Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:21 pm

Ty Lee relaxed taking her pack off then started making dinner. she made the veggies quickly and was still waiting until the pans were hot enough to cook the meat. So she looked in the bedroom and was very pleased. Wow wild man can keep a nice home She thought then quickly went back just in time for Bog to walk up on her. She started to feel dizzy again, " Y-yeah, just have to put the meat on. G-go ahead and have some salad I used some berries for the dressing," she started cooking the meat and the dizzyness went away so close to the heat. " sorry for not getting it completely done. There was a sexy hunk of meat in the other room." she giggled hoping she just didn't confuse him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:28 pm

Bog looked back at her and chuckled to himself when she tried to bump into him. "Did you try to bump me? Or did you try to throw your whole self into me?" he asked. His tail bent towards her to offer to help her up. "A little bump with your hip should be enough if you're trying to play with me" he told her with a big bright smile. "You're fun" he admitted. He lead them into the house, and he sat his wife's haul on the table. He saw the seeds, fragrances, make-up, and other stuff. He sat those aside, and he brought the clothes, blankets, and pillows into the bedroom. He put her clothes in the wardrobe. He knew his wife was going to need a fancy washstand with a mirror. His life was going to change drastically now that it was established that she was not just having an extended stay, but she wished to produce him offspring. That was going to call for even more things. He rearranged the furs on his bed and made their bed. He stared into the bed seeing that never again will he be lonely. It was a good call to not be an asshole to her when they first met...maybe he should be nicer to people, or maybe he will just be nice to her and the children she blesses him with.

He entered the dining area, there was no real rooms, just a set of partitions separating different functions of the house. "Is dinner ready?" he asked her. He came up behind her and placed his hands on either side of her hips in a dominant way. "Smells good"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 6:30 pm

Ty Lee nodded " Yeah, I hope I can make something good tonight. I hope you don't plan on just tossing everything everywhere. Because well..." she started saying as he bumped her. "H-hey! Aww that's very sweet." She couldn't help but to try and bump him back, only to lose her balance and fall on her butt, "ow, a reminder to self I can't bump back."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:47 pm

Bog nodded and smirked. "That sounds pretty relaxing actually" he said trying to not obsess about the fact this would be nude in the presence of a woman before...well, completely nude, and her nude before him. He continued on with her. "We shall drop off this stuff at home, have dinner, go to the springs, and return to rest" he explained. He scratched at the back of his head. "Since you are offering to cook for me, I will help stow your things away and make the bed" he added. It was about another hour before they got home. The sun was getting low, and he bumped her. "I intend to bath under moonlight...make it extra special. It is our honeymoon afterall" he said. He really hoped that those merchants were not leading him astray with the candles.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 3:30 pm

Ty Lee panicked while Bog was coughing up, then talking about hot springs, "That sounds great i would love that!" she snapped out of it hearing about it, "I do need a nice soak, and maybe I can tend to any soreness you have. You know rub your back and get any stress out." she ate a few pieces of the hardtack, "so what's the plan are we taking a detour or are we gonna drop this stuff at home first?'
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 8:28 am

Bog looked at her unfazed with her lecture and scolding him for not telling her about his needs. He shook his head at her. "For the amount that I eat, you would not have enough money for one Honeymelon seed let alone one silk kimono. I can endure this for one day...I've been denied food for days at a time when I was in captivity" he stated. He frowned. "Food is expensive. With how much farms being destroyed, prices went up. Merchants jacked their prices up so they could feed their family. I don't want you to feel bad about it. It's not in your control" he stated simply. He watched her pull out something from her new cloak, and he sniffed at it cutely. "What is this? A form of nut? A baked seed?" he asked her. He stared at it curiously never seeing such a thing before.

He started munching on the ration, which the crunch was so loud that he heard bits and pieces. He gasped and started choking on the ration after hearing her mention getting started in making children. He started slamming his fist into his chest, and a stray tear trickled down his cheek. "Sorry, that went down the wrong pipe" he apologized. He stared at her. "Um, is there anything else you want to do on top of that? I know where to find a nice hotspring and mud pot. I heard that mud is supposed to be good for the skin" he asked. He rubbed the back of his head. "I don't know what a spa is, but I overheard ladies talking about it" he said, which there was some business opportunities for Ty Lee to exploit. She could take advantage over his hunting prowess to build up wealth, and if this place he mentioned was amazing, maybe they could build a resort...maybe. Though, it seemed like her situation might be a blessing in disguise more and more.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 7:57 am

Ty Lee watched as he brought down the dragon moose with a bending style she had never seen before. at first, she was tricked into thinking it was a water-bending style, but soon realized it was earth-bending instead. He did look so powerful and dominant. she was thinking he would have no problem protecting her children. She blushed at the thought of being with him in that way every night.

