Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 3:24 pm

Bog was trembling slightly from his anger, but he allowed her to hold his paw. He glared into the ground intensely, but he allowed her to get into this distance with him. In his mind, she was the mother to his offspring and meant to heal his soul. The fur on the back of his neck slowly returned to normal, but he was long from being okay. There was a darkness to his aura, but there was a faint light to it flickering desperately for hope.

Mai frowned having some vibes about Zuko, but she felt that Bogs might be more intense. Not that it was a competition. "Bog. If you don't want to be called that, then you agree that you don't want that scar on you either. Am I right?"

Bog's head sank low, and he nodded slowly. "How about this...tomorrow we go to the nearest village, and we can see about getting it removed or altered" Mai suggested.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 3:03 pm

TY Lee got close enough to hold his claw. She petted him, " Bog, calm down, I'm here for you." she looked kind of scared, but felt the Bog would relax soon. She was worried about him. hearing all those awful things about his past hurt her too. She readied herself to knock him out . She didn't want to but she wasn't gonna see his bad side today.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 1:23 pm

Bog reached up to cover the scar on his neck. "They treated me worse than cattle! Do you know what it's like to be stuffed into a cell with objects meant to kill you just to test out a theory!? Do you know what it's like to watch your siblings fail those courses only to know that you're next!? The humans didn't care! They made jokes calling it the meat grinder! And those monsters fed us our brothers and sisters!" he shouted at them.

Mai had no idea how horrific the environment he was subjected to. She wanted to ask him more questions but decided not to. She could only imagine it was the tip of the iceberg. "I'm sorry" she said. She turned to Ty Lee. "I would take extra special care of him. Anything that can remind him of his previous trauma, might and will set him off. At least he's not attacking us" she told her. She was not going to bother whispering as she knew he would have heard it anyway. She looked ahead towards him. "Bog...Let us help you. I don't know if we can erase those memories, but maybe we can find someone to tattoo over that scar at least"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 8:01 am

TY Lee was frightened by Bog's sudden outburst, looking at Mai and gulping. She took a breath and approached BOg, " Honey calm down, me and Mai won't call you that. just look at me." She stood in front of him and held her hands making the respect sign. " Breathe in, hold it, Breathe out." She hoped this would work or she would have to block some points in Bog's body to knock him out. " breathe in, hold it, breathe out."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 12:45 am

Bog made a face at her when he was asked about talking about being experimented on. He frowned and rubbed his arm having some traumatic flashbacks pop up. "I...really don't like to talk about it" he said lowly.

Mai's eyes narrowed. "You say he's an experiment? Hmmm...I have heard father talk about some raid on some school in the Earth Kingdom, but...I only was told that they only managed to make hybrid animals. They said they never got to making a human animal hybrid...just that they had plans t..." Mai said before noticed the brand scar on his neck. It was the number 806, which she bridged a connection to it with the word BOG. "Bog? Is that your actual name? or is it 806?" she asked.

A very negative emotion rolled over him, and the fur on the back of his neck stood up. "No! Do Not! CALL ME THAT! EVER!" he shouted at them with a bit of a demonic growl to it. He was snarling and looked about to kill anyone you drew near him.

Mai flinched and shuttered holding her hands up submissively. "I'm sorry...I didn't know" she said before she bowed to him. She glanced back at Ty Lee. "Can you...comfort him. Or at least remind him we are his friends?" she was beginning to see Bog's motivation to learn to bone bend. He was not sadistic like Azula, but instead, he was seeking retribution. What comments she heard him say about humans and what he did, she wondered why he did not slaughter Ty Lee other than her beauty and...she was reading too much into this.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:56 pm

Ty Lee still holding Mai, "Thanks, Mai." Again listened to the conversation and smiled. She knew exactly how to get the information Mai was trying to get " Bog, honey, didn't you say people experimented on you? How about you tell Mai about it?" she nudged Mai and gave a wink.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:41 pm

Mai's eyes narrowed. "At least he can handle you...more than handle you. You found a perfect match. He suits you...l always imagined you becoming a beast tamer. Although, I would have thought it would be for a circus act...not for domestic life" she said before she snickered at the idea of blocking chi. "Have you tried it on your husband?"

