Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:20 am

Indeed Herman had a full stomach, and he looked a bit bloated on top of that. Little greedy son of a gun. He rolled out of the bed and wiped the milk off from his muzzle once more hiding the evidence of his milk poaching. He watched as she activated a sigil under her desk table, and he saw the pocket dimension open. "Uh, question...what happens to a person inside if you were to close that?" he asked. Only Herman asks the tough questions here folks. He hesitantly followed her into the wash basin. He blinked and looked around. "Uh, where's the scrubby brushes?" he asked. Come on Herman, just how pampered were you? He would get into the tub and his pheromone laced oils on his fur left a subtle iridescent seen on the top of the water.

---

Lorelei was downstairs in the tavern, which she had instructed them to open the bar to offer a new concoction of hers...coffee. Sally was busy at work roasting the beans, Sarah a mobile cow was smashing them up with rolling pins while giving patrons a good view of their pendulous wobbling jugs, and their mother, Molly, a not as mobile cow was grinding up the bean chunks into fine granules with a Mortar and Pestle while she rested her elbow upon her breasts that rested on top of the table which coffee and other spice dust coated them. Sally would setting up the percolators in the lazy Susan type of rack over the fire, and she would fill cups of the piping hot black liquid. She poured fresh minotaur milk in, and her mother would sprinkle whatever spice on top that the customer ordered. More and more people started gathering after seeing the frail old hermit has literally bouncing off the walls without his cane from the caffeine rush. A good publicity stunt on Lorelei's part by giving it to him for free. Just where and how did she get all of this set up?

---

May waited patiently for Kuga'an to get his fill before she would rub his back and patted it like if she was burping him. She blushed and laughed. "Sorry, force of habit. We were trained at an early age how to take care of a calf" she explained, but it was a bullshit excuse that it was a force of habit, she just wanted to baby him because it was gratuitous for her. She giggled to herself. "I wonder if our daughter's milk will be spicy?" she joked.

"Yahoo!!" The hermit shouted as he was literally running up and down the street. "It's a miracle! I can feel my legs!"

An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:57 pm

Once she had her freedom of movement and a bull hopefully with a full stomach for the mean time, Nevarra stood up feeling substantially lighter than she had in quite some time, "Oh. nothing too major I promise that." She walked up reaching under a desk table to activate a magic symbol to open what looked like a separate space that the building clearly did not have the room for, "Magic has a lot more uses than for making cows lactate and combat." She waved Herman over to a large wash basin that looked enough for Herman and barely enough room for Nevarra to join, "You get in the tub first and wash up. I'll jump in when you're done." With a gesture and some words spoken under her breath hot water quickly filled the basin with a few soaps surrounding on floating trays to grab when needed.
---

Kuga'an couldn't tell how long he had stayed latched on, but by the time he was finished he felt his stomach completely full. He was feeling somewhat sluggish after his feeding, but he could still pick himself up and kept himself perched above May with a few soft kisses to her lips, "Our children are definitely going to be well cared for." He spoke softly giving himself another moment to be close before finally picking himself up to get himself washed and dressed for his new quest.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:32 pm

Herman started to snicker at how his offerings was good enough for a week. "Wow, to think that I'm good to give offerings twice daily" he boasted. He nodded slowly to her explanation of not having a set schedule like his family did. "I see" he said before he resumed draining her udders. He felt that he drained enough, before he withdrew from her udder. He looked at her confused as to what she meant about ushering up something and that playful manner she said it in. "Uh...what are you planning to do?"

---

May laughed at him blaming her heat. "I didn't tell you to stop. I was making an observation" she said plainly. She arched her back and mooed to him latching onto her other teat. "Mmmm, that's it" she said before she started to cradle his head. "Drink up little dragon. I want you to be big and strong"

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:14 pm

Nevarra patted Herman's head softly after his questions about her scheduling, "Sune isn't so strict as to force me on my back when she demands it. Your offerings have likely been more than enough for this week if necessary. As for milking, " She paused feeling how light she was beginning to feel after Herman's possibly sated hunger, "I don't particularly have a set schedule like I'm sure your family does. Me and my girls in the temple play a little fast and loose so long as everyone is comfortable." She addressed before watching him drop down to her udders, "If I can be permitted to stand and you've had your fill I can usher up a little something." She spoke up in a playful manner letting Herman finish.
---

Kuga'an glanced up at May's mention of breastfeeding and pulled away leaving some small indents where his fangs had pressed in, "Your heat might still be getting to me somewhat. I couldn't help myself." He picked himself up seeing that the tender pressure had actually gotten droplets to leak out. He gave a somewhat nervous chuckle at the mention of how much she produced, "I can see what she means." He started feeling that draw again to latch on like he did with the first while he watched the gathering droplets. If there was no objection to it he would begin to drink again, almost feeling an addiction to the taste and sensation.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 5:55 am

Herman grinned pulling away from her teat, when she said that she was tempted but wanted a word with his Grandmother. "Ah, right...well, she isn't going anywhere. I just figured that you had a scheduled routine for when you give offerings to your goddess. You know, like how milking schedules work?" he said totally not understanding how mating was not a scheduled event and was best being spontaneous. He went quiet for a couple moments upon bringing up what he went through the other day. She had made him so happy and relaxed that he had completely brushed that memory deep under a rug in his mind. He felt her stroking his head breaking him from those thoughts reminding him about his new fresh start. He sighed heavily and moved to her udders. "We might want to bathe before seeing my Grandmother. We smell like breeding juices" he said. He was quite the forceful and greedy little suckler. Were his calves going to be this needy and hungry?

