Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:16 pm

Eris couldn't help but give another chuckle as he shook his head a little, "I'm old fashioned. When I was human it wasn't normal for men to comfort anyone...so even though I am awkward at it, I still try" he said with a smile before he looked up at the sky when she did so he could watch the shower. "I remember before there was so much light pollution, these used to light up the skies...some thought the heavens were falling, or that stars were falling...I never cared what it was, I always just thought it was magical" Eris said softly as he continued to look up, "I still remember making Jessie watch one of these not long after she turned me, she was still struggling with coming out of being feral but I think even she enjoyed watching it for a time" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:07 pm

Ceres lifted her head slightly, causing her hair to fall over her face as she failed to stifle a laugh. “You are definitely very different than most of the men I know… “ Feeling an energy shift in the air, she looked up as the meteor storm started up in the sky. “Your words may be a little… sparse, but your tone and intent speaks well of you. It shows that you care… and that is enough.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:42 pm

Jessie sighed and shrugged her shoulders a little, "The king I was...married to was not a kind man" she said before she sipped some more of her wine. "He was violent and a bore...not that the vampire who turned me was any better...from what I recall the vampire who gave me my freedom tore that kingdom apart without a second thought" Jessie said casually, she wasn't normally one to talk about her life before or just after being turned. Jessie had hated her life before being turned and after being turned she had spent such a long time as a feral vampire before she managed to get control of herself when she turned Eris.

Eris tilted his head down a little when Ceres placed her head on her knees and looked at him, "I might not have to do that, but it feels like the right thing to do" he said with a soft laugh. "Sadly that is all I can offer in the way of comfort...it has been a very long time since my family passed on so I don't know anything good to say that might make you feel better" Eris chuckled with a shake of his head, he had never been good with offering comfort to others but he always did try his best.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:29 pm

Farun’s gaze was kept on his glass, as he remembered what Raevyn had told him. “He never specified… only that he had refused to assault a woman, and was then forced to watch as that woman was assaulted and then slowly killed. He never said who she was, and I did not press the issue, but by the way he talked of her demise… she was very important to him.”

- - - - -

While the words were not necessarily comforting, instead causing a bit of irritation, it didn’t rise too much. She interpreted his tone as concern and she really couldn’t be mad at that. Letting out a faint laugh as his offering of letting her sleep in his bed again, she resting her head on her knees, her face turned towards him. “You don’t have to do that, you know…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 5:52 am

Jessie raised a brow when he said that Raevyn knew her ex before he rose to power and she couldn't help but smirk a little, "Which ex? The bore of a king I was tied too or the one who turned me and let me walk away while giving him the keys to the kingdom?" she asked with a small laugh. The vampire who had turned her hadn't stuck around to see her become a new vampire and that had never bothered Jessie, yes it made her a little quicker to go feral then other vampires but it didn't bother her. Rising her glass back to her lips Jessie titled her head back and down the rest of her wine without a second thought, placing the glass down on the ground beside her she grabbed the bottle of wine and topped herself back up. "Both of those men probably got a lot of people to do things they didn't want to do" she said casually as she looked back at Farun and tilted her head to the side a little.

Eris listened to Ceres as she spoke, looking at her when she finished talking he tipped his head down a little with a small frown. "I would not be surprised if he thought he was protecting you by not telling you anything...I never met Caine, but if it had been me in his position I would have done the same as him" he said softly before he shook his head a little. "And sometimes, we have to leave the ones we love just to keep them safe...I am sure he had his reasons and even though you might not know them now, you might learn his reasons one day" Eris said gently. Reaching out he gently tucked some of Ceres' hair away from her face, "How about we get you back inside, you can sleep in my bed again if you'd rather not be alone" he said keeping his voice softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 5:37 am

Looking down into the glass of scotch, he watched the ice move with every little twitch in his hand. “The more interesting thing to witness would be the two of you in the same room.” He took a deep drink from his glass, letting out a sigh afterwards. “Raevyn knew your ex before he rose to power. They were friends, believe it or not. Then one day… that man asked Raevyn to do something horrific, and when he refused… it was brutal, and Raevyn paid for it dearly…”

