Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 3:51 pm

Mai nodded slowly hearing Ty Lee's explanation. "So, how was he any different than those boys on the beach when we went to Lo and Li's vacation house? And yeah, I get that he's the size of four of those scrawny boys put together, but you know...I take it that this is the third day in knowing him" she spoke critically of this. Her face went red when she was goaded into smelling the smell like it was an aphrodisiac. Her eye twitched at this. "Courage? Is that what you call it?" she grumbled.

Bog raised an eyebrow. "Just how close do you have to be to tell if a pupil is round or not? And for your information, I can't see red. I'm color blind" he said.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 7:45 am

Ty Lee took a few seconds to think, "Well, at first he was pretty scary, but the fact he was kind at first did help," Looking back on it, and thought, " I think the pheromones only have me horny. to be honest." She looked out to Zuko and Bog talking, She wasn't sure and looked at Mai, " You could have a big whiff and then go to Zuko.... may give you a bit of courage? hmm."

Zuko laughed a little, "Yes, that's true but if you get that close you might end up dead." He smiled and started explaining, " The difference is that the Baskt pattern goes from head to tail and the Squamy tail to head. Tail to head your dead." He gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:41 pm

Mai looked at the bruises on her neck and blushed seeing they were in the shape of bit marks. She looked happy at least. "Yea...I noticed he's got two sides" she said as she looked away and rubbed her arm. She then shook her head. "No, I'm okay. I'm trying to not breathe through my nose" she said. She then coughed. "So...if it were not for the pheromones...would you still be attracted to him?"

Bog stared at Zuko. "Uh...one's in a basket and the other isn't?" he said being smart with him. He shook his head. "Venomous usually have slitted eyes if they don't have color warnings" he said.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 9:45 pm

TY Lee moved her hair showing a light bruise on her neck, " Yeah, just love nips. He's a beast, but kind and loving when he has to," TY Lee smiled hearing Mai encounter with Bog, " I see. he probably had to deal with that a lot." She blushed a little about the forever love. "Well sure, he's really nice. and loving, but tough and mean to people who piss him off." Ty Lee started to salt and dry the very thin slices of meat. She took a second to notice, " You okay not horny are you. she they were in the house.

Zuko rubbed the back of his head, " well, I guess we could talk about stuff you should know. Here's an easy one, how do you tell a Squamy snake from a Baskt snake? since they look similar and one is venomous." He thought something like this was a good thing to start bonding with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 12:02 am

Bog's stomach growled loudly as Ty Lee climbed up his chest to give him a smooch. "Really? Neither of you could hear me come up behind you?" he asked as he gladly too the jerky from her. His fangs punctured the jerky, and he gave a shift jerking motion with his head like he was a wolf tearing tendons asunder.

Mai shivered to this and rubbed her arm. "Um...he doesn't bite you, does he?" she asked curiously while she walked with her. She took in a deep breath and sighed as she leaped up onto the slab that the house was on. Her thoughts continued to wonder as would anyone trying to grasped how this particular relationship would work.

"You know, he's a lot smarter than what he lets on to be. Back in the forest when I was being hunted down by bounty hunters. Their leader tried to trick him into finding me. I could hear him picking apart the man's empty promises. I could have sworn he was looking at me quite a few times but said nothing. He scared off the leader by bone bending four men. I thought I was a goner when he read the wanted posters that was dropped. I want to thank you for befriending him. I'm glad that fortunes have made a change for us" she explained softly. She smiled. "You are done looking for boyfriends right? He's your forever love?"

Bog looked to Zuko oddly. "Guy stuff?" he muttered. He continued to stare at him blankly not used to carrying on conversations. "Tch, I don't know what you humans even talk about"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:32 pm

Ty Lee laughed a little, " Yeah, I think we should give in." looking at Bog as he held her. He climbed up his chest to give him a smooch. "You are full of mystery, honey. I like it." she jumped off and ate some jerky. Walking around handing it out jerky then heading in the house to slice up meat to make more of it.

Zuko walked over to Bog. "so, um. anything you want to talk about? guy stuff you know" He was a bit nervous about Big as it might be hard to connect with him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 8:05 pm

Mai snorted. "You know I was only joking, but I think he might actually be able to do it" she said before she jumped seeing Bog randomly appear beside her after the mention of jerky. "Eh? Weren't you in the hole?"