---

May started to hum to Kuga'an as he drained her. She was lost in the intoxication of being milked coupled with being half awake. She shivered to his teeth grazing at her pancake sized areola gently. She mooed softly coming out of her dream as he massaged her free breast. She reached up to place her hand over his first trying to figure out who it was. She opened her eyes and looked down at him smiling. "I didn't know you were going to breastfeed. I thought you were just going to milk me with a bucket" she remarked. Her breasts felt very full, taut, and milk droplets bubbled up to the slightest touch. She smiled awkwardly. "It's a burden of being a milking Minotaur I'm afraid. Gram gram says I lactate like a cow pregnant with twin bulls. Whatever that means"

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 7:03 pm

Nevarra gave off a laugh from the back her throat at the mention of providing another offering to her goddess, "Tempting as that may be, I'm sure Lorelei would want to speak to me about this whole arrangement." She felt a small surge while the offering had been given and the energy egged her on to get to action, "And I'm sure we both have an interest in finding who destroyed your home and put them out of our misery." She added in stroking his head while he was still at nipple level, "Though I'm sure we will find plenty of places on the way to give offerings. Provided you don't bring down the house."
---

Kuga'an had been somewhat surprised when May cradled his head and speaking as though she was caring for her child, after the previous night probably their child in the near future. While he suckled, the tips of his dragon's teeth gently at her areola while he drank his fill and May fulfilled her motherly dream. His hand reached for her free breast to softly massage and feel how much more she had left to give.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 6:12 pm

Herman looked up at her as she woke up and gave him flack for relieving her of milk. He pulled his muzzle away from her teat and wiped the milk away. "Just providing your most needed milking of the day" he said before he watched her rub her udders and free breast. "It is milking time is it not?" he asked. He went to her other breast to begin to suckle her. He noticed her moving her hand down to her nether region and give her goddess an offering, which he chuckled to himself. "You know, if your goddess needs a fresh batch. I can give you some of my milk after I milk you. How does that sound?" he asked.

---

May mooed whenever he touched her hips or anything erogenous of hers. She was a very sensitive and receptive heifer being in heat. "Thank you honey...Milking is always important and needed" she said before she got cozy and cuddled up to him. That next morning, she stirred to his kisses, and she was stubborn to wake up. That was until he latched onto one of her nipples. She mooed softly and bit her lips while curling her toes. She would reach up and cradled his head in a maternal way. She was feeling motherly instincts wash over her. "That's it....drink up. Mama wants you to grow big and strong like your daddy" she said in her sleep.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:55 pm

Nevarra was still somewhat foggy headed when Herman took it upon himself to provide a bit of lactation relief for the morning, part of her thinking it was some kind of aftermath dream after the intense mating the night before. The other part was just enjoying the relief in pressure while she was still waking up, "Feeling a little thirsty there Herman?" She asked unconsciously rubbing her udder and free breast as though priming herself for more milking. The hand on her udder went further down to feel the moisture from the prior night still present leading to her ritual to offer this symbol of passion while she still could. Downstairs, the deals had long since concluded and Lorelei would have a significant method of recovering at least some of her business and empire.
---
Kuga'an pulled the blanket over both of their forms at the mention of using him to keep her feet was in the middle of the night and a gentle caress on her hip as he eased himself from any further excitement. He perked up somewhat hearing the request for milking, "If you need it, I can take a bit of my morning for a little milking." With that he laid himself back on the pillow keeping a bit of his smile while he drifted off to sleep. When morning did come, Kuga'an was the first awake and still somewhat in a loving mood leading to a few soft kisses to gently wake May. That was until his eyes glanced down to her breasts and without really knowing why he lowered himself down to latch his lips on one of her nipples and at least try to partake in a long drink while May was still waking up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:36 am

Herman was quickly succumbing to Nevarra's very comfy bed, and he got very sluggish. He opened one eye groggily and looked to her after hearing that she was going to keep him after his treatment with her. "Mmmmm? Hmmhmmhmmhmm, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" he said lowly. His voice sounded relaxed, deeper, and sexier. He would extend his arm to make it easier for her to gain access to his chest before pulling it in to massage her udder delicately but sensually. He gazed upon her bountiful breasts and he grew very tempted to feel them up. He were too tired; however, and he would drift into a deep restful slumber. The next morning, Herman helped himself to some warm milk by relieving Nevarra of the daily morning milk burdens. It was a schedule that was burned into his memory thanks to the females in his family.