- - - - -

Ceres let out a faint sigh, hiding her face against her knees. “Father was cursed by Creation… That is how vampires started. From the moment his blade went through his brother’s heart, everything changed.” There was a few moments of silence, before she laughed faintly, hugging her knees tighter. “When he finally felt like he could lay with someone and they would not be hurt by his curse… he didn’t worry. No other time had given him what so many others over the millennia got… but then there was… me. I remember… back when I last saw him when I was five…” She lifted her head, looking back up at Orion/Abel. “He said that me being born was his first ray of light in a long time. I was his child, his flesh and blood child… and he loved me.” She blinked once quickly, a stray tear falling from her right eye. “If he loved me… why didn’t he tell me what he was? Why did he not come when my vampiric side came out, and my mother abandoned me? Why… did I have to wait until Creation finally let him die, to find out who he truly was?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 4:56 am

Jessie placed one of her hands on the floor behind herself and leaned back on it as she sipped on her wine as she watched Farun, "Feel free, there is plenty of space here to keep it" she said with a soft laugh. Even though everyone in her coven had a refined palette when it came to alcohol they knew better not to touch anyone else's. Raising a brow when he spoke more of Raevyn she couldn't help but laugh softly, "And I am sure that Eris would try his best to get on Raevyn's good side" Jessie said with a shake of her head as she sipped some more of her wine before she moved on the floor and stretched her legs out in front of herself her black silk dress riding up to mid thigh as she heard more people in the coven stirring showing that the house would be abuzz soon with others going about their business but Jessie knew they would all know better then to come into the living room seeing her and Farun in there. "Though, I am sure it would be highly amusing to see the two of them in the same room".

Eris moved up a little closer to Ceres before he sat down on the roof beside her as she spoke, "I'm sure it would have been tough...Holding all of that inside" he said honestly with a small sigh. "Even as old as I am, sometimes just the memories of the past can be a bit much" Eris added with a small shrug of his shoulders, he had met vampires older then himself and Jessie combined and even though they had an air of elegance about them they also had an air of sadness as well.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 4:41 am

Farun’s gaze shifted and he looked in the direction of the nearest window and slightly up. “Hmm… Well, that is certainly a relief. I just might have to have Raevyn bring my rare stock here. It’s been hell trying to keep the wolves in my pack away from some of the oldest stuff I have…” Speaking of Raevyn made him think of him, of course, and he let out a faint chuckle after taking a sip from his glass. “Raevyn never mated, and as such never had children, so he kind of sees Ceres like a daughter he never had. He would be irritated if he found out she was crushing on someone, even more so if he found out it was Eris.”

- - - - -

Ceres could hear someone else climb up onto the roof, but she didn’t take her gaze away from the constellation most called Orion. Her father however… he called it Abel. “I tried to take a nap, but I can’t stop thinking, …” She muttered, bringing her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them and resting her chin on her knees. “about my father… The oldest sentient being in the world, so much knowledge, history… pain… What was it like to hold all of that inside, robe the only one who knew the truth of the past…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 12:57 am

Jessie smiled a little seeing the change in his eyes, when he said that he wouldn't mind a good scotch she couldn't help but laugh a softly. "You will never find low quality scotch in this house" she said smirking before she walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a scotch glass along with an expensive bottle of scotch Jessie hummed softly to herself a little as she also grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass for herself before she headed back to Farun, placing the glasses and bottles on the coffee table Jessie poured him his scotch and handed it to him. "I like keeping expensive alcohol in stock, the cheap stuff just doesn't cut it" Jessie said casually before she sat down on the floor tucking her legs under herself as she poured her wine and relaxed on the floor. She knew other vampires who ran covens would never be caught dead sitting on the floor lower than an alpha wolf but she didn't care.

Eris had heard Ceres climb out onto the roof, getting off of his bed he went and showered. Walking over to his window he climbed out effortlessly only wearing a pair of black track pants, his hair wet from the shower stuck to his skin as he walked quietly over to Ceres. Once he reached her he couldn't help but smile a little seeing her sitting here as he crossed his arms over his chest. "There should be a meteor shower tonight" he said softly, keeping his voice soft. Even though he knew she would have smelt him he still didn't want to frighten her and make her fall off of the roof.

((Hello there!! ^.^))
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 4:44 pm

His eyes shifted to be more of the color they were when he was in wolf form when she bit his bottom lip as she stood back up. “Eh… If you have a good scotch, that would be nice.” He ignored the flare of feeling from his wolf, as he lounged back in his chair.

- - - - -

Ceres stared up at the ceiling, her cell held loosely in her hand. As much as she wanted to call and talk to Raevyn, she knew that he would get to talking all paranoid again, and try to head out this way. The eldest member of Farun’s pack, the man had been like a mentor to her, and she knew the shifter thought of her as the daughter he never had. Sitting up, she placed her phone on her bedside table and went over, opening the window. Glancing out of it, she pulled on a thin jacket and climbed out and scrambled up the roof to the highest point she could comfortably rest on. She couldn’t sleep, so she spent time looking at the emerging stars and the constellations they made up, thinking of all the old stories about them her father taught her.

(( Hello, stranger. ^.^ ))
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm

"I mean, a lot of women find powerful men scary...They just don't understand what comes with that kind of power" Jessie said with a small shrug of her shoulders. When he said that as long as someone was willing to reciprocate whilst being attractive that it shouldn't matter she couldn't help but laugh softly. "A woman who doesn't understand that safety, and peace, can come from being with someone with power, is an idiot" she said honestly with a shake of her head. Getting off of Farun's lap she smirked a little as she looked down at him before she leaned down and lightly pressed her lips against his for a moment before she gently bit his bottom lip with a laugh before she stood back up. "I am going to get something to drink, want anything?" Jessie asked with a slightly raised brow.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 6:17 pm

Farun sat there, contemplating her question in silence. "Before I became the Alpha King, I might have. Afterwards, though? Never thought I would. Vampires are generally wary of my kind, and most of the vampire women I cross refuse to get even close to me. I'm sure it is because I am the Alpha King, but that doesn't make it rational. You like someone is attractive and they are willing to reciprocate, what should it matter?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 6:08 pm

Jessie laughed softly at his words, "What can I say? I like the company of a good looking man who also has a reputation to match my own" she said with a smirk. Moving a little on his lap she flicked her hair over her shoulders to get it away from her neck as it was bothering her a little, as she relaxed against him Jessie could only hope that there was going to be some fun drama at the Council meeting because that really was one of the only reasons she went. "Did you ever think that you would end up bedding a vampire?" Jessie asked as she moved one of her hands a little and began to trace her fingers across his chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 5:55 pm

Farun closed his eyes again and rested his head against the back of the chair they were sat in. "Well, good thing for me that you enjoy my company then." When she said that everyone in the Coven already knew they had sex, he chuckled. "Well for one, you were immediately on me, more than a host normally would be. Then you had my blood and clearly liked it. After that we left the party and really didn't come back. So it was kind of an obvious conclusion..."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 5:48 pm

"Honestly, they were probably expecting to see one of us putting the other through a wall" Jessie laughed, it would not have been the oddest thing they had seen when Jessie came face to fame with someone of equal power to her. Letting him hold her as close to him as he wanted she smirked at Farun a little when he said that he was a cuddle person, "And normally I am not a cuddle person, and they know that, I think that is what is throwing them off" Jessie laughed with a shake of her head. "And I have no doubt that everyone in this Coven already knows you've bed me" she teased with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 5:40 pm

Farun sat there with his eyes closed, feeling people beginning to stir. Aware of the glances sent their way by people that passed, his hand shifted on Jessie, holding the woman a bit closer to him. Hearing what she said, he opened his eyes and tilted his head a bit with a faint smirk. "You are a powerful vampire, and I am the Alpha King. I guess they would assume that I wouldn't want you this close unless I was bedding you. Well, joke is on them, I am a cuddle person, so I am just fine with this."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 5:27 pm

Jessie let herself relax with Farun before she tilted her head to the side a little when he reminded her that in the morning they needed to talk to Eris and Ceres about the plan with what to do at the Council, "Oh don't worry, I haven't forgotten" she said with a small laugh as she heard people in the coven begin to stir and move around the house. Those that walked past the living room shot the pair odd looks but they continued to move on once Jessie shot them a look that told them to keep walking and no make any comments about what they were seeing. "Anyone would think that they haven't seen me sitting on someone's lap before" Jessie said rolling her eyes a little, it wasn't uncommon for Jessie to sit on people especially if they were uncomfortable with the idea of her being close to them because of her reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 5:05 pm

Farun was surprised at the relief that he felt, and he let out a faint sigh. "That makes things much more simple." The man just sat there in silence, man and wolf enjoying the quiet closeness for a while. After a bit, a thought came to his mind, and he looked at her. "Remember, in the morning when need to tell Ceres and Eris what we plan to do at the Council.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 4:52 pm

Jessie raised a brow when he asked if she was developing feelings for him, she wasn't the kind of woman to admit such a thing to anyone. "For you? No" she stated simply with a soft laugh, "I try not to develop feelings for people, it makes life easier being indifferent when things go wrong" Jessie said casually with a small shrug of her shoulders. Pretending not to care about people had allowed Jessie to live as long as she already had, it was easier to fake indifference then to accept that she outwardly cared for others. "I have found it's safer not to get attached to people...That way when they die, you don't feel anything about it" Jessie said simply with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 4:32 pm

Oh, she definitely was not. Before he was Raevyn, the man did have the displeasure of meeting her husband before they got married. He had told him stories from back then, and the ascension of that man... it had been bloody. His thoughts were pulled back to the present, and he slowly blinked at her. "Jessie... You are not developing... feelings, are you?" He hoped she said no, even if she was lying. It would make any future sexual encounters hard if she said yes, as his wolf was already developing the want to bite and mark.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 4:08 pm

"Ah, so I wouldn't be the worst person his had the displeasure of meeting" she joked a little, she had met others before who were older then her but it had always been in passing and always during something that was going on. Jessie crinkled her nose at him a little when he said that she was only one that liked his company without wanting something from him, "I already got what I wanted from you" she teased with a grin at him referring to the increase in her reputation and having slept with him. Never in a million years did Jessie ever think that she would be getting feelings for a werewolf, let alone the Alpha King.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2023 2:38 pm

Farun thought of his first in command, and he chuckled with a faint shake of his head. "Raevyn would stay, but that's because he's been around for a longer time than me." He hinted at the age of his second in command, not quite yet wanting to talk about who the man used to be. When he said that she enjoyed his company, he looked at her with his head tilted to the right. "You are the only one that does so without it being purely for some king of gain."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 8:18 pm

Jessie couldn’t help but laugh when he said what his pack would do if she showed up, “Oh I would love to see that, I will definitely have to come visit your pack house” she said with a grin. Just the idea of wolves running away from her because of her reputation was amusing. Relaxing against him she sighed softly with a small smile as she moved her right arm to rest on his shoulder as she placed her hand against the side of her face as she looked at him, “I never thought I would enjoy the company of a wolf, and yet, I find myself enjoying yours very much” Jessie purred cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:21 pm

Farun let out a faint snort of laughter. "A very high percentage of vampire-werewolf pairs tend to end up driving each other nuts." He watched as she got up and came over, sitting down on his lap. "The pack is a little testy when it comes to strange vampires. If you showed up... they would practically piss themselves and trip over their own feet trying to run away." He said in a joking tone, putting an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:09 pm

Jessie raised a brow at Faruns offer before she gave a soft laugh, “Afraid we’ll kill each other if we stay under the same roof for too long?” She joked with a cheeky grin before she sighed softly smiling. “I’m always happy to come to you as well, get your pack talking” with a grin to him before she got off of the couch. Walking over to him she sat down on his lap and relaxed a little before she pressed a kiss to his lips lightly, “But I am not at all opposed to the idea of you coming here either” she said once she took her lips from his. She was surprised at how at ease he made her feel, it wasn’t a feeling she was used to but she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)   The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Wolf (m/m open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next