Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty little flower (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Pretty little flower (open m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 6:59 am

(sorry, I got stuck on this one)

Pretty little flower (open m/m) Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 3:37 am

Morrigan couldn't help but roll her eyes at everything that was happening, to her it seemed like nothing worked in this pack. Getting out of her bed she walked over to her bedroom door and closed it not caring what everyone in the hallway thought seeing her naked. Walking back over to her bed she laid back down, her father had promised her that this pack was structured like his. Parents raised their children similar to human children and everyone acted normal and not like wolves without common sense. "Honestly, should just pack my bags and go back there" Morrigan said to herself with a shake of her head, she could not honestly see herself staying in this pack with how not in control everyone seemed here. Morrigan could feel that her wolf was also unimpressed with what they were seeing and was in agreement with her with the idea of just going back to her fathers pack.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 12:14 pm

Hrolf heard her bouts of laughter, so at least they were not shrieks of disgust of anything negative from her. Nonetheless, the pups were out of control, and the other ones were already backing up and getting nervous. His eyes changed color as his wolf bubbled up to the surface with his irritation. His aura shifted from relaxed to holy shit do not piss him off worse. Fur sprouted on the back of his neck, and it stood up erect while she told him that he should get rid of them before things escalated. A vicious snarl came from him as he bared his teeth at them. "ALRIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH!!" his alpha's voice boomed. It was not only enough to startle you and hit you in the chest like a ton of bricks, but it was panic attack inducing. The little ones clinging to his pants fell to the floor with their bellies faced up submissively. The girls in his arms tried making themselves appear smaller drawing their shoulders and legs in ward. The older pups were standing still petrified. Everyone outside heard him and started making their way to the house.

Hrolf sat the girls down then aggressively and abruptly pointed towards the stairway. "All of you get downstairs...now!" he calmed his voice down but still speaking with the authority of a drill sergeant. The pups all ran off in terror, which he would then sigh heavily not liking to resorting to using his alpha's voice to such innocence. The pups parents came inside panicked and Chloe came up to him to speak for the scared parents. "What happened?"

Hrolf leered at her. "Did they drink mountain dew or something?"

None of the parents said anything not knowing whether they did or not, but some of the adults did see the pups getting things out of the cooler. "What does that matter? You shouldn't be yelling at them!" Chloe raised her voice.

Hrolf was about to come unglued. "Maybe that's why none of them are disciplined!" his voice boomed. He looked towards the parents. "You can't have me looking after your pups and not allow me to correct their behavior! I shouldn't be the one to do it! 25 to 1 is not how you raise pups. We all have that responsibility! Fucking do better! We're a pack!" he lectured them.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 12:29 am

Morrigan stared at him for a moment before she burst out laughing at the fact that Hrolf's pants had been pulled down by the other little ones. The whole situation to her was so comical that she started crying from how much she was laughing, "Oh my god, I think you better get rid of them before anything else goes wrong" Morrigan managed to get out between her fits of giggles. Everything that had just happened was so idiotic that Morrigan could not keep a straight face, she was sure other females would have just oggled Hrolf but Morrigan wasn't like that. She wasn't impressed easily by male anatomy like other females were who were only after a mate who was massive in size, she was the kind of female who wanted a mate who didn't try and show off his size all of the time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:51 pm

Hrolf would take two steps outside of the room before he was tackled by the pups that he left downstairs, and they were now trying to climb up his legs. "Hey, come on. Did you all drink mountain dew or something?" he asked half-jokingly. He glanced back towards her and cocked his head when she said that the pups needed a better babysitter. That was when •_•, the pups climbing up his leg managed to pants him dropping them to the floor. Apparently, Morrigan was not the only one wearing underwear. He quickly turned away from the other pups rather Morrigan seeing it than the pups. He tried shielding it from her, but one hand was not big enough to hide something like that, and he pulled his pants up trying to stuff his meat back into his pant leg. He was greatly mortified by this whole sequence of events.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:33 pm