---

May had not yet picked up that her lover was very attracted to her hips as she did not see anything particularly special about them. Sure, she was a perfect breeder, but you can get desensitized to something like that real quick living on the Guntherhorn farm. She smiled catching him staring at her breasts as she did take pride over being on the bigger end. She looked him up and down, and she laughed. "You're scales are fine, I hope you to don't mind me placing my cold feet up against you in the middle of the night. You are very warm" she said as she crawled into bed with his help. She mooed softly being pulled into him and showered with his kisses. "Mmmm...aren't you a loving mood" she teased. She rolled to her side and traced at the crevices of his chest. "Hey, would you mind milking me in the morning, handsome?" she asked.

---

Lorelei stroked her chin before she drank the last of her alcohol. "I don't know about the rest of my girls having that problem. Herman is...well he's one of Sune's once in a millennia gift to our farm. A bull almost 40% larger than average is almost unheard of. I'm fairly certain if upstairs was at full capacity he'd bring it down with their extra weight. You can thank me later for having most of them leave to pick up my girls" she said with a wink. He scribbled down some more notes. "Okay, how about we negotiate some starting rates for the food. I'm going to give you a 20% promotional discount for the first three months supply. I normally ask for 500 quid for the standard package, but if you want something more...specialized. I charge a based off the rarity of that item you're looking for. I do have a 10% discount on corn if you'd like to try that" she spoke business with him.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 8:28 pm

Nevarra's breathing stayed deep and heavy while she tried to recover from Herman and his nearly home breaking session though she was able to mutter out, "It's been years since I've been treated like that." Once her back was finally on the mattress she felt her body relax somewhat at least until he rested himself next to her, "I am definitely keeping you." Her head laid on his chest while she instinctively pulled her bare breasts to his chest.
___

Kuga'an let May get up to rinse and wipe his cum off her, his eyes still unable to really pull his eyes away from her hips while she cleaned herself and her breasts when she turned back to face him, "Cuddling? No objections at all provided you don't mind cuddling scales." He answered pulling her in with a chuckle and pressing several soft kisses to her neck while his still warm body radiated a pleasant heat.
___

The elf shrugged his shoulders to the options that were presented, "Nevarra pretty much rents that room on a monthly basis. If she's got enough coin to get her own place then it leaves that spot open for someone else. And after that its their problem." He did mull the thought over, "But if any of those high class ladies of yours are as active as that lad is, probably both."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 7:39 pm

Herman could feel his lover tense up and shiver, and he beamed with pride and satisfaction. Even if Sune got a delayed offering or this offering would be kept to herself, he would make up for it. He pulled out of her, and he chuckled to himself after being asked if he felt like laying down for the rest of the night. "What? I tire you out?" he asked as he walked her over to the bed and gently set her down easy into her side of the bed. He went around to climb into his side of the bed. He took up most of the bed, and he could easily become her body pillow or what have you. She just had to mind her horns.

---

May bit her lip and felt something building. She tensed up and shivered moaning. Her moaning turned to panting and gasping as he denied her from pulling away. "Ah~♥! Argh~♥! Mmmmm♥" She could feel him pumping his hot seed into her and onto her breasts and tummy. She tried catching her breath and laughed nervously. "So, this is what sex feels like? Uuh, Mmmmm, wow" she said as her legs trembled. "That was amazing" she managed to say as her body was racked with aftershocks with the slightest of movement or perceived movement. She shook her head at him. "You were wonderful, hun" she told him. She would get up and go to the wash basin to wipe off the cum off her. She looked back at him and smiled. "Do you object to cuddling?"

---

Lorelei snorted at what the elf said about Herman tearing him in half. "Eh, that might be true. I only tease" she said. She watched Abbey leave before she returned to their planning. "Hmm, reinforcements you say? Or should we have Herman and Nevarra stay in their own barn?  Err, house. Is that what you are concerned with?" she inquired.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 7:13 pm

Nevarra gritted her teeth feeling Herman ramp himself up with a reflexive squeeze from her legs before that familiar rush when he pumped more seed into her. Her entire body tensed up now feeling the aftershocks that were leaving her nearly immobile. Her body shivered somewhat while she tried to do the motions to give this act of passion as another offered, even with her body refusing to do so. She was sure Sune wouldn't mind a bit of a delay while she got control of her body again, "Feel like laying down the rest of the night stud?" She asked with her head on his shoulder.
---
Kuga'an picked up the pace when it seemed apparent he was approaching his limit and gripped May's hips tightly as though keeping her from being able to pull away. With one final slam the rod inside her began pumping his hot seed as deep as he could reach while the exposed started to shoot steamy ropes of dragon cum over her breasts and belly with a small string reaching her neck. He might not have been as productive as a bull bred for this very thing, but given the opportunity he could still do some good work. He stayed upright while one more spurt covered May's belly button, "Not too much I hope." He spoke slowly pulling out to give May a chance to get up and get a chance to wash herself.
---
The elf waved a hand at the mention of action, "Ma'am. I'm an elf. I'm sure if he actually swung that way I'd be torn in half. And besides, my husband would have some problems with that." He reminded her before Abbey interrupted with her own intention of heading back to the inn, "So, might have to get some reinforcements to the building." He noted more to himself more than for the deal.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 6:40 pm

