Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:00 pm

The way she said his name in that moment brought him a sense of pride, and he knew then at that moment… that this would definitely not be a one time thing. He just hoped that she would still be receptive to this after she found out who he was. That was just an unavoidable moment in the future. Pulling back away from her, his tongue went over his bottom lip and he chuckled as he looked down at her, watching the fast rise and fall of her chest as she was catching her breath. “I try my best…” Looming over her, he leaned down and slowly kissed her, giving her body some time to catch up. “I love it when you say my name…” He said in a husky voice. The man’s heart-rate was up, his breathing a bit fast as well. Unable to keep himself in check any longer, he pulled her into a kiss as he moved up onto the bed, positioning himself and burying himself into her in a single movement as deep as he could.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 10:34 pm

Emmie bit her bottom lip trying to focus on something else instead of pleasure he was giving her as she wanted to make him work to make her reach her climax but she knew she couldn’t hold out for long with what he was doing. Swearing again Emmie’s back arched off of the bed a little more in pleasure “Oh fuck…yes Leo” she moaned as she reached her climax making her dig her nails into the bed sheets in pleasure. She had never had someone make her climax just from oral before but it felt amazing, “Mmmm, you are very good at what you do” Emmie moaned breathlessly her chest rising and falling at a steady pace as if she had just been running.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 10:10 pm

The single word she uttered made a shiver run down his spine, and he chuckled in his mind. He took note of the arching of her back, that movement coupled with the tremors he could feel from his body let him know that he was doing his ‘job’, bringing her closer to a climax with every moment that passed. Her fingers running through his hair got another groan out of him, and he worked his tongue at a steady pace. He wanted to draw this out as long as possible, to hear her call out his name, when she finally reached climax.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:57 pm

Emmie couldn’t help but give a small laugh when he said that he lived to please and tease, she definitely could agree with that. When he called her feisty she gave him an innocent look “I like hearing you groan” she purred before she gave a groan of her own when he gently bit her neck. She had had other men bite her thighs but never her neck, the sensation was new and she liked it. Sighing softly as he kissed his way back down her body Emmie moved on the bed a little before she gasped feeling his tongue touch her, “Fuck” she moaned as she closed her eyes her back arching ever so slightly off of the bed as she reached down with her right hand to run her fingers through his hair as much as she could while he tended to her. Because of his actions she could feel her climax building steadily bringing small eager moans from her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:49 pm

He could feel her body responding to his actions from inside and out, and it brought him a strong feeling of pride. “I live to please… and tease.” He said with a chuckle, the sound turning into a groan when she dragged her nails harder down his skin. “You are quite feisty, aren’t you?” He said in a teasing tone, giving her a gentle bite to the neck, before kissing down her body. Once he was back at her waist, he pulled his fingers out of her, wasting no time and replacing his fingers with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:39 pm

Emmie smirked hearing him groan and she dug her nails into him harder wanting to hear him groan again, as soon as he began to tease her she gave a small desperate whine wanting him to stop his teasing. When he pulled back from their kiss to tease her again Emmie groaned and rolled her hips again getting a little frustrated at his movements. As soon as he pressed his two fingers into her Emmie gasped before she moaned softly her eyes closing enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her and the kisses he was placing on her neck “Okay you’re not just good at getting me wet…you’re also good at teasing me” Emmie moaned as she tried to roll her hips again wanting him to get as deep as he could. His continued movements made her move her hands to his arms and she dragged her nails down his arms a little hard enough to leave red lines behind.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:28 pm

While he might regret this in the morning, right now all he wanted to do was get to know every inch of the woman underneath him at the moment. He didn’t really think if this would be a one time thing or not. He was far too deep into this to think of anything at all. Her nails pressing against his skin made the man groan slightly, letting her know that she could hold onto him at tight as she wanted to, and it wouldn’t bother him at all. Feeling her move her hips at his stroking, he moved his hand back to her thigh to stroke it a couple of times, going back a couple of times to tease her on purpose. Pulling back slightly from their kiss, he looked at her face as he put his hand back and teased once before inserting two of his fingers, kissing her on the neck as he moved them in and out.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:14 pm

