Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 4:47 am

Ceres turned her head slightly away from him when he walked over, hand over her mouth and eyes wide, as she tried to figure out how she would get out of this situation. It was obvious he could already smell her tears, so it wasn't like she would be able to hide that. Remembering the small cloth she had tucked under the wide band of her choker earlier that afternoon, she reached and grabbed it, unfolding it and using it to clear the blood tears from her face. "I was thinking about my father...." She muttered, looking down at the cloth, now stained with blood. Glancing up through her lashes at him, her hands were shaking faintly, and her left eye had changed to the rich crimson gold of her vampiric side. Ceres wanted to say something, but she found that fear of reaction made words catch in her throat.

Farun cursed his ancestors for procreating, which eventually led him to be in this position. Taking a deep breath, the man stood up, not caring that he was standing only a couple of inches away from her left shoulder. His hands went into his pockets, and he slowly looked around the room. "To be honest, I was very well fed before the pack saw Ceres and I off." He noted the absence of his sister, and he tilted his head slightly to the right. "Where would I be staying?" He said, wanting to see where he was going to sleep... and see if Jessie had placed him into a room closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 10:01 pm

Eris watched Ceres closely as she went over to the rarest flower that Jessie had planted, tipping his head to the side he stayed quiet and let her do as she wished. Sniffing a little when the sent of blood hit him Eris frowned, “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” He asked his voice holding genuine concern for her as he crouched down off to her left but not close enough that he would accidentally touch her. He didn’t know what touching her might do and he didn’t want to upset her. “Hey, it’s okay” Eris said gently using the soothing voice he often used on Jessie.

Hearing the noise that Farun made she couldn’t help but give a proper laugh, she had never heard someone make such a noise before. When he mentioned that her reputation would skyrocket if she slept with him and she shrugged her shoulders delicately, “What can I say?” She asked smirking “I am the kind of woman who loves growing her reputation” Jessie said sweetly. Yes she already knew she had a large reputation already but adding the Alpha King to it wouldn’t hurt. When he said he wouldn’t say no to it she smiled and gave a gentle laugh, “Good, I hate being told no” she purred before she sat up on the couch. Reaching out she brushed her nails lightly against where she had bitten relishing at the sight before she stood up, “Hungry or tired?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:18 pm

Spotting a flower that she new was quite rare, she let out of his arm slowly and walked over to the plant. Well versed in his to kneel in a dress without showing anything or making herself uncomfortable, Ceres knelt down a little to get a good sniff of the plant. This flower and its scent... it was one of her earliest memories that she would recall. Her father carrying her through a garden, teaching her about different plants as he carried her, laughing when she became annoyed by a butterfly that kept landing on her nose. She brought up her hand, like she was going to touch the flower, finding herself glad that she currently had her back turned towards him as she started to cry, and of course... they were tears of blood. Just my luck! She cursed to herself.

Farun made a noise like he had swallowed something unpleasant, needing a moment to catch his breath at her words. He looked over at her with a raised eyebrow, only half aware of how his body responded to that seductive tone in her voice. "Bed the Alpha King? Your reputation would skyrocket." He said in a slightly sarcastic tone, looking away and lightly scratching at his closely-trimmed beard. "Not that I would say no to it."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 9:08 pm

Eris smiled a little hearing the awe in her voice seeing the garden, “Jessie takes care of it like it is her child” he explained as he began to gently lead her around. “She once said to me when I asked her why she wanted to have a garden is because it is the closest she would ever get to heaven” he explained gently. “She also comes out here during the day, it’s why she has planted so many different trees” Eris added with a smile, he had taken note that she still seemed uncomfortable about something but he decided it wasn’t his place to press her for such things as they didn’t know each other.

“I can see that you’re used to it” Jessie said with a nod of her head, when he explained that his wolf was becoming a thorn in his side she couldn’t help but to laugh a little. “Well, if a bed companion is on the menu i am more than happy to supply that” she said with a seductive tone of voice. She hadn’t bed a werewolf before but she was more than happy to try one as she had talked to other vampires who had and they had said that they had never had better lovers.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:42 pm

Ceres slowly took in her surroundings as they walked, attention split between noting the splendor and history of the place and listening to what Eris was saying. She was very much aware that she was in a possibly terrible position if Farun's blood ran too fast through her system. If it failed... everyone here would know what she was... and they would be just like her mother, instantly disgusted that she was a hybrid werewolf/vampire. As they stepped outside, her eyes widened a bit and her arm tightened a bit around Eris'. "She should be... A few of these plants are notoriously hard to keep hearty and healthy in this hemisphere...."