Herman was a grade AA stud as he rammed himself into her completely losing himself in his primal and feral urges. He snorted getting a very good pace, yet the wall was screaming out in agony and trying to tap out of the fight with this bull. He was very close, and his grip on her tightened as his pace became more forceful and abrupt. He bellowed out a huge moo as he began pumping her full of his copious amounts of seed again. He panted heavily and leaned into her feeling exhausted but proud of himself. He needed a moment to gather himself after nearly bringing down the whole tavern with their latest romp.

---

May's eyes widened to the steam coming off his mouth. "Oh wow..." she muttered to herself. She giggled to herself when he told her that he'll finish a bit quicker with her doing what she was doing. "Well...lets see if that holds true" she said with a daring gaze. She was going to test his limit, and she persisted in pumping him. She noticed the change in color in his pre, and she was very perplexed with this. She did not ask him what was going on, and she just went with it.

---

Lorelei snickered and shook her head. "Glowing? Try shining as bright as the sun. The bulls in his family can go a very long distance so to speak" she said before she heard the loud moo and the shaking cease. "Sounds like she's having a good time" she said before she fluttered her eyes. "What, are you jealous that she got that action?" she teased. She took another sip from her drink. "If I was worried about him bringing the place down, I would have marched up there and grabbed him by the ear" she finished.

"Um, Gram Gram? Should we start going back to the Inn?" Abbey asked.

Lorelei waved her off. "Go ahead dear. I'm staying here until the girls arrive"

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 6:19 pm

Nevarra was somewhat surprised when she felt herself lift off the bed. With her back completely exposed and the only thing keeping her from falling back, and off Herman, were her arms and legs keeping her tightly clung straight to his chest while he decided on what to do next with that pillow. Her brief surprise was finished by Herman shoving her against the wall and nearly cracking the wall in the process, "Careful now." She sputtered out riding out the rush that went through her though when he went back to his thrusts the words were caught in her throat and she reflexively tightened around him fully desiring for the bull to pump her full again
---
A bit of steam started trailing from Kuga'an's mouth while his internal warmth started making its way out to keep him from overheating. He slowed his thrusts slightly to let May start to stroke his exposed shaft, "Might get me to finish a bit quick like that." He spoke getting a bit of control so that he wouldn't blow too quickly and his thrusts could be timed with her stroking. May would feel a light throbbing from both not long after she started stroking him and a tinge of white starting to add color to his pre.
---
The elf chuckled seeing her actually going along with that plan and his eyes tracked up to the cracks that were letting out trails of dust that thankfully didn't seem to agitate too many of the current patrons. At the mention of powers being restore, the elf pulled himself upright, "Oh, she had those magic beams of hers going off no problem before. Your boy there though, probably going to leave her literally glowing if he's going at it this hard." With the creaking getting louder he grimaced, "So long as he finishes up before he brings the house down on us. Hard to get a business going when a mass of muscle levels the place."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 3:33 am

Doing this for a second time with her felt a lot easier and better for him as he managed to find a proper technique to his thrusts that did not make his muscles cramp up. He looked down at her, and his heart was beginning to beat wildly as she ensured that all of the attention was onto her by grabbing at his shoulders. Before he could say anything else he was pulled down into a smooch. This was a little different for him as she wrapped both arms around his massive neck. He in turn got up out of bed, grabbing a pillow. He walked over to the wall with her still joined at the hip and every limb wrapped around him in a love lock. He rested the pilled against her back before he drove her into the load bearing wall to plow her garden farther. The whole building creaked and the posts and beams popped to this shift in weight and forces. Herman would never look away from her, and he was not sure if this was a good way in doing it or if she had anyone attempt this with her. He was plenty strong and durable to do this with her, but the question was, would the building be able to endure him?

---

May mooed softly to his warmth, but she was surprised with the amount of warmth her womb was feeling. She blushed and nodded slowly when he told her that he would be sure to come back to her. "Mmmm, yea...I would like that. I will keep my bedside reserved for you" she said. She gulped to him better positioning himself, and she would moo out to him thrusting into her. She did not mind him dripping his pre-cum onto her as it was already established that one of them would have to clean up after this. She did however reach down to give it some pumps while he did all the hard work. "Do you like this?" she asked although, she already knew his answer.

