Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:18 pm

"That's high society for you" she said rolling her eyes when he mentioned that they were old fashioned notions, "Don't want families to get bad reputations by their daughters getting pregnant too young" Emmie added sarcastically. Laughing softly when he asked about sleeping with him more than twice and she shrugged her shoulders a little, "I'm normally a one and done kinda girl" she said with a smirk as she ran her eyes over him "So the fact you have even make me think about sleeping with you again, is a miracle in itself" Emmie pointed out before she bit her bottom lip slightly enjoying the sight of Angelo without a shirt on while he was on her bed rubbing oil into her skin "I mean, you just might convince me to sleep with you more than twice Leo."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 9:12 pm

When he heard her mocking her mother, he sat back as she turned over onto her back, shaking his head slightly. “Such old fashioned notions… There were a lot of teen pregnancies at my high school, and adherence to those kinds of notions were at the core of many of them. So stupid….” Hearing her words after, he chuckled as he took the bottle and made a line of it from her clavicle down to her navel. “Just twice? Why not more than that?” He worked the oil into her skin, purposefully skipping over her breasts and her inner thighs.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:54 pm

Emmie couldn't help but laugh softly as he said that he had his ways and that they would come to an agreement quickly, "Doubt that" she snorted as she relaxed happily into the bed and closed her eyes. When Angelo mentioned their 'relationship' Emmie opened her eyes and moved to prop herself up on her elbows so she could look over her shoulder at him properly as he made his way down to her legs, "My mother is mortified that I have sex outside of being married" Emmie said with a grin "A young lady mustn't have sex when she isn't married" she stated mocking her mothers words with a small sigh. "You aren't the first bodyguard I've had sex with. So that wouldn't surprise her...but you are the first to willingly give me alcohol" Emmie laughed with a small shake of her head. Smirking a little Emmie moved on the bed so she was laying on her back so she could look at Angelo properly "And, you are the first bodyguard I have ever thought about having sex with a second time" she added still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:44 pm

Making his way down her back, he paid special attention to her shoulder blades and the entire way down her spine. As he met with faint resistance to his movements by small knots, he worked at them until they melted away under his touch. “I have my ways, and I know we’d come to an agreement very quickly.” He spoke in a slightly husky tone. She was the first woman he knew that could make his sarcasm and witty banter with her own every time. “Our ‘relationship’ here is quite scandalous by high society standards. I have a feeling your mother would be mortified.” He said in a joking tone as he made his way down her legs now.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:29 pm

"I don't think my father would try and piss off a mobster...but knowing him he would" Emmie said with a shake of her head, feeling him lean down Emmie smirked a little as he whispered into her ear. "Oh I bet you can, Leo" she purred as she moved so she could press her back against his chest as he turned her head as much as she could to press a kiss against his lips with a smirk before she laid back down to let him do as he pleased. "But the question is, would I let you influence me" she said sweetly giving a fake sigh "You know, since I am such a lady" Emmie joked with a soft laugh since nothing she did was lady like when it came to her life and she knew it made her mother mad knowing her youngest daughter was out doing things she shouldn't be doing and sleeping with men she wasn't married to.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:22 pm

Angelo shook his head with a faint smile. “If your father found out who my uncle was, he probably would try to have me replaced immediately. But then again… you don’t mess with Sicilian mobsters’ families like that.” He chuckled, moving across her shoulder blades to start working on her right arm. “Definitely not….” He leaned down as he reached her right hand, a faint smirk on his face when he whispered into her ear, “I can think of other fun ways to influence you, Emmie…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:09 pm

Emmie laughed softly as she listened to him "Oh please, I influence myself. I don't need any help having the kind of fun I do" she said with a smirk, the even pressure he was applying down her arm made her groan and close her eyes happily "Well, it seems like you remember what you were taught" Emmie said with a soft laugh as she opened her eyes and looked at him a little and gave him a playful wink. "And besides, I doubt you could influence me down a dark path. Since they did hire you to keep me safe from myself" Emmie pointed out as she rolled her eyes a little, she had dated guys before who had gotten her into trouble but they were the kind of guys that she knew her parents weren't going to like and so she dated them just to piss them off. "I mean, I wouldn't call you a boy scout, but I doubt being a bad influence on little ol' me is on your list of things to do" she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 8:01 pm

The man chuckled when she joked about him being hired as a personal masseuse for her instead of a bodyguard, and he smirked as his lifted her left arm, slowly working the oil down her arm and to her hands, even massaging her palm and fingers. “No. They’d be too worried that I would influence you even further down a dark path.” He spoke in a slightly mocking tone, as if her father may have said something along that line to him earlier. “I did get some lessons when I was in a foreign exchange program where I was in Paris for my junior year of high school.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 7:30 pm

Emmie looked over her shoulder at Angelo when he walked into the bedroom, seeing him pull his shirt off she smirked a little enjoying the sight of him. Closing her eyes when he got onto the bed she shivered a little at the feeling of the oil being poured onto her skin. As soon as he began to massage it into her skin she gave a small groan enjoying the feeling of his hands on her back, "Oh that feels good" she said with a smirk as she opened her eyes and glanced over her shoulder at him as much as she could. Emmie wasn't a stranger to getting massages but there was something about getting a massage from Angelo that excited her and made her relax more than she was used to. "Honestly my parents should have hired you as a personal masseuse" Emmie teased with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 7:08 pm

Angelo stepped back and watched her body as she took off the shirt, and started walking towards her bedroom. “I have officially lost my damn mind. Maybe that explosion did more than mess up my back.” He muttered, before following after her. Setting the bottle on the table on her side of the bed, he pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor next him. Grabbing the bottle once again, he got onto the bed. Opening the bottle, he put a long line of the stuff from the base of her neck and down her spine. Setting the closed bottle off to the side, he slowly started to massage the stuff into her skin.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 6:33 pm

Emmie crinkled her nose at him when he said that it wasn’t alcohol, “Don’t show someone who likes drinking a bottle that could have alcohol in it. You’re just dashing my dreams” she joked as she looked up at him, as he explained the oil to her she couldn’t help but smirk at him a little “Well, we should put that theory to the test” she said sweetly before she pulled off the shirt showing she was only wearing panties. Tossing the shirt over onto the coffee table casually Emmie got off of the couch and started for the bedroom “Might as well test it in the bedroom, more comfortable there” she said with a laugh. Once in the bedroom Emmie moved over to the bed and laid down on it on her stomach crossing her arms under her head as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 6:12 pm

When she said something about it being alcohol, he chuckled slightly and shook his head as he walked over and stood next to the couch, looking down at her with a mischievous look in his eyes. “This is no alcohol. It is actually an oil for massages, made it heat up when rubbed into the skin. Rumor has it that this is a special concoction, with THC in to activate one’s pleasure senses. Quite interesting, huh?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 5:38 pm

Emmie couldn't help but laugh when he said that the view was better when there was nothing there "That can be arranged" she said with a smirk, watching as he picked up the dishes and put them into the kitchen. Closing her eyes for a moment she re-opened them when he spoke making her raise a brow, "Ah, a well travelled man" Emmie said with a sweet smile "I do enjoy a man with good taste" she laughed as she moved on the couch so she could tuck her right leg under herself as she placed her left foot flat on the couch so she could rest her arm on her knee comfortably as she looked at the bottle with a raised brow "That has to be the most interesting place I have ever heard someone getting alcohol from" Emmie stated tipping her head to the side a little "I take it you were saving it for a special occasion?" she asked raising a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 4:35 pm

The man made it a point to keep his gaze on her face, knowing well that she was just trying to mess with him. “The view is better when there is nothing there.” He looked away, gathering up the used dishes and took them off into the kitchen. Going over to his bag that was near the tv, he reached in and pulled out a small bottle of a golden colored liquid, the label printed in Italian. Examining it for a moment, Angelo turned and held up the bottle, giving it a faint shake. “Got this in Rome the last time I was visiting my uncle, in a public bathhouse that was just outside the bounds of the Vatican… believe it or not.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 4:05 pm

Emmie rolled her eyes at him a little when he said that he was going to broaden her tastes and horizons “I’m just the kind of girl who drinks anything from expensive champagne to the cheapest beer” she said with a smirk as she ran a hand through her hair shifting it away from her face “I’m not fussy” Emmie laughed. She had noticed his gaze on her legs so she moved the bottom of the shirt to show off as much leg for him as she could without taking the shirt completely off “Better Leo?” She asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 2:15 pm

Angelo chuckled, letting his head fall back with a sigh and smile. “It sure is fun being the only one that drinks just as much as them, and be the first one up in the morning. Used to drive my superiors insane because it made them look bad.” Feeling her shift on the couch, he looked over at her and his gaze paused, seeing the bottom of the shirt riding up her legs when she stretched. His gaze lingered for a moment longer than he needed to, before he glanced up at her face. “If we are going to be around each other for a while, I am going to make sure you broaden your tastes and horizons.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 10:37 pm

Emmie relaxed as she watched him with a soft smile as he drank some more from his bottle, as he explained that he had seen battle hardened men get messed up by Gentlemen's Jack she smirked a little "Just because they are battle hardened doesn't mean they are good with alcohol" she laughed before she easily skulled down the rest of the bottle before putting the now empty bottle on the coffee table as well. Sighing happily she stretched out her body not caring that she was very much giving Angelo a show with the shirt she was wearing was riding up showing off a lot of skin, "Honestly you could have just given me the cheapest whiskey and I still would have been happy" Emmie said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 10:25 pm

Angelo chuckled when she called him hot, his eyes closing as he savored hearing her say that nickname again. He could count on one hand the people he let call him Leo, and Emmie was now the fourth person that would he allow to say it. Glancing at his bottle, he smirked faintly when she commented on his good taste when it came to whiskey. “My father is quite the whiskey drinker. Got my tastes from him, I guess.” He took a long drink from the bottle, taking it down to one fourth left. Setting the bottle down on the table, he leaned back again, looking over at her. “Gentleman’s Jack is known for the smooth way it goes down. I’ve seen battle hardened men get caught off guard by it and end up pretty drunk as a result.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 10:16 pm

Emmie gave Angelo a sweet innocent look when he raised his eyebrow and smirked at her, "Good" she said with a small smirk when he said that he didn't have a girlfriend. Just knowing that she didn't have to creep around behind another girls back was nice, "Though, I would have understood if you did have a girlfriend because of how fucking hot you are Leo" Emmie added before she took another swig from her bottle when he started stroking her leg. Holding the bottle up she sloshed it from side to side for a moment before she drank more, "You have pretty good taste in whiskey" she said before licking her lips a little with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 10:06 pm

Angelo looked down when she laid her legs over his, looking back up at her with a raised eyebrow and faint smirk. When she asked if he had a girlfriend, he couldn’t help but chuckle, taking another drink from his bottle. “Ah…had a few of the nurses who helped with my physical rehab hit on me a ton, may have had a couple of short flings, but no. No girlfriend.” Shifting slightly on the couch he pulled his left arm from the back of the it, laying his hand on her leg and he absently stroked her leg.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 9:55 pm

Finishing off half of her food Emmie put the plate back down on the coffee table before she leaned back into the couch and cradled her bottle in her hands as she moved her body so she was facing him with her cheek against the back of the couch as he spoke, as he explained that personal security was an easier job she raised a brow a little "So, babysitting me is the easiest job for you to do" she said with a soft laugh "Don't worry, I'll make you work for that pay you get" Emmie said cheekily. When he mentioned the customer service industry being bullshit she laughed and shook her head "Yeah it is" she said with a nod of her head as she took a swig from her bottle, watching him she smirked a little as she stretched out her legs putting them over his lap and crossed her ankles getting comfortable "So, have a girlfriend I should know about?" Emmie asked raising a brow playfully as she drank some more "You know, since we've had sex, kinda like to know if I'm going to have an angry chick at my door wanting to fight me" she laughed easily speaking from experience.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 9:46 pm

Angelo had made the decision not to try and curb her behavior unless it was something that would cause intense bodily harm to her. It was quite obvious that all the pushing her parents and the other bodyguards Emmie had had was just making her double down even more. When she asked him why he had accepted her father’s offer, he sat down his plate, which he somehow had managed to already clear. He had gotten into the habit of minimizing the time time he ate while in an active combat zone, and it was admittedly a bad habit he was finding it hard to break. Picking up the bottle by the body of it with her right hand, he leaned back on the couch, his left arm draped over the back of the couch. “I suffer from a mild case of PTSD that is kept under control by medicine, but I do experience moments of intense claustrophobia still in tightly packed crowds. So personal security is an easier job. Besides… the customer service industry is bullshit anyways. Customer is always right my ass….” He muttered, taking a deep swig from his bottle.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 9:14 pm

Seeing the mischievous glint in his eyes Emmie raised a brow at him with a small smirk before she laughed softly when he said that he didn't have his stuffed tiger and that he liked to have something to cuddle with, "There's pillows in there" she joked with a laugh as she focused on eating and drinking. She was surprised that he was the first bodyguard she had had that wasn't trying to force her into behaving herself, "I guess you can sleep in my bed" Emmie sighed pretending to be put out by the idea of sharing her bed with him. "I sleep naked so you better be fine with that if you do end up in my bed" she said with a cheeky smirk as she looked at him before she picked back up her bottle and easily chugged half of the bottle, sighing softly she put it back between her legs as she leaned into the back of the couch as she continued to eat. "What made you take up my fathers offer for work?" Emmie asked as she pushed some of the food around on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 9:07 pm

Angelo blinked and gave her a fake pout when she said she wasn’t going to share. “No fair.” He smiled, shaking his head as she took the glasses back into the kitchen. Releasing the seal on his whiskey cider, he took the cap off and placed it on the table in front of him, taking up his plate in hand. Looking over at her, he raised an eyebrow when she put the bottle in the space between her legs, shaking his head with a chuckle. Eating on his food, he looked back over at her when she mentioned a spare bedroom. “Ah, I will not be driving after I take down this bottle of mine. As for the spare bedroom….” He paused, a hint of a mischievous glint flashing in his eyes. “I don’t have my stuffed tiger, and I like to have something to cuddle with.” He kept eye contact with her for a moment, before breaking the contact to take a pretty decent swig from his bottle.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 8:52 pm

Emmie stopped mid step when he said it was sweet of her to share and she raised a brow with a smirk, "Okay, now I'm not sharing" she said sweetly as she put the whiskey glasses back into the kitchen. Opening the bottle in her hands she took a swig of it as she walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch, she knew that if someone who didn't know her saw her drinking from the bottle of whiskey they would be very confused, "You have your bottle, I have mine" Emmie said simply as she grabbed one of the plates from the coffee table. Crossing her legs on the couch Emmie placed the bottle in the middle of her legs as she began to eat so that if Angelo tried to take the bottle of whiskey from her she could easily smack him, "If you plan on staying here to babysit me, there is a spare room you can stay in if you want" she said casually wondering if he would stay in the spare bedroom or if he would sleep in her bed with her to keep a close eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next