Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collapse the World [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Collapse the World [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 8:00 pm

Akemi nodded and pondered about it for a while longer. "I sometimes wonder if whatever thing that came out of that accursed well that took my beloved's life if he would have brought fourth such a catastrophe. From what I've seen, he had already ended one world" she said before she took in a deep breath and sighed heavily. "That thing did not get killed off outright. It was merely separated from the jewel. I had entombed it in ice and disposed of the jewel" she stated. Toki gulped and rubbed her arm. "Does...Papa know this?" she asked. Akemi shook her head. "That thing cannot be killed...I was hoping that Meidou Zangetsuha would have been mastered when I got to telling him" she explained.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 9:52 am

It had not even occured to Koraleine that her gods might exist in this world. "It has been relatively silent since that day, I assume. Unless something were to happen to cause a world-wide catastrophe, or something that would affect them directly, my gods at least would not even bother to come out." She looked over at Seshua, who was now absently playing with Rin's hair, a look of sadness on her face. That would be the only outward sign of the demon's grief, as Seshua was always careful to watch her outward expressions.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 5:06 am

Akemi ran her finger through her hair. "I see...I guess that you have something in common with my husband's sort-of deity status. I questioned it, but with how fast his power grew as well as Lord Sesshomaru's, I'm starting to second guess it. I mean, they can open portals into the afterlife and bring the dead back to life. Having said that...it makes me curious if word has spread to other deities about them or if they already know due to their father. Could they be allies? Could they be enemies? or would they even care?" she pondered. Toki stared at her and stopped filling her nails. "Are you worried?" she asked. Akemi crossed her arms over her chest. "You father blew himself up...it's going to bring questions how someone who was destroyed so completely there was not even ash left to be reassembled and be far stronger. Wouldn't even the gods be curious?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Koraleine let out a soft laugh, reaching up to tuck some of her hair back from her face. "I worship both Egyptian and Norse gods. I turned on Set when he attempted to use my connection to his sister and brother Isis and Osiris. He did not take it well, and so he sowed chaos in my life by playing on Samael and I's biggest fear. Uncle Arthur is actually a direct descendant of the Norse god Loki, and because of that, he was able to lift the death curse on Samael. So yes... I do have contact with the gods often."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 7:12 pm

Toki nodded understanding now who set was before she resumed her focus on filing Rin's finger nails. Akemi swapped out for Rin's other foot, and used her mounds as a pillow just as she did with her first foot. "Death's books huh?" she muttered to herself. She did not look away from what she was doing, but she did manage to say. "There are many gods of mischief and chaos out there...sounds to me like you were dealing with a trickster. Do you come across foreign deities that often?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 8:56 am

Koraleine shook her head, getting a flash of anger from the memory. "No... Set came to us, said my mother was on Death's books. He gave Samael a chance to save her." There was a pause, a pulse of crimson light coming from the black crystal in her hand. "He never planned on playing fair." She muttered, running a gentle fingertip over the crystal's surface. She looked up at Toki when she asked who Set was, and she shook her head. "Set is a god from a far away land. A god of the war, chaos and storms. We thought we had him figured out... but we were fooled."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 5:06 am

Akemi observed her carefully, and she understood what happened. "I presume that your mother was already dead, and you attempted to bring her back to life?" she asked. Her eyes narrowed upon her looking very cold. "I presume that this curse is also similar to the one placed on Seshua?" she asked. Toki looked between them curiously. "Who's Set?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 7:57 pm

Koraleine looked down at the crystal she held carefully in her left hand. Seshua got a sudden bad feeling, and she looked over at the young woman. Koraleine could feel several emotions well up in her chest, but a faint pulse from the crystal in her hand soothed them. "In the process of trying to save my mother, he failed and Set gave Samael a death curse. With the help of Uncle Arthur, we managed to remove the curse, but tendrils of it remained. I have been slowly destroying its remains. It makes him very weak, and not even the energy gotten from sex can make a dent in it."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 7:14 pm

Akemi was well into taking care of Rin's nails applying her own concoction to them making them look glossy as well as stronger. "Shush now girl, don't you recognize a female bonding moment when you see it?" she asked. Toki snickered to herself. "Mom loves to do these things...usually she does it with my father if she can't find someone else to groom" she told her. Akemi gave her a look more of confusion. "Hold on now...what's going on now?" she muttered. She was not aware of why he would need to be recovering. "Isn't he an incubus? Isn't there a faster way to recovery?" she asked. She was applying her own biology and physiology as she was sort of like a succubus herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 7:01 pm

The young woman had no idea what was coming, but Koraleine could see it from a mile away, and she had to stifle a laugh behind a hand when Akemi asserted herself. Rin let out a yelp when Akemi took her foot in hand and rested it on her chest. "W-What's going on?" She heard Seshua chuckle under her breath, setting down the brush and playing a bit with the girl's hair before deciding to put it back into a loose ponytail for now. Koraleine looked up at Akemi, smiling faintly. "I am sorry, my lady, but... Samael is still recovering, and I need to concentrate for now. I can transfer concentrated energy to the correct places when he is within this crystal, to speed recovery."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 6:42 pm