---

Lorelei grinned evilly. "Yea, I figured" she told him before she gave him a wink. "Only some of my girls would do such a service. It would be at a premium price; I can assure you. You would want a decent cut of the proceeds would you not?" she told him. She nodded to his observation. "Of course, You can start drawing up plans for that expansion, and..." she said before there was a loud crunch and popping sounds coming from upstairs. Dust fell from the floor joists like snow after being jarred loose from Herman body slamming Nevarra into the wall upstairs. Lorelei would giggle to him rough housing. "Oh, Herman, what am I going to do with you" she muttered before she looked to the elf. "You think your girl's powers will be restored? Hehe, I think she's going to be overflowing with it" she bragged. From the sounds of the whole building liable to collapse from an excited bull, Sune would be giddy with glee at this development.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 8:04 pm

Nevarra had to suck in a breath when she felt him bottom out suddenly, a process only driven deeper with her legs locked around him. It had taken several heavy thrusts before she had regained some of her senses with her hands going for his shoulders making sure that his attention was on her, "Oh, she will be very pleased." She pulled his shoulders down ensuring that she could get in a kiss to his muzzle and pulled both her arms around his neck to keep him from pulling away unless she wanted it.
---

Kuga'an's body grew warmer with the fresh activity, something May could feel as her womb began warming from his intrusion, "Then I'll be sure to come back for you." Kuga'an adjusted himself after receiving her confirmation ensuring a better position while he started thusting. The exposed head dripped with pre-cum on May's belly while he focused on his breeding efforts. Now in the act, it was all he could really think of.
---

The elf perked an eye brow up at the idea of Lorelei actually being fine and on top of that actually having a brothel like service for her girls, "You know, I was originally just joking about that. I didn't figure that your girls would actually be conducting that kind of service." He then chuckled after thinking on exactly how many of his customers seemed to take off at the mere thought, "But that will likely take a whole other building before I can start that up. Or a lot more space to expand here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 9:39 pm

Nevarra's new prized breeding bull had her on her back yet once more, and he was more than eager to give her more offering for her goddess. He would pull her legs open and shove himself into her where he belonged. He would begin his thrust, and her attempts to hook him were successful as he although it made him go deeper inside of her being. She could most certainly feel how much force and power he had as well as his incredible strength. He snorted and smiled. "Is your goddess pleased with my production?"

---

May giggled to herself at his admission. "It's okay. Believe it or not, I'm a virgin. I only know so much about sex because of the girls" she told him just to make him feel better. Though, she was a virgin to a man, she has masturbated before with a cucumber. She bit her lip to his two members and her clit being stimulated. She gulped and nodded. "I'd like that, very much" she said after he said they could get a little more adventurous when he came back. You will always have a spot in my bed around these parts, and no, I don't mind at all. You have your job to do, and I have mine. I understand. It's how the world works these days" she told him. She took a deep breath through her nose and moaned softly to his rhythm. "Mmmm, That's good right there" she told him.

---

Lorelei rolled her eyes at the mention of her daughter seducing his employees. "She's in heat, and she's young. With time she'll get her hormones under control. This isn't an everyday occurrence. I don't know about Nevarra, but my girls can tap into that sexual energy to draw in more customers...if that's what you're after" she said scribbling more things down. "Now, Are you wanting a brothel? I have you up for Produce, Dairy, Kitchen Labor, Barmaid Labor, and Brothel Labor, Does that sound about right?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:05 pm

Nevarra huffed at the mention of Herman being considered property, perhaps something to go over when Lorelei had a bit less direct contact with him. She had expected some response when she started giving him that little bit of extra attention though she wasn't exactly expecting Herman to flip her to her back and read to mount her this quickly again, "And I am definitely keeping you all for myself." Her legs forced spread wide open with Herman's bulk, she did attempt to hook her legs around to keep him from even thinking of pulling away.
---

Kuga'an felt somewhat bashful while contemplating everything happening right there and how May being in heat really drove him this far this quickly, "I'll admit. It's just been a long while since I've been with a woman." He started though the continued stroking seemed to push a lot of those thoughts to the back. He began pushing the tip of the free shaft until he was completely hilted and the second was rubbing along her clit, "I'm sure we can get a little more adventurous when I come back, but for now this is fine. So long as you don't mind waiting for that." With that he began a pumping rhythm with his still free shaft still rubbing over her nub.
---

The proprietor watched Sally wander back with the bartender with his attention diverting back to Lorelei, "Well. If you say your products and your girls are the quality you speak of I'm definitely sure we can get a full kitchen set up and maybe even expand out a bit. I'll definitely need it if your gal there is going to end up seducing my employees like that." He smirked, "Assuming you aren't going to bring the girls in with the express purpose of treating the floor like a little brothel. If that's the case I might need more floors."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 12:47 am

Herman sighed heavily and nodded. "Yea, I understand your quandary, but I'm technically just property of the Guntherhorn estate. I'll be here for as long as I'm told to" he said before he looked away rubbing his arm feeling a little depressed about his lack of autonomy and agency. "Yea, speaking to her would probably be best" he said before he mooed softly to her stroking his shaft, which he cheered up and his shaft certainly perked up. "You treat me right. I would be happy to serve you" he said. He nodded slowly. "Oh yes, I will provide you as much as you need. I'm a prize breeding bull after all" he said before he flipped onto his back for her to collect more offerings.

