Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 5:31 pm

Bog cocked his head cutely, and thought about how he was going to dig out a subfloor with the layers of tuff and andesite. They were technically on the flanks of an active stratovolcano. He can earth bend to clear out the earth, but he could not just do it up and out as it would risk collapsing their home. This meant that it would likely take up a lot of chi to accomplish. "Hmm? Why do we need a seller? We don't have any buyers out here" he said. Bog, you are adorable. He smiled at her planning for their offspring. "I understand...I'm thinking about using the materials that I dig up for the exterior of our home. This rock underneath is layer by layer of welded volcanic ash and andesitic lava. It can protect our home from pyroclastic flows. If I build it right" he informed her of his plan. He chuckled to her smooch. "Yea, just make me a diagram or schematic of what you want, and I'll see what I can do" he said.

They arrived at their already too tiny of a home, and he sat her down on the bed before he placed the rest of their things in the corner. He brought out the candles though and made a circle around their bed. "To answer your question about if I'm worried about living here. I feel that I'm in a good place, but...I pay attention to what the mountain is doing. I'll let you know when to be on alert" he said. He smiled. "This sort of stuff is kind of my area of expertise...I'm not a total idiot"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 4:37 pm

Ty Lee rested a little and thought about it. "I think down and out." her mind was still a little numb from the event, " We need a cellar if there isn't one. and when I give birth if I am you know. then we would need more living space." she did touch his face and lean up to kiss his cheek, "and maybe a little room for myself to work on crafts and stuff."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 10:57 am

Bog did not seem too displeased with her when she apologized for not doing aftercare. He sighed heavily a little discouraged for doing it once a week. "Um...does that include the mouth thing you did? And the special massage?" he asked. He laughed nervously hoping he was not pushing her patience with him. He just discovered a huge major stress reliever, and he always would get stressed out over one thing or another. He saw the shooting stars the same like she did, but he did not associate it with anything. He cocked his head. "What do you mean remodel our house?" he asked obliviously. His eyes narrowed. "You mean make it bigger up, down, or out?" he asked. He was not sure if she wanted a basement, second floor, or an expansion. Right now he just had everything in one space with partitions defining spaces.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:27 am

Ty Lee being cradled in his big arms looked up still tiered, "Sorry I didn't have enough energy to do some aftercare. " She nuzzled close, " but I think if you want to. we could do it once a week." she looked up to see four shooting stars and felt it was like a cosmic sign of something to come. She yawned, "We should think about remodeling our house." she closed her eyes tired, " Mmm that means make it bigger"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:09 am

Bog witnessed her experiencing multiple orgasms...like it was aftershocks. He had no idea that she were going to produce him a litter. He frowned in discouragement. "No? Don't you find this to be relaxing? You sounded like you enjoyed yourself very much" he said seeming to be considering her feelings. He sighed heavily and allowed her to recuperate after having been bred by her giant husband. He would soon put the candles out stepping out of the hot spring, and upon her waking up, he got himself dressed into his nightwear. He would then gather all of their things and carry them and his wife back to their home. His seed settled inside of her being slurped up past her hungry cervix.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:19 pm

Ty Lee couldn't blame her big dummy husband for not knowing such things. she did have trouble thinking straight, but as soon as he said he was going for it her body wrapped his member tightly, As Bog came in her she could feel her body giving fully in as she was going to have to pull him out. Her body orgasmed over and over, " She knew she wasn't going to have his baby, it was going to be a little. She thought of her sisters and looked at Bog, "ahh N-noo. B-But as your wife who is completely yours you just have to pick me up and I will keep you H-happy. " TY Lee smiled before resting her head on his shoulder, passing out.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:53 pm

Being as considerate and delicate as he could be, he bucked his hips into her getting her g-spot and the back side of her love canal. He looked her in the eyes endearingly as he was perfectly comfortable with going at this speed. He kept at it when she told him she was almost there. He did not know for what, but it sounded like she approved of him. He groaned and growled as he felt that build up occurring. "Mmmm, I don't know what that means, but I feel that goo about to come up up, again" he warned her. Gush, Gush, Gush! He pumped her full of his very virile and copious amount of baby batter. He panted heavily and wrapped his arms around her tightly very pleased with his wife. "Can we...do this regularly? This feels nice" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:38 pm

