Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming someone new [m/m open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Becoming someone new [m/m open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming someone new [m/m open]   Becoming someone new [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 pm

[MINE! I shall post tomorrow, when I am not too tired]
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Becoming someone new [m/m open] Empty
PostSubject: Becoming someone new [m/m open]   Becoming someone new [m/m open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 am

Becoming someone new [m/m open] Normal_angel-10
Eri had only been on earth for a handful of days, she was an archangel looking for the Nephlim son of the archangel Michael as she had been told it was important to find him and get him to understand what he was. Walking down the street slowly Eri looked into a bar and felt drawn to it, frowning a little she stepped into the bar and looked around. As she stood in the door way clad in a pair of well fitting jeans, a white midrif top and a pair of fashionable high heeled boots she spotted a man moving behind the counter Eri frowned a little as she moved up to the bar, he was handsome and seemed more angel than human to her. "Pardon me, but what is your name?" Eri asked softly, she needed to know his name so she could be sure she had found the right man. Eri was sure she had found Michael's son as she saw some of the archangel in the man before her.
Back to top Go down

Becoming someone new [m/m open]
Page 1 of 1