Morrigan jumped a little when the door to her room burst open, watching the chaos that was occurring she couldn't help but laugh a little, moving on the bed she easily covered herself with one of the blankets enough that the pups weren't going to stare but was still uncovered enough that she was comfortable. When Hrolf apologised for the girls he was kicking out of her room she gave a small wave of her hand, "Kids will be kids" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. The little ones in her fathers pack had always been a handful when they wanted to be but they all knew better then to come into other people's rooms when playing, she had never seen such unruly little ones like the ones that Hrolf was watching. Settling back into the pillows more to get comfortable again Morrigan crossed her arms over her stomach with a slightly raised brow as she waited for him to get rid of the kids, "Maybe they just need a better babysitter" Morrigan joked with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:22 pm

Farkas looked back at Morrigan as she rejoined the conversation. "I would agree with you about all of those...but I sometimes feel that maybe our interactions with humans have put us up for more risk for conflict. We are a lot farther away from the city, and these folk behave more like sheep than they to ghosts" he said.

Chloe was trying to follow along with his logic. "That's why we need to adapt, love" she pointed out. They both watched Morrigan walk back to the house.

---

Hrolf had lost track of a couple of the pups as they had decided to play hide and seek, tag, or whatever combination of the two. On the third floor, you could hear the pitter patter of little feet scrambling upstairs and some migrated downstairs. He heard them and went upstairs to do a head count, and just as he was outside of Morrigan's door, Claire ran straight into his thigh rolled off and barged into Morrigan's room to find a hiding spot. Hrolf looked up to see Morrighan at her bed in the buff. He growled to himself lowly and ran inside to carry off a giggling Claire like a bag of kibble. Her hands and feet dangled to the floor, and she faced backwards now pouting that she got caught. Tera rushed into the bedroom, and Hrolf grumbled. "Goddamn it!" under his breath. He turned back to scoop up the second one, and soon Sky would run in, which Hrolf lifted his leg to block the way still holding to girls in each of his arms. He was ready this time. "Uuh-uh, this room is off limits! If you come in here, I'm going to make to sit in the box!" he threatened. He knew that pups hated sitting still for more than five minutes. He had strips of tape on the floor that formed a two-by-two-foot box, which he made them sit in.

"Aw!" Sky pouted not even aware of a nude shewolf in the room.

He stopped and looked back at Morrigan. "Sorry...they can get to be a handfull when you have to watch twenty of them at once" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:38 pm

Morrigan shook her head a little as she watched him walk back inside obviously done with what was going on, yes he had said nothing about breeding but anytime anyone brought up someone being fertile that was all Morrigan knew they were thinking about especially when it came to females. Walking back over to some of the tables with food she overhead Chloe and Farkas talking, looking over at Farkas with a raised brow Morrigan shook her head a little. "Humans are typically social creatures too as much as wolves are...and we are werewolves, so being social and pretending to be human is what we do to survive" Morrigan pointed out casually before she took a bite of a chicken sandwich, "If we weren't social and didn't play human then our packs wouldn't be as diverse as they are" she added before she headed back inside herself as she ate her sandwich. Walking past where Hrolf was she peeked in hearing the noises and couldn't help but laugh a little seeing all of the pups that were already climbing on him like a jungle gym. Shaking her head she headed back up to her room, kicking the door closed as she finished her sandwich Morrigan shimmied out of her dress and walked over to her bed and laid down on it. Morrigan knew if someone knocked on her door for any reason they would get a whole show as she hadn't been wearing anything under her dress and she wasn't a thrall female so she didn't get embarrassed about being naked in front of others.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 6:35 am

Hrolf made a skeptical look believing that comment about women liking men with scars to be just a white lie. His eye would twitch feeling like he was put into a trap by her. "Look, you asked me what my wolf thought about you, and I said nothing about breeding" he spoke up. He looked away from her. "You're clearly too young to be a mother right now" he muttered before he took in a deep breath. "I might not be the most eloquent or articulate, but my wolf does like you..." he said before he turned back to face the door. His obligation was fulfilled, and he retreated back into the house to avoid any more awkward and frustrating social interactions. He had not found any wolf in his pack that he could fully relate to. He pulled out his laptop from the corner and begin to go through email reports from neighboring packs before the handful of pups got to him and started climbing on him and tugging on him begging to be played with or show them how strong he was. If it was not for them, he would have become wholly nihilistic.