Before they entered the village she made sure a good amount of hair covered her face, but anyone who came very close saw her beauty. At first, she took to Bog's side when talking with the villagers. it was brought up a few times how she tamed him, but she told a very believable tale that she just lived just a little farther south of him and mostly traded meat for herbs and such. Then following up that not too long ago, her home and belongings got destroyed. This got a few villagers to give a few extra things or discount the price of their wear.

When they got to the Inn TyLee was tired, but started work on her mask. When they ate out she did notice he was unhappy and she felt sad about that. But as she laid to rest that night she started dreaming of what it would be like breeding with him. Bog member, him thrusting over and over. implanting his seed in her fertile grounds, even holding her down by her neck as he cums in her one more time. Ty Lee startled awake a few hours before morning and looked over at Bog sleeping next to her. Her netherregions soaked in readiness. It took a lot of willpower to not fall prey to him for one more night. She took her mask and decided to finish it.

When Bog awoke she showed off the mask to him, It looked like a rabbit face and was wrapped around her head, she also added horns similar to his and made ear mufflers looking like bunny ears. She was a bit bolder now and snuck off to buy things without Bog noticing, by the time they left the village she finally noticed Bog was tired and the growling did scare her a little, "Thank you for putting me first, but you should have told me. We could have spared some cash to get a more fulfilling meal before we left." She removed the new cloak she got in the village and showed she was wearing a pack of her own, she went through it pulled a cloth bundle, and opened it. " Here it's pretty hard and nutty, but it should get us home, okay?" she tried for a second or two to break it up until she snapped off a palm-sized chunk. " I'll make you a decent meal when we get back home. then if you want..." She started to breathe heavily in the cold air, "we could start making children."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 11:18 pm

Bog raised an eyebrow when she brought up the story about the circus or whatever, he sort of got distracted watching her show off her acrobatic prowess. "Uh, huh. I'll take your word for it" he muttered. He made a face and crossed his arms over his chest. "Alright, but I'm going to have to catch something substantial to barter with" he said as he walked along with her as she did a flip, cartwheels, spins, and twirls. She looked really happy with every glance he captured her taking of him.

After a couple of hours, he managed to take out a dragon moose with a most unorthodox form a bending. It looked like an ice shard that speared through its heart, the young woman would discover that it was a solid crystal of salt that was formed into a stalactite spear. He would disperse the salt spear, and he would use the remaining salt to preserve the meat. He carried the carcass over his shoulders really showing off to his wife his overwhelming beastly strength, indomitable endurance, and relentless stamina. It was a good thing they were on such good terms because fighting him would be a nightmare as his anatomy and physiology would be obviously more different than a human. That tail of his looked like it could break her in half.

He would bring the dragon moose into the Japanese style village, and the villagers were absolutely gob smacked with the gorgeous brunette with long glorious hair emerging out from the forest with the demon wolf himself. From the looks of it, the woman had tamed him, which this sort of rubbed off Bog the wrong way. He let Ty Lee do all the talking as he was not much in the way with interacting with them. They had a huge amount of cash when they sold the dragon moose to the market. Most of the folks spent more time staring at him than they were at Ty Lee, true to his word. It was not everyday that a gigantic wolfox beastman roamed their streets. The guards were all uneasy around him and white knuckled the poles to their naginata.

They checked in to a nice inn where she would purchase a blank mask and supplies to make one. Bog watched her while snacking on dumplings and dango. They later ate out at a legitimate teriyaki restaurant, which Bog looked to be unsatisfied with his portions. He was with holding his hunger so his wife could afford to buy what she needed. He looked miserable while being there, yet he did not complain to her.