Farun looked back over at her, and he gave a faint shrug, his voice carrying a certain... husky-ness to it. "Like I said... I'm used to it." He looked back out into the milling crowd in the room, and he let out a faintly annoyed sigh when she said that someone had woken up. "He has becoming a constant thorn in my side lately. I think he wants me to find a mate... or at least a constant bed companion. That was... pleasant to him, as no one has brought that kind of feeling to us before." He was surprisingly calm, despite the rather risque topic.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 8:28 pm

Eris nodded his head a little when Ceres said it would be appreciated, “This way lovely lady” he said with a smile as he slowly lead her out of the ballroom. Leading her through the grand coven he smiled a little, “This is really the first party Jessie has ever had, the last one was when she first formed the coven” Eris said casually wanting to explain to her that this wasn’t a common occurrence. Once they reached the backyard Ceres would see that it was lavish with many different flowers and blossoming trees, “Jessie takes pride in having a beautiful garden…it’s one of the only thing that helps keep her calm.”

Jessie stayed laying on the couch breathing deeply, all she could smell was him and she loved it. Propping herself up onto her elbows after a little while she looked at Farun, her eyes glazed. “You took that better then most wolves of your power would have” she said with a soft laugh as she forced herself to sit up on the couch, “I also noticed, someone woke up a little when I did that” Jessie laughed telling him that she had felt his wolf stirring and it intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:59 pm

Ceres managed to give a faint smile, as this man wasn't entirely wrong. It had taken her a couple of years to come to terms with the fact that she was a hybrid, and even after she had become more comfortable with it, Farun never pressed her to come to meetings with him. So yes, this was all quite... overstimulating. She blinked slowly when he offered his arm, and she glanced over to where Jessie and Farun were, and she let out a faint sigh, looking back at Eris and taking the offered arm. "That would be... appreciated."

Farun watched her as she straddled him in preparation to take his blood, and he once again had to scold his inner wolf. This was not the time or place for those feelings. His teeth slightly clenched when she sunk her fangs into him, and he didn't pay attention to the audible growl that left him. His eyes were closed as she fed, and he had to take in a breath he had been holding, looking over at her as she laid back on the couch. "It is the price I pay." He said in a calm voice, suppressing the thought of any... fun that could happen, when all these eyes were not on them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:50 pm

Eris couldn’t help but to give a soft chuckle as he watched the young woman in front of him, “The pleasure is all mine” he said politely and gave her a small bow. “I know these kind of gatherings can be a bit much for those who aren’t used to them” he spoke gently to her. Moving slightly he held his right arm out towards her a little silently motioning for her to take his arm, “Would you prefer to take a walk outside where it is more…peaceful?” Eris questioned gently not wanting to make her feel as if he was ordering her or trying to get her away from Farun.

Jessie raised a brow slightly when he said he would prefer his neck, “Neck it is” she said softly. Moving on the couch Jessie smirked slightly as she straddled his lap, “I hope a woman on your lap isn’t uncomfortable for you” she joked. Leaning her body against his she moved her mouth to his neck, she was going to tease him a little first and gently grazed her fangs against his neck before she sung her fangs into his skin. As soon as the taste of his blood filled her mouth Jessie couldn’t hold back the moan that left her. Pressing more against him she drank deeply, she knew better then to press her luck with a wolf of his power and so after a few minutes she pulled her fangs from his neck. Breathing deeply as if she had just run a marathon Jessie lightly passed her tongue over the wounds she had created sealing them for him, “You, taste delicious” Jessie purred as she slowly leaned back to examine his face with a small smirk. “I am going to enjoy feeding on you” she added with a small laugh before she placed a light kiss against his lips still smirking before she got off of his lap and laid down on the couch letting herself bask in the taste of him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:30 pm

Ceres' sensitive hearing heard the sound of clothing against the fabric of a cushioned seat, the faint tap of footsteps as someone approached her. Damn, damn, damn! She thought to herself, taking in a deep breath and instantly regretting it, as when the man had gotten closer, she had gotten a full dose of his natural scent. Fuck my life. She hissed at herself, carefully holding the stem of her wine glass before she turned and looked up at him. "I don't... normally go with my brother when he leaves the pack house." It took her a moment to realize that she had not given her name, and against her conscious will, a faint blush lit up her pale skin. "O-Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Ceres... Nice to meet you, Eris."

