Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:30 pm

He didn’t know if she realized it by now, but he did find pleasure in the intentional pain that he got from how she dragged and dug her nails into his skin. He had discovered that on accident when he was nineteen, a girlfriend of his having the tendency to have coffin shaped nails that dug into his skin every time they were together. When she said she never that saw herself as a girl with kinks, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “Really, now? Men have never really tried with you, have they?” He never could really understand how other men didn’t want to be equal in pleasure with their partners.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:02 pm

Emmie raised a brow at his words "Oh, now I am going to have fun finding out your kinks" she purred, when he pulled her hair she groaned and closed her eyes in pleasure. The feeling of him placing the sharp little bites on her skin brought soft sweet moans from her, placing her hands on his chest she dug her nails into his skin hard enough to leave half-moon indents behind. "God, you really know how to get me excited don't you" Emmie moaned as she bit her bottom lip a little enjoying everything he was doing to her. The longer she spent with Angelo the more Emmie was discovering about what she liked to have happen to her and it was amazing to her that none of the men she had been with before had ever done this to her, "Honestly never would have pegged myself as a girl with kinks" she said with a small laugh as she opened her eyes and moved her head a little to tug her hair every so slightly against his grip so she could look a little more at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:49 pm

He actually laughed out loud, letting her hair fall from between his fingers as he raised his hands, letting them fall back down to his sides. “It’s not cheating if you can find one of my own secret…kinks. That’s payback.” Hearing her call him fun to play with after she stood back up, he chuckled faintly,his hands coming up to rest on her back. Slowly his hands ran up her back and into her hair. He pulled her hair again with just the right amount of force to give him access to her own neck but not enough to be painful. He put little sharp bites at the place where her neck met her chest, knowing that if my evidence was left behind, it would be easy for her to hide them if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Emmie had heard the accent that had slept into Angelo's voice and she wanted to heard more of that, when he ran his fingers through her hair she raised a brow slightly before a small groan left her as she was caught slightly off guard by him pulling on her hair. "That's cheating" she joked a little before she took him back into her mouth, Emmie hadn't known how nice having her hair being pulled could be. Sucking on him for a little bit Emmie soon took him back out of her mouth, letting go of his member she slowly stood back to her feet and pressed her body up against his smirking "You are so fun to play with" Emmie said sweetly as she leaned up a little and placed soft kisses on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:28 pm

He chuckled, letting out a faint sigh. “Well, I did the same to you…twice now, so I guess this could be seen as a form of payback. Duly deserved of course.” With his slightly elevated stress level, she would start to hear a touch of an Italian accent to his voice. He had picked up the accent when he was very little, having been raised inRome from his birth up until he was five, when they had moved to NYC. Angelo took in a sharp breath when she went deep. Looking down at her when she pulled back, he brought his hands forward. Tilting his head slightly to the right, he ran his fingers through her hair, smirking faintly when he gave pulled a bit at her hair.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 5:45 pm

Glancing up at Angelo she could see that he was getting irritated with how slow she was going, taking him from her mouth she stroked him as she looked up at him properly. "What? Don't like being teased?" Emmie asked with a smirk before she stuck her tongue out and ran it over the head of his member before taking him back into her mouth she picked up the pace only a little as she began to deep throat him wondering what he was going to do now that she was on her knees for him. After a moment Emmie took his member back out of her mouth and stroked him as she looked up at Angelo and gave him a wink with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 5:37 pm

Angelo watched her with that slightly predatory gaze, wondering what she was thinking about doing to him. Was she going to just walk away, or was she going to make it interesting. Feeling her hands going down his chest and towards his waist, he raised an eyebrow with a faint smirk. Oh, so that was how it was going to be, huh? Taking a step back, the man purposefully put his hands behind his back, letting her do as she wanted in that moment. Happy with this turn of events, it turned to slight irritation at the slow pace she took, but he was in a vulnerable position now and he so he didn’t dare say a word.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 5:15 pm

When he let go of her hands Emmie smirked a little as she managed to turn herself around so her back was against the wall now, "You really are one of a kind Leo" she said with a smirk. Placing her hands on his chest she slowly and gently trailed her fingers down his chest and stomach. Reaching his pants she gave him a sweet smile as she slid her right hand down against the front of his pants her hand rubbing against his erection, getting an idea she pressed her body against his wanting him to take a step back. Once he did Emmie gave him a mischievous grin as she moved onto her knees in front of him, undoing his pants she looked up at him sweetly as she took his member from his pants and started to stroke him gently before she began to slowly take him into her mouth wanting to tease him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 5:02 pm

