Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 10:18 pm

TYLee started feeding him berries from the top of his head, "I think Zuko was gonna tell her he loves her." She whispered

Zuko looked at Bog, "Well, they were pretty spooked. I found some of the hunters still hurting. they told me that they felt like some force forced their bodies to move." He looked at Bog again and smiled, "They said they would be leaving the area in two days but sounds to me that they might plan to come back with stronger forces." He leaned down and picked up the spear, "I was dropped off by boat after a month of travel, so, two months minimum. Three if we are lucky." He started walking to Bog and greeted him, " So, I'm Zuko. and you are the Demon Wolf. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 9:25 pm

Bog felt Ty Lee climb onto his back and used his horns as handles to keep her upright. "You know, I only allow you to do this right? Consider it a privilege" he told her. He sighed heavily. "I don't know what a lover spat is, but I hardly see any spit on the ground" he said. He sighed. "Why do you humans get mad over things that you don't have control over?" he asked.

Mai frowned. "Vaporized?" she muttered. She looked back at Bog and sighed. "Well, yea...that's Ty Lee alright, and I guess she married the Demon wolf...willingly mind you"

"What moment?" Bog muttered.

Mai offered Zuko a hand to help him up. "Zuko, do you know much about the Demon wolf?" she asked him curiously. "Just how scary is he? Is he scary enough to keep off bounty hunters?"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 8:52 pm

Tylee was watching as she just climbed up on Bog's back, "I like that your huge, makes it easy to see things far off." she hugged him softly, "Looks like a lover spat. mean they care for each other. and are just mad because they were worried."

Zuko stood up glaring back, " I almost was! My sister vaporized that water-bending girl, there was nothing left of her but a pair of smoking legs! I froze I-i couldn't move." He calmed not wanting to lose control, " I've been searching for you, Ty Lee, any of my remaining friends. Ever since I escaped." He looked at Mai,as a tear rolled down his face. "I....wait is that Ty Lee on top of the Demon wolf?"

Ty Lee waved, " Hi, Zuko!"

"Ummm, sorry for ruining the moment," Zuko shrugged, " I can't live without you Mai."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 11:21 am

Bog made an awkward face as he was pulled back and made to look like Ty Lee had him on a leash, which it was rather humorous to see such a big monster manhandled by such a tiny woman. Their relationship was pure.

Mai's eyes widened seeing his face fully. She got angry with him and jabbed her finger into his chest enough to push him down. "I thought you were dead! Do you know what you put me through!? How could you let yourself get caught!?" she shouted at him.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 11:08 am

TY Lee stayed to the side of Bog and listened carefully to what was going on. She did hear Zuko's voice and pulled Bog back a little, "Mai can handle this, let's just step back and watch." she whispered to Bog.

He removed his helmet showing off his long slick black hair and that familiar scar. " Nothing gets past you Mai. YOu have no idea ho--" He felt her push him down as he looked up at Mai. He was right there was going to be a fight.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 10:22 am

Bog made a face feeling it was a bit of an over simplistic explanation of what was going on, but at least Mai bought it. His attention was best spent on this new potential foe coming towards them. He saw the man throw his spear to the side, and he glanced over at Mai. "Careful, he could have secondary weapons"

Mai sighed. "I'm well aware of the danger, just back me up. If he does anything funny, then you can show me that bonebending talent of yours" she said loud enough for Kouzo to overhear her. She would then gesture for him to follow as she made her way over. She saw his face and narrowed her eyes. "Zuko?" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 9:55 am

TY Lee tilted her head and took a moment to think of her answer, " Well, I thought if I focused it through my chi-blocking techniques I could grasp the feeling. Then from there, I took it to form it to make a blade." crossing her arms and gave a nod, "As long as i focus it comes naturally." She looked in the distance seeing the lone hunter and Bog's reaction. She pointed two fingers at the hunter but stopped when Mai said not to attack.

Kouzo noticed that they saw him, throwing his spear to the side. He raised his arm and shouted, " I just want to speak with the black-haired woman. I mean no harm. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 9:03 am

Bog and Mai were both impressed with how quickly Ty Lee was evolving her air bending. Bog could kind of figure out what she was doing, and he could appreciate her imagination. Mai was beside herself. "Ty Lee...have you had bending training before? You can't tell me that you are picking this up in the last fifteen minutes"

Bog chuckled. "It's all about density" he said before he looked to Ty Lee. "Hey, you care to explain what principles you are using?" he asked before his ears perked. He glanced back down the mountain at the edge of the forest and the meadow. The hairs on the back of his neck began to stand up as he growled lowly.

"What's wrong?" Mai asked. She looked in the direction he was looking, and her eyes narrowed. "Don't attack...there's three of us and one of him. It could be an ambush"

Bog gulped and sighed. "Agreed"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 8:45 am

Ty Lee was a bit lost in the conversation so went back to trying to focus on air bending. Taking a log she took a breath and poked it with two fingers to see if she could use air to puncture it. after seven attempts she burst a hole through it. Then began wrapping her hand in an air blade. After the third attempt, she sliced it in half.