Toki laughed at Rin's reaction and shook her head. "You aren't acting like an average human girl" she remarked before she glanced over at her mother. "She's so modest...such a contrast with Uncle Sesshomaru's personality" she said. Akemi nodded in agreement. "I think some of that has rubbed off on him" she joked. She saw this opportunity to get Rin very gussied up. "Oh! I have brought my beauty kit!" she said before she pulled out a case from between her cleavage. Inside was a manicure and pedicure set as well as lipstick and other make-up items for the time period. "I got her feet if you get her fingers" she said before she sat down and rested Rin's foot atop of her massive pillow boulders. "You have such pretty feet!" she complimented her as she started filing. Toki laughed nervously and took one of Rin's hands. "Mom, doesn't that hurt?" she asked. Akemi laughed and shook her head. "No, I'm fine" she told her. She looked towards Kora and smiled. "Well, don't be shy!" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 6:12 pm

Koraleine looked up from her mate's black crystal, from where she was sitting in the west corner of the room, when the three of them walked in. "I told her, but she just won't listen to me." She smiled when she saw Rin duck her head, blushing. "N-no, I'm not. I'm just an average girl." Seshua shook her head with a faint sigh. Walking over, she sat down behind the young woman, reaching out and gently plucking the brush out of her hand. "Here. Let me help you." Koraleine smiled behind a hand, seeing that Seshua still had that motherly aura about her, even with a relative stranger like Rin.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Akemi snickered to herself knowing that Seshua was most likely correct about this. "I may know him better than any of you, but he has in fact changed. I would be a liar if I said that Lord Sesshomaru wasn't my first choice in mates" she told them before they walked towards Rin's hut. Toki was shocked. "Mom? You mean you wanted to be with Uncle Sesshomaru first? I thought that it were a joke" she asked. Akemi nodded. "Yes, I did have a flame for him at a young and early age. It was so long ago, that I think I was even younger than you were" she told her. Toki was surprised at this. "What happened? What made you wish to be with father?" she asked. Akemi closed her eyes and chuckled. "Well that my dear is complicated. I supposed part of it was that I was arranged to marry your father in the first place. I just couldn't see why they saw us as compatible when I was that young. Lord Sesshomaru treated everyone like they were scum. I thought he would treat me different...I was wrong...He hurt me in more ways than one. I thought I was a broken unworthy woman" she said before she shook her head. Toki gulped and stood by the door. "What changed him?" she asked. Akemi shrugged her shoulders. "I think he learned his lesson...this girl may have shown him that humans aren't an infestation. Maybe he had seen why his father fell in love with a human" she told her.

They walked inside and Toki blushed realizing that Rin was pretty much her age relatively speaking. "Oh my gosh, you're so gorgeous!" she remarked. Akemi chuckled evilly. "Well, I can't say he has a bad taste in women" she muttered although she was not trying to say that she herself was not good looking.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Seshua let out a low chuckle, shaking her head at the same time she shrugged. "This man has the same personality I used to have. I think we are more likely to get her to say it to his face, than we are to get him to see it before she does." Watching Akemi send her husband away, she motioned towards Rin's hut. "You first, my lady. You know him better than I do."

Rin sat in her hut, her hair pulled over her shoulder as she brushed her hair with a small collapsible one Kagome had given her for her last birthday.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 3:04 pm

Toki blinked rapidly before she looked at Seshua in shock. "What? Really? No way!" she muttered. She clapped her hands together determined to help Seshua with getting the poor girl to open up to this aloof dog lord. "What are we going to do with this aloof dog lord? How are we going to get him to see that he has an admirer?" she asked. Akemi giggled and looked towards her husband waving him off. "Go and start training InuYasha...I have some things to address with the girls" she said. InuGenki huffed not thinking that InuYasha was awake just yet. After he left Akemi wrapped her arms around Toki and Seshua's shoulders. "Well then...shall we get started ladies?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Seshua glanced over at Toki, weighing her words before she spoke. She walked over and stood to her right, her hands behind her back and she leaned forward to whisper, "This something between us ladies, understand? Lady Rin has feelings for a certain... aloof dog lord, and she lacks the confidence needed to confront him with her feelings. The differences between their... classes and races are significant roadblocks, in her eyes at least."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Toki rubbed her arm noticing that Seshua was staring at her breasts or at least thinking about them. Akemi could not help but giggle at her reaction, but Seshua was right as Toki was already getting a lot of suitors as it was. "I think it's a good idea to stay out here for a few days. All of this talk about bring InuYasha over to the castle and training has gotten me very anxious" Akemi said. InuGenki sighed heavily realizing he did say this and Akemi gave him a look. Toki laughed nervously at her parents cute little mini couple's battles. She looked towards Rin and then back at Seshua curiously. "Um, what are you talking about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 4:41 pm