Chloe and Farkas both looked to Hrolf speaking to Morrigan before going back to his reclusive tendencies. "For fucks sake!" Chloe grumbled in frustration.

"Hey, she got him to stay outside for ten minutes. That's nine minutes and fifty seconds longer than what any of us could do" Farkas remarked.

"He's the one that's supposed to be out here talking to everyone" Chloe grumbled.

"You know...I don't think actual wolves don't talk much. You don't think he's shunning things that might seem human like, do you?" Farkas suggested.

Chloe looked to Farkas like he said the most dumbest thing about her brother yet. "Wolves are supposed to be social"

Farkas sighed heavily. "I mean yea...to their own kin. This stuff that we do...isn't it more of a werewolf thing?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 2:01 am

As he explained that he was covered in scars Morrigan shrugged her shoulders a little, "Women like men with scars" she said casually. As he explained what his wolf thought of her she couldn't help but shake her head and roll her eyes at him, "Is breeding all you males think about?" she asked raising a brow at him. Morrigan had never met a male who didn't think of breeding a female and it bored her now-a-days because of how often males told her that they wanted her to end up with them just so they could have pups with her. "My wolf hasn't made up her mind about you yet. She doesn't like you but she doesn't hate you" Morrigan said honestly, her wolf didn't know if they could trust him yet but they were both keeping an open mind since they both knew they didn't really have a choice when it came to being there in Hrolf's pack.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 1:21 am

Hrolf would shake his head at her. "I have...a lot of scars on my back and front of my body. I was shot at by werewolf hunters when I was 6. I... don't like looking at them" he told her. He was having flashbacks starting to occur. He had that thousand yard stare like one with PTSD would get. He appreciated the change in topic about what his wolf thought about her as it derailed his looping mind. "My wolf thinks you're very young and outgoing. Very attractive and fertile" he said. He sighed heavily. "Sorry if I sound boring" he said

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 1:01 am

Morrigan gave a soft delicate laugh when he said that he didn't see many who were pleasing to look at, when he said that he wished he looked as good as she did she raised a brow as she looked him over. "Oh please, I am sure you look fine under those clothes" she said flippantly, she had no doubt that he looked fine without clothes on. She didn't know anything about him as she had always tuned out her father when he tried to talk to her about him and his pack, Morrigan didn't like learning about the history of packs as some of them bored her and others just made her sad. "So...what does your wolf think of me?" Morrigan asked as she raised a brow a little, her own wolf was trying to decide if she liked him or not but what she did know was that her wolf was curious about him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:53 am

Hrolf did not pay much mind with her wanting to party and enjoy the city life. She was young afterall, and he was...well he was at that age where he was ready to settle down and rear children. He was basically already doing that while everyone went of to do their own thing anyway. He did not flinch to her calling out him looking her over. "I don't see much who are pleasing to look at" he said honestly. He looked back at her. "I wish I looked as good" he said. Does she know about all of his scars?

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:38 am

Morrigan couldn't help but crinkle her nose a little when Hrolf explained that his pack did more outdoorsy things, she wasn't an outdoors kind of girl. She was a party and have fun in the city kind of girl "You guys can keep the outdoor actives to yourselves, not my style". When he added that he stayed behind and was the jungle gym for the pups she couldn't help but laugh, "Understandable with how you are built" Morrigan said honestly as she took note of the fact that his eyes wandered her figure again making her smirk at him. "I take it its not often you find yourself in front of an eighteen year old?" she asked with a cheeky grin, she knew she had a great figure it was something she could thank her mother for. She was the only daughter who ended up looking almost like her mothers twin and her mother was a gorgeous woman.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:13 am