Emmie raised a brow a little when he said that he had been told that he knew how to get a girl wet, she liked a man who knew how to turn her to putty and Angelo was hitting all the right marks to make her melt for him. When he took his pants off she licked her lips before she returned his kiss her hands once again on his chest tracing his muscles. His hand running over her right thigh brought a small eager noise from her showing him he was doing the right things for her, “Oh I could get used to this” Emmie moaned against his lips before she continued their kiss as she dug her nails lightly into his skin. When he began to stroke her she gasped softly and instinctively rolled her hips a little wanting to feel more of him, Emmie didn’t want Angelo to stop anytime soon as his kisses and touches were addicting to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 9:06 pm

The slight raising of goosebumps over her skin let him know that he really hadn’t lost his touch over the past years. His skin felt warmed as her hands ran down his chest and towards his waist, causing him to start to feel tight all over. “I have been told that…” He said in response to her words, unable to help the smirk on his face. He was rather proud that his suits were tailored enough so that he didn’t have to wear underwear most of the time, so he didn’t have to worry about that part at all. “As you wish….” Taking a step back, he took off his pants and went back to kissing her again, a hand slowly ran his hand up and down her right thigh for a moment. Going over her knee and up her inner thigh, he slowly stroked her, fingers teasing.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:55 pm

Emmie continued to bite her bottom lip as she watched him as he took off his shirt, seeing how well built he was under the fabric made her run her eyes hungrily over him. “Well, when you see the same view everyday adding to it makes it so much better.” As he walked up to her her heart began to race when he leaned down she leaned up a little and returned his kiss with a small laugh as he easily unclasped her bra, she didn’t care what happened to it she was only focused on the man in front of her. When he pushed her back into the bed she laughed lightly loving how he looked when he smirked, Emmie relaxed allowing him to do as he pleased to her. His kisses brought a small longing moan from her lips and she sighed softly as she rocked her head to the side to watch him a smirk of her own dancing on her lips when he reached her waist. Lifting her hips off of the bed to assist him in removing her panties she rolled her bottom lip between her teeth for a second before she returned his hungry kiss her hands on his chest and she dragged her nails lightly along his skin to the waist band of his pants and she tugged on them lightly before she began to undo his belt.

She didn’t want this moment to stop anytime soon as she was enjoying herself too much. “You sure know how to get a girl wet” Emmie said breathlessly when she took her lips from his with a smirk as she leaned up and placed soft kisses on his neck as she undid the button on his pants and slid the zipper down, she could easily admit she was enjoying his foreplay as some men she brought home skipped it entirely. Tugging on his pants again Emmie smirked against his neck “Lose the pants.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:45 pm

When she responded to his kiss, every bit of apprehensiveness he felt went right out of his mind. It had been quite some time since the last time he had been with someone, and she was very beautiful… far more that the picture he had been shown was. He followed after her slowly as she went to her room. As he passed by her dress, he picked it up and tossed it so that way it landed on her closet door handle, never taking his gaze off of her. Watching her as she sat down on her bed, he chuckled at her words. “Now I don’t know about that…”

Taking off his shirt, he tossed it off to the side, walking up to her. Leaning down, he put his lips to hers again, using one hand to easily unhook her bra. Pulling it off of her, dropping it at his feet, he pushed her back onto the bed with a smirk. He took his time placing kisses on her skin, slowly making his way down her body. Reaching her waist, he looked up at her for a moment, before slowly pulling off her panties. Going back up to give her a hungry kiss.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:31 pm

Emmie raised a brow when he said that he hadn’t picked up a drunk girl from a bar since before he went overseas. She was going to ask him why he was overseas but she stopped when she saw him advancing on her making her grin she continued to step backwards until he caught up to her and placed his lips on hers. Returning his kiss Emmie reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck wanting to get as close to him as she could, she wanted to feel every inch of him and she knew she was going to get to. Giving a soft moan into the kiss before she pulled away Emmie smirked at him “I do love a man who takes charge” she said with a soft laugh before she turned and headed for her bedroom as she unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor easily stepping out of it as she walked. She was confident in her body to just walk in her panties and bra as she kept herself fit even with her bad habits. Her bedroom was surrounded by large windows that over looked the city and her king sized bed had deep red silk sheets on it. “I told you the view in here was better” Emmie laughed as she walked over to her bed and sat on the edge of it crossing one leg over the other as she put her hands behind her on the bed as she tilted her head to the side “But I think you give the view a run for its money handsome” she said as she bit her bottom lip eager to see what this man would do to her. Hell as far as Emmie was concerned right in that moment he could have bent her over the couch in her living room and she wouldn’t have had a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:22 pm

Angelo took in a breath slowly as they waited on the elevator, the time seeming to stretch on endlessly as he slowly came to a realization that, yes… he was definitely going to sleep with the woman he had been contracted to protect.