"And now I'm out" Bog said simply.

Mai looked into the two story deep hole and the two-hundred-foot-long hole in the wall trying to wrap her head around how he was able to get to where they were so...instantaneously. "Not this big hole! That one way over there!"

Bog's eyes narrowed as he looked over yonder briefly. "That's a tunnel" he said pointing not even answering her question.

Mai's eye twitched. "I know what it is! What are you telling me now that you're a time and space bender now?"

"Oooh! Folding three-dimensional space? Heh, I've been known to fold a piece of paper over or two" Bog said before he gave a sly smile.

"Bog, I'm serious" Mai said.

"I'm magic!" Bog explained before he simulated throwing something up in the air. Mai looked up and Zuko might have been the only one to see it was an obvious misdirect as while the girls looked up, Bog quickly shifted without making much of a sound with his feet. Mai looked down and was shocked before she looked to see that Bog had gripped Ty Lee by the hips.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:36 pm

Zuko took the advice Bog had for him, but rather than fixing the issue with the wood. He fixied the campfire by making it sunken in and adding a wind tunnel to and air in to make it hotter the stones and an oddly circular piece of slate to put over the pit.

" yeah, with the way he digs, you might have been right about tunneling to the earth kingdom city." Ty Lee chuckled but was also thinking seriously about it. "Anyone peckish? I think i still have some jerky and I'll make more of it afterward."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 2:53 pm

Bog nodded proudly with his eyes closed and arms crossed. "I would recommend not using wood with pitch in it. Those explode and shoot embers at the back of your little hut shelter thingy" he said as he had finished the excavation of the basement pit. "Hmmm, I might need that escape passage to serve as drainage as well...I think I can make a refuge chamber too. Hmmm, another phase of the project though" he said before he started the tunnel. It was about his height, and boy did this wolf dig fast with his earthbending powers. He did form stone walls in the lowest floor of the basement. It was looking really nice, and the archways to pass into each room was beautiful as he used different types of rocks to take advantage of aesthetics and strengths.

"Haha! Hey babe! I found a vein of gold! Must be getting close to a dike. I wonder what kind of rock it will have. Gabbro and Granite make for some beautiful countertops and tabletops...easy to clean too. Ooh, if it's Granite I can make glass out of it" Bog shouted before he started rambling about how excited he was to find material for furniture and fixtures

Mai overheard this and started laughing. "Aw, lucky dog. I bet he found where he's digging that refuge" she commented. She shook her head. "You know, I was wondering how he got the glass on his house. He must have a lot of gold"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 1:58 pm

Zuko laughed as he started making a sturdy Leanto. "That does sound romantic, and with a nice fire going we'll keep warm." as he finished it looked pretty good as the bed was off the ground and the roof was better. The fire pit would blow the heat gently so embers wouldn't fly too close and just in case he put a layer of snow on top to keep the roof wet just in case. " Should at least do for the night."

TY Lee lugged the last beam over and started on the planks and wood nails to line and pin the beams vertically and horizontally. She was so proud of the work done. SHe sighed as it took a few minutes to get that done. Walking back to Zuko as he finished his rather complex leanto.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:32 am

Mai shrugged her shoulders. "I'm perfectly fine with whatever so long as its not a prison cell" she told him.

Bog had overheard the conversation but misinterpreted it or maybe had some romantic idea in mind. "Do you want to sleep under the stars tonight?" he asked. He remembered that Ty Lee would rather pleasure him outside where there was not a mess to clean up. He was hoping there would be more as they were trying for a baby after all.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:10 am

Zuko sighed and looked at the pack he had, " Well I do have a tent to fit two people in maybe we could make a temporary home for the night." He looked at Ty Lee, "I don't want to intrude on the lovers after all." His eyes set on the shack on the edge of the property, "We could upgrade that maybe be our home Mai. well, if that's okay?"

