Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A couple ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 11:55 am

Alrighty, sounds good. I'll try to think up some plot ideas

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 11:45 am

If we're both in the same predicament I'll set something up when I'm off
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 11:25 am

I'm at work atm, so I can't do a super long intro. I'd need time to do research to get things kind of right. You have about the same amount of time as I do. I'm doing testing, so all of my replies are lacking a lot of detail and substance.

If you want me to, give me about 6 or 7 hours

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 11:04 am

Sounds like a plan. Are you going to be able to type out an intro or something to set the scene. Going to be busy with work for a while and it'll probably be about 5 hours before I get to my PC
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 7:43 am

Sounds interesting. I want to see him at least once do the Skyrim Giant broken physics thing. XD

I'm going to be looking for anything that looks remotely like a seesaw.

In all seriousness, you might come up on him burying his kin outside of the soldering remains of the barn homes. He's got a gnarly looking gash in his chest from an orc blade. Will require a healer.

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 7:30 am

Kuga'an would definitely sympathize and assist in seeking karmic retribution if presented with the opportunity, paladin of vengeance and all. Possibly see about adding Herman into the Cult of Odin if he sees him worthy.

Seeing about possibly masking the search for recruiting into small jobs to test valor? Raiding evil cultist hide outs to start?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 6:27 am

Well Herman's backstory was that his family had a farm that was very profitable and thriving. The farm got raided and a bunch of unwholesome things went down. Since insurance isn't a thing, he's kind of putting himself up as a hired strong man for hire...with a huge hammer. If there's any romantic interests, it would have to be a big gal, so probably a female minotaur XD. But that's a slow burner at best and nonexistent for this campaign.

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 5:06 pm

You're good man. You don't have to make out a full character sheet since I'm not really planning on a ton of stats and numbers being that important for this. Mostly just want to try and get back into the character a little bit.

So how would you want our guys meeting up and what sort of basic plot would you want to start leaning into?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 4:41 pm

I'm not an expert in Dnd character creation, but I don't want to spend hours doing it. That just makes you wait. I did have a Minotaur though

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 4:37 pm

Since this is more of just the story telling aspect as opposed to anything mechanical, I'd say if you want to pull out the Rolodex of races and such feel free. My paladin kuga'an is a welcoming type of person, except if they're a slave trader. He's got a history of skewering them with their own swords and leaving them as examples
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 4:29 pm

So I guess playing a werewolf named Fenrir is out of the question then Smile

So what kind of races and builds are available?

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 4:13 pm

Long and short, paladins are holy warriors who get their abilities through their paths and are commonly known for their use of divine smite

The paladin in question is a hero that was one of six that brought the city of Elturel back from hell and his current mission is to find warriors worthy of Asgard and Ragnarok as a follower of Odin and Tyr as well as delaying Ragnarok as much as possible.

He's also a gold half dragon with abilities of a fae warlock.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 11:32 pm

I'm came, we can try 1) if you want. Don't know what a paladin does. Let's talk about it shall we?

A couple ideas Wpad1
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 2:27 pm

Was hoping to kill some time with a couple RP ideas

1) dungeons and dragons. Since the campaign he's associated with has been on indefinite hiatus I was hoping to do something like a time skip from the campaign. Maybe something along the lines of picking up a new recruit for his paladin order or coincidentally on a mission. Can talk over ideas too

2) Fallout themed. Don't need to know exact details on the lore, but thinking on a rescue mission gone far deeper than it looked.

Or if there's another idea someone else wants I'm open too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A couple ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas   A couple ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple ideas
Page 1 of 1