Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:09 pm

Farun took note of how Ceres was turned ever so slightly towards Eris, and a thought crossed his mind that he would bring up to Jessie later. He turned his attention to his food, and Ceres laughed behind a hand when he got it down at an even pace within a couple of minutes. "Well..." Ceres said in a light tease, looking at Eris. "Her help to him is a bit more... intensive." She sipped at her coffee with a smirk when Farun almost choked on his coffee. Great... He thought, lightly hitting his chest with a fist, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 8:00 pm

Jessie took note of Ceres' eyes sparkle with tears but she didn't bring it up as she watched as Eris sat down beside Ceres and relax cradling his own cup of coffee, she could tell that Eris felt protective of the hybrid woman and she could not blame him. "I am sure Eris has already offered his services to you for your stay" she said with a small smile, Jessie had no doubt that he would be looking after the woman closely while she was in the house. Glancing over at Farun for a moment she moved a little on her chair as she put her coffee down and dished up some food for herself and some for Farun and pushed one plate in front of him before she began eating from her own as Eris did the same. "I have offered to help her during her stay, yes" Eris started before he shot Jessie a smirk, "Somewhat how you have offered your help to Farun" he teased her making Jessie give a genuine laugh at his words.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 7:52 pm

Ceres cradled her cup of coffee, looking at Jessie when the woman told her to report to her if anyone messed with her. She felt her tears sting the corners of her eyes for a moment, as the residual emotions of the departed woman that visited her last night resonated with Ceres' worry. "I know..." She muttered, moving over and taking a seat across from her brother who sat next to Jessie. Farun looked at Ceres as the woman tucked into her food, and for just a second he was angry at the woman's father, as Ceres' capacity for empathy and her clairvoyance came from her father. I hope you are proud of her, Caine... wherever your soul ended up. She weathers her bloodline's gifts well...
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 7:42 pm

Eris looked over at Ceres when he asked if the coffee was dark roast and he smiled a little, "Only thing you will find in this coven" he chuckled. Once the coffee was finished he poured out four cups so they each had one. He didn't care that he was still only dressed in only his pajama pants, he was at least more dressed then some of the men in the coven preferred to be half of the time. Grabbing plates from a cupboard he placed them on the table they had in the kitchen along with cutlery. "There's fruit in the fridge if you want any as well" He said nodding his head towards it a little.

Jessie looked over at Farun and Ceres when they walked into the kitchen and she couldn't help but smirk a little as she finished off cooking, "Sleep well?" she asked more towards Ceres since she already knew how Farun slept. Moving the hot food over to the table Jessie then moved over to Ceres, reaching out she gently grabbed her chin so she could look at the younger woman's face. "If anyone in my coven gives you problems, you tell me, and I will handle them" Jessie stated, she knew if anyone in her coven gave Ceres problems she would kill them. Letting go of her she moved over to one of the chairs and sat down crossing her left leg over her right comfortable as Eris placed a cup of coffee in front of her, "Most of the coven prefers to sleep during the day so there isn't too many of us awake at this time, so you'll find the house rather peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 7:35 pm

Ceres got dressed and headed out of Eris' room, just as Farun came out of his own room, fresh from the shower and dressed. "You look rested, Ceres." Farun said with a smile. "Farun... Eris knows." Farun blinked slowly, but smiled soon after, gently ruffling her hair. "Jessie does too. Eris said you are safe here, didn't he?" Ceres looked down the hallway towards the general direction of the kitchen, and Farun's smile faltered. "What is it?" He said in a low voice, and Ceres looked at him. "He told me about someone they were not able to help. When he talked about her, even though it was brief...." Ceres closed her eyes, a hand resting over her heart. "I could tell she was special... and I saw her last night in my sleep. She gave me a message for him... and another for Jessie... and I don't know how I am supposed to tell them." Farun surprised her by giving her a hug. "You will know when you can... Now, let's go, before they come looking for us."

