Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:35 pm

Angelo made a noise when she said his uncle had pretty much threatened to tie her to a chair if she left. “Sounds like him…” With his earlier revelation, he was pretty sure why his uncle had did that, and deep inside he was glad his uncle had said that. He wasn’t sure how he would have reacted had he woke up and she had not been there. Hearing her joke, he smiled, looking over at her. “I highly doubt Troy would have let you run around without anything but my jacket to wear.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5808
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:30 pm

Studying his face Emmie settled back onto the chair as he explained that it had nothing to do with her, letting him take her hand Emmie tipped her head to the side a little "You could have been shot because of me...or at least my father" she said softly "Wouldn't be the first time someone has done something like this to get to him" Emmie added with a frown. When he said that she didn't have to stay she laughed a little, "Your uncle told me he would have me tied to the chair if I tried to leave" she said with a grin but she shook her head a little at him with a smirk "Also, I don't think people would have appreciated a mostly naked woman walking around in just a leather jacket" Emmie joked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:03 pm

The man looked at her when she said she was sorry he was shot, and his expression took on one of slight irritation. “This had nothing to do with you. I’ve only been in town for four days. Whoever had that person Hunt me, they have been having me followed way before I came here for my job.” He shifted the hand closest to her, and he took one of her hands in his. “You didn’t have to stay here with me, but thank you for doing so.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:51 pm

"He tried to tell him he could touch you if he wanted...so I told him I didn't care if he was the Pope" Emmie said and bit her bottom lip before she laughed softly. Watching as he rubbed where the bandages where she shook her head slightly when he said that it was the first time being shot outside of a combat zone, "Hey, girls like guys with scars" she said with a grin before she got off of the chair and leaned into him and placed a soft kiss on his lips "I'm sorry you got shot" she said softly with a small frown when she took her lips from his with a soft sigh. She couldn't help but blame herself because if she hadn't of left Angelo wouldn't be in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:31 pm

Angelo chuckled when she said what she said to his uncle. “He must have loved that.” Letting out a faint sigh, he raised his hand and carefully rubbed the area of his bandages over where he had been shot. “That really hurt…” He muttered, his mind casting back to that moment. He knew his uncle had most likely sent someone to case the area and try and find a trail. “First time I’ve ever been shot outside of a combat zone.” He said, trying to make light of the situation.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:17 pm

Emmie looked at Angelo and she nodded her head a little when he asked if his uncle had showed up, "Yeah he did....wanted to know if I saw who shot you" she said softly with a small frown before she carefully got off of the bed and moved back onto the chair she had spent so long sitting on. When he asked if he had woken her Emmie smiled a little and shook her head "No...I haven't exactly been sleeping since you came out of surgery" Emmie said with a small laugh, she had no doubt that she looked quite a sight wearing only Angelo's jacket and looking tired as hell. "I didn't who your uncle until he told me who he was so I told him not to touch you" Emmie laughed softly with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:10 pm

Angelo watched her in silence as she sat up, slowly coming to a realization that was severely alarming, and he quickly shuttered it away into his mind, not wanting to think about it right now. “About an hour I think….” Closing his eyes, he let out a low sigh. “My uncle showed up here…didn’t he?” The man had been out since they put him under for surgery, so it would be kinda odd that he would know that. “You looked like you were sleeping pretty well… I didn’t wake you up, did I?l
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:05 pm

Emmie made a small noise in her sleep hearing Angelo chuckle, opening her eyes slowly after Troy left she looked around sleepily before she looked at Angelo and she gave him a small soft smile. "Hi" she said softly a tired look on her face as it took a moment for her to really register that Angelo was awake, slowly sitting up so not to jostle him Emmie gave a small groan her back sore from sleeping on her side all night "How long have you been awake?" Emmie asked him with a small frown before she looked off to the side still frowning "How long have I been asleep?" she asked more of herself not remembering falling asleep at all.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 5:49 pm

Troy was damn silent when he wanted to be, and he came in at about eight am. He came up short when he saw that Angelo was wide awake. “How are you feeling?” Angelo looked over at him. ”Mostly sore, honestly. Is this how it is for you guys when you get hurt?” Troy smiled faintly. “Yeah. Once you are up, we need to talk about you being so damn stubborn about your transfusions.” Angelo chuckled quietly, turning his head slightly to look at Emmie. “She’s been here since you were brought it. We’re going to let her sleep.” the man turned and left the room.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 5:21 pm

