Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Falling for the bodyguard (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Falling for the bodyguard (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 4:48 pm

Indeed Moira was not in danger of being killed or maimed, but she was in danger of becoming this wolfman's squeaky toy. This would be the beginnings of a new routine for them, where they bath together, mating would be optional. Right now, Amwolf was all about showing her who was the dominant male. He would snort at her explanation that she would not get with any of them. I would press her into the wall still growling. "Whether you get with any of them or not...they can still try to take you by force. I will see to it that I have my boot on their skulls while I have them groveling on the ground for their transgressions against the wolf queen!" he said before he would start grinding his hips into her rump without any penetration. He snorted at her after she stroked his ego. It did give him some pride, but he was not going to gloat, he was going to show her. He would grip her ribs firmly and pap his hips into her rump more vigorously. "Remember this...If you go on shoots in Paris, London, LA, or wherever...I go with you. Travel is better with mate" I said as my ability to form complete sentences were diminishing, which it was a sign of one thing.

Falling for the bodyguard (open) Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 4:12 pm

Moira gave a small squeak of surprise when Amwolf grabbed onto her snarling, she knew she wasn’t in any danger and so she gave a small laugh and let him do as he wished. The feeling of his claws dragging against her skin made her eyes close but as soon as he bit into her neck and growled dominantly she gave an eager moan, her back arching slightly showing him she was enjoying what he was doing. “Oh please, you know I would never get with any of them” she got out with another small moan as she reached out her left hand to brace herself on the wall slightly, she loved whenever Amwolf got aggressive with her because it was a major turn on. “I doubt any man could be dominate with me how you are” Moira said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 4:27 am

Amwolf would pick up his plate and finish eating before he would catch her go into the bathroom and strip in front of him. He gulped and nearly dropped his plate causing him to flinch and try to catch the falling plate. He was successful only to feel the searing pain from his muscles to remind him of their need to repair themselves. He whimpered, but he did get his butt moving and put his plate into the sink in the kitchen. He then rushed back into the bathroom where he would growl and grab onto her snarling. "I ain't sulking! You think I don't deal with men drooling over you already!?" he spoke harshly. He had a momentary episode where his wolf overtook him and his pain receptors where dulled. Yes, she knew just how to get him so riled up that pain did not register to him. He already did not have clothes on, and he began their sexy shower time by digging his claws into her tummy and his thumbs into her sides. He bit into her neck and growled into her ear dominantly. "I can't stand the thought of them fapping to you!" he admitted.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 3:43 am

Moira couldn't help but laugh at Amwolf's reaction to her words about her doing OnlyFans, "Oh I can't with you!" she giggled with a shake of her head as taking up OnlyFans was never something she would actually do. Getting off of the bed she picked up her plate and took it to the kitchen. Heading back into the bedroom she smirked at Amwolf a little before she headed into the bathroom stripping her clothes back off before she got into the shower, "Are you coming? Or are you going to sit out there and sulk like a child at the idea of other men drooling over me if I do take of modelling?" Moira called out to him with a laugh. She liked teasing him because it got him riled up and that made the sex more fun.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 10:46 pm

Amwolf's eye twitched when she used his attraction to her as justification to her being a lingerie model. He sighed and snorted feeling like he had dug his own grave. "I'm sure you'd enjoy seeing me stressed out with all those creepers and simps trying to get you to love them and accept them" he muttered. He flinched and his lip quivered with a whimper at the OF mention. "Seriously Moira! Do you want to make it easier for those creeps to contact you!? Sending you dick pics and gods only know what else a corrupted mind would send! Yes, I know that you're fucking drop dead gorgeous, But...oh fuck it, just do what you want. No matter what you do, I'm going to have more workload!" he grumbled. Would making him more stressed make the sex better? He was going to have so much more testosterone pumping through him with protecting her that he was going to be hyperdominant with her. Something interesting to see.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 10:29 pm