Farun could see this interaction out of the corner of his eyes, and he had to remind himself that he was in the middle of something, and that Ceres could take care of herself. His eyes closed, and while it was not audible, Jessie would be able to feel the growl in his throat when she touched his neck. "I rather prefer the neck." His wrist was healed, but still a little sore from donating to Ceres earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 7:21 pm

Spoiler:
Eris had been apart of Jessie’s coven for years, he was the longest lasting member and the only one who could control her when she was going feral. He had been watching and listening to everything highly amused by what was going on, seeing the girl that the alpha king had brought with him look uncomfortable he untangled himself for the women who were sprawled over him and made his way over. “You seem like you want to be anywhere but here” he said casually once he had reached Ceres, he knew he looked daunting because of how tall he was but Eris was a gentle soul most of the time. “I am Eris, right hand to Jessie” he stated with a gentle smile.

Jessie smirked when Farun followed her and sat down on the couch beside her, reaching out she gently ran her fingers along his neck and slowly down to his wrist. “Neck, or wrist?” Jessie purred, she knew the others in her coven would hear the question and be confused by it. Jessie never gave anyone options when she fed from them as she was the kind of vampire to go for the neck only. It tasted more sweet and was more intimate she said.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:59 pm

Ceres watched as the woman started to lead Farun over to a place that was obviously saturated in the woman's power. It was then that she became aware of a few people watching her with interest, and she went over to where the drinks were set out, busying themselves with them. She really hoped that no one approached her, as she did not want to try and figure out small talk. She remembered Farun telling her that because of her werewolf side, his blood would go through her faster if she got worked up, so she did slow breathing to get her rising heartrate to to down.

Farun cocked an eyebrow when she made that come hither motion, only slightly caught off guard that she was already wanting his blood... not surprising, to be honest. Following her, he lowered his towering frame down onto the couch beside her, his breathing long and slow as he took in the scent of her power.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:46 pm

Jessie raised a brow as she watched Farun’s face closely waiting to see anything that might hint at him denying her. When he didn’t she smirked softly and gave a small nod of her head “Good” she purred. She had caught him saying that being fed from was not new to him and she quirked a brow but did not press, it was nothing she needed or wanted to know about as she doubted it benefited her. Turning away from them Jessie started to head over to a couch that had blood red curtains around it, no other vampire was there as they all knew better then to go anywhere that was Jessie’s. Looking back at Farun she made a come hither motion with her right index finger, pushing the curtains aside she sat down on the couch and crossed her left leg over her right getting comfortable. Even though she was seen as cold and to some people evil Jessie was going to give Farun the choice or where she could bite him. She saw doing that was a show of faith that she wasn’t planning anything wicked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:35 pm

Standing back from them, when Jessie told Farun that the price for letting them stay there was her drinking from him, Ceres felt a coldness run down her spine. Her left hand came up to play with the ends of her hair, her right hand holding her elbow. She had been in his pack for five years now, and because of her... Jessie's request was not something new to Farun. When Ceres was sixteen, there had been an incident at home, and she had been ran out of her mother's pack. Ceres had been seduced by a non-family member of the pack, and when they had sex, the other side of her bloodline came out, and Ceres had nearly drained the man.

Farun blinked slowly, taking an appropriate moment to think about it, before he gave a lazy shrug, making a gesture that had him holding his hands open at his sides. "I acquiesce, as I would rather not have an incident. This is not new to me." His words hinted that he had given his blood to someone else, but he refused to oust Ceres as a half blood. Luckily, the young woman had gotten a meal from him before they left for this place, and so the power of his blood hid any outside awareness of her vampiric side... for now.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:16 pm

Once in the ballroom Jessie turned and looked at Farun with a small smirk, “I am sure you are well aware of my reputation Farun, as I am well aware of yours” she said casually as vampires moved around them. Some were dancing and others were sitting on couches drinking from feeders, but at the same time everyone was paying close attention to what Jessie was talking about to the alpha king. “I do not do favours for others out of the goodness of my cold heart” she stated with a soft laugh making the other vampires laugh as well. There was a feeling of eagerness and also glee that filled the air around them. “So, the price of your stay in my coven is allowing me to feed on you” Jessie purred as she moved closer to Farun so she was standing an inch away from him. He was scrumptious and smelt divine so much so that she knew even if he didn’t want her to feed from him she would find a way too even if that meant going feral on him. The last time she had gone feral Jessie had wiped out half of her coven but that had been years ago now.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 6:07 pm

Farun blinked slowly, easily concealing the shock that hit him when her voice caused a positive shiver to run up his back. Down, boy. She is your host, not a potential lay. He said to himself in irritation, watching her as she got up and walked around them. He could tell she was analyzing them, and he honestly could not be mad or irritated about it. After all, he did something similar when people came to ask him for anything. He could see the knowing look that Ceres shot him, and he rolled his eyes at her, before turning and following the woman, Ceres following a bit at a distance. She had a feeling the two needed to talk, and she was just there to watch his back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Jessie couldn’t help but smirk as soon as the man’s voice reached her ears, his words seemed to dance and she wanted to keep that man talking so she could continue to hear him speak. Glancing at the woman when he said her name she gave a small graceful nod of her head, “Pleasure” she purred. A few of her coven members who were milling about near her snickered a little, it had been a long time since they had anyone new arrive at their coven. Waving a hand a little Jessie sighed softly, “Do ignore them, fresh blood is rare in our coven” Jessie said casually before she gracefully got out of the chair and walked towards the pair. Her movements screamed seduction with a hint a predator.