Giving a nod of her head as she listened to Troy explain what Angelo would need to do when he woke up to be able to leave, turning her head a little she watched as the two of them left. Waiting until she heard the door shut Emmie sighed a little before she carefully moved onto the bed making sure not to touch Angelo's chest as she moved, placing a soft kiss on his cheek she sighed softly "I'm sorry, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me" Emmie whispered as she settled her head on the pillow. It wasn't long before Emmie fell into a light sleep which was broken every time she heard someone walk by the door, every time she woke she checked on Angelo before settling back down. After several hours Emmie fell into proper sleep after the sun had set and she slept all through the night the fact that she hadn't let herself sleep finally catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 5:09 pm

Troy glanced over at Arturo, and the man shook his head slightly. Troy then looked over at Emmie for a moment before looking at the transfusion machine. “He has another two hours with that. He has to wake up, and be able to walk without assistance down the hall a couple of times before he can leave.” He glanced at the watch on his wrist. “With his past track record, I’d say he will be awake by tomorrow.” Thinking for a moment, he went over and grabbed Arturo’s arm. “As long as you don’t put pressure on his chest, you can get up into the bed with him if you want to get some light rest. The nurses wonKt bother you.” Ignoring the look Arturo gave him, Troy dragged him out of the room, leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 4:58 pm

Emmie turned her head and looked at Troy with a raised brow when he said that his parents were 'hunted', "Hunted?" she asked with a frowned before she shook her head "You know what, don't try and explain it, I've been awake too long" Emmie muttered with another shake of her head. She knew she could have gotten sleep but Emmie didn't dare let herself fall asleep as she didn't want to have nightmares, at lease not in a hospital. "How long do you think his going to be here?" she asked wanting to know when she would need to call one of her friends to grab her some clothes from her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 4:51 pm

Troy looked over Arturo when the man didn’t respond to her question, and he sighed at the man, before looking over at Emmie. “Charlie is my adopted mom. My parents were Hunted, and she took me in.” He could feel Arturo staring at him, but despite Arturo’s power and status, Troy was not scared of him. He couldn’t give the woman intense details, but she would find out eventually. He had a feeling that Angelo was going to tell Emmie all of this later anyway.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 4:37 pm

Emmie raised a brow at Troy when he said that someone called Charlie would kiss his ass if he left with the scrubs making her rolls her eyes a little, "Fine they can just sit there" she said with a shake of her head. Moving her chair a little closer to the bed Emmie placed her right foot on the edge of the bed frame as much as she could getting comfortable, "Who's Charlie?" Emmie asked as she watched Angelo's chest rise and fall with her head tipped to the side a little curious as to who Charlie was.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Troy couldn’t help but let out a low snort of laughter at her words. “If I go back out of here with those, Charlie will kick my ass, and I don’t feel like being a patient in my own hospital.” Arturo glanced over at the man, raising an eyebrow. “Charlie is here?” Troy nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. “Of course. When she heard the special code over her radio, she came right over. Angelo may not have lived with the Family for very long, but still. He will always be a part of it.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 4:14 pm

Emmie crinkled her nose a little at Arturo when he said that if she tried to leave he would have someone tie her to a chair, she had already been tied to a chair before and she didn't fancy having that done again "If you're going to have someone tie me to a chair, at least knock me out first" Emmie said rolling her eyes a little. Looking at the doctor when he came in her eyes followed him closely, listening to Arturo say he only had eyes for Troy she couldn't help but smile a little. Looking at the scrubs that were set on her side for a moment Emmie looked back at Angelo with a shake of her head "I'm good. I'm sure there is someone around that needs those more than me" she said casually, she wasn't planning on leaving the room without Angelo so she didn't see a problem in only wearing his leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:56 am

Arturo let out a chuckle when she returned and sat down, declaring that she wasn’t going anywhere. “I’d have Troy tie you down to a chair if you even tried to leave. That foolish boy there would have quite the issue without you here.” He went quiet as Troy came in with the blood and the transfusion machine, setting it up, hooking Angelo up to it. The doctor glanced at Emmie for a moment, before looking over at Arturo with a questioning look. The Sicilian man let out a chuckle, his hands raised slightly. “Eyes only for you.” Troy let out a snort and left the room, coming back with a set of dark red scrubs, setting them on Emmie’s side.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:41 am

Listening to Arturo she shot a glance at him when he mentioned her parents, "They wont care. Why I am here is my business and they stay out of my business for the most part" she said calmly before she got to her feet and looked at Arturo fully not caring that without her high heels on she was much shorter than him. "And besides, most of the staff here know me well enough to not tell my parents I'm here" Emmie added with a shrug of her shoulders before she headed into the private bathroom in the room, closing the door she set about getting herself cleaned up in the shower. After a while Emmie walked out of the bathroom wearing only Angelo's leather jacket but she had done it up enough that she was somewhat decent, walking back over to the chair she had been sat in Emmie sat back down on it and got comfortable tucking one of her legs under herself. Now that she was clean Emmie felt tired and she propped her right elbow on the arm of the chair and rested her head on her hand as she fought to stay awake, "I'm not planning on going anywhere just in case you're wondering" Emmie said casually with a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 7:23 am