Angelo’s teeth made a slight clicking noise when they clenched, jaw setting when she shifted her hips against him, making his nerve centers pleasure centers fire. Looking at her when she turned her head to look at him over her shoulder, his eyes narrowed and took on a slightly hungry look. “I am one of a kind.” He said in a joking tone. Contemplating, he released his hold on her wrists but kept his body close to hers, wanting to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 4:04 pm

Emmie liked the deep rumble that she felt through her back from his laugh, it was something she could get used to. "Oh it is the game baby" she moaned softly with a smirk, feeling his erection pressing against her she smirked slightly as she moved her hips as she pressed her back more against him. Moving her head to look at Angelo over her shoulder she smirked at him as she tried to tug her hands from him again playfully, "You are the most fun bodyguard I've ever had" Emmie said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:26 am

Angelo chuckled, and she would be able to feel the rumbling through his chest due to being pressed against her back. “That is the game, is it not?” He kept a note in the back of his mind to find every spot here he could drive her mad, totally intending to use that knowledge to his own advantage wherever and whenever he could. There was something about her that was intoxicating, and he knew that there was very little chance that he would ever truly used it to.

The man was slightly light headed, as his erection was fully hard at this point, straining at this point to be let free, but he wasn’t going to give in at this point until he had her begging for it. He was determined to wait as long as it took.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:22 am

Feeling his grip on her loosen Emmie smirked a little and went to try and move her hands before she gasped at his movements, laughing softly she smirked at his actions enjoying having him press up against her. Sighing softly at the sensation of his free hand trailing down her side, over her stomach and into her panties making her bite her bottom lip. "Okay that's not fair" Emmie moaned as he teased her, she loved that Angelo knew every button to push to get her excited, "Now you're just going to tease me aren't you Leo?" she manged to asked between soft moans as she clenched her hands slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:14 am

Angelo let out a huh-sounding laugh, feeling her pressing back against him. “Some men just have no capacity to have fun.” The last word turned into a groan at the end, and his grip on her loosened a bit. This was actually done on purpose, so just when she thought she could get free, he turned around pressed against the wall again, his own body pressed against hers so he could feel every inch of her that he could. Using one hand to keep both of her hands above her head, he let his other hand run down her side and over her stomach, before he slipped his hands into her panties, fingers teasing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:55 am

Biting her bottom lip a little at the feeling of his hands tightening around her wrists Emmie smirked as she tipped her head to the side a little, "Good to know you haven't gotten rusty" she said with a laugh. Noticing his eyes narrow she raised a brow before she gave another laugh when he pressed her back against the wall, opening her mouth to say something she was caught off guard by the light bite he placed on her neck making a breathy sigh escape her lips. "You would be surprised at how many men don't like to be teased" Emmie got out with a small shake of her head, studying him for a moment she smirked before she pressed against him as much as she could wanting to see if she could make his grasp on her wrists loosen enough for her to try and wiggle her hands free. Emmie had no plans of what to do if she did get her hands free but she doubted if she did get them free her hands wouldn't be free for long.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 am

His hands tightened around his wrists subconsciously when she tried to pull her hands out of his grip. When she spoke about his reaction time, he chuckled. “I do have several awards and metals that say that. Top of the class in boot camp in all classes.” His eyes narrowed slightly when she pressed up against him, and leaned forward to press her back against the wall, lightly biting at a place on her neck that he knew would mess with her. “”Why would anyone not like this side of you.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:36 am

Emmie gasped softly when he had her pressed against the wall, she didn't fight him putting her hands above her head instead she smirked softly at him. Pouting a little when he passed his lips over hers before her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned softly when he bit her earlobe, listening to him when he said that she was good at pushing all of the right buttons she laughed softly. "Years of practice" she purred before she tugged at her hands a little curious if he would tighten his grip at her movement, "I will admit, you have very good reaction times" Emmie said with a smirk as she moved her body enough to press against his closing the inch gap between them. "And, you are so fun to rile up" she added with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 6:29 am

Angelo stood there kind of frozen in place when she kissed him with a bite to his lip before she got away from him. His tongue ran over his bottom lip and he smirked slowly as she headed towards the kitchen. Pausing for a moment, he caught right as she reached the door. With two easy movements, he had her pressed up against the wall, holding her hands above her head. Their bodies were an inch apart, his lips passing over hers before he gently bit her right earlobe. “You are good at pushing all the right buttons. This is fun…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 5:01 am