Hrolf kept looking out at the crowd even as being called out to be a bore. "Someone has to look out for the pack" he told her plainly. He glanced back at her when she suggested that he call her father about bringing in more members. "Hmph, I'll think about it" he muttered. His eyes briefly wondered to her breasts again briefly then at her hips then back to her eyes. "We do try to go out into the mountains and do outdoorsy things. I can't do a lot on the account of my size, but they all seem to like white river rafting, snowboarding, and other sports. I kind of stay behind and become the pups' jungle gym" he explained.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 11:59 pm

Morrigan gave a small smile when she made him laugh, when he introduced himself she couldn't help but smirk. "I know. You're sister said your name" she casually stated. "Well, you sound like a right bore" she joked when he said that he couldn't think out there and that he also didn't like small talk. As he explained that they didn't get many new pack members and that it felt like they were always having a funeral, "Should ask my father for more pack members then" Morrigan laughed with a small shake of her head. Her father didn't struggle to find new pack members and as such they were never low on new wolves. "So, besides throwing very boring parties, what else does your pack like to do?" Morrigan questioned wondering if her father had sent her off to a less progressive pack then the one she had come from. Even though her father held onto tradition like no tomorrow he also was very progressive with the pack when it came to running things differently. Some other packs Morrigan had visited with her father before seemed so behind in the times to the point where the females were seen as nothing other then breeding machines and Morrigan hated that.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 11:51 pm

Hrolf would give a deep but brief chuckle through his throat, and she did manage to get him to crack a smile when she told him that Chloe thought that she was after her boyfriend. "I know. I heard her barking" he said beginning to open up to her. "The name is Hrolf" he introduced himself. He took another look at her before he looked off at the crowd after she said that he did not seem to like being outside. "It's really hard to think out here. Don't like small talk either" he responded. He would then look back down at her with a raised brow. "Don't get that many new pack members...I always feel like we're having a funeral" he said as a little bit of the truth came out. He was anxious about making it easy for his entire pack to be wiped out all at once, which was why he looked on edge.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 11:17 pm

"Thanks" Morrigan said and gave a sweet smile when he said that she looked good, her mother had raised her and her siblings to always look good no matter what. When he said that he saw that she had met his sister she looked over her shoulder back towards where she had left his sister and her partner for a moment before she looked back at him and took note of him glancing at her breasts. "Yes, I have met your sister. She thought I was flirting with her boyfriend" she said with a shake of her head, "I'm Morrigan by the way, and yes, like the goddess". Finishing off her second glass of wine off quickly Morrigan put the glass down on a nearby table before she returned her attention to Hrolf, "You look miserable just being out here, anyone would think you don't like parties" Morrigan said with a soft laugh, she had never met someone who wasn't into parties but then again Morrigan did come back from a pack that liked to throw parties and everyone loved to dress up nicely. "Or do you just not like parties that are thrown for new pack members?" she jokingly asked as she titled her head a little questioningly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 11:05 pm

Hrolf would pick up someone he did not recognize grab a cookie from the food table and approach him. He did not move his head, but his eyes were following her intensely. He did turn his head slightly however once she stopped in front of him and tilted her head. "Mmmph" He grunted affirmatively to her inquiry about his role in the pack. He would give another affirmative grunt when she asked about him dressing casually. "Hard to find clothes that fit me" he spoke lowly. His voice was very deep and carried well. You could feel the vibrations through your body...very powerful. He would look her over and gave her another pass admiring her cleavage, hips, and legs. "You look good" he complimented her lowly. He looked up at the crowd and sniffed like a wolf would trying to pick up rather she was interested in him or not. "I see you've met my sister" he commented seeing how threatened she was acting. He snorted apathetically and looked back down at her but snuck a glimpse at her breasts. It was quick, but there was quite a bit of a bulge forming against this thigh despite his facial expression remaining stoic.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:36 pm

Morrigan watched the two of them with a raised brow, rolling her eyes at the dramatics that were occurring in front of her she turned on her heel and walked away from the pair. She had no interest spending more time around Chloe and her partner. Finishing off the wine she had been given Morrigan grabbed another glass from a table, walking over to one of the tables where the food was Morrigan grabbed a cookie and began munching on it. Spotting Hrolf standing on the deck by the door she walked over to him, stopping in front of him she tilted her head back a little as she looked up at him, Morrigan didn't think she was overly short even if she did only stand at five foot five. "I take it you're the Alpha?" she asked raising a brow at him as she finished off the cookie in her hand and sipped some more from the second glass of wine she had grabbed. Running her eyes over his frame for a moment taking in the complete sight of him she looked back at his face, "Dressed very casually I see" Morrigan said casually once she took the wine glass from her lips. She wasn't one for dressing casual, Morrigan was the type of female who did enjoy dressing up and getting male attention.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:27 pm

The woman's eye twitched and growled through her throat lowly. She spent months planning this out. ~This bitch!~ she thought. Farkas reached out to grip her shoulder firmly. "Easy Chloe" he spoke firmly. Chloe would turn her head around almost like an owl, and she stared him down intensely. "You mind taking your hand off? DEAR?" she spoke in an aggressive manner. Her voice was beginning to show signs of morphing. Farkas immediately released her.

"Babe, don't forget about your nice dress and shoes" He reminded her. He was concerned that she was going to wolf out and ruin a thousand-dollar celestial goddess outfit that she was proud of.

Chloe closed her eyes and elbowed him in the gut. "Hrolf better get the fuck out here. That's all I have to say!" she growled. She was clearly projecting her anger out from her dealings with her brother.

Hrolf would come outside, which he stood about a head taller than the rest. He was well groomed and very muscular akin to a strongman rather than a bodybuilder. He had auburn hair about an inch long that stood up with a buzz cut at the sides. He was wearing a blue unbuttoned flannel shirt and a tight t-shirt stretched against his massive pectorals. It was looser towards his midsection, and it was tucked into his jeans adorned with a big belt buckle embossed with their pack's insignia, Canis Major. He wore black Converse for some reason. Hrolf's dressing style was what was comfortable. He crossed his arms over his chest like he was a cooler at a nightclub standing two steps out of the door onto the deck looking down at them. He was hypervigilant and not seeming to be there by choice.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:31 pm

Morrigan turned her attention to the woman who came over and asked if she was enjoying the food, "Its fine...not the most amazing I've ever had" she said casually as she sipped some more on the wine she had been given. When the woman said that the man in front of her was hers Morrigan raised a brow a little, "Insecure much?" Morrigan asked picking up on the other females passive-aggressive tone as she tilted her head to the side a little making her long red curls sway slightly. When she explained that her brother would be down in a bit Morrigan shook her head slightly, "That's all you needed to say instead of assuming I was interested in him" she said with a small nod of her head towards Farkas. When the man said that trying to get the Alpha to join a party was like trying to bath a cat Morrigan frowned slightly, "If you say so" she said a little confused by the pair in front of her. Morrigan had never had a problem with other females assuming she was interested in their boyfriends before so this was a situation she was not used to being in.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Hrolf was the alpha of a smaller pack nearby. He was very cynical, quiet, and introverted, which he would give a most unsettling vibe when he got into one of his moods. There was an intense look he would give that would make him most unapproachable and intimidating; consequently, it was why it was virtually for him to find a human to turn to become his mate. A word to describe him was he always looked like he wanted to wring someone's neck out.

The alpha in the neighboring pack seemed to understand him most and his difficulties with overcoming the ghosts of his past. As tradition, it was customary to maintain alliances by offering up your offspring to another pack and strengthen bloodlines. Hrolf's pack had been decimated from a series of indiscriminate attacks from humans. That was nearly fifteen years ago, but the scars still run deep for most of them.

Hrolf was in the bathroom looking at his scars. On his back were various olive sized burns from dragon's breath shot. On his abdomen and back was a large scar from a through and through shot from behind. His mind recollected that cold knight what his mother and siblings were gunned down in the middle of the night. The humans were using them as practice targets as they ran away.

