Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Finding where the blood was on his chest Emmie placed her hands there as he said it wasn’t her fault. Letting him grab onto her knee she stayed with him, as soon as the ambulance came she moved away so they could do their thing. When one of her friends tried to stop her from getting into the ambulance with him she shook them off only caring about being with Angelo. At the hospital Emmie had managed to convince a nurse to take his jacket off so it didn’t get damaged and she pulled it on, after a few hours of Angelo being in surgery Emmie tucked herself into a chair beside his bed as she had made sure he was placed in a room by himself.

She hadn’t left the hospital at all nor had she thought about cleaning the blood off of her skin, Emmie sat watching Angelo still wrapped up tightly in his jacket a look on her face that clearly showed she was still in shock at having seen him bleeding on the ground. Anytime a nurse came in to check on the both of them Emmie refused to let them touch her. “Leave me alone” she snapped at the new nurse that touched her, Emmie didn’t care that she was a sight nor did she care that it was now morning and she hadn’t slept. All she could do was watch Angelo worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:27 pm

“Hit a lung….” His voice had dropped in tone, and his words were short and clipped. Moving the arm that was on the opposite side of where he was shot, and gently grabbed onto one of her knees. “Not your fault. Will explain later.” He closed his eyes tightly, feeling a sharp burning sensation when he breathed, so he did his best to keep his breathing shallow and slow. He had a feeling that this was going to happen sooner or later, and it was highly unfortunate that they caught him and she saw that.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:08 pm

Emmie looked up at Angelo sweetly from where she was laying on the floor and she shrugged at him a little, “What?” She responded to him speaking. Watching as he left she grabbed her phone from her friend when he tossed it towards her, since they had left the door open as soon as the loud sound happened Emmie was off of the ground in a heartbeat. She knew gunshots when she heard them. Scrambling over to Angelo she skidded down onto her knees not caring about the sudden pain in her legs from the movement, “Call an ambulance” Emmie called back into the house seeming to instantly sober up as her friends scrambled to make the call. Emmie ran her hands over his chest and stomach trying to find where the bleeding was, “I’m sorry I’m sorry” Emmie repeated frantically as her eyes welled up with tears. All she felt like she could do was blame herself for him getting shot.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 8:56 pm

“Really?”

Angelo dropped into his car seat with a heavy sigh, reaching up to run a hand through damp hair. “Just find out where she is.”

“Her phone was on the bed, and you didn’t check it?”

Angelo propped his phone up to his ear with his left shoulder, pressing the button to start his car. “I’m not like Arturo, Mickey.” His voice was thick with his Italian accent, and he heard his friend whistle as he knew the man was irritated if his accent was that thick.

“Alright. Give me a minute… Okay. I sent it to your phone.”

A half hour later, he pulled up and got out of his car, straightening his leather jacket. Shutting the car door, he walked up and knocked with an even motion. Shifting his weight onto his left foot, he crossed his arms over his chest and spoke not a word when the door was answered. He glanced over the shoulder of the one who answered the door, looking at Emmie on the floor. “Really?” The word had a heavy tilt to it, and he shook his head before pulling her phone out of his jacket pocket, holding out to the one who answered the door.

“Shit rolls down hill, man. Make sure she gets home.” He glanced at her, his expression slightly irritated. He was going to get back in his car and go around the corner and park. He wanted her to feel as if he wasn’t being super pushy, but he was going to stay nearby. Turning, a loud sound of a gunshot went off, and someone took off into the dark. It took Angelo a moment to process what had just happened, before his mind finally registered that he had been shot, and he dropped.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 8:17 pm

Emmie smirked as she listened to him talking, “I’m a walking talking scandal. You’ll be fine” she teased. Watching as he got to his feet and said he was going for a shower she nodded her head a little watching as he left. Grabbing her phone she saw she had a message from one of her friends telling her there was a party, glancing at the bedroom door she tossed her phone on the bed. Getting up she walked over to her closet and pulled on a short skirt and a white crop top before she went into her bathroom and cleaned herself up. Hearing the second shower start up Emmie grabbed some high heels before she walked out of her room leaving her phone unlocked on her bed.

Slipping out of the apartment Emmie ended up downtown in one of her friends apartments laying down on the couch with her head on one of her males friends laps as they were all high and waiting for food, hearing someone at the door Emmie got up and climbed over the back of the couch falling over a little with a laugh “Pizza!” She shouted as she laid on the floor giggling as one of her male friends opened the door “Not pizza” he shouted back with a laugh making Emmie move her head and look towards the door and she grinned a little “I’m in trouble!” Emmie laughed from the floor making those around her crack up. They were used to Emmie getting in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:37 pm

Angelo let out a snort of laughter, his arms crossing over his chest. “Oh, I don’t know about that. I think the biggest scandal would the father being a ‘washed out Marine’ that ‘abandoned his birthright as a Rockefeller’. Oh, and don’t forget his mother’s brother is a high-level Sicilian mobster.” He let out a faint sigh and stood to his feet. “I’ll be back after I take a shower. Need the cuddles.” He ended with a chuckle, before leaving her room, picking up his pants as he went along.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Emmie couldn’t help but laugh hearing his impression of her father, “Hey if he fires you, no more sneaking around” she joked with a grin as she got settled in the bed. When he spoke about this being much better than being at her parents she smirked and nodded her head “Oh so much better” Emmie said with a soft sigh as she pulled the blankets over herself getting comfortable as she watched him, “You know if you do get me pregnant that will be the biggest scandal in my family” She laughed with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:22 pm

Angelo turned and leaned back against the window, crossing his arms over his chest when she said she would just tell her father it was someone else. He shook his head with a faint chuckle. “Yeah, he’d still fire me.” He closed his eyes, head tilting slightly down and to the right. “It was your job to protect my daughter, and she ended up pregnant. If you did your job, she never would have ended up in bed with some fool.” He did a pretty spot on impression of her father. Letting out a faint sigh, he stood up straight, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. “This was much better than being at your parents home, eh?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:05 pm

Emmie laughed a little when he said that her father would fire him and his uncle would kill him, sighing softly when he set her feet down on the ground she smiled at him softly as he kept his had on her waist. Leering his hand stay there for a moment she started moving towards the bed once she felt like she could walk without falling over, reaching the bed she climbed on it and laid down getting comfortable “Don’t worry if I do get pregnant, I’ll tell my father it was someone else” Emmie said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:57 pm

Angelo could practically hear his uncle’s special ‘talk’ in his head if she got pregnant with the current dynamic between them. “Yeah… That would be bad. Your father would fire me… and my uncle would kill me.” It was obvious by the look in his eyes when he spoke of his uncle that Angelo had a very healthy fear and respect for the Sicilian man. Shaking his head slightly, he carefully sat her on her feet after pulling out, keeping his hands on her waist in case she needed the support.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Emmie moaned softly feeling him release inside of her, it took a moment for her mind to catch up as she panted softly and looked at Angelo. "Shit" she breathed with a small laugh, Emmie had a feeling she was going to need to get a pregnancy test since it dawned on how much she liked having sex with Angelo without protection. "Fingers crossed I don't get pregnant from this" Emmie said with a small shake of her head, she knew she was in no shape to raise a kid because of her lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:41 pm

Angelo chuckled when she called him out like that. “Yeah… My uncle tried to recruit me before I went off to boot camp, but I just couldn’t do what he wanted me to.” Feeling her body starting to tighten on him, and he kept up his deep movements but slowed it down, to draw out her climax a little. Feeling her nails digging back into his skin once again, the resulting jolt of pleasure from it pushed his control a bit too far, and he came to release inside once again. Well… shit.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:32 pm

Emmie smirked hearing his teeth click from her nails dragging on his skin, she couldn't help but rile him up. When he suggested that he was a bad man who knew how to play a good guy she smirked at him and shook her head, "I've known bad men, and you defiantly aren't one" Emmie purred before she moaned and tipped her head back a little in pleasure filling her second climax coming "Oh fuck Leo" she moaned before she bit her bottom lip in pleasure as she reached her climax making her nails dig into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 7:28 am

He had been asked by a couple of women in his life how he could hold on for what seemed like forever, and he was honest with them. He either went over a memory of a conversation over and over in his head, or he would keep up a conversation during sex. He was a habitual multitasker, always doing two or more things at once, as that seemed to be the best way to get stuff done for him. His teeth made a slight clicking noise when she her nails back into his skin. “Or maybe I am bad man who knows how to play a good guy?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 6:40 am

Emmie smirked a little as he explained that he would give something else to wear instead of a revealing dress, "Fine I'll dress nice" she said with a grin before she pressed her lips against his again enjoying the feeling of him inside of her. She was glad that she was able to have a conversation with him even while they were having sex. "So a good man who knows how to be bad" Emmie said with a smirk as she pressed her lips against his again in a soft kiss "You are just sounding more and more fun" she said against his lips with a smirk as she dug her nails a little more into his skin playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 4:56 am

“Sure you don’t” Angelo said in response to her saying that she was so innocent. He ran his tongue over his bottom lip after she bit it, chuckling a little. On the topic of short, revealing dresses, the man couldn’t help but give a nervous chuckle. “Yeah… Word travels fast around Sicilian groups, so I’d give you something I bought during an auction last year. A long cloak lined with sustainability taken black Panther fur. It took them five years to make, and the proceeds went to a tribe in Kenya to build a school. Also… yes, I have a bit of a philanthropist side. Laugh if you want.” He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:49 pm

Taking deep breaths after her climax Emmie laughed a littler when he turned her around, smirking as he picked her up she wrapped her arms and legs around him comfortably as he began to ram into her again making her bite her bottom lip. "I am so innocent, I don't know what you are talking about" she got out with a soft groan, digging her nails into the top of his back in pleasure as he continued to ram into her. Tipping her head back a little as she moaned softly Emmie shook her hair out of her face before she looked at Angelo with a small smirk before she pressed her lips against his and placed a soft gentle bite on his bottom lip, "I'll just wear a very short, very revealing dress for you" Emmie purred against his lips with a smirk as she moved her right hand and dragged her nails hard across his shoulder until she placed her hand on his bicep digging her nails into him more.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:40 pm

When she said that she’d love to go there, he immediately started thinking about how he was going to get his uncle to give them the rooftop eating area just to them one night. He knew he’d have to phrase it just right, as his uncle wouldn’t be angry that Angelo was sleeping with employer’s daughter, but he would give him a long, Sicilian lecture and even at his age, he still didn’t want that. He could feel her tightening on him as her body started to reach its height, and he only gave her a couple of moments to rest after she climaxed.

Pulling out of her, he stood her up and turned her around. Easily lifting her, he had her wrap her arms and legs around him as he plunged back into her again, holding onto her ass as he began to ram into her again. “Going out to dinner without any underwear on, with full knowledge of what you are going to do… Thrilling.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:34 pm

Emmie smirked a little when he said having sex in a public bathroom was a thrill "Oh that one I know well" she said with a grin before she moaned as he began to thrust into her deep and hard hitting the right spots that made her clench her fingers against the glass in pleasure, "I would love to go there" Emmie got out between soft moans. She still could not wrap her head around the fact that she was having sex with Angelo again, "Sounds like the kinda of place to wear cute, short dresses to" she added with a smirk knowing full well that she would wear the shortest dress possible just to tease Angelo. With his continued deep thrusts into her and because of his teasing earlier Emmie was already on the edge of a climax, biting her bottom lip she gave a small whimper of a noise as she reached her first climax of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:25 pm

Angelo shifted slightly back, keeping himself buried inside of her. Once he had her at a ninety degree angle, he started to thrust deep and hard into her, his hands holding tightly onto her hips. “Having sex in a public bathroom with mostly enclosed stalls is quite the thrill, you know.” He chuckled, a groan leaving him as he started to feel her insides hugging him in deep. “My uncle owns a restaurant here in the city on the top floor of a building. The view from the room is amazing… We should go there sometime.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:15 pm

Emmie leaned back against Angelo when he came up behind her, when he grabbed her breast she bit her bottom lip a little before she turned her head slightly and looked at him over her shoulder with a raised brow. "Don't pretend you don't like it" she said with a grin before she turned her head to the side a little as he kissed her neck, letting him move her hands to where he wanted them Emmie dipped her head down a little when he plunged his dick into her making her moan. "Fuck" Emmie moaned softly as she kept her hands braced on the window in front of her, "I'm sure if you could get away with fucking me out in public you would" she said with a smirk as she glanced over her shoulder at him again letting him have all of the control over her that he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 8:08 pm

Angelo watched her as she walked backwards away from him towards the bedroom, following after her slowly. Taking off his pants, he dropped them by her closet doors, and then leaned against the wall to the left of the closet, his arms crossed over his chest as he watched her standing at the window. After a couple of moments, he walked up behind her, one hand on her waist while the other ran up her stomach and grabbed one of her breasts with a smirk. “Do I sense a hint of exhibitionism in you. Standing in an open window like this?” He said in a husky tone, putting a kiss to her neck.

His hands slid up under her arms, running down them which allowed him to make her put her hands in the window. Bringing his hands down, he lifted her right leg and plunged his dick into her as far as he could.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:56 pm

Emmie smiled at him seductively when he said that he planned on keeping it up "Good to know" she said sweetly, reaching up behind her she grabbed his hand that was tangled in her hair and moved his hand away with a smirk so that she could pull fully away from him. Walking backwards from him she tilted her head to the side a little as she looked at him standing in the kitchen before she slipped her panties off with a grin "You are tire me out I swear" Emmie joked as she strolled leisurely towards the bedroom knowing full well he would follow after her. There was something about teasing Angelo that thrilled her because she never knew what he would do, walking over to the window in front of the bed she looked out over the city as she crossed her arms over her stomach with a smirk not caring that if someone was to look at the window they would see her completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:49 pm

He let one hand stay tangled up in her hair, the other coming down to rest against the back of her neck when she got him in that hungry kiss. For a moment, he could practically hear the reaction that her parents would have if they knew that this is going on, and he could help but chuckle when she broke the kiss from that thought. Hearing her question, he smirked at her. “I do plan on keeping this up every time we can, so yes.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2022 7:39 pm

Emmie shrugged a shoulder a little when he mentioned men not really having tried with her, "Normally men just want to have sex and leave, most don't even bother trying anything interesting" she said with a soft laugh. Dragging her nails down his chest to his stomach she pressed against him happily as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his in a hungry kiss, her nails leaving marks behind on his skin. "Why do I have a feeling you are going to go out of your way to find out what kinks I like and what I don't?" Emmie asked a little breathlessly once she took her lips from his with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next