Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2024 6:30 am

Bog woke up early the next morning to fetch some berries as Ty Lee had mentioned them before. He was not good at identifying the berries on the account of his color blindness to red, so that was going to be fun; however, he did sniff each plant for potential toxins. There were some berries in his basket that Ty Lee would have never seen before or ones that might be edible to him but not for human consumption. He would come back about ten minutes after she woke up. "Hey, you're awake!" he commented just outside the door perfect for a jump scare. In his arms was a basket of a crap ton of berries and fruits. "I took your suggestions to heart and I...found these for you. I should mention to you that I cannot see red so...Yea, pick out whatever you think is questionable, but I think I sniffed out all the bad ones or the laxatives" he told her. He smirked as he offered the basket to her. "Questioning your own existence and fortunes?" he pried. He entered the home with her and looked at the food that she had prepared thus far. "I was planning to look for wood for furniture after breakfast. You're more than welcome to join me if you have the strength for it" he explained what his plans were.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:34 pm

TY Lee covered herself in the blankets and just watched Bog for a while until she also fell asleep. At least her immediate fears were put to rest too. She felt so warm for most of the night. When morning came she woke up and looked around," w-where is he?" she walked over to the Kitchen at started making something out of what was around. Slicing up some of the more fatty meat thinly and some meager dry ingredients she was able to make some jerky and some flatbread. the leftover fat she was able to turn into a cheap butter. Ty Lee sighed looking outside, "why did my life turn out this way."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:20 pm

Bog stared at her confused not aware of her trying to figure out his intentions. "Uh, okay?" he muttered after she said that she guessed that she had no choice but to sleep with him. Would she be disappointed if nothing happened during the night...well, nothing erotic or sexual. He walked with her to his bed, and he plopped down onto his back haphazardly. Inside the home you could see each other's breath. He seemed to be comfortable being on top of the blankets, so she could cover herself under them and have some degree of separation...that warmth though. This was not fair. Bog had already closed his eyes and dozed off.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 6:07 pm

Ty lee looked up at Bog from the floor. Blushing and scared, thinking to herself that he had only been nice to lull her into a false sense of safety. Standing up she pushed her body into his warm one, "I guess I have no choice but to sleep with you." she felt some safety that she wouldn't freeze to death, but was worried she be his plaything.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:42 pm

Bog raised an eyebrow watching her wonder around to find a safe space. "Um, okay? I hope you don't have allergies" he remarked about the dust. He understood her intimidation being around him, but with time, she would warm up. He was not going to dwell on it too much. He would finish his meal and seal up his home for the night. His home was in an alpine meadow, and it would notoriously get very cold on a starry night. During winter it would be subzero with deep snow. He was built for this, and the furs would be used to keep his feet warm. He did not need much to thrive, but with a lady in the house, his standards of living might need to go up. In the middle of the night, his ears perked to teeth chattering, which he got up and made his way into the closet. He only have a loincloth on...thank goodness for that much. She would get a good view of his abs and massive pectorals fit for nesting one's head in between. Was that steam coming off his body? He could not be that warm could he? Touching his skin was like touching sand heated by the sun on a warm tropical beach. Curses!

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:23 pm

Ty Lee hesitantly smiled, " Oh I couldn't possibly take your bed," She walked off to try to find a spot or someplace she could be a bit more safer. she did find a small closet and some dusty furs in it, "I'll sleep in here. I mean just for tonight," In reality, she was still scared about being near Bog, he could easily overpower her if he wasn't so nice right now. Even the thought of him using her body gave her shivers. She made herself comfy and tried to go to sleep only to wake up in the dead of night starting to freeze.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:41 pm

Bog shook his head. "I don't know a lot of stuff...only what the lab invested in teaching me. I guess teaching a super warrior how to cook was not a part of the budget" he said trying to be funny. He gritted his teeth. "Um...well, I don't have much, but I guess you can take my bed. I'll just sleep on the floor. Used to it actually" he said. Images of him sleeping on the floor in his cell flashed through his mind. "I can get to making you a bed of your own once day breaks. Whatever you want to do" he said before he sank his fangs into the meat tearing off another chunk. His fur did look nice and soft to cuddle with...really easy to trigger those thoughts of sharing a bed, but...it was too early, wasn't it? He wasn't sure why he was being so accommodating to her, well maybe he did, but in the back of his mind, he would not produce viable offspring to her...at least that was what he was told.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:31 pm