Emmie gave a small squeak of surprise when she was suddenly against Angelo's chest, biting her bottom lip hearing the growling tone of his voice she stopped herself from groaning as she smirked. "Oh you bet it's that kind of game" she said sweetly her voice soft, turning in his arms Emmie leaned up and pressed her lips against his in a light kiss. Without warning she bit his bottom lip but not hard enough to do any damage before she managed to get her way out of his arms with a laugh, "I personally, think this kind of game is very fun" Emmie said with a smirk as she stepped out of the bedroom aiming to get to the kitchen to get herself a beer from the fridge or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 4:51 am

Emmie was pushing his buttons and he was actually having fun with this. No one had even challenged him this far, and it really was a fun time. He was still as her fingertips traced along his muscle, and he shifted slightly forward on the bed when she got up. He turned and watched as she walked away, his gaze traveling down her body, lingering on her ass for a moment. As she reached her door, he was there, pulling her back against his chest. Despite his large height, the man was used to moving fast and silent. “We’re playing that kind of game, huh?” He whispered in her ear, his voice holding a growling tone to it.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 10:44 pm

Emmie couldn't help but grin when he said that he couldn't lose such a game "Oh really?" she asked sweetly, the groan he gave made her bottom lip and she wanted to do anything possible to hear it again but Emmie wanted to tease the hell out of the man in front of her. Leaning back enough to look at his face she tugged on the band of his pants before she moved on the bed "I have a feeling you would lose" Emmie purred, leaning back in she brushed her lips against his lightly as she ran her fingers slowly back up from the band of his pants tracing his muscles. Smirking to herself Emmie moved on the bed pulling away from Angelo and she climbed off of the bed "I would love to see how you would go about winning though" she called over her shoulder as she walked slowly out of the bedroom swaying her hips as she went. Wanted to see what Angelo would do at the idea of her just leaving him there on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 10:26 pm

Angelo raised and eyebrow, giving her a look that said he wasn’t buying that innocent routine of hers. The man’s spine straightened a bit when she saw up, and he could feel every inch her skin against his as she pressed up against him. Speaking of a game, he looked down, seeing that she purposefully making sure there was a light bit of area between their lips. “I’m not too sure I would lose such a game….” The man’s jaw set as he suppressed a groan as he felt her nails traveling down his chest, causing a stirring below the waist when she got down to his pants. He was going to going to try his damn best not to lose this odd challenge between them.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 10:15 pm

"I can tell you like to have fun" Emmie said and gave him a wink before she gave him an innocent look when he asked her what she was up to, "I have no idea what you're talking about...I'm just laying here" she said sweetly. The featherlight touch of his fingers passing over her nipple made her bite her bottom lip before she moved on the bed so she was sitting up, moving onto her knees she pressed up against Angelo an mischievous smile on her lips. "Are you sure you want to play this game?" Emmie asked in a whisper her lips almost touching his but she made sure to keep the smallest of spaces between them so she wasn't kissing him, "Because I would hate for you to lose" she added with a smirk her hands going onto his chest before she slowly dragged her nails down his skin all the way to the band of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:56 pm

The man gave a faint shrug with a smirk on his face when she called him a tease. “What can I say, I like to have fun.” His body jerked slightly when her nails dragged along his skin, making goosebump appear along his skin, a faint groan leaving him. He caught her expression, and his eyes narrowed faintly when he could practically see the wheels turning in her mind. “What are you up to?” He said in that deep, husky tone of his. He left his fingers pass over he nipple with a featherlight touch, kind of wanting to find out what was going through that mind of hers.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:38 pm

Seeing his smirk Emmie laughed softly when he said he planned on making sure to convince her to sleep with him more than once, biting her bottom lip she raised a brow when he started on her breasts making her moan softly before she crinkled her nose at him when he didn't touch her nipples "Tease" she said with a shake of her head. Smirking a little Emmie reached out and placed a hand against his stomach and she dragged her nails against his skin a small memory from the night before coming back to her that he made the best sounds when she dug her nails into him. "I can play the teasing game too Leo...and I am quite the pro at it" Emmie purred with a mischievous look in her eyes as she went over everything in her head that she could possibly to do tease the hell out of him if he continued to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:32 pm

For just a moment he paused, a stray thought entering his mind. Most people didn’t enter into being sexually active right out of the gate with a mindset like hers, but he chased the thought away, returning to what he was doing. Hearing her las words, he glanced up at her with a smirk. “Oh, I planned on it.” He went back up, finally turning his attention to her breasts. He was careful not to let the oil touch her nipples at first, doing so on purpose just to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next