Bog frowned. "Is that what you did with my dong last night?"

Mai's eyes went wide. "Do you even have a filter!?"

"No, I'll have to go to the village tomorrow to find one" Bog replied.

Mai slapped herself in the forehead again feeling like she was going crazy. "How is a guy this dull able to use such technical and difficult to use bending abilities?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:17 pm

Ty Lee was content of having fish tonight and began thinking up something to have with it. Maybe lemon herb rice and potatoes. She bearly heard Mai say something like Bog and her were alike. she wrapped her arm around her and sighed, " I know what you mean. Try living with six of me. all fighting over combs and shampoo." she thought about her family and all her sisters, "You know, maybe I should teach you to block a person's chi."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 10:34 pm

Bog looked at the blueprints and he cocked his head. "It's reasonable. I can do this in steps. I can get the sub floors and tunnel done first" he said with utmost confidence. He looked back at the spring. "That water is fed by a glacier and snowmelt upstream, no fish up there, but there is spawning grounds a little downstream once you get past the great falls" he explained.

Mai looked at him curiously. "Is it too late to catch them now?"

Bog shook his head. "I have a stash of them in a frozen spot. I can get some"

"You have a stash? Don't tell me you bury your food like a dog?" Mai asked.

Bog pointed to his wolf ears. "Not a drop of dog in my blood, just wolf, ox, and other things" he corrected her.

Mai let out an exasperated sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "How am I going to deal with two of them. This one is more Ty Lee than even Ty Lee" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:49 pm

Ty Lee rolled her eyes at their conversation. When asked about anything else she needed, " Well, me and Mai finished the blueprints for the home expansion, It may be a little too much, but we will work on it." Looking at the hot springs in the distance, "Does the spring water head to a pond or lake? I was thinking of frying up some fish." Then Looking at Mai, " Mai how does fish sound for dinner later?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:32 pm

Bog was caught off guard to his little wife jumping into him and giving him a huge hug. He reciprocated her huge murring softly. Mai was annoyed at this not that she was in her honeymoon phase, but more that she did not find this kind of happiness for herself. Bog stared at her when it was mentioned that Zuko could fire bend. "That sounds fun" he said. He looked towards Mai. "Are you on or off with him?" he asked.

"That's none of your business" Mai said.

"Okay, you're with him. Got it" Bog said.

"No, I refuse to answer" Mai corrected.

"If you refuse to answer, then why did you speak?" Bog asked. Mai's eye twitched, and she balled her fist up.

Bog shown Ty Lee the fire wood he found. "I got this from a fallen tree. Do you need anything else?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:23 pm

TY Lee nodded thinking about if Bog could make safe tunnels to escape to. "I'm not sure, but it's worth it." She turned and waved at Bog before running to him and giving him a huge hug, " Oh Zuko." She let go and thought. " He's a friend of ours. Black hair, and a huge burn scar on his left eye. Oh, and he can fire bend. " she looked to Mai and whispered, " He's also Mai on and off again umm. boyfriend, if you know what that means." Looking at Bog's hull today, "Oooh, what was got today?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 4:47 pm

Mai had her arms folded over her abdomen like an aristocratic woman, and she looked over Ty Lee's shoulders as she drew. "Are we able to create escape tunnels?" she asked. She sighed heavily while she was being hugged. "I wish I had your optimism, but if he managed to escape...we'll have a chance to build up a resistance" she said.