Seshua looked at the girl, and could already tell she would have been besieged by the men of her world if Toki lived there. "Hmm...." She crossed her arms over her stomach, looking off to the side into the distance. "I think I will spend the next few days here...." She caught Rin looking at her from by her hut, the young woman's gaze on her hidden curse markings. "If that will be okay... It's been a long time since I was such a... rural area." Rin disappeared off into her hut, and Seshua chuckled. "Poor girl... She needs to build her confidence." It had been a long time since she had seen a 'possibility', and the sight of the girl's potential children was adorable. "I wonder if he would accept her feelings anyway?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 4:18 pm

InuGenki nodded at Seshua when she muttered about them mentioning that Kiyohime was a dragon hanyou. Akemi coughed to herself and laughed with her hand covering her mouth. "Oh, well you'll only find others in your bed if you let them know that's what you're into. Then it's a sure thing" she told her telepathically. InuGenki huffed at the thought about his daughter courting. Although, he had already been through this; it was still something that got him very protective. Akemi was probably even more so than he was, but she was great at hiding it. It was easy for her as she was already a cold ice queen. "He will be back" Akemi said. Finally Toki came out from behind the huts, and she had her hands behind her back. She was as beautiful as her mother, but she was having growth spurts in her chest which it was becoming much more apparent despite her wrapping her chest to hide it. "Hey papa! How's training been going?" she asked. InuGenki looked at her sternly. "It's been slow" he muttered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Seshua picked up on the unspoken truth, and her gaze returned to watching as Ryu walking away. "Kiyohime is a dragon hanyou..." Her expression turned thoughtful. "That is something obvious, with the other women around... How likely is it that I might end up waking up and finding others in my bed?" Seshua laughed out loud, placing a hand over her mouth. "Heh... I wonder what courting Toki would be like. Well, I will be there if she ever needs any tips." Blinking slowly, she shook her head. "I will have to get used to the fact that Ryusei brought Inoue back, looking like... that. I have a feeling Ryu will be back...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 2:18 pm

InuGenki scowled at him. "I would expect a child to stumble" he retorted. "Easy honey" Akemi told him as she pulled at his kimono. She then looked towards Ryu amused and shook her head. "Wouldn't it be funny when his journey brings him looking for Kiyohime?" she remarked. InuGenki's eye twitched not wanting to bring up the fact that Kiyohime was a Dragon hanyo. "He's looking for a pure blooded dragon demon" he muttered. Akemi rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself. "My first time with him I felt the same way as you. After a while you grow numb or you like the pain. After giving birth, it's nothing but a mosquito bite...but...I'd have to admit. His kind of love making I can only endure once every three days" she told her telepathically. InuGenki looked towards Seshua and snorted at her question. "Tch, no...Toki has been giving all the men the Kaguya-hime treatment" he said before he coughed. "I'm not making her pick a man...or woman....anytime soon" he told her. Akemi made an awkward face still in disbelief that he was accepting of bisexuality.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 1:24 pm

"We all stumble some times, my lord. All of us." Ryu turned and started to walk away. "Where will you go?" Seshua asked, and he paused, making a lazy wave of his hand. "I am going to make sure those two girls get back to their home safely, then... I don't know. Try to find a dragon demon in this world, learn what it means to be what I am now. Take care, my lady." He walked away and Seshua let out a huff, crossing her arms over her chest. "You are a sturdy woman to handle that, is all I will say." she replied back, smirking faintly. "So... You seen any men that might be worthy of Toki yet?" She asked aloud.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:53 pm

InuGenki gave Ryu a cold look and crossed his arms over his chest. "He's not going to fuck up. We don't accept pieces of trash in our family" he spoke harshly. Akemi could only chuckle evilly satisfied with his reaction. "I agree, and I'll see to it that no weeds are planted in her garden. Only the biggest, thickest, sturdiest, and strongest of trees are allowed" she added. She looked towards Seshua amused. "So tell me...was he everything that you'd expected?" Akemi asked her telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 11:34 am

Ryu let out a chuckle, crossing his arms over his chest, looking over at InuGenki. "Let's see... There is you, her mother, your other ladies, her brother, her other siblings, and now Seshua. I feel sorry for the man who fucks up. If she doesn't mess him up, you and the rest of her family will." He could feel the stare from Seshua, and he gave her a slightly narrow eyed gaze. "I know what you are thinking, Seshua. I still know how you are. I would not turn down the opportunity, but a demon that doesn't know how to be a demon is useless.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 am

Akemi blinked curiously looking towards Toki's hiding spot. "Why is she hiding?" she asked herself. Toki realized that she had been spotted, so she ducked further waiting for them to stop staring at her. InuGenki closed his eyes and chuckled. "Keh, Of course she's very powerful" he said before he gave Ryu a look. "What do you mean you feel sorry for her mate?" he raised his voice. Toki ran across the way hiding behind a hut as all the commotion naturally went onto her father. Akemi did see what she was doing however, but she said nothing but chuckle evilly at how suspicious her daughter was being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collapse the World [Private]   Collapse the World [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collapse the World [Private]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next