Moira couldn't help but laugh when he got angry at the idea of her being a lingerie model, "Don't pretend like you wouldn't enjoy seeing those photos" she teased him. "I mean, it would keep you on your toes if I did become a supermodel" Moira joked with a cheeky grin, she had no doubt that she could easily get into the modelling world and she was even more sure that Amwolf would struggle with the idea of so many people ogling her on a daily basis. "If you want me to do OnlyFans instead, I can" she said evily knowing very well that he would not allow her to do that in the slightest but she loved pressing his buttons.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Amwolf stared at her when she asked if he wanted her to be a model. "Um, well...I think you have the talent for it, but it's not my place to tell you what to do" he said before he gasped and coughed. "Lingerie!? Are you trying to piss off..." he shouted, which then he paused and scowled at her. "Oh...you would, wouldn't you?" he said having regained his composure. It was funny that she got him that excited, but he made this cute amusing pouty face even in this wolfman form of his. "You trying to turn the difficulty dial on my job to eleven? Being a Party princess is one thing but being a supermodel!?" he remarked. He huffed. "I don't know what's worse, that or doing Only Fans" he grumbled.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 6:46 pm

Moira couldn’t help but roll her eyes at him when he said he was her horndog, finishing off her breakfast she placed the plate down beside her and tipped her head to the side a little when he asked if she was going to become an actress or a model. “Do you want me to be a model?” She asked him smirking as she stretched out her body with a small groan. “I mean, I could be a lingerie model” Moira teased with a cheeky grin even though she knew full well that Amwolf wouldn’t like that idea. “Have millions of men drooling over me” she continued teasing with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 5:07 pm

Amwolf snorted at her comment. "But I'm your horndog" he said affectionately. He let out a big deep belly laugh when she said that he would be luck to get one out of her. "Hey, you looked great as a mother. I don't think you'd complain about how lucky your genes are" he would say. It was true that he could not see into the future, but if Moira paid attention to shewolf mothers then she would see that most of them did not have much postpartum weight gain. For those who had larger litters, there was a little bit of tummy, but it went away after a few months...although other places it did tend to stick around such as for the case of Amwolf's mother. But her extreme curves were the result of having so many freaking pups. Child birth was still very uncomfortable, but at least maternal mortality rates for shewolves were virtually zero. Amwolf crossed his arms over his chest shaking his head. "So what...are you going to become a model? or an actress?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 4:47 pm

Moira shook her head with a small laugh when Amwolf said they could have sexy time in the shower, “You are such a horndog” she teased him. When he mentioned that he had had a dream about them having four pups she almost choked on her food, coughing a little she shook her head at him, “You’ll be lucky to get one out of me…two at most” She said with another small cough. Moira didn’t want to risk her figure getting ruined by pregnancy nor did she want to have to go through labour as much as other female wolves seemed to even if they did seem to enjoy pregnancy. “If like to keep my figure as is as much as possible” she laughed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 5:55 am

Amwolf would have to admit that he had quite the looker for a shewolf, and yes, he could not keep his paws to himself with his lady wolf. He chuckled at her accusation about just wanting to have sex in the shower, which he then responded. "Hey babe, I would if I could, but remember that I'm in quite a bit of pain. I would make sexy time in the shower though" He told her. Sexy time in the shower was his way of describing mutual washing of each other with an included perk of...stimulating each other in very sensual and intimate ways. He would then chuckle to himself about there not being males at the cabin trying to take her away from him. "That's true...until we have sons" he said as he had a feeling when the time came to them having pups, their pups would be trying to sneak into the bedroom to cuddle with mommy in her werewolf form. Then again, he would be getting cuddles as well. He would then chuckle to himself at that thought. "I...might have....I might have dreamed about us being here and...heh, we had 3 boys and 2 girls. They were fighting each other for spots to cuddle with us in out bed. They were super freaking cute, Moira" He told her.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 1:52 am