"Who's Zuko?" Bog asked with his deep and intimidating voice. It was so sudden that it managed to startle Mai.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 4:26 pm

Ty Lee took Mai's advice on the house plans. Taking in her ideas and her points, she was able to make a good plan. Even had some hidden rooms big enough to hide in. and paths for escape. It might be hard for Bog to make these, but they were a great idea. When she finished, she gave Mai a hug, " I hope Zuko was able to get away and fight off pursuers. That he's out there.. you know me, overloaded with hope."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:16 am

Mai shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I think I'd rather be under one roof with you. We would have to burn as much wood heating one big house rather than two smaller ones. I have a suggestion to have two fireplaces instead of using that small little dinky cooking hearth. If you plan to have children with him, and you don't want them constantly taking away from your bonding time because they are too cold, you will need it. I would have it double sided and placed between your room and the kids room...just a thought. You are planning to have children with him right?" she asked. She looked over Ty Lee's shoulder watching her doodle starting to become invested in helping her design the home. She frowned when Zuko was brought up. "I do not know what happened to him. I was in the women's wing of the prison. All I know is that he was to be executed, but the dates kept getting pushed back. To me he both death and alive...if that makes sense. I...hope he's alive, but...I expect him to be dead" she stated solemnly. She turned back to her drawing. "Make sure to have an area inside for Wood storage. Don't want the wood getting wet and going outside in the cold to get more do you?" she asked to change the topic. She pointed out an area outside the entry way. "Extent this out and we can have a mudroom. You can have primary wood storage here and have our winter gear here. Also...keep your shoes here, it will give you less frequency to clean the whole house if most of the outside dirt is in the mudroom" she said. Mai was putting a lot of thought in not only the design of the home but how it would function to make Ty Lee's life a lot easier.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 7:44 am

TY Lee stammered and blushed, "W-well, I am worried, but you could have a separate home, Mai." It took her a second as she just looked at Mai. "I mean I'm sure he can help you out with tasks too." She wasn't really thinking about other more adult things. Taking the parchment paper she began steatching out what she wanted Bog to do. Making an extension off the kitchen area for living and two other rooms. Looking at Mai she finally realized what she actually meant, " OH! you meant that kind of sharing. B-but ummm. " She saddens thinking about it, " D-did zuko...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:53 am

Mai was thinking to herself when Ty Lee rushed in the house and came back out with some parchment paper and a stick of charcoal. She was astonished that she was offering her a bedroom. "You mean, you want me to live here with your...*Gulps*...Husband? Aren't you the one warning me about his musk?" she asked. She did think about the range of freedom that Bog was giving Ty Lee. She sighed heavily knowing full well that the world was looking for her and Ty Lee, and being out with the Demon Wolf would deter people from coming looking for them. He sounded good in the sack based off from what Ty Lee was telling her. "Are you telling me you don't mind sharing Bog?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:12 am

Ty Lee nodded and listened to Mai's sage advice on the matter. She leaned her head on Mai, " Yeah, he treats me pretty good, he even... Oh." TY Lee ran into the house and came straight back, " He's gonna build up the house. I could have him make you your own bedroom/armory. " She was rather giddy about that, " I mean I get to make the plans and maybe help get things done. But yeah, great husband. eats a lot though, I think three times as much as me."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 11:37 pm

Mai stared at her and blushed at how Ty Lee's first time went. "Well...that sounds way more romantic than what I thought him capable of" she remarked. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked away when Ty Lee held her hand. "Ty Lee...a cock that size is always going to hurt, but if you loved it, then that's all that matters. It was your first time...that's always the most painful, but if you do it with him on a regular basis, it won't be as painful. Trust me, when you go without it for long enough, you tighten back up then you have to go through that pain all over again. On a positive note...you'll be plenty stretched out that childbirth will be a breeze for you" Mai said. She sighed heavily. "I don't think he's a bad guy. I'm not going to chew your ass out in your taste in men...from what I see is that he's taking good care of you. Is he not?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 11:09 pm