---

May giggled when she was told that his scales were all natural. "Oh no, I was wondering if your scales were modified. I can tell that they are real" she said knowing that she was called out. She looked away and gulped nodding slowly if she really wanted to try both his cocks at once. "I want to make this as fun for you as possible. I can clean up for you if you'd like. She bit her lip as she continued stroking one as the other was positioned. "I'm going to be honest here. At least one of us is going to need a wash after this either way" she stated. She reached up to give him a pat on the side. "I don't mind...do whatever you're comfortable with" she encouraged him.

---

Lorelei started busting out laughing finding out that he was gay. "Oh darn, worth a try" she said not at all feeling ashamed. She kept giggling. "I am not discouraged...should have had Herman here" she said before she muttered the last bit lowly. She took in a deep sigh and looked back at her girls. "Yes, that bull is my grandson. Even before our little set back, he was our biggest most productive bulls in my tenure. We can start with food for now. I still have six farms I can have food transported here in a day. Once HQ is back up, that wait time is literally hours upon receiving order. What do you think you need for ingredients? I know we produce all that's needed for any soups...except beef of course. Need cooks by any chance?" she asked. She smiled happily. "I can lead you some of my heifers to cook for your establishment. I'm sure their appearance here would bring in more customers. Just an idea in case you need the resources" she said thoughtfully.

Sally would giggle seeing that she had hypnotized the bartender, and she went around the counter and brushed her hand against his shoulder giving him an alluring flirtatious gaze. "Imma going to cook gram gram!"

"Okay! Don't make a mess now!" Lorelei answered back.

"I won't"

Lorelei grinned looked back at the proprietor. "Perhaps a little sample of my heifer's talents will convince you"

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 11:06 pm

Nevarra glanced to see Herman's tail swishing about with a small giggle seeing how this massive specimen of a bull seemed so compliant to her whims, "I don't know how I feel about a permanent arrangement, but assuming you'll be staying around for a while I can see about something at least long term. Perhaps I'll need to speak to your matriarch about all this at some point." She added in pushing herself a bit closer and reaching down to give some soft stroking along his shaft, "Of course if Sune wills it, then it will happen without fail. For now we enjoy the night and I will be giving many offerings so long as you can continue providing it."
---
After the knock on his scales, Kuga'an chuckled, inadvertently showing his fangs off, "The scales are all natural if that's what you're wondering." He mentioned before May was on her back and her hand started to stroke one of his rods. At the question however, his mannerism altered from getting ready to mate to somewhat surprised, "I...if you really want that I guess." He stated clearly not really thinking about where it was all supposed to go, "I can only use one of them if you'd rather not. Just might need a bit of a wash afterwards." Without thinking much about it, he had prodded the tip of one of them into May's womanhood while May continued to stroke the other. Being so close to the act now, his instinct wanted to commit to mating and sating her heat.
---
The proprietor leaned his head on one of his hands at the mention if him being cute with a smirk, "No offense ma'am, but you're barking up the wrong tree." He then point to the other elf that had mentioned that he was gay earlier, "That's my boyfriend there. I appreciate the hustle, but just doesn't work that well on me." He ensured that Lorelei understood before watching as the remaining girls seemed to try and draw attention to his bartender, "I'm assuming the 'taking care of' thing is dealing with the bull she walked up with and has yet to walk out with." He then picked himself up again to go over the details that Lorelei went over, "Mainly supplier, not a huge arrangement yet. Some drink, some food. She's got the drink part more or less on lock, but the food part is still relatively new overall."

The bartender had stopped his original arrangement when Sally started her display and couldn't exactly help but to stare when it only seemed to escalate from there, "Uh. Sure." He stated not really able to look away and not paying the most attention to what Sally was really asking. He had seemed to forget what exactly he was doing with the full display.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:19 pm

Herman felt her put her finger up to his nose like she was trying to signal for him to shush. He went cross eyed when she did this being an adorable goober. He listened to her explanation, and he got a sense of the sort of power that she yielded. "A little sway over the love lives of others?" he muttered. He saw her glancing down at his member, which there were opportunities for more offerings to her goddess. He smiled at her ambitions understanding them. "Mmmm, I believe that to be the case. Mother hires a match maker to marry off her bulls. I was arranged with you, obviously. I was against the whole thing at first but...I'm opening up to it" he said before he swished his tail happily. Boy, was he ever a compliant little bull, or perhaps Sune was giving a little nudge for them to get together. Match makers often were messengers for Sune. It would be very easy to verify if there was deception with Lorelei's intensions on marrying him off to Nevarra, but given that he was still rocking a big fat erection for her meant that Sune was denying him to get soft or maybe it was just Herman's lineage was that to be a perfect breeder. Either way, Herman would most definitely make Nevarra extremely powerful with how much material he could offer.