What the hell was wrong with him?

The elevator door opened, and he followed her into it, leaning against the elevator wall with his arms crossed over his chest, letting his gaze go down and then back up her form when she asked him a question. He chuckled, his eyes closed with his head tilted downwards slightly. “Not since before I went overseas…” That was a night he remembered quite vividly, as he was still able to recollect a lot of that night, despite the amount he himself has drank that night.

Barely managing to take his eyes away from her swaying hips, he looked around as he shut the door of her penthouse suite behind him. “Quite the place you have….” Looking back at her, he paused for a moment as she started to walk backwards. Waiting for a moment, he easily took a couple of strides to catch up with her. He leaned down and put his lips to hers without a word.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:08 pm

“The view is alright…but the view in my bedroom is even better” Emmie said suggestively as she leaned back against him with a smirk enjoying the feeling of him pressing against her back. When the elevator opened she pushed off of him and stepped inside, pressing the button for the penthouse she leaned against the back wall with a sigh and closed her eyes for a moment. “So, Leo, how often do you pick up drunk girls from bars?” Emmie asked her eyes twinkling mischievously wondering if he was a pro at picking up drunk girls or if he had chosen on a pure whim. Either way she wasn’t bothered, watching him with her head tilted to the side she smirked a little again once they reached the top floor she reached into her bra and pulled out the key for her door. Stepping out she led the way making sure to sway her hips. Emmie was a girl who knew what she wanted and she wanted Angelo in her bed. Opening her door she walked in and flicked the lights on showing a gorgeous and pristine looking penthouse. Taking her heels off she turned and looked at Angelo “Come on big boy” she purred as she reached up her back and began to unzip her dress slowly as she walked backwards smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 7:49 pm

Angelo found himself a little… addled in a way, and he repeated a personal mantra in an effort to clear the faint fog that had settled into his mind on the short ride over there. Hearing her mention a penthouse, he chuckled as he unlocked his seat belt. “Penthouse, yeah? Must be quite a sight up there.” Getting out of the car, his gaze followed her and he glanced down at the ground for a moment with a low curse. Shaking his head slightly, he locked the car and followed after her. Going into the lobby, he caught a person looking at him, seeing them glance at her then back to him. He shrugged slightly with a faint smile, making a motion to mimic ‘sore feet, before following after her to the elevator. He stood to her left, again slightly pressed against her back.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 7:28 pm

Emmie raised a brow hearing him chuckle, she could get used to hearing the sound. Looking at him with a small smirk when he placed his hand over hers and ran his hand up and down her arm Emmie couldn’t stop the butterflies in her stomach as goosebumps ran over her skin. This man knew the right buttons to push and she loved it “You are far too sweet” Emmie said with a grin. Looking out at the building when they pulled up she turned her attention back to him with a raised brow when he kissed the back of her hand making her laugh softly, she had never been treated so gently by a guy before and she liked it. When he asked her what her room number was she smirked at him, “Oh baby, I live in the penthouse” Emmie stated with another soft laugh. Taking her hand from him she opened the passenger door and managed to get herself out only loosing her footing a little once she was standing making her place her hand on his car to stop herself from falling down.

Without waiting for him she began to make her way into the building her steps only a little wobbly here and there but not enough for the normal bystander to know she was drunk. It simply looked as if she had sore feet. Getting into the lobby Emmie glanced over her shoulder a bit before she walked over to the elevator and pressed the call button.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 7:02 pm

“Grandville, huh?” He chuckled slightly, remembering that he had spent nights there before he had been shipped out, curtesy of his uncle who was part of ‘elite’ of New York City society. “I know where that is.” He glanced over at her when she put her hand on his thigh. Looking at her face for a moment, he silently cursed inside of his mind, smirking on the outside as he pulled out of the spot and then out of the parking garage. Thankfully the direction he decided to go in was relatively clear this time of night, so once he was in gear, he placed his free hand over hers, letting his hand run up and down her lower arm.

