Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 8:46 pm

The man shrugged with a smile, watching as she walked up and took the rounder bottle from him. “I changed my mind.” He watched her as she walked away, letting out a sigh as she went into the kitchen. Pulling off his leather jacket, he draped it over the back of the couch, glancing up when she walked back into the room with the glasses. “Aw, you are going to share? How sweet of you.” He smirked, taking a seat on the couch with a relaxed sigh, the man finally having fully unwound from earlier.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 8:11 pm

Emmie crinkled her nose when he said that got to choose what they were having "Fine" she sighed, following just behind him after he helped out out of the car she raised a brow as she took the bag of food from him. "Yes sir" Emmie said and gave him a fake salute before she headed up to her penthouse with a shake of her head. Putting the bag of food down in the kitchen she walked into her room and pulled back on the oversized men's shirt she had been wearing earlier before she set about dishing up the food, walking into the living room with some of the food she put the plates down on the coffee table before she looked at Angelo when he walked in. "I thought you were getting wine" she said with a soft laugh before she sucked some sauce off of her right thumb with a smirk, walking up to him she grabbed the Gentleman's Jack from him "Dibs" Emmie said with a grin as she waved the bottle a little before she went into the kitchen to grab some whiskey glasses for them even though she was the kind of girl to drink straight from the bottle she would be nice and share it with Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Angelo chuckled under his breath, when she brought up whiskey. “I get to choose the bottle we have tonight. Make a nice surprise.” Pulling into the hotel’s parking lot, he helped her out of the car, and led the way inside. Stopping by the reception desk, he handed the bag over that contained the food to Emmie. “Go ahead and get relaxed. I’ll be up in a minute.” He gave her a wink, before chatting up the receptionist.

After a few minutes, the man game up to her penthouse suite, coming inside with a bottle of Winter Jack Tennessee Cider in his left hand, a bottle of Gentleman’s Jack in the other. He wanted her to have a choice between the two.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:46 pm

Emmie couldn't help but laugh when he said that he had had too much fun and forgot to call her father, "Can't blame that on me" she said playfully and gave him an innocent look. Noticing him look at her legs she couldn't help the smirk that crossed her lips, looking at the restaurant that they pulled up in front of Emmie tipped her head to the side a little when the worker waved a her and she frowned at them slightly before she looked back at Angelo "I never understood frequenting a place enough that people know your order" Emmie said with a laugh when he mentioned the high end wine selection she smirked at him "They even have pretty whiskey" she said with a shrug of her shoulders. She was the kind of girl that drank pretty much whatever anyone shoved into her hand as long as it got her drunk she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:39 pm

Angelo made a slightly annoyed sound when she asked what her father had asked him. “Apparently I had a bit too much fun last night, and forgot to call him last night to let him know I had made it to your place… and I am out of practice with masking my body language apparently.” He glanced over at her, his gaze lingering for a second where her dress had rode up on her thigh, before returning his attention to the road. The first stop seemed to take forever to get to.

Parking, he just sat there for two minutes, before someone came out of the restaurant, bringing a white bag out to him. “Here you go, Leo. Punctual as usual.” The worker waved at Emmie, then went back inside. “I come here once a week. Alesha’s food is top notch.” Pulling away from the restaurant, he sped off back to her hotel. “I may or may not have stayed at the hotel once when I was younger, and know they have a pretty extensive high-end wine selection.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:22 pm

Emmie gave a small 'huh' when he said that her father reminded him of his uncle, looking up at him when he leaned down she returned his smirk with one of her own as her eyes darted between his and his mouth. She wanted to kiss him to see what he would do but she stopped herself before she climbed into the car getting comfortable, "Maybe I like calling you Mr. Mysterious, Leo" Emmie purred with a soft laugh as she moved her right foot up onto the seat and adjusted her sun dress so it was bunched up mid thigh. She had things covering her legs, it was the reason Emmie's wardrobe was mostly short dresses and skirts, "So, what did my father say to get you all spooked?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:16 pm

The man followed her outside, aware of someone watching him until the front doors shut behind them. At the car, for the first time, she would be able to see a hint of fear in him, before he smothered it quickly. “Your father reminds me of my uncle.” The man reached up and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Way too sharp.” He muttered, shaking it off before opening the car door for her. “Also, remember Emmie…” The man leaned down and smirked faintly at her. “My name is Angelo, but you can call me Leo.” He chuckled to himself and shut the door after she got in, before getting into the driver’s seat and taking no time before he pulled out and took off down the driveway.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:08 pm

Emmie frowned a little when his expression changed, "Okay" she said with a small shrug of her shoulders before she downed the rest of the glass and put the empty glass down on a nearby table. Tucking her clutch purse under her right arm she crossed her arms over her stomach as she waited for him to come back after she had chanced a glance to see where he had gone. When he came back she raised a brow a little "You good?" Emmie asked seeing that he seemed rattled, when he suggested they go and stop at a Jamaican food place she sighed a little "Sounds fine to me" she said with a shake of her head. Moving her purse back into her hand she rolled her shoulders before she headed out of the house without saying goodbye to anyone, pulling her hair out of the ponytail she had put it into Emmie shook her hair out with a sigh, "What's got you so uncomfortable Mr. Mysterious?" Emmie asked as she leaned against Angelo's car once they were both outside.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:00 pm

The man chuckled at her slightly aggressive tone, and he smiled. “I figured that would be your response.” Catching sight of an older gentleman making a movement while looking at him, he schooled his expression back into its normal relaxed look. “I’ll be right back.” He walked over to the man and they talked for a few minutes, and the older gentleman’s expression showed that he didn’t quite believe what Angelo told him, but the conversation ended well enough.