The next day, Bog was carrying a huge array of new cute clothing for his wife. She bought nice comfy blankets, pillows, shoes, medicine, and other stuff. He was completely out of it by then, and all he wanted to do was return home. He looked weak and tired. Their return home was a bit of a struggle. He was able to haul everything up strapped to his back, but he had to stop and clutch his stomach. He was fighting his hunger...but he wanted to get home. He did not want to disappoint his wife who wanted to get settled in as soon as possible. He was forced to stop, but it was not on his terms. It looked like Ty Lee was getting annoyed trying to figure out if they were being attacked by a predator or if it was his stomach. "I'm sorry...we're so close to home thought" he told her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 10:05 pm

Ty Lee covered her mouth giggling as Bog said he bolstered the town's lore, "YOu know, it reminds me of a story we told in the circus." she paused and started to perform some balancing acts for him, "That's a place people see acts and have fun. anyway, the story was about Bearwolf and Bunnylope and how they became friends." she took a second to think about her current situation, then giggled at his embarrassing experience, "OH I bet, Come on big guy the sooner we leave the sooner we come back." she went from her single-handed handstand on the wood fence to the ground.

( we can time skip if you want)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 5:54 pm

Bog nodded. "I see...that's understandable, but I see that you're thinking about blending in. I can try to purchase you a mask once we get in town, but they wear more than just skull masks. They wear these masks to scare away the spirits and monsters from the forest" he said before he trailed off. "I may or may not have uh...bolstered their lore" he said as a roundabout way in saying that the village is absolutely terrified of him. The Demon wolf! He shrugged his shoulders at her suggestion of carving her own mask. "Well, that works fine too. Probably will need to wash and bleach it. Mosquito Chiggers to the face is not fun" he recommended. He laughed to himself nervously realizing that he might be sharing some embarrassing stories with her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 5:34 pm

Ty Lee shy said, " Well, I really didn't stay long to notice they were not real skulls, " She held her long braided hair, and gave a sigh, " Well, I rather not dye it, but Letting it down sounds okay," She undid the end and decide it would undo itself as they scavenged. " I like the mask idea still so I guess if we find a nice piece of wood I can carve one."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 10:55 am

Bog nodded slowly. "Uh, if you go with me scavenging, do point out what you might find useful. Or else I might just get the usual" he said honestly. He scratched behind his head about the comment about town and suggestions to remedy it. "I'm pretty sure those masks are not real skulls. How does dying your hair sound? We can get plenty of berries. Let your hair out, and with me at your side, everyone would be staring at me anyway" he gave an alternative. "Unless you really like skulls. That's fine too" He finished.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 8:42 am

Ty Lee quivered being surrounded by his smell. But it was okay, she committed herself to him now, "I-i think we should still gather materials. Never know what we will need in the future. And as for town. It's a bad idea to show my face." she looked at Bog, and then around, "But you need me to find things in town too. so, you think you can find something to cover my face. Like a skull." she remembered that people in town were mostly hunters and it wasn't uncommon to see skull masks.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:56 pm

Bog seemed confused with this new information. "Married? Wife? Uh, is that a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked not understanding those words. He understood the concept of mates for life, but he seemed to be going with it. He watched her run back inside and put on his cloak much too big for her and drenched in his pheromones. He raised an eyebrow. "Okay? So what is on our agenda? Are you still wanting a separate bed? Or are we going into town?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:41 pm

Ty Lee stiffened up a little to his answer and relaxed, "Well, okay then. she looked him over again, and smiled, "Okay, so I guess, we are married then. and don't call me your mate. I'm your... umm " It just hit her that she kinda wanted him naturally now, " I'm your wife." Another cold breeze went by, "Cold! cold! cold!" she yelled and ran back inside to put on Bog's oversized cloak before coming back outside, "O-okay let's um get to work,.... Husband."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 11:10 pm

Bog stared at her when she asked him if he would harm her. "I don't know why I would hurt you. If I wanted to, I would have done it when I found you in my shed" he said before he studied her. "I gather that you do not like to be handled roughly?" he asked. He was trying to figure her out. "I've been kicked, punched, abused and neglected when I was young. I couldn't see myself doing that to my mate" he told her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:56 pm

Ty Lee blushed as she started thinking about what could happen, Mating with him. being submissive to him, what if we kept going and going after she had no energy to resist? The fact could she even thou, what if he knew this would happen? or what if he was truly unaware? She started to back away from him, but just looked at him, "Answer me honestly, Would you ever harm me on purpose? or treat me roughly?" She took a deep breath and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:05 pm