---

May's cumbersome breasts squished and bulged out from the sides as Kuga'an showered her with kisses. She moo'ed and flicked her tail. She smiled allowing her finger to trail over his flesh to explore the crevices and contours of his body. "Cursed armor you say?" she muttered. She would give his chest a knock believing for this to be actually armor that fused to his body. At least that was what she imagined that was what curse meant. "Hmmm...ooh!" she muttered before she was rolled onto her back. She instinctively spread her legs out and rubbed her leg against his provocatively. She looked down at him removing his pants and blushed to the pair of shafts. She gulped reaching down to stroke one. "Oh honey...I can find a place to put both of these" she said before she gulped. "One's going up my butt isn't it?" she asked sounding unsure about it.

---

Lorelei smiled brightly as she took a sip. "Yes, understood, well my farms produce many vegetables and fruit. Everything that I mentioned for Broccoli Chedder soup for example, my farms and our partners can provide for you. I'm in the midst of acquiring a bunch of breweries to the south, so if you like a deal on booze. I can get you hooked up with that as well" she said before she flickered her tail taking another couple of sips. She smiled. "You know...you're kind of cute" she said before she continued her flirtation by touching his arm. She did not appear to be drunk, but she did want to soften him up with the premise of a good time. She grinned evilly from ear to ear not caring if she would get called out on it or not. "Trust me, I'm taking care of your little Nevarra problem. Tell me about your set up with her" she said before she pulled out scrap parchment to jot down some notes. "I want some details. Is she handing your procurement or your provider?" she asked.

Her girls waved their hands at the Bartender. "Hey! How old are you?" Sally asked. She leaned into the bar top and made her breasts spill out on top giving him a good view. "Are you married?" she sounded a bit thirsty.

Abbey smiled awkwardly. "Don't worry, she's harmless" she said before she nudged Sally. "What are you doing?" she grumbled.

Sally smiled. "He looks stressed. I just thought I'd brighten someone's day a bit. Nothing wrong with a little flirting, right?"

Abbey pursed her lips. "Sally" she grumbled.

Sally stuck her tongue out playfully. "Hehe...maybe I should go back and cook for him. I know mom's recipes" she said before she patted her breasts to make them jiggle. "Do you like 'em?" she asked.

Abbey sank in her seat feeling like she was going crazy. She hated being synced up with all the cows and heifers on their cycles. She took pride in not allowing her biology to dictate her discission making. She looked towards her grandmother who was weaponizing her own heat to make a deal. There was a sweet and alluring smell they gave when they were like this. It would cause bulls to rut just like it has for her brother causing him great pain.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 4:52 pm

Nevarra arched her eye brow to the series of questions, especially so soon after their little romp, "You certainly do enjoy being the inquisitive type." She stated before putting a finger to Herman's nose to see if that would ease up on the questioning, "My goddess Sune resides over love and passion. And the offerings that she desires are offerings displaying that passion carnal or otherwise. Even if it means it's up to her if I can settle down. In return, I have my magic and a little sway over the love lives of others." She gave a little wink glancing down to see he wasn't exactly going soft on her, "As for my ambitions? I suppose it's making a name for myself that others will remember for generations. Perhaps one way becoming a proper competition for your family's little empire, though that may have changed with what you told me tonight. Perhaps now a little alliance instead of competition."
--
Kuga'an leaned in best he could with May's breasts being a rather cumbersome obstacle with a few warm kisses to her neck while he continued his massage, "I don't have too many asking more about my scars." He started now feeling May's hands running along the still rough, nearly armored, flesh "The duke had a suit of cursed armor that I and a friend of mine were doing battle with in their estate. I took the slice intended for him. Probably saved his life. The one on my back was sustained by an old friend that wanted to win so badly that he waited until my back was turned and stabbed me in the back." He seem to take pride in the old wounds, but they were a part of him. With a smile, Kuga'an softly rolled May to her back and came in for a kiss while on top of her, "It is quite the blessing to meet you as well May." He started to slip his pants down finally exposing a pair of ridged shafts that definitely looked like only one could fit at a time, "And hopefully this doesn't have to be our last time together."
--
The bartender just gave a deadpan look as she mentioned minotaur cock then backed up while it seemed the proprietor's turn to speak to Lorelei, "I'll see what I can do back there. We're not the most stocked up on all that good stuff at all time." He shrugged going back to see what he could get ready while the deal was stuck.