Going back over to Emmie, it was obvious to her that he was slightly rattled. “How about we go now? We can swing by this Jamaican food place I know to pick up some food and get a bottle of wine, and then go back to your place.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:40 pm

"They were all hired by my parents" Emmie said rolling her eyes, when he looked down at her she tilted her head back a little and looked up at him studying his face closely as she raised a brow at him as he suggested giving it another hour. As soon as he somewhat suggested staying until the gathering ended she shook her head, "Oh hell no, I am not spending all of my day here" she said and crinkled her nose at him not at all liking the idea of being at her parent's place all day. "Thirty-minuets that is my limit with these people" Emmie sighed not caring that she wasn't being social with anyone else but Angelo now.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:34 pm

Angelo let out a sigh and finished off his drink in one go, placing the empty glass on the tray of someone who walked past. “It’s actually still sealed, and is sitting back at my place.” Hearing her speak of psych evaluations and and therapists, he let out a light snort of laughter. “Therapists are not worth it unless you choose them yourself. If someone else hires them for you, they are already going into your sessions with preconceived notions.” He turned to face her, looking down at her. “How about another hour and then we can leave? Unless you want to say fuck them, and stay until it ends just to spite them?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:20 pm

Emmie rolled her eyes a little when he said that he stopped listening when her brother started talking about her, "I swear, no one in this family can keep their nose out of my business" she said shaking her head as she grabbed a glass of wine from a passing server. She knew how her family felt about her drinking at these gatherings but they never really did anything to stop her so Emmie didn't even care. When Angelo said that it was her decision to divulge information about herself to him she snorted a little, "Oh please, I bet you read the file on me my father gave you" she said before she sipped her wine "It's a right good read, filled with psych evaluations and recommendations from therapists about what to do with me" Emmie grumbled rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:13 pm

Glancing out of the corner of his eyes when her brother approached, he looked back towards the painting. As he spoke, Angelo’s jaw set firmly and he kept his gaze on the painting. For some reason, the man’s voice and tone really pissed him off, and the painting was his focus so that way he wouldn’t show his anger on the outside. Hearing Emmie’s strained voice, he shifted slightly on his feet, his body slowly relaxing as she managed to run her brother off. Hearing her ask what her brother had said to him, he took a sip of his drink. “I stopped listening when as soon as he started talking about you.” There was a faint frown on his face. “It is not his place to divulge any information about you to me. That is your decision….”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:04 pm

As Emmie talk to people of her family she kept glancing around wanting to keep track of Angelo and where he was in the room so she knew where to go for when she was ready to leave as she always wanted to know where her nearest escape route in any place was even if it was her own parents home she didn't care.

As Angelo looked at the painting a man a few years older than Emmie walked up beside him and tucked his hands into his pants pockets, "You must be Emmie's new bodyguard" he said with a small smile "I'm Jack, Emmie's brother" he introduced himself casually as he looked at Angelo admiring the Monet that they owned. "I hope my little sister hasn't been too much trouble for you already. She can be quite the handful with her antics" Jack sighed with a shake of his head wondering how long this new bodyguard of hers was going to last before he quit because of her constant self destructive behaviour "This stupid path she's on started when she was fourteen. She had a mental break, for some reason, and just went off the rails. Honestly just think she started this rubbish because our parents baby her so much" Jack said casually.

Emmie spotted her bother talking to Angelo and she downed the rest of the champagne in the glass before she walked over to them and forced a smile looking at Jack, "Filling the new guy in on my medical history again are you brother dearest?" she asked pursing her lips with a raised brow making Jack chuckle at her. "Man needs to know somewhat what he is dealing with when it comes to you, Emmie" he said with a smirk before he walked away from the pair leaving Emmie bristling "What did he say to you?" Emmie demanded looking at Angelo with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 5:40 pm

The man watched as she walked ahead of him, waiting until she was five paces a head of him, and he kept that distance as they walked into the house. Instantly the vibe of the house reminded him of his uncle’s home, and his body instantly relaxed. Taking a glass that was offered to him, he slowly walked along the perimeter of the room, always keeping Emmie in the corner of his sight. He found himself examining a painting as he slowly sipped on his drink, wondering how her parents had gotten a hold of an original Monet painting.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 5:30 pm

Looking at Angelo when he ran his finger down her elbow to her wrist she sighed a little, "Sure" she said with a shake of her head when he said that she could get through this. When he opened the passenger door for her Emmie climbed out and let him hold her hand with a small snort of a laugh, "Oh such a gentleman" Emmie said rolling her eyes. Holding onto his hand lightly for a moment she shook her head a little before she let go of his hand and headed up the stairs to get this all over with, walking inside Emmie headed straight to one of the servers that was moving around and grabbed a glass of champagne off of the tray and sipped it as she started talking with some family boredly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Angelo could practically feel her uneasiness as he found a place to park. Seeing the front doors open and the lights from inside the house, he sat there for a moment. Reaching over, he took one of her hands and ran a finger with even pressure from her elbow down to her wrist. “I am only here for you. If you get anxious, or are getting overwhelmed, come and find me and put your hand on my arm. You can get through this, and then get back home.” He gave a faint smile before letting go of her, getting out of the car before going over and opening the door for her, holding out a hand to her. “After you, mi’lady.” He said in a joking tone with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:54 pm

"More like the over paid babysitter hired to make sure I don't kill myself" Emmie said rolling her eyes. Being quiet for a while she sighed seeing her parent's house and all of the cars there, her stomach was a knot of anxiety and she gritted her teeth "I fucking hate this" she groaned as she thumped her head back against the headrest, if she could have been anywhere else Emmie would have happily taken the opportunity. When the car came to a stop Emmie crossed her arms over her stomach debating if she wanted to get out of the car or not as she turned her head and looked out the passenger window the fingers of her right hand tapping on her left arm anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:46 pm

It had been quite some time since he had been at something like this, and he knew he would need every neuron firing to make sure he didn’t fall into any kind of trap someone might try and snare him in. “I got used to huge family gatherings, on both sides of my family. Italians really know how to party… and play with your head. So yes, this will be fun for me.” Hearing her talk about how everyone would be talking about him, he chuckled, leaning back slightly in his seat. “Ah yes… The former Marine turned bodyguard, the talk of the party.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:30 pm

Walking with him Emmie raised a brow when he opened the passenger door for her, shaking her head a little she slipped in and got settled. Glancing at him when he spoke sarcastically she rolled her eyes a little "You're the only one out of the two of us that will have fun" Emmie grumbled as she leaned head head back against the headrest and closed her eyes, she hated family gatherings so much that Emmie normally wouldn't bother interacting with anyone. "You are going to be the talk of the family, since you're new" she said with a soft laugh as she opened her eyes and looked at him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:24 pm

Angelo made a note in his mind to continue to bring up the being a lady thing, until he could get her to accept it. Little victories would allow him to get her to feel more relaxed around him, until he got her to finally tell him what had happened to start this downward spiral of hers. Riding the last few floors in silence, he walked slightly in front of her left side, leading her through the lobby and back to his car. Opening the door for her, he waited until she got in before shutting the door for her. Getting into the driver seat, he put on his seatbelt and pulled out, heading towards her parents home. “This is going to be fun.” He said with a sarcastic tone and a smirk.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 4:12 pm

"Pretty sure I'm just a trainwreck" Emmie pointed out with a smirk, she knew full well that most people around her didn't think of her as a lady. Watching as he crossed his arms over his chest she raised a brow a little taking in his full appearance and she could happily admit that he was hot and that her intoxicated self had very good taste to sleep with him. When he mentioned that he was a gentleman and that Italian mobsters were big on that thing Emmie raised a brow "You had quite the upbringing didn't you?" she asked with a shake of her head. The ride down in the elevator seemed to take forever and Emmie rolled her shoulders uncomfortably. Once the doors opened Emmie strolled out into the lobby and she waited patiently for Angelo to lead her to his car.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 8:17 am

He let out a faint snort of laughter when she deflected his comment about her being a lady. “You may not see yourself as one, but that doesn’t mean you are not a lady.” Going into the elevator with her, he leaned against the wall in the opposite corner from where she was, his arms crossed loosely over his chest. Hearing her sighed question, he looked over at her, winking. “I am a gentleman, and I was taught well by my uncle.” He looked towards the elevator doors as it started to move. “Those Italian mobsters are very strict on that kind of thing.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 8:07 am

Looking up at him, her blue-grey eyes running over him quick as she heard his joking tone she shook her head slightly before she stepped into the elevator when it arrived and the doors opened, "I don't see a lady here, so I don't know who you're taking to a party" Emmie joked as she leaned against the back wall of the elevator. She always felt safer with her back against a wall when in such a small space, "I take it you're not going to let me drive my own car?" she asked with a sigh knowing that if he was smart he would put her into his car.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:59 am

Despite what she said about not getting used to seeing her like that, he filed away the desire to see her dressed so… cutely again. Following her out of the penthouse, he stood next to her silently as they waited for the elevator. Hearing her words about her possibly driving off if he let her drive his car, he let out chuckle with a shake of his head. “Not at all. My car has tracking on it, a thing I asked my uncle to have installed, just in case. Besides, if one goes to a party with a lady, one should drive her there, like a proper gentleman.” He said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next