It took them no time to get there, and once he parked, he lifted her hand and put a faint kiss to the top of her hand with a faint chuckle. “Room number?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 6:50 pm

“Leo…I like it” Emmie said with a grin as she moved herself in the seat to face him more, when he asked where they were headed she looked confused for a second before she gave a small gasp as it dawned on her that they were going back to her place. “Right” she said with a small laugh as she leaned her head back a little “Grandville apartments. It’s a couple of blocks from here. You really can’t miss it” Emmie said casually with a small wave of her hand. She had always managed to amaze people where she lived because only rich people were able to afford apartments where she lived and Emmie loved that she had a penthouse apartment all to herself. All because her parents thought if they gave her her own space she would take life more seriously, but she didn’t. “Ever been there?” She asked with a grin as she leaned towards Angelo a little and placed a hand on his thigh closest to her. It had been a little while since she had picked up someone from the club and in her intoxicated state she was rather happy with her choice of men.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 6:42 pm

Angelo easily got himself into the car despite his height, fitting into the seat like it had been tailored made for him… which it had been. Making sure all of the mirrors were adjusted properly, he glanced over at her when she asked what his name was, and he smiled slightly. “My name is Angelo… but you can call me Leo.” His voice took on that deep quality again at the end, and he smirked as he put his foot on the break. He could go straight to her place, but it didn’t want to tip her off on who he was, at least at the moment. “So, where are we headed?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Emmie tipped her head backwards a little when he took her phone from her making her frown at him slightly before she smiled when he gave her phone back without looking through it, seeing the Maserati logo on his key fob she grinned realising that she wasn’t being picked up by someone who didn’t have money. “Oh I love fast cars” Emmie said with a grin, letting him lead her to where he wanted her to go Emmie didn’t complain as she was happily in her own little world. Once they reached his car she grinned a little when he opened the door for her, “Such a gentleman” Emmie laughed softly as she climbed into the car and relaxed into the seat getting comfortable not caring that her dress had ridden up to mid thigh showing off more of her legs. In her intoxicated stupor she didn’t realise that she hadn’t told him where to go but she didn’t care, she was in a fast car with a handsome man. Tucking some of her hair behind her ears she rocked her head to the side to look at him with a raised brow, “Do I get to know your name Mr. Mysterious?” She asked sweetly. She had been around men who had picked her up who had never told her their names but Emmie didn’t care as she normally didn’t give out her name either because she didn’t want the hassle of someone trying to find her after a wild night out.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 5:55 pm

Angelo stepped up until he was slightly touching her back, a hand went down and plucked her phone from her hand with a faint chuckle. “I think I can handle the food on my own.” He held her phone for a moment, before handing it back to her, pulling his keys from his left back pocket. The key fob dangled in front of her sight for a moment, the Maserati logo flashing as he stepped to the side. He nodded slightly to the right, reaching out and taking her free hand in his own. “I have a car of my own. Very fast, too.”

He gave her a slight wink, and led her slowly down the road, knowing she was well… messed up when it came to moving around. Going into the parking garage, he led her up to the silver Maserati, opening the passenger side door for her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 5:31 pm

Emmie studied the man as closely as she could even though she was seeing double it didn’t matter to her. His deep husky voice sent shivers down her spine and made her want to know what he sounded like when he moaned. Putting the shot glass that was still in her hand down on the bar she smirked at him, “Oh I am happy to take you back to mine” Emmie purred happily. Moving her arm that he was now holding the wrist of she effortlessly flicked her wrist to grab his hand with hers. She didn’t even bother trying to find her friends to tell them she was going as they were used to Emmie vanishing on their nights out and normally ending up in someone else’s bed. Generally when she had been drinking Emmie was a happy drink but if someone pushed her buttons she had been known to get into fights and have to get bailed out. Letting go of the man’s hand Emmie tugged her wrist from his grasp as she began to walk through the crow of people as she had no doubt he could easily keep up with her because of how tall he was. Managing to stumble her way outside the bouncer caught her with a laugh and straightened her up, he was used to seeing her stagger from the club that he didn’t question it anymore. Now that she was outside Emmie shook her head a little at the sudden silence that radiated around her as she pulled her phone out of her bra and stood on the sidewalk swaying slightly as she tried to focus on the screen, “Hmm fuck…what am I doing?” She mumbled to herself as she scrolled through her contacts trying to find the number for the taxi service. “Mmm want food?” Emmie asked with a slur now getting sidetracked as she started looking at what she could order from restaurants that were still open.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 5:19 pm