Ty Lee blushed in embarrassment at what Mai was saying, " No no! He was talking about the dessert Dongo. She went silent for a moment. "Last night... he got candles and put them around the hot spring. and well, that's how I know how big he is. And how much it hurts too.: She blushed abd held Mai's hand, "I-i had sex last night. it was painful, but I loved it." She looked ashamed turning away from mai, " I'm nieve, Mai. I look for the best in people. kinda wish I was more like you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:56 pm

Mai looked at her skeptically about the whole musk thing getting one horny. She made a face after hearing that Ty Lee slept with him on the first night. Though she could understand why the circumstances given the presence of snow all around. She then gasped at Ty Lee's description on Bog's size. "Why are you telling me this!?" she shouted pretending to be offended. She blushed at the thought. "Don't tell me you...after three days?" she asked. She then recollected what Bog said about Ty Lee eating his Dongo when he was not looking. "Is that what he meant when he said you ate his dongo? I thought he was talking about the dessert! Was a vuglar little man!" she shouted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:06 pm

Ty Lee tilted her head looking at Mai. She began to think like really hard about her situation. taking a breath she looked at Mai, " Okay Bluntly. he musk makes you horny. the first night I had to sleep next to him. it was cold." She took another breath trying her best to make this to Mai's critical thinking skills, "we stayed in an Inn in a town north of here. that was night two. I woke up and that feeling was stronger, again in an enclosed space." She remembered something, " I remember that when I was near the store or hearth, I wasn't affected. Last night, I wasn't affected until I was breathing in his fur." TyLee sighed as thinking was not really a strong suit for her, " and i made an observation, He's about yah big." she gestured Bog's manhood.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 5:37 pm

Mai sighed at Ty Lee's oversimplistic view on what danger is. "There's a difference between what you and I can do alone. What I've seen scared away a bounty hunter. I mean, Bog can theoretically make a soldier slit his own throat" she postulated. It was a very terrifying thought, and she could full well see Bog in doing it. Her eyes narrowed to what else Ty Lee mentioned about Bog. "Hmmm...I did see him rendering aid to the injured bounty hunters. Either he's a genuinely good soul, or he's using you" she said. She scowled at her at the mention of the musk making them feel womanly. "Explain? What do you mean womanly?" she asked. She looked down at the mask once more. "He doesn't seem like he's controlling you. If he had, he would not have left us to talk. He even called us out on it" she stated her observations.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 4:59 pm

Ty lee continued messing with the land as she looked at Mai from time to time, "That's my Mai-mai. : she stopped what she was doing when Mai asked about Bog, " Anyone is dangerous when provoked. Even me... " Taking a deep breath as she walked over to her, "He's a really nice guy. He found me in his shed, of course, i tried attacking, who wouldn't attack a huge monster? But I was too tired and passed out he left me out there and well, when i came too. and looked at him one his house you know eating in peace. He offered me a plate, and let me sleep in his home. " she held Mai's hands, "I kinda dig the whole monsterman beast thing he is. Kinda like having a really big dog. Bog is a bit dangerous if you are a woman. He musk... it makes you feel womanly. but I think it doesn't make you under his control or how else could I tell you> Or is that because of it? I don't know. " She breathed in and out and looked at Mai " But still pretty nice. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:45 am

Mai nodded. "It's not just dead bodies. From what I have read is that it's any bone, dead or alive. He could snap you in half if he has the knowledge and power to do so" she said before she stared at her. "Salt bending? That's a problem in another way. It would seem that your friend has some very rare and dangerous bending abilities" she said before she took the mask. She stared at it emotionless. "Is this mask supposed to help with the odor?" she asked. Mai was confused about the musk warning as she felt like she was being told about a negative thing before Ty Lee's ADHD kicked in and said it was a great idea. "Well, I don't really have a choice right now" she muttered. She pursed her lips when asked about how she escaped. "Doesn't escaping prison usually imply you snuck out?" she asked. She looked to the ground. "I took advantage of the riot. Used the guard's uniform until I got to one of my caches" she said which this would explain why she was not in prison clothes and had her weapons. "Is Bog a problem, Lee?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next