The elf in turn twiddled at the quill now present in his hand, "Well. We're a tavern. Typically have cheap food for people passing by or just grab the strongest drinks around so people can stomach something that we could get our hands on. Nevarra, " He pointed to the room that Herman and Nevarra had both run to some time back, "has gotten us in the way of drink and cheap food for the most part, but her blessings have been a little weak for a while. Probably the whole warlock thing and not giving up enough."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:30 pm

Herman blinked at her explanation. "Your goddess? Which goddess do you worship? What does she oversee?" he asked curiously. He was able to think a little more clearly now, and he was quite the inquisitive little bull wasn't he? He then stared at her abdomen and blinked. "Offering? I'm not sure what you mean by that" he stated. He grabbed a pillow and wedged it between his horn and his head, so he could lay on his side. He looked into her eyes deeply. "What are your ambitions, Nevarra?" he pondered. He looked down at her running her hand over his chest and down to his waist. He smiled at her welcoming this sort of contact. He was in his refractory period, which for him he only needed five minutes as opposed to a human's 30 minutes. She was able to keep his member very plump and swell up. "I still ache..." he informed her.

---

May scooted over to him when he layed back in the bed. She laid on her side and her breasts spilled on top of him. She let out a soft moo to him massaging one of her milk burdened jugs. Her back tingled, and she got goosebumps to his claws. She hoped that this helped him relax. She began running her fingers over his scars. "Why don't you tell me about them a little more if you don't mind" she coaxed him. Like her brother, she too liked to bring things to a personal level and get close. "Life is so short. I am blessed to have crossed paths with you" she said cheerfully.

---

Lorelei stared at him then raised an eyebrow. "You're joking right? Beef stew? Sir, the only beef that I will ever put in my mouth is a minotaur cock. I have some real good recipes if you want to try them. Have you tried Broccoli Chedder soup? All you need it Butter, Flour, Milk, Chicken Broth, Sharp Cheeder, Salt, Pepper, Onion, Carrots, Celery, and Broccoli. You got those ingredients sugar?" she asked.

Lorelei took a tiny little sip from her glass and smacked her lips. "Ooh that's strong" she said before she looked to the gentleman and looked at the paper. "Well sir, can I ask what sort of businesses you run? Let's start from there, and I can give you some suggestions from our catalog of products. I might be the Dairy Queen, but I have much more than milk to offer" she told him. She took another sip and her tail swished feeling very comfortable and in her element.

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:42 pm

Nevarra slowly pulled herself off Herman and laid down next to him with a bit of a grin, "Oh, the light?" She started first pointing to Herman's chest, "My goddess offers me a more lenient set of abilities and one of them does help with healing wounds and recovering energy." She then pointed to her belly, "But I do need to offer her a form of passion as an offering. And that offering does help somewhat with some other aspects I ask for." She laid on her side keeping her eye on him, "Like certain business propositions dealing with milk perhaps." Her hand then ran over his chest and down to his waist line casually teasing below to see what his reaction would be.
--
Kuga'an had barely gotten his shirt off when he found May's breasts completely exposed and showing a lot more than he had originally thought while they were pulled up. It had taken him a few seconds to look away when she had addressed his scars, "Oh these." He started before coming over and laying back while one hand began to massage one of her breasts with the tip of one of his claws gently playing with the very notable nipple, "One I acquired while exposing and bringing a corrupt duke to justice. And the other was a wound taken when I was once a gladiator." He mentioned now taking her advice to relax, at least for the moment.

--
The bartender looked back thinking for a second, "Yeah fair enough. Assuming you're good with the meat thing we got a beef stew or we can look at cooking up some spuds in lard." He then walked back to check behind where a spot out of view was, "Looks like the boss it grabbing some parchment and stuff. Probably to have your business in writing."

The proprietor then rushed back around the corner with several large leaflets worth of blank parchment and slammed it to the counter, "Alright. So, what sort of business are we dealing today?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:37 pm

Herman saw what Nevarra had done with her stomach, and he would have to inquire about that when he caught his breath. He panted heavily as his great lung capacity expanded against his massive chest and against her hands. He shook his head. "I've never had that kind of thing happen before" he said in between pants. He looked like he had a lot of relief from that one load, yet the swelling in his testicles had yet abated. As she told him to just breath, he did just that...there was not much else he could do. As he got his breathing under control, he looked at her curiously. "What was all that light about. Not just my chest, but about your belly?" he asked.

---

May was very excited with what was in store for her. Once inside her room and placed upon her bed, she started to remove her shirt and bra allowing gravity to drop them almost past her ribcage. Her areola were the width of her hand and her nipples...well their thickness was like a cow's teat. She looked at the deep scar in his chest and smiled finding him tough and sexy. "Ooh, you have a battle story?" she commented. She beckoned for him to join her in the bed. "Come...let's relax" she encouraged him.

---

Lorelei looked to the bartender. "What do you got for food? I can't drink alcohol on an empty stomach, now can I?" she asked. She looked around. "Now where did that little elf go with the business deal?" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)   An Oath of Vengeance (Omu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Oath of Vengeance (Omu)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: