Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2022 3:31 am

Emmie shook her head a little at Angelo and Tony's exchange, raising a brow at him when he said that they would get to her place fast because people would move out of his uncles way because of his car. "I mean, if I saw a pitch black SUV coming at me I would get out of the way too" she said with a shake of her head as she walked with Angelo, once they had made it to Arturo's car Emmie smirked at Angelo a little before she opened the door and climbed inside a small part of her amused that she had opened the door before Angelo could open it for her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 4:54 pm

Tony watched, reading her body language, knowing that she was irritated a bit at how Arturo was going to drive them. He knew right now that the young woman didn’t understand but she would soon, and he sincerely hoped that it went well… for Angelo’s sake. “Don’t make me bring my portable transfusion machine, Leo. I expect you here in two weeks.” Angelo smirked faintly, throwing a rude gesture towards the man. “Yeah, yeah.”

Angelo turned his attention to Emmie, he took his jackets back from her hands. “Unfortunately. But… we will get there fast. People tend to get out of the way when they see my uncle’s pitch black SUV coming down the road.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 8:12 am

Tilting her head back a little she smiled when he leaned over and gave her the kiss which she happily returned, “How about I be nice and share it with you” she suggested with a soft laugh. Looking at Troy when he came back in she raised a brow a little when he said that Arturo was waiting to drive them back to the hotel, she stopped herself from saying he didn’t need to as she doubted she would win the argument. Getting out of the chair Emmie stretched before she picked up his jacket and held it out to him, “Hah, no driving for you Mr. Mysterious” Emmie said with a grin using the nickname she had called him when they first met, she wasn’t in a hurry to go anywhere as she was happy to go at Angelo’s pace to get to Arturo.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 8:03 am

Angelo stood up slowly, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath, before carefully stretching his legs. Walking up to her he leaned over and gave her a faint kiss, smirking faintly as he looked at her. ”I can always get another one later. I did enjoy how it looked on you. It’s special, so you will be the only other person to have one if I get it replaced.” He stepped back and glanced up when Troy came back in. “The papers are digital, so we’ll send them to your primary. Arturo is waiting to drive you two back to the hotel. No driving for a couple of days, Angelo.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 7:35 am

Watching them for a bit she closed her eyes dozing off a little while Troy did what he needed to, hearing him laugh she opened her eyes and looked between the two of them before she smiled a little when he said he was going to start getting the process going for his discharge. "I bet you're looking forward to getting out of here" Emmie said with a smile as she moved on the chair a little to face Angelo properly with a small smile, giving a slight yawn she shook her head trying to wake herself up properly "You're lucky I stayed here with you because I hate hospitals" she said with a small laugh. The last time she had been in hospital she had ended up in the ICU and Emmie still didn't really know why but she also didn't want to know. "I guess you'll want your jacket back" Emmie sighed faking being unhappy about the idea of giving back his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 7:28 am

Troy took Angelo’s vitals, stopping in front of the man. Due to his much smaller size, he was able to look up at Angelo, hidden from Emmie’s sight. “You sure you don’t want to milk it for another day or two?” Troy said with a faint tilt of his head, glad that Angelo had picked up very quickly on how the Family communicated like this. “I will be telling her soon enough. The longer I take, the longer I hide all this… The less likely she is to accept this, or even trust me, Troy.”

Troy stepped back and laughed, going over and putting a special code into the machines Angelo was hooked up to, to turn them off without the alarms blaring. “Well, his heart-rate is pretty good, and he’s completely coherent and balancing well.” Having Angelo sit down, he removed needles and ports, covering them with pancakes which were pretty much formalities at this point. “Now you stay here, and I am going to get the process started for your discharge from the hospital.” The red haired man turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 1:58 am

Emmie gave a soft laugh at his offended tone and she couldn’t help but grin at him. After she had eaten what she had gotten Emmie had curled up on the chair she was sitting on and got comfortable as she watched as Angelo did as he wanted, moving a little when Troy came in she raised a brow slightly “If you can figure out a way to keep him in bed, tell me please” Emmie joked as she stretched out her body a little trying to get rid of a cramp she had gotten from being curled up on the chair before she rested her head against the back of the chair with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 1:30 am

The slight hesitation and body language told him that something was up, but he didn’t want to press it. She was obviously kind of shaken up by it, and he knew he could talk to her about it later. “Quit.” He said with a slightly offended tone. “No, no… That’s not even a thought I had…” A couple of hours later, Troy had come back, and Angelo was already on his feet. “Damn… You Murano men are insanely strong and bounce back quick.”Angelo shrugged slightly, smiling faintly. “I don’t know… Must be divine blessings.” He said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 1:08 am

Emmie looked a little distracted when he said that she must have gotten distracted, “Uh, yeah, the owner wanted to chat for a bit” she said with a small shake of her head not about to tell him that a man had been following her. Looking up at him when Angelo mentioned them needing to talk when they got back to her place she raised a brow at him, “If you’re going to quit, talk to my father about it” she said casually as she waved her fork at him slightly. Emmie had learnt that when people wanted to talk to her it normally wasn’t a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 12:56 am

Arturo had left an hour ago, leaving Angelo to marinate in his own thoughts. The mana managed to look outwardly happy when she returned. “Guess you got distracted talking. You were in here for hours while I slept. Can’t blame you.” The man concentrated to his food, his thoughts oddly empty and calm. After about five minutes of calm eating, he glanced over at her. “When I get out of here and we return to your place… We need to talk.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 12:46 am

It was almost two hours later when Emmie finally came back with a bag of food that she had gotten from a Greek restaurant nearby, it had taken her so long because she had gotten to talking with the owner while the food was made because she had noticed a man following her and she didn’t feel safe “Just so you know I had to bribe two nurses with the beers I had just to bring this in” she said with a shake of her head as she handed Angelo one of the takeaway containers and some cutlery before she sat in the chair with a sigh a takeaway container of her own in her hands with much less food in it than there was in Angelo’s. “So now you owe me two beers” Emmie joked with a smirk as she started eating.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 12:31 am

Angelo closed his eyes with a sigh after the door closed behind her, reaching up with a hand to run it through his hair. A couple of minutes after she left, there was a light knock at the door and Angelo looked up, seeing his uncle come into the room. Seeing the look in Angelo’s eyes, the man walked up to the bed, his arms crossed over his chest. “What?” Angelo shook his head, looking at the wall across from him. “I grew up, thinking I’d be like my mother. Normal… human… but after that attack overseas… it became clear to me I am like you and the rest of the Family. This thing developing between me and Emmie… It is complicated because of that….”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 12:03 am

Emmie shrugged her shoulders as she straightened out the skirt of her dress, “Gotta hit you where it hurts Leo” she said playfully. When he mentioned her having not eaten she went to open her mouth to sass him before she sighed a little with a smile, “Fine, I’ll smuggle you in some food” Emmie laughed. Getting up she started for the door before she looked back at him “You just want me to go away I know” she joked with a grin before she left to go and get food mostly for him as she knew most of the good restaurants around the area.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 12:00 am

Angelo pretended to be hurt, acting as if he was grasping at his heart. Leah, getting the man right where it hurts. Using sex against him.” He chuckled, letting out a sigh afterwards. “Alright. I promise… to try and not laugh.” Teasing and joking with her like this made him feel more relaxed. “So… I take it you haven’t eaten. There is a nice place down the street. You can go get some food… and sneak some in to me too.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 11:52 pm

Emmie raised her brow when he said that he would be impressed if she did get kidnapped, “It’s happened before, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened again” she said with a shake of her head. Seeing him smirk she crinkled her nose at him “Oh I bet you would laugh at me” Emmie sighed rolling her eyes at him before she smiled as she got off of the chair and perched herself on the edge of the bed so that she didn’t jostle Angelo, “If you do laugh at me, no more sex” she joked with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 10:29 pm

Angelo made a dismissive noise when she said she was going to stay, joking about her getting kidnapped. “I’d be damn impressed if someone managed to kidnap you while I am in here. Until I am on my feet, messing with you would practically be a death sentence. My uncle and Troy are on high alert.” He looked over at her and smirked faintly. “I will make no promises that I won’t laugh.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 9:27 pm

Emmie couldn’t help but laugh at his fake look of shock, “Sure you haven’t” she said smirking. When he said he would hopefully get discharged tomorrow afternoon she nodded her head, “That’s fine.I’ll stay here, you know, so you don’t need to worry about me getting kidnapped” Emmie said with a grin her words slightly joking since she had been kidnapped before because of how her father handle business with some people. “I mean, the hospital food isn’t too bad so that’s an upside for staying here longer” she teased “If I fall asleep in the chair though don’t laugh if I fall out of it” Emmie added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 pm

Angelo gave her a fake look of shock, a hand resting over his heart. “No, never!” He let out a heavy sigh, reaching up and running a hand through his hair, staring down at his lap. “This has gotten complicated fast….” He muttered to himself, not wanting to admit that he was developing some real feelings about her. “With how I am feeling right now, I’m hopeful that I should be discharged tomorrow afternoon…”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 9:10 pm

Emmie laughed a little when he said that he had been relaxing, “Well I guess that’s something” she said with a shake of her head. Running her eyes over him she smiled “Well it’s good that you’re sitting up” Emmie added before she tipped her head to the side a little and smirked at him “You’ve been waiting for to come back haven’t you?” Emmie asked with a soft laugh as she moved his jacket onto the arm of the chair as she crossed one leg over the over the other comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 8:56 pm

Angelo let out a slightly annoyed sound as the door shut behind her. A couple of nurses checked on him, and he started to feel antsy, the longer it took Emmie to get back. He chalked it up to the fact that he was a hired bodyguard, but the longer he thought about it, the more he started to realize is was far deeper than that. Looking up when the door opened an hour later, he smiled faintly. The man was sitting up in bed, and looked way better than he had when she was there earlier. “Ah… Not really. I’ve just been laying here… Relaxing.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 8:40 pm

"You have great genetics apparently" Emmie said with a grin, when he explained how he had met Troy she laughed and shook her head a little "Well, I am sure that was a fun conversation to have afterwards". She was lucky enough that she had never had that problem with anyone in her family since it had been so long since they had all lived under the same roof, running her eyes him she smiled softly before she got to her feet "You should get some more rest" Emmie said before she leaned down and kissed him again with a smile. Once she took her lips from his she wandered into the bathroom before coming back out wearing her skirt and crop top that still had blood on it but she kept Angelo's jacket on over the top, "I'm going to get some food and a change of clothes" she said as she walked over to him and stood at the side of the bed smiling at him softly "I wont be too long I promise" she said with a smile as she leaned down and kissed him quickly again before she left before he could protest about her leaving. Emmie was only planning on buying some new clothes, after an hour she came back into the hospital room now dress in a flowy black dress that hit her mid thigh with his jacket draped over her left arm. "Got some more sleep?" Emmie asked as she sat down on the chair with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 8:32 pm

Angelo rolled his eyes slightly with a smile when she said he looked good for a guy who had been shot. “It must be my genetics.” He joked. Remembering the first day he had gone to the Family home in Rome, he chuckled. “I remember the first time I met Troy, and found out the big secret. I had been wondering for years who my uncle’s partner was. I had moved to the Family home for a year, and was looking for my uncle when I basically ran into Troy. The man quickly apologized and took off, and it took me a moment before I realized he was wearing a robe… and had just come out of my uncle’s room.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 8:17 pm

Emmie shrugged her shoulders a little when he said that Troy must have been in a good mood, when he mentioned that Troy and his uncle were a couple she raised her brow a little. "Never would have picked them as a couple" she said honestly with a soft laugh, she knew that she and Angelo probably looked a sight with her being shorter than him but Emmie was used to normally being one of the shortest people in the room compared to some of the people she spent time around. "But they somehow seem to work well together" Emmie said with a shake of her head, kicking her feet up on to the bed Emmie crossed her ankles comfortably with a small sigh "You know for a man who got shot, you still look pretty good Leo" she said with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 8:08 pm

Hearing what Troy said about what he needed to do before he left, he smiled with a slight shake of his head. “That’s light compared to other times I’ve gotten hurt. He must be in a good mood.” Looking up at the ceiling, he was quiet for a moment. “So… What do you think of those two? There has never been a more odd looking couple, eh?” His uncle was six foot four, dark hair, tan skin and dark eyes. Troy was five foot eight, with rich red hair, fair skinned and orange/red eyes. “It still blows my mind, and they’ve been together for years….”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:43 pm

"He gave me scrubs. I don't do scrubs" Emmie said with a soft laugh as she relaxed watching him with a small smile, "I don't know what the problem is" she joked with a cheeky grin "I think I look pretty cute in your jacket" she added with a laugh. Tucking some of her hair behind her ears away from her face Emmie smiled at Angelo, "Troy said you need to walk around without help before you're allowed to leave" Emmie said with a small sigh as she shook her head a little "Once you're out and back at my apartment I guess you can stay in my bed so I can look after you" she said with a small laugh pretending the idea of looking after him was taxing on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next