The two of them chatted as they made their way down to the kitchen, and Ceres took in a deep breath as she smelled the coffee, going over to Eris. "Dark roast?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Eris chuckled softly at the cute sound she made, when she asked if he could get her bag from her room he nodded his head. "Of course" he said gently. Leaving the room he walked into hers and grabbed her bag, walking back he gently placed the bag beside her on the bed. "I'll leave you to get dressed" he said with a small nod of his head, leaving the bedroom he closed the door behind himself before he headed down to the kitchen to see Jessie already cooking food for Farun and Ceres. "You had fun last night" Eris joked with a smirk making Jessie smirk at him and point at him, "Mind your business wise guy" she joked before she returned to cooking up some bacon, eggs, french toast and some pancakes while Eris started making coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 7:18 pm

Where Ceres hadn't really talked in her sleep that night, she did have a visit of sorts from the other side. Feeling someone tuck a bit of hair back from her face, she made a cute noise, rubbing her face into the pillow her head was on, taking in the lingering scent that was on it. She probably would have ignored anything else he said, but her stomach betrayed her and it let out a loud noise. Hand grasping the blanket to her chest to cover it, she sat up a bit on her free arm. "Yeah... Could you get my bag from my room so I can get dressed?" She said in a groggy tone, her words alluding to the fact that she may not have been wearing anything under her dress. Had she realized what she had said, she probably would have jolted awake and blushed in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 7:06 pm

Letting him pull the covers over the both of them she gave a soft laugh when he pulled her close so they could snuggle, "I am not opposed to that" Jessie said with a smile as she moved her head onto his chest and allowed herself to relax and close her eyes as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. Waking up late in the morning Jessie slowly opened her eyes and looked around with a soft sigh, she took note of the warmth at her back and she looked over her shoulder smiling a little seeing Farun. Carefully moving out of the bed she didn't want to wake him, once she was out of the bed Jessie picked her dress up off of the floor and made her way quietly out of his room and into her own. There she set about having a shower, once she was clean she walked out and headed down to the kitchen wearing a simple black silk dress. Even though she was the head of the coven and could have made someone else get up and make food for Farun and Ceres she decided to do it herself.

Eris had stayed in the armchair all night, once he had finished the book he had been reading he had dozed off. Hearing the sounds of Jessie moving around he opened his eyes and looked around a little. Seeing Ceres still sleeping in his bed he smiled gently, she looked so peaceful and he didn't want to risk waking her but he knew she would need some food soon. Getting out of the armchair he moved up to the bed, reaching out he gently tucked some of her hair away from her face. "Ceres, do you want some food?" Eris asked her softly not wanting to startle her awake as he didn't know what her reaction would be to seeing a vampire leaning over her let alone shifting her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 6:56 pm

Eyes closed, the man chuckled when she called him her kind of fun. "I take that as a compliment to inflate my ego even more." When she asked him if he wanted her to go or stay, the man tugged the covers over the both of them, reaching out and pulling her close to snuggle with her. "I am a big lover of snuggles, so you are stuck in here with me, at least for tonight."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 6:44 pm

When he said that the language he used could be shocking Jessie couldn't help the laugh that left her, "They'll just have to get over it" she said with another laugh. Her coven had heard a lot of different things but she was curious what kind of language he used that could be seen as shocking. Listening as he explained that his sister had her own separate house off of the main pack house she raised a brow, "Oh, very traumatized." As he said that his pack would say that he was the opposite of fun Jessie moved a little on the bed so she was closer to Farun, "Well, you're my kind of fun" Jessie purred before she gave him a quick kiss. "Now, I am sure, even as big and strong as you are that you need rest" she started once she took her lips from his, "Would you prefer me to leave you to it, or would you prefer I stayed?" Jessie asked wanting to know if he wanted her company for the rest of the night or if he was the kind of man who preferred to sleep alone.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 6:37 pm

Farun made a mental note to keep an eye out for replacement furniture, as he was pretty sure his wolf would end up at least destroying the bed, the dresser... maybe even part of the wall. "I am sure they have heard worse, but uh... Sometimes the language I use can be shocking." When she said that maybe he didn't want his sister to hear, he let out a sigh, chuckling faintly. "Already traumatized her once, don't want to do that again. There is a reason she has a separate tiny house off of the main pack house." He looked over at her when she called him fun, and he couldn't help the snort of laughter. "My pack would say I am the complete opposite of fun."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 6:30 pm

"Next time...let the King loose" Jessie said with a laugh as she shook her head a little, "I can assure you that everyone in this house has heard worse" she added with a smirk. She was used to her sexual escapades ending with a lot of blood around the room. Moving onto her side so she could look at him properly she raised a brow at him a little as she continue to smirk, "Or would you rather your sister not hear us?" She teased as she crinkled her nose at him a little. Moving a little on the bed Jessie tucked one of her arms under her head getting comfortable in the bed, reaching out with her free hand Jessie lightly ran the nail of her index finger from his shoulder down to his wrist. "I would have invited you here years ago if I had know how much fun you are" Jessie said with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 6:23 pm

Farun didn't have to wait longer after she finished, seeing the pleasure she got out of their time together carnally, brought him to the edge quickly. He relaxed back into the bed as she flopped down next to him, chuckling when she mentioned how well his people were known for sex. "Oh... You did most of that work. If I really let the King loose, everyone in this house of yours would know what we were doing."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 5:49 pm

Jessie gasped and moaned softly at the feeling of his nails dragging down her sides and inner thighs. There was something exhilarating about him doing that. "Fine" she breathed with a smirk as she picked the pace back up and continued moving steadily until she reached her climax an eager and happy moan left her making her back arch her hands instinctively moving on top of his her nails lightly digging into the back of his hands for a moment. Looking down at him with a smirk Jessie slowly leaned down and pressed her lips lightly against his, "Mmm I could really get used to this" Jessie purred. Once she was sure he had finished she slowly got off of him and flopped down onto the bed nestling into the pillows, normally she would have left and gone back to her room but Jessie didn't feel the need to do that with Farun here. "Now I know why werewolves are bragged about when it comes to sex" she said with a soft laugh as she moved her head slightly and looked at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 5:20 pm

When it did eventually get out... he could only imagine all the different kinds of crazy ass rumors would start floating around. As he could feel the rising of his own climax, his wolf stirred once again. Taking note of how she was trying to draw it out for both of them, his wolf took the forefront. A low snarl of annoyance came from him, and sharpened nails dragged down her sides and along her inner thighs. "We both need this... Let it go." His voice was a deeper, rougher tone, a snarl coming at the end.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 4:31 pm

She couldn't help but smirk when he said that her reputation would explode if others found out what they were doing, she had no doubt about that. "Mmm that would be fun" she purred as she sat her body back up and continued her movements. Slowly her pace picked up as her climax was building and she wanted to bring Farun to his own climax, normally Jessie didn't care if the male she was with got to reach his ending but she cared about the man under her getting his pleasure as much as she did. Arching her back a little she moaned softly in pleasure as she closed her eyes, she was trying very hard to keep her orgasm at bay and so she slowed her pace back down a little as she wanted to see how long she could go before Farun got annoyed with her denying them both their end.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 4:21 pm

Thinking about how the other wolf clans were afraid of him, had Farun wondering if some of them had something to hide. He chuckled, remembering how his second in command had reacted when he had said where they were going. "Oh yes... You do indeed have quite the frightening reputation." Her kiss and return of movement brought him back to what they were doing. "Oh... If those out there knew what was going on right now, the reputation just might explode..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 7:29 pm