Ty Lee nodded and finished stripping the last large log, "I think that's a good idea. at least tonight you two can sleep there." She started carrying the logs over with Zuko to Bog, " Hey Honey we got two beams ready, can you start finding a place for them while we bring the rest? Its fine you can take a break okay."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 6:41 am

Mai glanced over at Bog once Zuko and Ty Lee left. "Do it for your wife. It might not mean anything to you, but it means a lot to her" she told him before she walked herself down towards Ty Lee and Zuko with her hands behind her back. She tapped on Ty Lee's shoulder and whispered into it. "He's going to approve. Keep it up" she looked to Zuko and grinned. "I slept in a tree. I was on the run" she said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 11:52 pm

Ty Lee looked at Bog, "Well I hope you think about it Bog. I would be a very nice gesture." She looked to Zuko, " We better get back to getting those beams ready." She walked off with Zuko and started cutting the logs with her air bending.

Zuko was a bit bad for asking so much from the guy, but work needed to be done." I just thought of something. where will I and Mai be sleeping tonight?" He looked up at Ty Lee as she was thinking. "Hey, Mai where did you sleep last night with them or somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 10:31 pm

Mai giggled. "Come on, until we get you a brand-new arm. Don't push too hard. Okay? And don't give me all that, I can do it. I know you can, but...just make sure Wolf boy here doesn't get too sidetracked. Doing this will only distract you...right?" she suggested before she followed him to Ty Lee.

Bog snorted. "Why do we ever need to gather or catch animals? I can catch them no problem" he said pointing to his nose before he flexed.

Mai sighed. "Bog...when you have a crap ton of kids, do you want to be spending all day hunting? Every day with no rest?" she added. Bog looked off to the side and hesitated to answer, but the writing was on the wall. "You have a bun in the oven right now don't you?" she asked Ty Lee giving her a wink.

Bog snorted. "I hate you humans and your cursed metaphors and figures of speech!" he grumbled, but he was reminded by Ty Lee why he should not hate all humans. Mai was amused at how quickly and easily Ty Lee could get him to settle down.

"Bog, if you say anything about not needing rings, I'm pretty sure your wife is going to deny you of burying your bone in her garden" Mai said.

"Hmm...I have plenty enough bones in her garden thank you very much. If she takes them out, then it saves me work" Bog boasted as he crossed his arms over his chest not getting the point. Was Bog Autistic?

He then understood what the rings were for when Ty Lee explained...well, he did, but he did not relate to it. "Uh...I don't know why you humans want rings with a shiny rock on it. Doesn't flaunting well make you liable to getting mugged and robbed?" he asked. He sighed heavily and went back to widening the basement. The group can see Bog left a lip to see the floors for the basement.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 10:01 pm

Zuko sighed as it would be better to have him do it. " Yeah, thanks Mai. saved me a lot of... um time." He walked over to TY Lee as she was about to answer, " I could make your stuff out of metal, nothing too big though. Maybe a tool that could help you gather or catch animals, But I need help making a forge. so i can melt ore and then form it to our needs." He looked up at Bog then at his hand, "If you and Ty Lee are married you should have rings."

Ty Lee jumped at the idea, " That's it! Bog Zuko can make up our wedding rings." she took a second and explained, " It shows people we are married to someone. It is not very important, but I would like us to wear them."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 9:36 pm

Bog snorted and wiped some dust off his nose. "Huh? Depends on the gem. I'm willing to part with duplicate samples" He said before he thought for a moment. "Diamond...the hardest known gem. Got plenty of them. Just warn Zuko that Diamond does burn. If you wait long enough I can cut one" he said before he blinked. "Hold up...what's in it for me?" he asked.

Mai waltz back over to Zuko and smiled. "Hey...you want to ask wolf boy to flatten out that for you before he finishes digging a hole to Ba Sing Se?" she said pointing over her back at Bog with her thumb.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:52 pm

TY Lee strolled up to Bog with a gentle smile, a smile sweet and soft, " Hey sweetie, I see it's coming along fine. Is it okay to take one of those gems from your secret stash? also, Zuko is going to use it for a gift for Mai. so you might want to give him a really hard stone to do metal work on." She looked down the hole amazed by how fast he did this.

Zoku was looking for a sturdy and level surface around the area. using a spare board he found and began leveling off an area. " This should be enough of an area to start a forge." He wanted to start making weapons for all of them and maybe something special for himself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 11:54 am

Bog got to work with moving the house by raising it up with Earth bending. He precisely fractured the underlying andesite bedrock underneath forming a three foot thick slab with about a foot cushion around the perimeter of the house. He casted the home aside With this four foot deep square cut into the earth. Bog panted heavily and wiped the sweat off his brow.