Moira raised a brow at him when he invited her to join him in the shower, "You just want to have sex in the shower, don't try and talk your way around it" she said simply with a laugh. When he asked her if the cabin was a good place for them to come to for future full moons she shrugged her shoulders a little, "We can, I don't mind" Moira said with a smile as she continued to eat her food. "I mean at least here, you don't have to worry about another male trying to take me from you" she teased him with a smirk, she had no doubt that if they did spend a moon at a place with other wolves it would start a fight between Amwolf and other males over her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 10:35 pm

Amwolf sniffed the air, and his stomach started to growl instantly. "Aww! That smells so fucking good!" he groaned out in approval. He kept sniffing and his mouth started watering. He gladly received the plate of bacon, eggs, and toast growling instinctively. "Thanks babe!" he said. He dipped the toast into the egg yolk and munched on it. "Mmmm, you know...you're a good cook! You know just exactly how I like it" he complimented her. He really did not want to go through the pain and agony of trying to sit back down. Being as tall as he was, he had to do a squat before he could reach down and brace himself. Plopping down was also out of the question as his tail area was very sensitive to any sort of jostling. He groaned and nodded. "You're...more than welcome to join me...uh...to save on hot water of course" he said although his agenda was very obvious. He started rubbing at his arm that bared the weight of the plate. He had to set the plate on a windowsill to avoid dropping it. His muscle strength was shot. "Hey babe? Was this place a good place to stay during our moon? How would you feel about spending our moons here from now on?" he asked sweetly.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 10:22 pm

Moira shook her head a little listening to Amwolf as he shouted from the bedroom, cooking up a whole heap of bacon, eggs and toast for them she grabbed the plates and walked back into the bedroom and gave Amwolf his. "Eat your breakfast you big baby" Moira teased him knowing full well that she was lucky enough to not be as sore as he seemed to be, sitting down on the bed she crossed her legs under herself as she began to eat her breakfast. She had learnt it was better to get food into herself as soon as she woke up now that she was a wolf, "Have a hot shower after breakfast to help" she said when she paused a little eating her breakfast as she looked at Amwolf with a gentle smile. She was sure they were in for a slow day because of how sore he seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 4:44 pm

Amwolf growled into her ear and muttered. "No, You mine! Forever here!" his wolf teased. He made a cute whimper as she worked her way out of his grip. Yes, yes it did hurt him a lot. He would soon sit up extremely slowly, and he would cry out in pain whimpering as his aching muscles tried to work. "Fuck me! I thought it was not as bad as before! But...this is fucking more of the same!" he complained as he rubbed his arm. He growled in frustration as he had a shit ton more muscle mass than her to move, thus more muscle and more weight equals pain times itself! He struggled to get up gasping for breath as he did so. "Ow! This fucking sucks!" he shouted. At least Moira would not have to deal with his wolfman pains...be good to him. You are stronger than him right at this moment

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 4:26 pm

Moira groaned softly when Amwolf pulled her in close to him and muttered into her ear that she was his. Moving a little in his arms she shook her head a little, "Come on let me up...I'm sore" she said with a small groan as she worked on getting out from his arms. When she managed to get out of his grasp she slowly got to her feet, her body ached as if she was recovering from a bad flu and Moira hated it. Moving over to where her clothes were Moira picked them up and pulled them on slowly, she wasn't as stiff as she thought she would be but her body had a deep ache that she hated. Moving over to the door she unlocked it, opening the door she looked at Amwolf with a small smile "Come on, get up" she said with a soft laugh before she headed out into the main part of the cabin heading for the kitchen wanting to make a cup of coffee and to start cooking them food.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 6:02 am

It was a pretty comfortable and uneventful first full moon, and it probably could have turned into a nightmare for Moira not being in Amwolf's good company. The difference between him and a thrall in this situation were that a thrall would have likely not had very good control; however, if they did have control, they would not be aware of either wolves' needs and social cues. Instead of tearing up the cabin, it was a very pleasant and relaxing. As the sun came up, Amwolf had reverted into his wolfman like form. His body was very warm, which males tended to be warm bodies anyway. It was fairly cold out, so a blanket would make this moment more comfortable for her. He began to stir and growl a bit when she stretched her body out. He was too comfortable and aware of being in pain to move a muscle. Her patting his arm did not hurt as much as he thought it would as she attempted to rouse him from his slumber. He was sore, but not anything close to last full moon. He opened his eyes and yawned. "Morning" He said in a slurred groggy tone. He pulled her in close to him and murred into her ear. "Mine..." he muttered as his wolf clearly was still influencing him. No, it's time to wake up Amwolf. We have been through this before. This is how you get in so much pain in the mornings.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 3:36 am

Moira managed to sleep through the night comfortably as Amwolf protected her as they slept, waking up when the sun began to filter in through the small gap in the window she took note that she had shifted back to her human form and she was cuddled against Amwolf facing him with her head tucked under his chin. Shaking her head a little as she yawned lightly Moira moved in his arms so her back was now against the front of his body getting comfortable as she stretched her body out against him, she had gotten better at not getting out of bed without waking him up first since she had told him she would try to remember to wake him instead of just leaving the bed. Reaching up Moira ran a hand through her hair getting it away from her eyes, moving her hand after she shifted her hair Moira patted his arm that was draped across her side "Its morning" she croaked out tiredly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 8:52 pm

Amwolf would then take her cue and crawl into bed with her. He got himself up against her back and he would rest his head against her neck. He would give off a deep low sexy protective growl where she could feel it coming from him. As he did this his front paw came up and over her shoulder resting on top of it. It was like he was asserting his claim over her. It would be nice to mate later once they slept off digesting that deer resting in her bellies. Since it was not breeding season, there was not really any need for her to mate. The night went on fairly quiet; although, there would be a lot of growling and other signs of affection coming from Amwolf throughout the night. It was practically how they slept at her home, but they were in these massive wolf forms...although Amwolf was about 50% larger than her and 200% as affectionate.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 8:35 pm

Moira gave a very small snort when Amwolf licked her muzzle, seeing him paw at the bed she got up and shook her body out before she laid back down curling up into a small ball as she looked up at Amwolf showing him that she was allowing him to cuddle with her if he wanted to. Sighing softly to herself she closed her eyes as she waited to feel the warmth of him against her before she would allow herself to doze off. Even though her wolf was in completely control she knew she was safe with Amwolf and that he would protect her if anything happened, he was her mate and she was happy for him to lay with her as much as he wanted to. She knew there was absolutely no threats in the room with them but Moira still wanted to feel Amwolf protecting her just in case.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 8:28 pm

Amwolf snickered to her lightly hitting him on the chest. It was always good to lighten the mood to an otherwise very stressful and anxious situation for a first timer. Their transformation was relatively quick but not painless. With his guidance and encouragement, the transformation process was not as bad as it could have been. He would go to their food, and he got growled at. His ears pinned back and whimpered showing a message that he was non-aggressive and friendly. He had his fill with the deer, and he would go straight to the bed and started licking at her muzzle to display his affection to her. He pawed at the bed as if asking her if he could cuddle with her. Sometimes a shewolf needed space, and he was trying to figure out what she needed.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 7:35 pm

Moira shook her head and lightly hit his chest when he said that he didn't want to hear her pawing at the door or whine at him to let her out, "I'll try not too" she said sarcastically. Shaking her head a little she let herself relax, it wasn't long until she just allowed her body to do what it needed to do. Once she was shifted Moira went straight for the food that Amwolf had prepared for them and started to eat her fill, when he approached she growled at him a little but her wolf stopped as soon as she realised that he wasn't a threat to her eating. Huffing softly she continued to eat until she was sated, shaking her head Moira paced a little near the door for a little bit before she walked away from it and flopped herself down onto the bed on her side and stretched out her body. She watched Amwolf closely wanting to keep him in her line of sight even if he was her mate she wanted to know where he was at all times.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 4:47 pm

Amwolf nodded to her comment about it all still feeling insane. "Yea...you can imagine what puberty was like for me...only I had to deal with it for several years. A new body part experiencing a change with each full moon. At least you got the band aid approach and have it happen all at once" he tried getting her to see the bright side of this. He cocked his head cutely when she asked him if there was anything that she could try to remember during this. "Um, try to remember that your mate is here, and your dinner is here. You don't need to hunt tonight. Something like that. I really don't want to listen to you paw at the door or whine at me to let you out" he said before he snickered to himself. "Can you try to see if you can work it out with your wolf? Maybe you can promise her that you'll take her on walkies" he joked. He kind of knew what her wolf really wanted, and that keeping her wolf in control would prove to be a challenge. At least he was there, so she would not have to go far to seek him out should she...need to relieve some stress. His muscles spasms were getting stronger and spread. There were slow deep popping and crackling sounds as his bones started to reconfigure.

Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 4:07 pm

Instinctively relaxing against Amwolf when he wrapped his arms around her she sighed softly and nodded her head a little when he asked if she felt better, "Yes" she said softly. Moira couldn't help but roll her eyes when he brought up the most over played song, pulling her clothes off when he did she climbed into the bed with him. "This all still feels so insane" Moira said honestly as she snuggled up against him, she wasn't sure how she was going to cope having to do this for every full moon but Moira knew that she would get used to it. "Anything I should try to remember during all of this?" she asked with a small laugh, she wondered if she would keep her normal human mind or if she would just become a creature. Moira shifted against him a little as she tried to relax not wanting to fight the change like he had told her not to do.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 6:14 am

Amwolf sighed heavily, and he cracked open a can of beer. "Our bodies have been preparing itself for this. I believe that what we are feeling is something akin to blue balls or when you stay erect for too long...sort of similar but instead of blood being backed up in your organs and failing to get release or whatever, it's like we have a shit ton of werewolf morphogens has built up" He said before he took a couple slurps from the can. He offered her a can of beer. "Our bodies are like waiting for a special kind of trigger that comes from the moon's particular wavelength of light. I don't know how to explain it, but it how we've evolved to hunt. More light out means opportunities for us to successfully hunt big game. You know? I think that's why being in human form makes this the most painful. You have a big paws to fill after all" he explained before he took another slurp and let himself advance his form a more wolfman like state.

He began to think to himself about her anxiety about holding her being painful. "I don't think touching you would be painful. I didn't experience pain when we had sex the last time" He said. He would then come around to give her a lover's embrace. Being of similar body head, His heat on her back would feel kind of nice. On top of the calming effect it would also make the tingling less severe of even change where the tingling was perceived. If she were human, touching him would be like jumping into a hot tub without adjusting to it first. He made a soft whimper into her ear. "Better?" he asked. He took another slurp. "My body's already aching...it won't be much longer" he told her before he brought her into the bedroom.

He would close the door and lock it. He would close and lock the thick heavy shutters on the windows which the very top would allow in the moonlight through a slot. He would then remove his clothes and shoes putting it into a nice and neat pile in the corner. He then would throw himself onto the big bed designed for werewolves and sprawled himself out. "It's best you don't resist the change. The moon's pull is much too strong" he said before he snickered to himself. "You know...it's like that song. You know? Can't fight the moonlight?" he asked. The song could be interpreted as what you feel before transforming on a full moon. And as such, the change was happening slow kicking off with a jolt from the heart and a wave of intense heat spread like wildfire out from it. He laid on the bed relaxed having gone past this stage with the form that he was in now. Tonight was better for him which as he mentioned before, he was not holding back or resisting the change. "Come here love" he beckoned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling for the bodyguard (open)   Falling for the bodyguard (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling for the bodyguard (open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next