It would take him a couple minutes to bring himself out of it, and he would finish getting himself dressed in the outfit that his sister picked out. His sister had pretty much set all of this up, and she was trying her best to make this party not run stagnant. She went in to check on him, and she immediately went to fixing up his hair trying to make him look presentable. He did not do parties. "Come on, can you at least fake a smile?" she asked, which his frown turned to his nose curling and the corner of his lip twitching. "You better not be like this to your mate! That's all I got to say!" she shouted before she slammed the door and stomped her way back to everyone in the party.

She would stomp her way downstairs before she came across her boyfriend talking to Morrigan outside. She was the most gorgeous of blonds in the pack with a more than generous bust and set of hips. Her iridescent formfitting strapless dress really shown off her hourglass figure and the cut shown off her nice shapely legs. She immediately came over and looked her over. "Enjoying the food?" she budded in. Farkas looked back and forth between his girlfriend and Morrighan before he pieced things together. He would back up, so he would not get sent to the doghouse. "Sorry, this one is mine" she said passive-aggressively before she possessively grabbed at Farkas's bicep to assert her claim. "If you're looking for my brother, he'll be down in a little bit" she said before she sighed.

Farkas laughed. "Trying to get him to join the party is like trying to bath a cat" he said.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 3:00 am

Spoiler:
Morrigan was werewolf, she had been raised in a large pack and was the oldest daughter of the Alpha and Alphess. She had just turned eighteen when her father had told her that she would be going to a nearby pack to live there as there was an agreement between her father and the Alpha of this other pack that Morrigan would go there at eighteen if the Alpha hadn't found his mate in his own pack. It was an old tradition that happened between packs that her father wanted to keep alive. That was how she now found herself in an unfamiliar pack house, surrounded by wolves she didn't know or trust. Looking out of the window of the room she had been given Morrigan took note that it was dark outside, sliding out of the bed she had basically thrown herself into once she had arrived two days prior Morrigan made her way into the bathroom attached to the room and set about cleaning herself up. She figured it was time to at least see the others in the house since she had been told that tonight would be a party pretty much welcoming her to the pack.

Once she was clean she walked over to her bags, opening one she pulled out a simple black satin dress with spaghetti straps. The dress hit her mid thigh, Morrigan didn't care if others would view the dress as scandalous as she was the kind of woman who liked to show off as much skin as she possibly could. It had been something her father hated but her mother encouraged her to dress how she liked even if it made her father mad, looking at herself in a floor length mirror by the door Morrigan admired herself for a moment as she flicked her deep red hair away from her face, her deep ocean blue eyes twinkled in the light.

Shaking her head a little she opened the door with a sigh, stepping out into the hall she took note of the fact that she could now suddenly hear the bustle of noise coming from downstairs that told her that the party had already started. For a moment she was impressed with the soundproofing of her room but that thought quickly left as she headed down the hall. Walking downstairs Morrigan sniffed the air a little easily smelling all of the food which made her stomach grumble a little reminding her that she hadn't eaten since she had arrived. Following the scent she made her way out into the backyard taking note of the different rooms on her way. As soon as she stepped outside a glass of wine was promptly shoved into her left hand, Morrigan hadn't ever had an alcoholic drink before and her father had always told her that she was never to drink until she was twenty-one and legally allowed. But now here she stood with a drink in her hand, shrugging her shoulders a little Morrigan raised the glass and sipped from it enjoying the burst of flavour that hit her mouth.

Walking around a little she grabbed some food here and there, looking around she was confused a little as she had been expecting to know who the Alpha was as soon as she saw him but all of the men and women in this pact looked like supermodels. Walking over to a man who gave her the tall dark and handsome vibes and she smiled at him a little, "Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you" Morrigan started her voice soft and delicate seeming to match her almost innocent appearance. "But do you know where the Alpha is?" she asked tipping her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty little flower (open m/m)   Pretty little flower (open m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty little flower (open m/m)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: