Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:49 am

Seeing him smile at her Emmie tipped her head to the side for a moment before she sighed "Don't get used to this view" she said shaking her head, giving a small 'hmph' when he said that family parties were a pain in the ass. Hearing the jingle of keys Emmie looked back at him over her left shoulder with a small frown "Don't trust me enough to drive?" Emmie asked before she opened the door. Walking out she didn't bother waiting as she walked over to the elevator her heart racing already at just the idea of seeing her family and knowing they were going to carry on about her lifestyle, "Or are you worried I'll leave town instead of going to where I'm meant to?" she asked as she pressed the button to call the elevator a small smirk on her lips as she thought about the last time someone had let her drive her car and she had left the city and no one knew where she was for three weeks.

"This is going to be a long day" Emmie sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment before she dropped her hand, and held her clutch in both hands in front of her body. To anyone else who saw her Emmie looked like a normal beautiful girl who wasn't a hot mess most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:35 am

The man let out the breath he had been holding when she walked away, reaching up to run a hand through his hair. He knew that it would take him a long time to get through to her, but something inside of him wanted to get her to open up to him. He could tell by her body language that whatever had happened to her was bad enough that it was definitely traumatic. Sitting down on the couch, he rifled through his bag, looking up when he heard her footsteps heading back in that direction. Seeing her outfit, he smiled faintly at the sight of her dressed in something so… simple and dare he say normal.

Hearing what she said, he let out a heavy sigh. “Family parties… Pain in the ass.” Standing up, he pulled a tailor-made black leather jacket out of the bag and pulled it on, snatching up his keys as he tucked his wallet into a back pocket.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:19 am

Looking at him when he grabbed her upper arm she straightened her back as he spoke, a part of her wanted to tell him exactly what had happened to her but another part of her refused. "You had survivors guilt, I don't" she said calmly with a small shrug of her shoulders, when he spoke about how he could leave and end the contract she raised a brow before she rolled her eyes when he said that he wasn't going to do that. Her life felt easier for her when the bodyguards her father hired quit because she gave them hell, "Whatever" Emmie grumbled before she walked away from him and headed for her bedroom to put actual clothes on. Walking back out in a simple white summer dress and sandals she pulled her hair up into a ponytail so it was out of her face.

"Since you apparently want to stick around, we've got to go to my parents for a family get together" she said rolling her eyes as she grabbed a simple clutch purse off of a table in the hallway. Emmie didn't want to go because her brother and sister would be there, the angels of the family, but if she didn't go she knew they would call the police to check on her again since last time she had been too drunk to function. "I hope you like to be bored" she said casually as she headed for the door wanting to get this day over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 7:07 am

His set his jaw and took a step towards her, reaching out and grabbing her upper arm, well enough to hold her but not so firmly that it would hurt. “May 15th, last year. Head car of a convoy, I was driving three Army men on a patrol, when a kid ran out in front of us. Before I could even react, there was an explosion. I woke up some time later. Car completely destroyed, metal everywhere. I couldn’t stand up, but I could see the others scattered around me. Caught sight of a child’s shoe, smoking. Was in the hospital for two months before I woke up again, and found out the others had died. The survivor’s guilt became too much, and I tried to put a bullet in my brain. Didn’t work, and I managed to drag myself out of that.

“I could leave right now, end the contract like so many others, but I am not going to do that. Fight all you want, I am not going to quit. Believe me or not if you want, I do care.” He stared at her for a moment, before he let go of her.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:55 am

Watching as he stood up Emmie raised a brow and tilted her head back a little to keep her eyes locked on his face as he spoke, when he asked what had happened to her to make her not care if she died she clenched her jaw. "What happened to me, happened long before my family employed you" she shot before she looked away from him and stamped the cigarette out in an ashtray on the coffee table before she looked back at him. "I've got my secrets and I am sure you have yours Mr. Mysterious" Emmie said casually before she started to walk away from him not caring if she pissed him off, "And don't pretend that you care about my well being, you're just getting paid to be here".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 6:26 am

Angelo heard her get up, and he sat his feet on the floor, already knowing her intention to stand in front of him. His gaze sharpened and his eyes seemed to glow with faint light when she pretty much said she didn’t value her life pretty much. The man slowly stood up, not moving because when he had stood up they were only a couple of inches apart. “Do you hear yourself?” His voice had deepened slightly, but his voice held a hardness to the tone that mimicked the stony expression on his face. “You don’t value your own life….” He paused for a moment, taking that time to calm his thoughts. “What happened to you, that you don’t care if you die?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 3:31 am

When he said that he knew her she took a drag on her cigarette and rolled her eyes again "Of you know me huh?" she asked with a small laugh as she blew the smoke out, listening to him as he continued to talk she leaned forwards and picked up her coffee and sipped some more of the hot liquid. "So you know the hardships of being a rich kid, that's nice" she said and crinkled her nose at him a little before she got up and stretched "Aw, that's so sweet. It's like you care about where I end up" Emmie said with a soft laugh as she stood in front of him looking down at him "My life if filled is my parents expectations of me. So I really don't care if I die if that goes against their expectations".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 3:19 am

“I don’t know them, but I do know you, and not for the reasons you may think.” The man opened his eyes, staring up at the high ceiling. “You simply want to be your own person, to live unburdened by a life of wealth and high society reputation that you gained simply by having the misfortune to be born to your parents. I know how it feels. When I turned eighteen, I legally changed my last name to my mother’s maiden name, Murano. I was born Angelo John Rockefeller.

“You started with simple rebellion, but now that simple rebellion has become every day habit. One day you will be chasing an unattainable high, and you will end up hurt, in the hospital, or dead in your bed.” His tone had turned serious at the end, as if he had experienced something similar o that recently.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 3:02 am

"You don't know my parents" Emmie pointed out as she tapped out a cigarette and lit it not caring if he minded, when he said for her to let him know when she was leaning and when she would be returning she laughed a little "Oh okay, like my own personal prison warden" she said rolling her eyes at him. When he said that her parents cared Emmie scoffed at him "No, what my parents care about is their reputation" Emmie said with a shake of her head as she kicked her feet up onto the coffee table with a groan, she knew she was not going to tell him when she would be going anywhere. "You are just a glorified babysitter for a rich kid that just doesn't give a shit" she pointed out as she looked at him with a raised brow, "You are literally just being paid to keep my name out of newspapers".
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 2:43 am

Angelo, back in full job mode, was completely unaffected by her words, or the tone that her voice carried. “Negative, ma’am. No can do. Signed a year-long contract and already received first month’s pay.” The man finished off his coffee and sat the cup on the table in front of him, propping his feet up on it, his hands behind his head. “I am not an unreasonable man, Emmie. Let me know when you are leaving, and notify me when you are returning. Think of me less as a person contracted to be practically up your ass twenty-four seven, and more like an on-call bodyguard. Believe if you want to or not, but they are not doing this to be nosy and pushy. They care, more than you are willing to see.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 2:30 am

Emmi raised a brow a little when he said that they had slept together she shrugged her shoulders a little and sipped some more of her coffee. As soon as he mentioned keeping it a secret from her parents she frowned at him, "My parents?" she asked before she rolled her eyes and put her mug down on the table and picket up one of the packets of cigarettes. "You can go back to my parents and tell them to stop sending me babysitters" Emmie said as she got up to get a lighter from the floor beside Angelo, "Honestly I will never understand why they can't just leave me be" she grumbled as she flopped back down on the couch unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 2:13 am

Hearing her ask the question, he glanced up, letting out a tired sigh as she went into the kitchen. The fact that he had sex with her last night did complicate things a bit, but his mind had settled back into the proper mindset, as he was still her newly contracted bodyguard. Closing his eyes for a moment, he cracked open one eye to look at her as she came into the living area and dropped down onto the couch. He kept his gaze on her for a moment, before closing his eyes again, taking a sip from his coffee. “Yes, Emmie. We did have sex last night….and how about we keep that a secret from your parents, yeah?” He said, eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 2:06 am

Dragging herself out of bed Emmie went and took a hot shower to wake herself up more, once she was clean and wearing only a mans button down shirt that was several sized too big for her Emmie made her way out of the bedroom running a hand through her hair as she padded her way to the kitchen. Spotting Angelo in the living room she stopped and walked backwards and look at him with a frown, "Who are you?" she asked her memories of him fuzzy at best. Groaning a little she shook her head slightly "Ah you know what, doesn't matter" Emmie said with a small wave of her hand at him, it was a common occurrence for her to wake up with someone she didn't know in her apartment that it rarely phased her now-a-days. Seeing that the coffee pot was freshly made she shrugged and grabbed a mug pouring herself a cup before she walked into the living room and threw herself down onto the couch, "I take it we had sex?" Emmie asked moving her head to look at him as she sipped her coffee not caring that on the coffee table was a couple packets of cigarettes, a few bottles of alcohol as well as drug paraphernalia.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 1:52 am

Even despite the energetic night he had with her, Angelo was still an early riser, so he had gotten up at five am sharp. He carefully got off of the bed, gathering up his clothes and leaving her room. “What the fuck was wrong with me?” He had muttered to himself as he had put on the clothes long enough to head downstairs and out to his car. Grabbing his bag, he had went back up to her room and found the second bathroom of the penthouse, and he took a shower. Afterwards, he got dressed in a pair of fresh black pants and a white shirt, before going into the kitchen. Finding a coffee pot, he made himself a cup of coffee and then took a seat in the living area on the couch, where he nursed his cup of joe, and thought about the night before.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 1:39 am

Hearing that he wasn't the kind of man to pump and dump made her smile happily, "Good to know" she said with a small laugh. When he pulled out of her she sighed a little and relaxed on the bed when they laid down. Looking up at him with a sleepy smile when he pushed her hair away from her face Emmie blinked slowly still smiling the gentle stroking of her cheek starting to put her to sleep. Returning his quick kiss she frowned a little when he said that he would be back, moving a little she watched as he walked out of the room. As she went to sit up she stopped herself when he came back with a small trash can and a glass of water, settling back down she gave a soft laugh "Thank you" Emmie said with a small sigh before she cuddled up against him when he got back under the covers falling asleep quickly.

Waking up late in the morning she had moved onto her stomach in her sleep with her right arm hanging off of the bed and the sheets were draped over her lower back, looking around with groan she raised her head and looked at the glass of water on her bedside table with a frown "What the hell?" she asked her voice croaky from sleep. She had never put water on her side table after a night out so it was weird for her to see it. Moving to prop herself up on her elbows she groaned a little as she rubbed her face with a yawn trying to remember what she had done the night before and how on earth she had gotten home.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 1:20 am

Angelo chuckled, taking a moment to catch his breath. “I actually detest people who would just… pump and dump and then just leave. Distasteful. Besides, who doesn’t like to cuddle after?” A stray thought of worry about what he just did started to come up in his mind, but he quickly squashed it. Pulling out of her, he shifted on the bed and laid on his left side with her on her back. He reached up with his left hand and pushed her hair back off of her face, a hand gently stroking her cheek as he looked at her through half closed eyes. Getting a thought, he gave her a quick kiss. “I’ll be right back….” He got up and left her room, not bothered to put his pants back on, knowing they were there alone.

He was out of the room for about five minutes, coming back with a clean small trash can with a bag in it in one hand, and a glass of water in the other. He sat the can down close to the bed on her side, placing the glass on the bedside table. He then got back into the bed, pulling the covers over them and settling back in close with her. “Just in case.” He said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 1:02 am

Emmie moaned softly when he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back against his chest, sighing and panting softly she leaned her head back onto his left shoulder with a smile. "Mmm that was amazing" Emmie moaned softly as she moved her hands to rest on top of his arms happy to let him move her when he was ready for them to lay down, "I hope you're not the kind of guy to fuck a girl and leave" she said with a smirk as her breathing slowly got under control wondering if he would stay the rest of the night or if he would leave. She could feel the high from the drugs and alcohol starting to fade and she knew she was going to crash hard soon but she didn't care. "You can sleep here just so you know" Emmie said sweetly as she began to move her fingers gently tracing patterns on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 12:54 am

With the position they were in, and his control of the moment, he could feel her body shaking as she was coming to another climax. The man was trying to hold onto his own even to this point, but the combination of her calling out his name along with how her insides clenched down hard on him when she finally came for the second time pushed his control until it broke. He put his arms around her and he pulled her back against his chest. Giving a couple more deep, hard thrusts before he reached completion, he buried himself in deep as he released a flood of seed into her with a groan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 12:42 am

Emmie bit her bottom lip with a groan as he continued to thrust into her, when he lifted her hands off of the bed she let him do as he wished. Most men she had met weren't interesting in the bedroom but she was loving that he was not boring. "Jesus" Emmie groaned as she tried to fight off another climax, she was surprised that he was able to make her horny enough that he could give her back to back climaxes so quickly. Not that she was complaining of course, hell as far as she cared he could give her as many climaxes as he wanted. "Fuck Leo, yes, yes" she moaned her back arching a little as she reached another climax after managing to fight it off for a bit longer wanting to keep it going as long as possible. She didn't care if he finished inside of her, she just didn't want the pleasure he was giving her to end.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 12:26 am

There was just something about her that made him want this to be more than a one night stand. Maybe it was the strange sense of this being a kind of forbidden act, having sex with his new employer’s daughter, or even the fact that this was the first time he had sex with a woman that had given him this level of control before. It didn’t really matter to him, because no matter what, he wanted this to continue on past this night. His breathing was fast, as he was concentrating on getting another climax out of her. Hands going up her sides, he wrapped his fingers around her arms just above the elbows, lifting her hands off of the bed, taking complete control at this point.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 12:08 am

When Angelo stopped moving she panted softly as she looked up at him with a small smile, watching as he worked on catching his breath like she was she returned his deep kiss with a soft moan. There was something intoxicating about this man that Emmie didn't think she could ever get enough of him, his kisses and touches made her feel like she was on fire and she loved it. When he pulled out of her Emmie gasped a little wondering what on earth he was doing until he got her shifted onto her hands and knees, when he buried himself back inside of her Emmie gave a soft sweet moan as she dug her fingers into the sheets under her. His rough thrusts into her made Emmie's eyes flutter closed, "You are going about things the right way to make sure this isn't a one time thing" Emmie moaned as she glanced over her shoulder at him for a second before she bowed her head in pleasure her short sweet eager moans escaping her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:58 pm

The hold her insides had on him told him what he needed to know, that he was doing it just right. He could feel her getting wetter at time went on, allowing him to get deeper with each thrust. The man heard himself give out a low growl like sound when she dug her nails into him, and he smirked when her walls clamped down hard on him as she came to her second climax of the night. He could feel that his control over his own was slipping, so he slowed down as her body relaxed a little, and he eventually stopped, but kept himself buried inside.

Taking a few moments to catch his breath, he leaned down and gave her a deep kiss, letting his heart rate slow down for a moment. But he didn’t wait long before pulling out of her. He had her get onto her hands and knees, wasting no time before he buried himself in her again, almost immediately settling into a rough pace, his hands gripping onto her hips tightly.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:40 pm

“I hope so” Emmie said with a smirk when he said he planned to ravish her, she knew she was going to be in for a long night with the man above her but that just made her more eager. When he started to move at an even pace a soft moan left her as she relaxed enjoying what he was doing to her, when his thrusts became deeper and faster her back arched and she groaned in pleasure “Oh god…mmm that feels good” she got out as she dug her nails hard into his shoulder and bicep showing him that he was hitting all of the right spots. Right in that moment Emmie knew he could have done whatever he wanted to do and she wouldn’t have cared in the slightest, all of the other men she had been with before Angelo had never made her just want to roll over and let them do as they wished to her. But he did and she didn’t know why. It wasn’t too long from his deep and rough thrusts before she reached a second climax making her inner walls squeeze him tightly as she moaned eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:28 pm

The little sounds she made were wonderful to him, and he wanted to hear them over and over. He could feel her insides holding onto him, coaxing another groan out of the man. He looked down at her when she said he could be as rough as he wanted to be with her, and he chuckled as thoughts of all the places and positions they could do this in ran through his mind. “That’s good to know, because I plan to ravish you tonight…” The man started at an even pace, but soon his thrusts went deeper and became rougher with time. He was going to make good on that statement, wanting to make her climax over and over, until he couldn’t take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 11:10 pm

Emmie opened her eyes and licked her lips slowly when he said that he loved it when she said his name, “I like saying your name, Leo” she purred with a smirk. His husky voice made her just want to hear him speak like that all of the time, returning his kiss happily she gasped against his lips before she moaned when he buried himself into her. Putting her right hand on his shoulder and her left on his bicep she nipped gently at his bottom lip, “Be as rough as you want handsome” Emmie said with a smirk as she rolled her hips wanting to feel him move. She was the kind of girl who didn’t care how she was treated during sex as long as she got off and the person she was with got off as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next