Kouzo watched the woman train, " Air bending? Hmm okay, that's interesting." He gathered his things and took a quick snack, "Okay, should get there in a bit. might have to do a quick fight, but should be good in the end." He started walking down to the home, They would see him coming, but he hoped this was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:44 am

Bog did not know about this Aang person, so he focused more on Ty Lee's discovery. He would continue to take the conversation to a darker route much to Mai's chagrin. "It takes five minutes for a human to survive without oxygen. The brain decomposes slower in cold temperatures" he pointed out.

A bunch of goosebumps formed on Mai, but you would have never seen it with her robes. She was tempted to ask him how he knew this, but then again, she did not want to risk reminding him of the Laboratory that he was confined in for so long. "Um, how about we talk about something more...pleasant?"

Bog shrugged. "Just thinking out loud. There's so much overlap that Air bending can do that other elementals can do. Hell, I just figured out that if I create lightning with volcanic ash. I'd find ways where these elementals overlap and use it to trick my opponents in how to counter them"

Mai just got some insight into how the mind of Bog works. "Interesting..." she said before she leaned into the fence post. "Do tell Mr. Bonebender. Have you discovered new forms of bending?" she asked.

Bog shrugged again. "Don't know if it's not been done before, but...I've found some interesting applications" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 10:04 pm

TY Lee looked at Mai as she theorized about her. " Well, I guess that might be true. I know when i watched him fight he does a lot of acrobatic stuff." she took a deep breath and tried pushing air a little, " Huh, maybe if I can get good with it doing the laundry would be so much easier. oh, and fighting too." she thought of something dark, " I could even suck the air out of people's lungs and watch them suffocate." she gave a bit of an evil laugh. " or not...."

Kouzo made it to the ridge overlooking the volcanic plain. He saw a home in the distance. taking a telescope to look around it. " Hmm, three people. or... hmm is that the man-beast that guy was talking about? Looks like they are talking." He didn't recognize the woman with long brown hair, but the other he knew, " Mai."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 4:46 pm

Mai and Bog were curious as to what she was doing, and Mai noticed the dust stirring. "Whoa...is that Earthbending, or are you Airbending?" she asked.

Bog stared at the dust. "Looks like an awakening of some sort"

Mai stroked her chin. "Hmmm, you know Ty Lee...I have notice how alike you and Aang look. For all I know is that you have Air Nomad in your blood. Makes sense how you are always wondering around" she quipped.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 4:03 pm

TY Leee was puzzled it felt like she pushed off of nothing. She got back on the fence and tried again. This time she was able to keep steady on the invisible thing as dust stirred under her., " Whoa, Mai Look OWch." She lost concentration and fell off. She got up and dusted herself off.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 10:51 am

Bog made a face. "Still...all this stuff...really hard to relate to. Why would a guy want a cannonball to the gut? Is it a real?" he asked.

Mai giggled to herself when Ty Lee fell. "Loosing our touch, are we Lee?"

Bog reached out to help his wife up. "Are you okay?" he asked. At that moment for Ty Lee, there was something special that just happened...like four energies had just sparked from out of nowhere inside her abdomen below her hips.

Mai looked to Bog curiously. "Do you have selective hearing or does it take you a couple of times to figure stuff out?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 9:23 am

TY Lee Rubbed the back of her head, "I guess I should have told you that Mai. he only knowledgeable in certain subjects." she started to perform her balancing on the fence, " A circus, I think I told you a bit. It's where people go to see fun stuff. like animals and acts of daring. like a guy taking a cannonball in the gut or watching people in acrobatics act very high up." She pushed herself off she was going to land on the ground with her hands, but a strong gust of wind pushed her up. Making her fall on her butt, "Ow! What was that?!"

Kouzo made it to the forest edge as he saw a few more hunters in the area, still hurt, "I guess this is where you fought that fugitive. the leader is waiting back at camp. you have two days. " HE stomped his spear on the ground, "I was told to scout ahead, and get info on that manbeast." He watched as the men left. They handed him Mai's knives some extra weapons and a ration or two. He thought these hunters were kind of alright.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 10:50 pm

Bog shook his head when she said that times are tough for him. "No...I'm in a better place. Times are tough for you. Must be difficult being in high society and living here" he said.

Mai closed her eyes. "You are in a way better place. As for Ty Lee, she is in a good place. She's always wanted to stand out, and...having you for a husband will certainly achieve that. She did not tell you that she was a circus performer did she?"

"I don't know what a circus really is" Bog said.

Mai shrugged. "Do you really?"

Bog nodded. "I was only taught about things related to fighting and survival. Nothing else mattered. I can follow some things once it's explained to me, but I will just let you do the thinking with human stuff. I cannot relate to most of it"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 10:06 pm

Ty Lee was still pouting at Bog, but softened when being called a good wife. and she held him when he spoke about his past. "I know times were tough for you. it's good you are talking about it." she still had a hard time understanding what Mai and him were talking about, but got the super warrior part of the conversation. "Well, sweetie, they did, but you decided on a peaceful life." she looked out into the wilds they live in.