Ty Lee nodded in agreement, " Will do." she smiled and rubbed her head, "Thanks, I guess you wouldn't know that kind of stuff," She was a bit taken aback when asked what she would do next, " Well, you wouldn't have a second bed would you? or at least some skinned pelts.." she said a little worried about the sleeping situation.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 3:27 pm

Bog cocked his head the other way. "Um, if that's what you want to do, just tell me what you need me to hunt, gather, or whatever. I'll try to get it" he told her. He scratched at the back of his head behind his great horns. "Um, I don't know what distance that is, but I'll take your word that it's an impressive feat" he said. He cleared his throat. "What do you plan to do now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 3:09 pm

Ty Lee smiled generally, " Thank you really, and I guess I can earn my stay by making your meals," she sighed and kinda went to a dark place about what he said earlier about corpses. Now wondering what type of meat she ate, Listening to him and kinda shrugged, "Yeah I guess that would be true, my friend Mai is her name, she could throw a knife from one end of that fire lord's garden and cut an apple off a tree at the other end. " she smiled and choose not to talk about herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 2:18 pm

Bog shrugged his shoulders when she said that he sounded worse off. "Feh, It's not a competition. I'm not wanting a race to the bottom. No use having both our minds wonder to dark places" he spoke truthfully. He trailed off and stared down at his plate listening to her carefully. "Hmmm, I see" he muttered. He took a bite from his meat and shook his head. "Sucks how that all turned out for you, but you are more than welcome to stay here. You sound like you know more about food preparation than I do" he said be he rubbed the back of his head. He eyed her carefully. "I take it that you were the princess's bodyguard?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 1:50 pm

Ty Lee listened to Bog explanation and felt a little worse, " You sound much worse off than me then." she sighed and finished the piece of meat she was eating, "I was the friend of the Fire Nation's princess. Well, not friends anymore. I mean she threw me and my other friend in prison for not wanting to kill her brother the prince. Then once I was there I tried escaping and I -i Killed one of the guards, but it was an accident. So now I'm wanted for M-murder. " She took a breath and drank a bit of tea, " Well, I guess it means I'm lucky. Also, it means I'm at least far enough from anyone hunting me down." she smiled but looked a Bog a bit and got nervous, "I guess I should tell you, the leaves you use have a bitter wax coating so animals don't eat it. It's good for stopping a wound from getting infected, but if you use it in tea, it has to be boiled off, and if you had some berries, well sweet ones, It would cover the taste more." she looked away from him and sighed, " so um can I stay here...with you?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 12:35 pm

Bog looked her over as she walked into the better lighting seeing that she was a prisoner. Not flinching, he quietly took another sip from his cup and made a face. He scowled at her about the Tea. "I thought I was being unreasonable with how bad the taste was" he remarked. He watched her make the tea and scratched at the back of his head. "Uh...thanks" he muttered. He sniffed at it and took a sip. "What you do? I can actually swallow this without gagging" he complimented in his own special way. He took in a deep breath and sighed when she called him a wolf-ox or at least part of one. "Well...you aren't that far off...not sure how to explain this to you either. I cannot understand it myself" he said before he stared into the fire. "I don't know what exactly I am to be called, but my existence was all thanks in part to you humans meddling around with genes from different creatures. Humans thought they can play god and create the ultimate super warriors by throwing together animal DNA. I'm that most human looking ones. If you think I look grotesque, most of the other experiments turned into amorphous blobs or asymmetrical abominations. I escaped when the lab got raided. Been living out here ever since" he explained before he shook his head. "You know...you're the first human I've seen out here that wasn't a corpse. I'm surprised you made it out here"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:45 am

Ty Lee bowed, " I'm sorry I judged you like that, a-and you are right. I'm in a bit of trouble." she looked where Bog pointed, "T-thank you," she quickly took a piece of the cooked meat and slowly ate it only looking up at Bog when he introduced himself, " Thank you, Mr.Bog, I'm Ty Lee." she got a small cup of the tea and took a sip of it, " ack, so bitter," Looking at the leaves for the tea, she made a new pot of tea, boiling the leaves with the water then skimming wax-like coating on top, "The tea should be more bearable now," she tore some cloth from her clothing and used that waxy coating it make a bandage for herself. " What exactly are you anyway, Look like part wolf-ox. No offense. " she raised her hand hoping she didn't anger him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:14 am