Bog stared at her when she described what his body was doing, and once again he started to sniff himself. "Oh, so I take it you want to mate then?" he asked being rather blunt about it. He then chuckled to himself as a gust of wind wafted his scent towards her. "I don't mind...saves me from making a bed" he commented not aware that she was concerned about what comes after mating. He would have to make more beds regardless. "Well? It's up to you" he asked with his arms crossed over his chest. He seemed to be conflicted himself on what he wanted to do with her, but being in the sunlight, he was one hot hunk of meat that was begging to be unwrapped and savored in private. If she did not claim him, some other woman would discover him.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:47 pm

Looking at Bog and feeling like herself again, seeing her breath, "Kay, how to explain this... Um okay, so animals and humans produce an orderless smell." she started pacing a little to keep warm, "In animals it's strong enough to attract ... uhh.. well a mate." taking a deep breath, " In human's its rather weak, You it's rather strong." she looked at him and breathed in, "Even though you bathed, it's still overpowering, Outside it's not strong and I can think clearly." she looked away from Bog with doe eyes, " But inside, if I want to or not, I'd want to umm submit to you." She looked at Bog again as a strong gust of wind blew past.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:54 am

Bog made a face about the town being far out believing that this were the ultimate outcome of the clothes side quest. He cocked his head cutely when she asked him that he was experimented on. "Uh, yea? What are you getting at? I bathed this morning" he said. He started to sniff himself. "You aren't allergic to anything are you?" he asked. He got up and followed her outside, which it was still pretty cold mind you. The sun had yet to poke up above the mountains. Only blue and orange morning sky was above.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 10:38 am

Ty Lee stretched a little, "thanks, I'm sure it would be extra warm, I know that town was pretty far out." Thinking as she came from the north. she was starting to feel light-headed, "S-say, you said something like you were experimented on, right?" she took a breath in and out, " I feel fine when you are not here, b-but something feels o-off when your around." she started to walk to the door to get fresh air."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:46 am

It started to set in with Bog that indeed Ty Lee was going to be with him for longer than a couple of days, which he then stared into the fire at the cooking hearth. "Oh, I'm sure you can find...something to grow in your garden" he remarked but more to himself. Why did that sound like a double meaning? He rubbed behind his horn and blushed to her compliment. "Oh, is that right? Yea, you looked like you were about to jump out of your own skin last night" he joked. He could hear her heart begin to flutter, and he sensed a budding attraction. "Um, yea, we should finish eating before the flying picnic ants get here" he said agreeing with her. He glanced at her rags, and he sighed. "I don't have anything that could fit you, but you can wear my cloak and hood. I can tie it down. I guess I'm going to need to go to town to buy you something that would actually fit" he commented with a hint of disdain at the thought of being around humans.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 9:34 am

Ty Lee smiled slightly at building a greenhouse, "I-i don't exactly have a place to go, so long-term plans. it depends on what I can find and what I can grow in it." When Bog noticed her staring she could not help but answer him, "I-it's just you are a lot better looking in the daylight than firelight." she started to blush a little, as her heart started to beat faster. "w-well we should finish eating, I want to find something to wear then these rags before we leave, " she smiled look away again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 8:39 am

Bog did not take offense to her taking a fighting stance, but it did reaffirm his suspicions about her being a royal bodyguard of sorts. He shrugged his shoulders when she said most of the berries were edible. He looked at the berry that she questioned. "I think that's supposed to be a salmongoose berry" he told her. He quietly began to eat the meal she had prepared for him. He rubbed the back of his head laughing when she said he would do most of the heavy lifting. He cocked his head cutely at the idea of building a garden. "You might need a greenhouse for that. What do you intend to grow?" he asked curiously. He did not seem to object at the idea, but he was not catching on that starting a garden implied that her stay with him would be extended. His skin had a bit of pigment to it, and it was actually pretty healthy and youthful. He caught her staring. "Um...is there something wrong?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 8:22 am

Ty Lee took a fighting stance when hearing Bog's voice behind her. She relaxed a little seeing him standing there with a basket, " Sorry, still on edge." Taking the basket and looking through the berries and other fruits. She sorted them into a few containers, "Well, I'm just thinking about it that's all. And you did good, most of the berries are edible. Don't know about these ones, " she looked into a bowl of 13 or so berries. Taking a seat as she began eating, " Yeah, You'll most likely be doing most of the heavy lifting, But I can look for any food or any herbs. I might be able to start a garden." she looked Bog over in the morning light he did look a bit sexy then at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next