Standing in front of them for a moment she smirked softly as she stalked around the pair taking note of everything about them. She was a careful woman who protected her coven more so then others, “Please, make yourself at home, you and the wolves you might have brought with you have been supplied your own rooms as well” She purred as she stood behind Farun and Ceres. “Join the party, it is after all, in your honour” Jessie said with a soft laugh before she moved away from them and began to walk towards the main ballroom where they had gone out of their way to have an array of foods provided for the wolves.

Jessie had also of course gone out of her way to get entertainment and fresh feeders for the coven. Looking back at them she smirked a little, “Follow me” she said sweetly before she stepped into the ballroom with a laugh. Jessie had an idea of what she would ask of Farun in rerun for staying in her coven, she would ask to drink from him from time to time but she doubted he would like it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2023 3:52 pm

Farun:

Ceres:

"You look awful casual to be meeting her for the first time." Ceres said as she looked over to her adopted brother, Farun. The man had his elbow on the car door, his fingers curled into a fist and his cheek resting against it. He relaxed his fingers slightly and lifted his head, looking over at Ceres with a raised eyebrow. "Her offer to let us stay there when all the others hesitated makes me slightly weary. She is infamous in the vampire world, as I am with my people." The man paused for a second and smirked, and Ceres rolled her eyes lightly at the look on his face. "My kind of woman."

- - - - -

Farun and Ceres got out of their black SUV, the Alpha King helping her get out as she was wearing a long deep red dress that brushed the top of her matching flats. Farun walked up to the door and knocked lightly. He stood up straighter, taking notice that the vampire that answered the door hesitated slightly, her eyes locked on his partially bared chest, and he couldn't help the slight smirk. "Good evening, I do hope the journey was relaxing." The voice was like smooth chocolate, and he looked over, locking eyes with the owner of the voice. His gaze quickly took notice of her appearance, and he put a hand over his heart, giving the faintest of bows. "My name is Farun and this is my sister Ceres. The ride was a surprisingly quick one, which was nice. We thank you for letting us stay here."

Listening to someone annouce their arrival, Farun followed them and stepped into the open doorway.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 5:07 pm

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 D06a6502f20062a75a1519fae69c134f

Jessie wasn't the kind of girl who did favours for people without something in it for her, that was one of the reasons she had become a vampire. She had been a Queen ruling beside a boring King who was lazy and did nothing for his people so she had made a deal with a vampire that she could give him access to the palace and in return he would turn her and allow her to leave, it had worked and she walked out of the palace a free woman eager to become a powerful vampire. It had taken her a few years but over time she built up her own coven and gained her own seat on the Council. It hadn't been something Jessie had planned on but as times changed it was necessary for her to make nice with the other creatures in town. It was at one of these dull Council meetings she had found out that the Alpha King was coming into town with some of his pack, most of the local wolves seemed to fear the idea of this man being around so Jessie had put her hand up to offer her coven as a place for him and his pack members to stay.

This of course had cause quite a stir but it was simmered when she pointed out that none of the wolves were willing and she was the only creature at the table who was even offering a place for this man to stay. A few days later when the Alpha King and the people he was bringing with him were due in her coven Jessie decided to throw a party, it was a nice simple masked party and Jessie was dressed in a deep red corseted dress the exposed more breast then most women were comfortable with. Because of who she was in the Coven she didn't bother with wearing a mask as her beautiful sunset orange eyes would easily show people who she was.

Making her way over to an arm chair Jessie sat down and draped her legs over the arm of the chair just as the door bell rang, tipping her head to the side a little listening to the chatter going on at the front door Jessie smiled a little to herself as she looked towards the entrance to the sitting room where she was as one of the lower members in her coven stopped to announce the arrival of the Alpha King and his people. The members of her Coven knew that Jessie didn't just let people stay in her home without them doing a favour so they were eager to see what she was going to ask of the Alpha King to allow him and his to stay in her Coven. "Good evening, I do hope the journey was relaxing" Jessie called out casually as soon as she saw the man who smelt of power and looked as if he could easily throw her up against a wall and do what he wanted with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8