Ty Lee held on to him and looked him in the eyes, " Not all, just me. I'm very flexible, Just not too rough, okay? I don't want to ruin this night." after a few more minutes she moaned, I'm almost there!" she wrapped her arms around his neck and begged, "g-give me your seed, plow it in me." becoming lost it the pleasure she felt it almost at the peak.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:54 pm

Bog smirked and chuckled while he rubbed her back tenderly as she straddled him. He felt her riding him and moaning. He could smell the blood, and he grew concerned. "I smell blood" he muttered. He did not know that he popped her cherry basically. She looked like she was having fun, but he could have sworn for it to be an optical illusion that her belly was being distended. He was already becoming hard again with her moans. He did not know what exactly she meant when she said that she was going to see the future. He then stared at her with shock. "Just what are you made of? Are humans always this elastic?" he asked. He gripped her hips and started to thrust into her, but this whole thing felt wacky to him. "I'm not dreaming am I?" he muttered. She felt so good, he did not know if she was actually enjoying this. He was so worried about breaking her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:45 pm

TY Lee giggled as she took a deep breath, "Why she took her friend's cock d-deeeeeep in her." she sat up and straddled bog, supporting herself, " and rode him like t-this!" she started rapidly riding him beginning to moan in pleasure. A trickle of blood leaked from her pussy. After a few minutes, she paused to look at her belly slightly extended due to Bog's member, "I-i'll be a lit-tle h-honest, when you c-cum in me. I'm gonna s-see the future." Takeing a minute to breathe, Cause all of it will make me look like i'm carrying your child." sweating from the heat and activity she smiled, " I'm gonna l-let you take over, sweety. ahh~~<3"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:54 am

Bog's face was deep red and his heart was still pounding from his most recent round of excitement. He reached around behind her to feel up her hip and rump. "I do, but I uh...I made a promised to you right? Or do you want me to forget about it?" he asked. He listened to her story, and he made a face as he could feel her stretching around his length very slowly. Every so often, he could feel her innards spasm and work in her juices better to make this not sting as much for her. He stared at her blankly at the very short story. "Is that the whole thing, or did you shorten it?" he asked. Though, he was interrupted with another smooch. The story continued, and another smooch occurred after she asked him if he knew what the bunnylope did. Things kind of clicked for him as he reached around behind her head cradling it as she finished completely stuffing his meat into filling her empty void. He growled seductively as he ran his claws over her. "And just what happened?" he asked with his alluring voice.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:39 am

Ty Lee smiled, " Yeah, that stuff can get me to have a b-baby. " she started to lose it, "Anyone watchin' a couple of horny animals can get that." she giggled knowing what he was doing, " Oh okay, well they story goes that a wild and mean wolfbear hoarded all the good berries. One day, he got sick." She tried sliding bog in every so slowly, " But while all the forest critters were taking the berries one bunnylope brought his medicine. and making him feel better." her juices started lubing her up more, " So from then they became friends," she smiled knowing it was the end of that story but started making things up, " But one day, the bunnylope became sick, see she didn't have a mate. because all the others were scared of her friend. But luckily that same friend offered to her." she leaned in about ready, "So you know what the bunnylope did?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:12 am

Bog's eye twitched. "You mean all this white goo? How the hell do you know this?" he asked. Boy was he in for a surprise when he finds out about periods. He was a little embarrassed that he did not know about this, and this stuff came out of him. He gulped as she pushed him down and kissed him. "Um...can you explain the story to me again?" he asked as a delay tactic as he tried to figure out just how to breed her without it being...painful...well too painful. His eyes grew wide when she reached down to align his tip with her entrence and pushing herself into it. Sadly, his member was losing bloodflow due to his refractory period giving his heart a break. He was still turgid enough for her to get him in, and it would actually not hurt as much...just it would be a little awkward not being rigid. He'd be good as new after 5 to 15 minutes.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:45 am

Tylee watched in amazement as all of his seed gushed up and out. Quivering as her legs almost gave out, "I-it's a great show. she said as a load sputtered on her head. She looked at him with lusting eyes, "T-that s-s-stuff will help u-us make children d-dear." she dipped down to wash his seed out of her hair and came up with her hair covering her a little in the face and bosom. she pushed him down softly and kissed him. "This little bunny wants the big kind wolf to breed her." she used her hand to press his tip against her entrance.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:26 am

Bog shivered to her tongue lapsing at his tip as his grapefruits started throbbing and tingling. He looked down at her curiously when she told him that he had a salty sausage. He was amused with everything she was doing to please him. Holding him in place with one hand and pumping him with the other while she licked the tip. "Mmmm...I feel something deep inside...something is filling up" he told her as her finger stroke his underside of his member. He jumped at her jabbing at him, which the sensation stopped. He was not sure what she was trying to do. Her last jab sent a powerful shock up the root of his length into that spot. He shuttered and tensed up making a worried look. "I'm gunna pee! Watch out!" he warned her. It was not urine that came out. Splurt, splurt, splurt! Ropes of white stuff came out with such force that it stuck to the ceiling and slowly stringed down like hot melted cheese falling to the water. He squirted quite a few more impressive amounts out with a little less force before it would his member would eventually stop spasming and twitching with a white at his tip. He groaned and shook finally relaxing. "What the hell just happened? I can hardly hear anything...my heart...feels like it's about to explode from my chest" he asked as he panted. His heart had to work extra hard to keep that organ of his hard and function his other organs. The blood flow to his head was reduced kind of making him...well, a bit stupid.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 8:21 am

Ty Lee lapped up his juices, "Ack, oh that's not what I.." She looked at him with lustful eyes, "it's a salty sausage." going back she used one arm to hold it in place as she continued rubbing it and licking around his tip. her warm juices mixing with the hot spring water. "y-you know how I made y-your arm all N-num T-that not all I c-can do." She used a finger to stroke the underside of his member. She jabbed the underside quickly, but nothing happened, She smiled nervously as she tried a different spot, but still nothing. "Okay let me try one more time," she took a second to think about it and tried near the base, which got a violent twitch. Ty Lee knew what that would do, but did not expect how different the result would be. After all, Bog wasn't normal by any means.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 5:53 am

Bog smiled and growled seductively as she continued to stroke him out of self-gratification. He saw her lustful gaze upon it with the drool coming down her mouth. He sat up for her as she encouraged him to do so. He was curious to see what she was planning after she told him this was much better. He watched her press into his intimidating equine-like member and slid them between her 32DDs. His nose twitched and instinctively spread his legs out to her licking his tip. She managed get out an approving groan from him. "I like this kind of massage" he said. As she continued polishing his eggplant cucumber, he gazed at her 32-24-32 hourglass figure and his sweet nectar oozed up giving off yet more pheromones.

Inside the grotto the air temperature was a warm humid 80 degrees, which was a stark contrast to the sub-freezing 20 degrees outside. Fog poured out of the opening to the grotto as it hit the now very cold saturated air. An extra layer of concealment to give them more privacy to do the dead together. The moon was still out, but it was obscured by the fog. It does not really matter at this point as he was the only thing that mattered. Only thing between Ty Lee and her future children was between his legs and hers. She had already a husband, and she already had his approval. This was going to be tricky for them to do this. This place kind of had him in a comfortable position for her to try things out. What was good for her was he was patient with her, or at least a virgin like her...one that was aware of the challenges their size difference was.

(Jez, he's a very big boy)

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:28 pm

((pulled out the tape for this))

Ty Lee smiled as she stroked it, but her blushing bride face turned into a lusting face as her whole face turned red and drool came down her mouth, " Y-yeah... " she moved in front of him and looked at the situation, She lead him to sit up on the ledge of the spring, "There we go. much better," Ty Lee was still standing in the spring, but with Bog's cock at the perfect height for her to do some wifely duties. She pressed his almost 18" member against her body and between her ample breasts, "Not yet, I want to show you what I can provide." She snickered licking his tip.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 10:57 am

Bog laughed awkwardly. "Yea, well...I may or may not have had a taste of fermented berries before" he said, which he only heard about the process of alcohol making from his time being caged up. He looked at her curiously when she asked him if he did not mind. "Hmm? Don't mind what?" he asked before he groaned and tensed up to her grasping his member before he relaxed to it. He began to swell up becoming turgid in her hand, which she could feel that it was not incompressible. She could not wrap her hand around his entire girth without squeezing. He was now completely erect for her, and it poke above the waterline and past his belly button. He blushed looking away. "Does it please you?" he asked. He glanced back at her and felt up the soft delicate skin on her side. "I uh...I think I know what comes next, but uh...I did promise not to hurt you on purpose" he reminded her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 9:52 am