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 83df6d10

Leaving Manhattan when he turned eighteen, Angelo went into the Marines fresh out of high school, and was in the Corps until he was twenty-one, when he was hurt enough that he got an honorable discharge on medical grounds. Staying with his parents until he had recovered enough, he started to look for a job, and was surprised when he was approached by a older gentleman at a gala in New York City. When he was asked if he was interested in a position as a bodyguard, Angelo had gotten an odd vibe, and he asked for who. The older man told him of his daughter, and some of her escapades. Hearing the story, he was reminded of an old military buddy of his, who had started doing similar things when she had returned Stateside and she had died earlier that year.

Checking his watch as he parked his car, he let out a sigh as he pocketed his cellphone. After calling for ten minutes straight, and getting nothing back, he called in a favor from a friend of his. Hearing his phone ring, he answered it after the third ring, “Angelo.”

’ey, Leo. Seems like the girl you are looking for is just two blocks up from you.” Walking out of the parking garage, he looked north and could see a small crowd of people outside of a bar, the front of it lit up by crimson and purple neon lights. “Of course… Thank you.” Taking off his tie, he folded it and tucked it into his back right pocket. Loosening the top button of his white button up shirt, he rolled up his sleeves a bit, then headed down the street.

- - - - -

Stepping into the club, his gaze went over the crowd of people inside. Easily being one of the tallest people in there, it took him no time at all to spot his target. Walking over to the bar, he leaned slightly against it, his hand going out and grabbed her arm, but not too tightly that it would be a bother. Once she spoke, he knew that she had been here for quite some time, and he knew he would need to act calmly, so she wouldn’t make a scene. Feeling her trying to pull him towards the dance floor, he loosened his grip slightly, which allowed his fingertips to put slight pressure all the way down her arm, all the way to her wrist. “Here?” His voice was deep and slightly husky. “With all these people getting in the way?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 4:44 am

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 E7c283b99e99c7845727471846e9540d
Emmie had been raised in such a well of family that she had grown up with bodyguards, she of course didn't want to be followed about all of the time by people who were paid by her parents to keep her safe and as such Emmie rebelled against having bodyguards to the point that by the time she was nineteen she had gone through almost twenty different bodyguards. Or personally babysitters as she called them. Her parents saw her as the problem child of the family because she had been arrested on and off over the years, she also had gone into rehab for drugs because of her rebellion against her parents. But her parents had finally had enough and had hired her another bodyguard, one that they said was going to keep her in line.

She highly doubted that, instead of being at her apartment that she had made her parents buy for her to meet this new babysitter of hers Emmie had gone out with her friends to a club they frequented that allowed them to drink and do drugs as much as they wished because they would all throw money at the owner and the staff to allow them to do as they wanted. Emmie was dressed in a little black dress with thin spaghetti straps, she also had one a pair of strappy black heels; her black hair was left down to do as it wanted as she wanted in the crowd of people enjoying her time as she ignored the ringing of her phone which she had shoved into her bra. She had no doubt that that it was her new bodyguard trying to find out where she was. But Emmie didn't want her fun to end, not anytime soon. Making her way out of the mass of people after dancing for an hour she headed too the bar Emmie leaned against it as she ordered herself four more shots, once they were placed in front of her she began to throw them down. She only stopped when she felt someone grab her right arm making her look at them, her cheeks flushed from dancing and also the alcohol in her system.

Seeing it was a very handsome man who had grabbed her Emmie pressed up against him, "Aren't you just a hottie" she said to him with a grin as she picked up her last shot and put the glass against her lips watching him for a moment before she downed it. "Come dance with me" Emmie basically purred as she grabbed his hand with her left hand and tried tugging his hand from her right arm wanting this very handsome man to dance with her and maybe take him back to her apartment after. Emmie had already been at the club for five hours with her friends and she was feeling a happy buzz from the alcohol and the drugs she had had before coming to the club, "Or if you prefer we can go back to mine" she said with a sly grin wondering if he would dance with her or prefer to take her back to hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8