fatigues you taking it on all yourself" He told her as he sat the bottle down. "Am I doing a satisfactory job for you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:21 am

Kaini groaned softly once she was settled in the warm bath the water already feeling amazing, relaxing she closed her eyes for a bit before she opened them and looked at him when he asked if she needed more cocoa butter "That would be great, thank you" Kaini said smirking a little taking note that he was obviously trying not to look at her breasts for too long. "Know what I hate about being pregnant?" she asked as she moved in the bath letting herself sink more into the water "Having to rely on you so much since I'm so used to doing everything for myself" Kaini laughed a little before she groaned in pain as one of their children decided to kick hard.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:13 am

Fen helped his very pregnant mate into the tub. He was not sure how many children she had bore him, so he had prepared a kit prepared for 8 pups just in case stowed away in the corner of the bathroom. It may have been insensitive with his estimation, but he really did care about the wellbeing of their sudden large family. He made a large crib at the foot of the bed where they could all stay warm and close to mommy and daddy. He scratched at the back of his head and looked at the size her breasts and how big they had gotten. "Do you need more cocoa butter?" he asked trying to get those thoughts out of his head.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 5:58 am

Kaini laughed a little "With how big I already am I am surprised I can even walk around without your help and these braxton hick contractions are getting very annoying" she said with a shake of her head, when he said that he was amazed at how well she was able to carry the size she had become because of their children she sighed a little "You're not the only one who is amazed" Kaini laughed with a shake of her head. Watching as he went to fill the bath she slowly managed to get out of the nursing chair "I'll only need you to help me into and out of the bath, don't want to fall over" she called to him as she checked on the soup before she made her way over to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 5:49 am

When she said that she would be unable to do much for the next few days, he became uneasy. "You think you are that far enough along?" he asked her. He gazed upon her form knowing that she might be bedridden for the rest of the duration of her pregnancy. He rubbed the back of his head and cleared his throat when she playfully threatened him with violence if he reminded her again of her size. "I'm sorry, I'm just...amazed how well you have been able to carry all of that" he told her. He then shut up and went into the bathroom to draw her a bath. "Do you need anything set up since I'm already in here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 5:17 am

Kaini smiled softly when he said that he thought she was planning something big, "Well, seeing as I am sure I will be unable to do much for the next few days I am making more than what I normally do" she said with a light laugh. When he said that she was as big as she was tall Kaini narrowed her eyes at him dangerously "Word of advice Fen, never say that to a pregnant woman again" Kaini snapped "The next one might kill you" she joked a slow smile spreading over her lips. "Don't forget, these little ones aren't going to be full wolf" she said as she continued to rub her belly a little as another contraction washed over her making her groan "When you finish up dinner could you run me a warm bath to help me relax?" Kaini asked as she looked up at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 5:06 am

Fen felt stupid not knowing what was being made as the broth was being made in the pot behind him. "Oh, I thought, you were planning something big" he made up. He laughed to himself nervously at the comment about how huge she was. "Wow, do you have a litter in there? You're just as big around as you are tall" he mentioned. He rubbed the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "Well, I might be biased, but...All wolfpups are insanely adorable. I believe that if orphaned then any human that finds them would snatch them up no problem" he postulated.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 11:25 pm

"We're having chicken and vegetable soup, just so you know what you are doing" Kaini said with a soft laugh, looking up at Fen she sighed softly and gave him a small sad smile "It is different...Last time I gave birth alone on the bathroom floor and stayed there until I could get up" she said softly. Looking down when he touched her belly she smiled softly before she looked back at up at him smiling "They better be real cute to make up for how huge I am" Kaini laughed as she reached up as much as she could she grazed her fingertips against his jaw with a smile "You can't promise that Fen...you don't know how they are going to be."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Fen immediately went to chopping up the vegetables like a crazy expert chef keeping his finger tips pointed away from the blade. "This part of pregnancy a lot of women don't particularly like among a list of many" he told her before he looked back at her and smirked. "Let's hope the pups turn out cute as hell to make up for it all...am I right?" he asked. He made a face at not sure what she was making. "Um, what's got you terrified?" He went over to check on her or more to reassure her. "It's already different this time around...isn't it?" he touched her gravid belly and smiled at her faintly. "You aren't going to lose these ones...they are strong"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf and the Witch (open)   The Wolf and the Witch (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf and the Witch (open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next