Arturo stood there and watched how she interacted with Angelo, and he could see the writing on the wall, clear as day. Dammit, boy. What in the hell have you been doing? The man leaned back slightly with his arms crossed over his chest. “I don’t know who did it but I know what they are… and who ordered the hunt.” The word at the end was hard, and it was obvious Arturo was not pleased at all. “You really should wash up. Who knows how long it will take before the hospital staff notify your parents that you are here.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:53 am

Hearing the alarm go off she couldn't help but jump a little at the sudden sound, seeing the doctor come in Emmie relaxed a little but frowned slightly listening to the two men talk. Hearing the word hunter she glanced over at them before she returned her attention back to Angelo, sighing softly she ran a hand through her hair a little and tucked it behind her ears. Seeing the doctor leave Emmie glanced over to Arturo for a moment before looking back away, "You know who shot him?" Emmie asked softly a slight tinge of anger to her words. Most people who knew her knew that Emmie didn't handle her emotions well because of what she had gone through when she was younger, leaning forwards in the chair Emmie adjusted Angelo's jacket she was wearing as she reached out and gently touched the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:44 am

The man laughed at her actions and tone. “Hmm… Interesting reaction there.” His spine straightened and his gaze hardened when the display that show blood pressure dropped. Only two seconds of alarm was all it took before a doctor came in. The man was dressed in dark scrubs, dark red hair pulled back at the base of his neck. Arturo stepped back and let the doctor go over, and check the machine. “Last transfusion date, Arturo?” The man thought for a moment. “One month.” The doctor cursed and turned. “He needs it twice a month. Your entire family knows that, Art.”

Shaking his head, he called for a nurse after giving the man some special meds into his IV to help him regulate his blood pressure. “You need to find that Hunter, A-“ The doctor froze, seeing the look that Arturo gave him, and he glanced over at Emmie for a moment. Walking up to Arturo, the man leaned in. “The fool took a job protecting someone of a wealthy family. She is going to find out eventually.” The two stared at each other for a moment, before the doctor left to get the blood transfusion prepared.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:30 am

Emmie straightened her back a little when he spoke about there being no fear in her, watching as he shifted the sheet to cover Angelo back up she fixed him with a firm gaze. "I don't care if you're the Pope. Don't touch him" she said firmly her eyes locked on the man, when he asked her if she had seen anything she raised a brow slightly "Ya know, I did see something...I just saw my bodyguard get shot" Emmie snapped sarcastically before she looked back at Angelo with her jaw clenched. She knew if she had seen who had done it she would have made a few phone calls to some of the men who she knew worked for gangs to deal with it, "That what you wanted to know?" she asked with an almost sweet tone to her words as she kept her eyes locked on Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 6:16 am

The man shifted his gaze over to her, and stared at her for a moment before he let out a chuckle, adjusting the sheet so it was pulled up snugly to Angelo’s neck. “No fear in you.” He turned slightly and looked at the readings on the machine. “I will touch him if I choose to. He is my sister’s son.” His expression turned into a slight frown, arms crossed over his chest. “I told him this was going to happen… Did you see anything?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 11:03 pm

Emmie seemed to snap out of wherever her mind had gone and she looked at the man who had come in and she narrowed her eyes a little as she watched him like a predator. "Who are you?" she asked with a frown as she stopped herself from moving in the chair to smack his hand away from Angelo, she was okay with the nurses and doctors touching him but she didn't want anyone she didn't know touching him while he slept. Running her eyes up and down the man Emmie raised a brow at him, she didn't care if Angelo knew he she didn't and didn't want to trust him as far as she could throw him. "Don't touch him" Emmie said in a low voice that showed that she was not playing, even though she didn't look like much Emmie wasn't a girl to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:54 pm

“Go on, now.” A new voice with an Italian she had never heard before echoed, and the nurse quickly left as soon as she wrote down Angelo’s vitals. The man standing in the door was of equal height to Angelo. He had jet black hair that looked slightly blue in the hospital room lights, eyes a deep red that looked a lot like brown, and they held a strange hardness to them. He was dressed in black suits pants, and a dark grey suit vest over a button up white shirt, with a dark red tie. Walking over to the other side of the bed from where she was sitting, he reached out and lifted the sheet that was covering the young man, he check the bindings the hospital had put over his bandages. “……” The energy radiating of the man was oppressive, the man suppressing anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)   Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodyguard of Mine (open m/m)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next