Jessie stopped moving and looked down at Farun when he asked her why she had given him and his sister a place to stay in her coven, tilting her head to the side a little she shrugged slightly. "Besides the other wolves not wanting you anywhere them?" she asked raising a brow at him. Leaning down over him Jessie slid her hands slowly from his stomach back up to his chest her fingers tracing his muscles lightly, "Having the Alpha King under my roof increases my reputation...and having a...frightening reputation is important to me" she purred before she pressed her lips against his starting out gentle before she deepened it as she started to move again this time she raised herself up enough that he was close to slipping out of her but she lowered herself back down so he didn't. "And I am sure, you staying here increases your already massive reputation as well" Jessie pointed out when she took her lips from his before she bit and lightly tugged on his bottom lip with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 7:16 pm

Luckily for Farun, his wolf had already settled down, or else it might have gotten annoyed with how she kept changing up her pace. Farun on the other hand, found it interesting, and it made him realized that the last few people he had slept with were just... boring. Jessie was the complete opposite of that, and he was glad that she had spoken up, to give them a place to stay. That made him think of something.... "Why did you offer your coven as a place for my sister and I to stay? I'm grateful, but... I am curious."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 5:14 pm

Hearing the groan that left him when she picked up the pace she smiled a little, she loved hearing that sound escape from such a powerful male. "I never said I would play fair, just like you never said you would play fair" Jessie pointed out with a smirk before she gave a small soft moan of her own, sitting back up properly Jessie continued her movements slowly picking up her pace a little more as she arched her back slightly in pleasure. Jessie was eager to please the powerful man under her as much as she could while still pleasing herself, moving her hands from his chest she placed them lightly on his stomach bracing herself a little more comfortably. Jessie made sure to keep alternating how fast and how slow she was going to keep Farun guessing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 5:06 pm

Farun felt his wolf settle down into his place in Farun's mind, as if it was happy with how things were going, and was okay with letting Farun take over for now. The Alpha King let out a groan as she began to move faster, snorting with annoyance when she feigned a kiss, going to kiss his neck instead. "Umph... Not fair." His eyes narrowed slightly when she hit the nail right on the head. "That is true..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 4:49 pm

Jessie smirked down at him when he growled at her, "I at least put up with it for a little while" she said sweetly as she continued to move her hips. She wasn't going to push him too much as she didn't want to piss his wolf off, she just wanted to keep him on his toes. Placing her hands on his chest Jessie braced herself as she slowly began to pick up the pace, leaning down it looked as if she was going to kiss him but instead she moved her mouth to his neck. Placing a gentle kiss against his skin she smirked against his neck a little before she sat up a little and pressed her lips against his lightly, "If I didn't push your buttons you wouldn't enjoy yourself" Jessie purred against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 4:41 pm

Farun and his wolf were honestly taken by surprise when they suddenly found themselves staring up at her. A low growl came from deep within his chest, both annoyed and turned on even more now when she pulled that switch in position. "I knew you wouldn't put up for it for very long. So... I will let you have your fun. For now... It would be no fun at all if you didn't push my buttons, after all."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 4:26 pm

Looking up at him when he gave her his seductive snarl and she smirked at him softly, moving a little on the bed Jessie wrapped her legs around him when he pushed into her making her arch her back slightly a small sigh leaving her the feeling of him suddenly being inside of her. "Now why do I feel like you are just going to tease me more now?" Jessie asked with a smirk, getting an idea to be cheeky she moved quickly easily flipping the two of them over so she was now on top of him with him laying on the bed. "I know I said I would be submissive for you, but I have to push your buttons a little" she purred as she began to roll her hips slowly. She had no doubt that he would easily get her back into a submissive position but for a moment she was going to enjoy taking control.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 4:12 pm

Farun couldn't help but chuckle when she called him out like that, and to be honest... he liked the fact that he had the power right now. She would get her time soon enough though. He smirked faintly when he hit that good spot for her, and he continued to press against it, pushing her control as far as he felt he could, before he stopped his teasing. At this point, his wolf was pushing at his own control, and he gave it a bit of leeway. He let out a seductive snarl, as he put his hands on the bed on each side of her, his member finding her entrance like it was magnetically attracted, and he pushed into her with a sudden, firm movement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next