Mai was a little ways away, and she smirked at the spectacle. "Ty Lee, you found a keeper" she muttered to herself.

In the middle of excavating these 2x2x4 blocks of andesite and stacking them into these nice orderly stacks. He could hear Ty Lee approach him, now normally he would be grumpy about being interrupted with his work, but the way Ty Lee approaches him always seemed to disarm his aggressive testosterone fueled animalistic tendencies. There was a certain innocent, flirtatious, almost assertive way she strutted up to him with her hand behind her back leaned forward swaying all with a smile knowing she was the only one who could get away with this...or maybe it was just the way that she talked to him that made him feel relaxed and not threatened. "Hmmm?" he responded to her. He noticed that he was getting into a layer of Tuff, and he was starting a new stack for Tuff blocks. His hole was already two stories deep, and he looked to her. "Can I see those plans? I want to see how far to expand this out by" he said completely unaware that he made the hole more than twice the depth that was asked...Wolves liked to dig right?

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 10:27 am

Zuko nodded ato Big, " Okay, good plan." He started helping Ty Lee move the logs so she could start working on th ebams and other things

"Ahh Zuko?," Ty Lee Asked, " so, what happened to.."

" My arm? " Zuko didn't even look at Ty Lee, " I was planned to be executed, but I fire blasted my way out of my bindings... I rather lose an arm than a head." He sighed then Looked at Ty Lee, "You look good. and so does Mai." He looked to Mai and smiled, " can you help me get her something?"

Ty Lee nodded, "I'll ask Big for a gem you can craft with."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 9:18 am

Bog rubbed the back of his head. "I feel like we have went from a home to the beginnings of a small settlement" he said having a feeling that Mai and Zuko would appreciate not having to hear him consummating and being an overall beast with Ty Lee.

Mai looked to Bog and Ty Lee to see if they had any objections, which there was none.

Bog nodded to Zuko's direction. "I am planning to temporarily relocate the current house. If I'm working on the basement, it will be quicker and more efficient. A cut and cover technique. I'm thinking once I have the footprint done, I'm going to bore holes for escape routes" he suggested.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:48 am

Ty Lee gave a nod, " well, just wanted to ask. Since this was your home. Our home now."

Zuko looked to Mai, " Yeah, I sure can. just didn't want to take over if everyone didn't agree." Looking a the plans, " Okay, Bog you think you can start making the basement, we'll need it to store food and as a safe room. TY Lee I saw you can now air bend... Umm can you start cutting those long logs for beams and planks?" Looking at Mai, " Mai, scouting, look for iron ore or any place we can make a retreat too. Any more ideas?"

Ty lee smiled and looked at the logs, " Sure can."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:38 am

Bog made an awkward face being turning into a springboard for Ty Lee. He looked around the horizon just to be sure that Zuko had not been followed. He snapped out of it once Ty Lee asked him if he could lead, and he shrugged his shoulders. "I have no leadership experience. I thought I was going to be doing all the work in the first place. Not sure what skills you all bring or how to apply them to be honest" he said.

Mai sighed and looked towards Zuko. "You have experience in leadership. Why don't you give it a shot?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:14 am

Ty Lee lept off Bog and landed next to Zuko. Tilting her head, "You have changed Zuko. You are a lot more friendlier and accepting." She showed him the blueprints for the house, " We have this so far."

Zuko looked at the blueprints and smiled, " Okay that's a start. if we add a wall and barricades to it. could have a nice fort going." Looking at the house seeing very small, "We should start now. at least get the ground prepared and maybe a few beams in place."

Ty Lee held Bog's hand, " So, Honey do you think you can lead a team or would you like Mai or Zuko to lead?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 10:47 pm

Bog opened his mouth for Ty Lee to pop berries into his mouth. Munch, Munch, Munch. "Hmmm, Is he? He looks like he's about to piss himself" he whispered back.

Mai sighed after hearing her worries get confirmed from Zuko. "I see...I guess we're going to have to do a bit of a disappearance act then huh?" she muttered. She crossed her arms over her chest curious as to what Bog would do in this situation. "So we have two months then...I have a couple ideas on what we can do" she said.

Bog looked down at Zuko's hand as if a handshake was a foreign concept. "My name is Bog. Demon Wolf is a title" he corrected him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next