Bog glanced over at the young woman and his eyes narrowed. "Hmph, I guess you aren't sorry for calling me a monster then?" he muttered sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Ugh, look miss, I can see that you're in distress. You're lucky that I'm one of them monsters who can give a damn about that" he explained. He pointed at the mountain of meat stacked onto the table after hearing her stomach growl. "Just eat. Your stomach sounds pathetic. Sounds like a frog or something" he commented. His eyes were wild reflecting red from the flickering of the candles and the fire behind the cooking hearth. "The name is Bog" he introduced himself. When he pointed towards himself, he had these black claw like fingernails. It would beg the question on what exactly was he and what was his story.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:56 am

Ty Lee awoke in fright about an hour later and relaxed a little, " Oh, I-it was just a nightmare," she started smelling something good coming from the nearby home. She couldn't resist the smell of food. She walked carefully to the home expecting a family or an old couple. Someone with a shred of kindness, but to her horror seeing the monster was seen in her dream, " H-hey, I-m sorry about trespassing and ...A-attacking you," she hid slightly behind the door frame, "If you would be so K-, Her stomach growled, " I'll do anything just for a small bowl of food. " she didn't know why she couldn't move or even why she was even speaking like that, was it fear or was it the hunger. she felt like a rabbit asking to live in a wolf's jaws.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:21 am

Bog scowled at her awkwardly when she shouted out Monster, which he presumed she was referring to him given his interactions with humans in the past. He stared at her trying to be as patient as he could noticing she was getting her wits about her. His eyes narrowed as she struck him in the shoulder, which he slowly reached over to rub at it a little feeling a numbing sensation. "The fuck was that all about?" he muttered.

He shook his head and turned back to drag in his kill. He removed his cloak and hood revealing his wild features. His face was human like asides from a black lupine nose. Fangs protruded out from his lips. His hair resembled an unspecified animal pattern, and he had lupine ears and a tail with a whale fluke on the end. Just what was he? Once he had finished his prepping, he turned to look towards the young woman. "Hey, Lady! Are you going to sleep in here all night or you going to...eh forget it" he muttered before he left the shed with slabs of meat he intended to cook with. "I got better things to do" he mumbled. He entered his home and left the door open in case the young woman gathered the strength to investigate what the magnificent smell was.

He spent about an hour roasting the meat and adding whatever vegetables he managed to find. He was not a gourmet cook, but he did have some basic skills. He boiled up water and made some kind of tea. He did not particularly like the taste of it too well, but it was the properties of the drink he was after. "Oh, jez that tastes worse than last time!"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:53 am

Ty Lee started awake, looking in the direction of the growling voice, "Monster!" she shook a little, "W-wait what? " she quickly looked this thing over, she was so tired and out of it she didn't know if she could fight him off, She quite surprisingly struck his shoulder, but stumbled a little before passing out again, at least she moved out of the away.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:40 am

Bog had returned from his hunting expedition and returned to his home dragging behind him a gigantic moose thing. He was quite tall with an imposing stature. The black horns growing out the top of his head made him look even taller. Upon arriving at his abode, he could smell blood in the air, and he growled lowly. Following the scent, he came across this young very fertile woman passed out into his storage shed. He gritted his teeth repressing his natural urge to shout at the woman. She was obviously injured and weak.

He was still mildly annoyed as the particular area she was at were the place he cleaned and prepared his meat. "Hey! You alive?" he barked out at her with his deep growly voice. He crossed his furry arms over his large chest and loomed over her. Only his bright soul piercing yellow eyes and an intense blood red in his pupils could be seen in the poor lighting from the candles and his hood hiding most of his facial features. He appeared very exotic, but also...very strong and oddly attractive.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 1:00 pm

When Avatar Aang fought against Phoenix King Ozai it was a fierce battle. A battle of wills. A battle with no Winner.

Both perished in the fight and as for Azula. She bested her brother and the water tribe girl. Now A mad Ruler of the world she Razed the earth feeding her madness for a time. After four short years, a new balanced was formed. The Fire Nation rule the world under Azula's watch. The two remaining Nations paid tribute and were allowed to prosper.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 _ty_le10

Ty Lee was on the run. During an escape attempt, she chi blocked one of the guards the wrong way. Stop their heart. She killed them. She was tired and starving. Looking around she saw a small home off in the distance. After a few hours and Darkness covering the sky, she made it. Her torn prisoner's clothes blew slightly in the breeze. Showing small wounds and dried blood. She carefully snuck into a storage shed to rest. Her stomach growled slightly as she slowly, but surely passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9