Kouzo walked to the forest only to look back at Quivle. He was happy that their attire was pretty uniform, which made it easy to blend in and hide one's identity. He looked at his missing arm and sighed, he was still getting used to it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:31 pm

Bog smirked at her almost as if he knew but was playing with her. Mai caught onto the smirk and wondered just how much he knew and how much did he pretend not to know. "I don't know what you mean Ty Lee, he's clearly playing with you" she stated simply.

Bog continued to happily munch on his sub. "You're a good wife" he told Ty Lee. He then took a moment to pause and give things some thought. "I'm sorry about losing it earlier. I...just have really bad memories" he apologized to them. He stared into the table. "I am what is left of a program to make the perfect super warrior" he told them.

Mai crossed her arms over her chest. "I've heard of it, but I thought it was just a story to get the Fire Nation paranoid about others on the outside plotting against them"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:12 pm

Ty Lee looked at Bog as he ate his sub, " Salty SALTY!" She pouted and sat down near Mai and whispered, " I have so much admiration for you, now." She smiled as she ate her sandwich, "oh and i bought it in the village yesterday before we left." She looked at the garden and hoped to get things going pretty soon.

Quivle was carrying one of his men and noticed someone new in the hunter attire. " You there new recruit? I need you to scout that forest on that ridge. Be careful a beastman lives in there. " He noticed something about the recruit, "Our arm... Be extra careful. No shame in running, just extra chores. Your name?"

"Hee, be pretty hard either way with one arm. Kouzo." Looking at the leader through the slits in his helmet, "A spear if you would."

Quivle gave a nod giving him a decent spear and three more days of rations, "We lost a good amount of men. just to the runaway Mai." he bowed to him, "Don't lose your life out there. we leave in two days. Just get information about the demon wolf Beastman. and come back. or we will leave you here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 8:23 pm

Bog stared at Ty Lee blankly. "There's sausage between my legs?" he asked. He looked down already forgetting the reference Ty Lee made about him earlier in the day. Mai smacked herself in the forehead, which it was going to be a regular occurrence for her. At least she had some understanding as to why he was like this despite it being annoying. Bog followed Ty Lee after she mentioned food. "That sounds good" he said.

Mai waited for the sandwiches, which she was surprised that there was bread. "I didn't know you could make bread?" she said in astonishment. She went straight faced after hearing loud crunching sounds coming from Bog and his sub.

Bog looked down at her with his head cocked to the side. "Saily? What does that mean?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 7:49 pm

TY Lee giggled and pointed down to his cock, " I think she means your sausage between your legs." she let go of Bog and walked to the house, well, how about we get something to eat, i bet that will make everyone relax a bit more." She smiled and started to make something light. she thought it was best to get their minds off about Bog. She made a plate of sandwiches for herself and Mai and a large sub for Bog, she looked up at Bog, " Might be a little saily."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:31 pm

Mai could see that Ty Lee's heart was in the right place, and she was not going to give her shit about it. She allowed Ty Lee to explain what love was just so they could have their moment.

Bog listened to Ty Lee carefully. "So, you like only one type or male? So then if you see other males like me, then you love them too?"

Mai sighed and cleared her throat. "It means that she has an emotional attachment to you...the kind where she wants to reproduce with you and raise children with. It means that she does not see you as expendable or disposable. You make her feel whole" she explained.

Bog scratched at the back of his head. "Oh...well I love you too" he told Ty Lee. He would then give her a hug before Mai cleared her throat.

"Bog...what I told you...don't get it confused with the love for food or other kinds of love. I'm just telling you the kind of love Ty Lee has for you. The one that a wife has for her husband...I can tell you that she has to really love you if she's willing to pleasure you and your monster"

"Monster?" Bog asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:05 pm

Ty Lee froze at what Mai said. there she goes again not thinking things through with her actions, she sighed but heard Bog's question, " Umm Love. That's a tough now. Well, you like eating say berries, but you really like one type of berry. you would say you love them. I like my friend Zuko, but I love my Husband Bog so that's why I married Bog." She looked to Mai for any more examples hoping she could provide some.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 4:26 pm

Mai clasped her hands together. "Uh, Ty Lee...maybe travel is not the best thing for him right now. I don't think being around a bunch of creatures that stresses him out is something that he needs right now" she said.

Bog was settling back down to Ty Lee's humming and other expressions of affection. He gulped when she told him that she loved him. He froze at this. That word felt foreign to him. "L-l-l-love? What is the meaning of this word?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 4:11 pm

Ty Lee watched as Bog's fur relaxed, " There we go, I know your past hurts Bog. I'm here for you. You are doing great." She hummed to him for a few minutes as she petted him. "Let's go with Mai's idea, and while we are there we can eat a lot of food. I made some things to sell too." She stilled was petting and showed him as much affection as possible. " I love you so much and you are so brave. I know you have a bad past, but I am here for you, and when you are ready you can tell me. okay?" She scratched under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next