TyLee shyly spoke, "Well, yeah, I guess you would know what alcohol smells like, This is the kind that you can drink.: she was startled as he wrapped his hand around her nude body, "Y-yeah that's what I was reacting to." she set the bottle behind them, "you don't mind, husband?" she grasped his member and stroke it a little, "I'm sure it's normal, but I actually can't compare. I've never seen a cock before. " she smiled completely unaware, "I can't believe the sight of me naked got you hard already."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 5:48 am

Bog was doing everything recommended to him about making a scene romantic, albeit the hot spring grotto was his spin on it. The candles was just for a bedroom setting. He saw the bottle of wine and stared at it curiously. He cocked his head cutely when she dropped the cups and turned around commenting on something being big. "Huh? What's so big?" he asked obliviously. He watched her hop into the hot water and explained what she brought. He sat down and laid back so his entire body was submerged. "That's like no other grape juice I've smelled before...smells like its got alcohol in it" he commented. He looked to her and smiled reaching out to hook his large hand into her hip and grip her firmly. He sat up and encouraged her to get close to him. He chuckled to himself upon realizing what had intimidated her. "Oh, that...I didn't realize just how big it was. I thought it was normal. I mean, I guess that makes sense given the rest of me" he said before he gulped. "It's not a big problem is it?" he asked her. He almost seemed to have some equine attributes to his length, but it was still technically physically possible for them to breed...with a little preparation and stretching. Ty Lee might need to take control to make it pleasant for her. At least until she acclimated to him.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 11:22 pm

Ty Lee was amazed by the hot spring, but she waited outside the grotto as she saw Bog setting things up romanticly, For a guy who just learned honeymoon he was nailing it. she started undressing putting her clothing in her pack and pulled out something she bargained very hard for. some wine. she took out a couple of wooden cups and walked into the grotto. Upon seeing Bog in his full nude form she dropped the cups and turned around, "t-that's big so so big" She turned slowly and smiled at him, "s-sorry it's just so shocking." hopping in the hot water and moved to him, "I bought some grape juice to help us relax."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:46 pm

Bog's eyes narrowed. "What? Am I nothing but a piece of meat to you?" he asked as he did give her a flex with his bicep that could possibly easily crush a honeymelon. He ate dinner with her and really did seem to enjoy it. He then coughed to her comment. "A simple life?" he asked. He stared at her then gestured to himself as the more than just simple husband...maybe simple minded, but he was certainly extraordinary.

After their meal, he would gather towels and light clothes and a bag. It was the dead of night, and it was cold. He snuck several some candles into his bag, and when he bought her to the hot spring, it was in a grotto behind a waterfall curtain. It was a very private and intimate place. He went past the waterfall curtain, and he started placing the candles around the rim of the hot spring. The moonlight shined through the entrance revealing a nice lunar rainbow inside. What the hell Bog? There was no time to think as he striped himself all the way down, and Ty Lee got to see what kind of heavy equipment her husband was working with. He had probably the biggest pair of punching bags that would make even a moo sow blush. Oh yea, and he had a pretty impressive bratwurst too.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 9:29 pm

Ty Lee smiled there cooking the meat only pausing when Bog didn't get what she meant, "Of course. I was talking about you. husband. I was distracted by how big and strong you are." She brought over two big stakes for him and a crispy sausage. She went back to the stove and then brought over a small stake for herself and a juicy sausage. She bought a small fire in a bowl to place in the middle, "I kinda like this, a simple life."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:45 pm

Bog helped himself to the salad that she prepared for him. He looked at her confused when she made the sexy hunk of meat comment. "Uh, what does sexy mean? What meat in the other room?" he asked. Yes, Ty Lee, you confused him. He was not taught about cultural references and the like. Only things that made him a perfect super warrior were taught to him. She was going to have to teach him how to make babies. Although, he has an idea from watching wildlife and urges he felt, he did not know that was the process entirely. At least he was a quick learner. "Uh...sorry" he apologized. He looked up at her with a mouthful of Cabbage kale. "Last night I just found out what honeymoon and consummate means after you told that lady that we just got married" he remarked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next