Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 1:39 pm

Mai took in a deep breath and closed her eyes at the thought about one of their kids turning out like Azula. "I think your father had more to do with her becoming the way she is, but...I will raise our children to respect others and life. I will not be telling them that divine right to rule bullshit. I think that's very narcissistic" she said before she looked away. "How about we be ourselves. I'd rather not be putting up an act" she said although she did have a difficult time being nice.

Bog nodded slowly and rubbed her backside while she kissed him. "Fair enough" he said. He murred softly as he leaned his head into her scratching his ears. He really did like that very much.

---

"Toph, you're 16" Sokka said.

"Sokka, she's a young lady. I think she does not want to be implied that she's a child" Suki said.

"But she's not a child...she's a teenager!" Sokka said.

Iroh chuckled to himself. "Lava bending can be very difficult. There are different compositions of lava to get familiar with. Some can be quite explosive as I recall"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 12:26 pm

Zuko laughed hearing what Mai said about Ty Lee parenting skills, " I think once she chi bends them they fall in line. but yeah her have a ton of kids then we have two more well-mannered kids. Or maybe one will be while the other gets influenced... Oh god... what if one turns out like my sister." He never thought about that. He looked at Mai, "You can be the nice parent. I'll be the stern one."

TY Lee smiled and kissed him, " No just don't do that while inside me, okay? sudden movements or spasms you know." She reached out to scratch his ears a little.

---

Toph looked in the direction of Tengi's voice, " Call me a girl again." She pointed, " And I'll make a deep grave very quickly." she looked away, " But yeah magma bending sounds like something to try."

Tengi stayed silent and looked at Sokka.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:38 am

Mai sighed a bit of relief when Zuko said that he just wanted two to start with. "That sounds manageable" she said. She then shook her head and nuzzled him as he covered them up. "No, two sounds good. I mean to be honest, I kind of want to see how things with Ty Lee and Bog are going to go down with regards to their parenting skills. I can only imagine Ty Lee having ten kids all causing discord, chaos, and grief for their mother, and all she has to do is threaten about telling their father about what they did once he comes home and their butts clenching up to the point where they can make diamonds" Mai said. She saw that Ty Lee played a traditional wife and would be a traditional mother.

Bog happily grinded his hips into her enjoying the feeling of her slick insides massaging his member. He noticed she did not like being spanked. "Sorry...was that too hard?" he asked.

---

Sokka shrugged. "We're pretty sure that she's 80% harmless" he told Tengi.

Iroh chuckled. "Blending Fire and Earth bending will create Lava bending. Interesting...you might have a lot in common with this Demon wolf"

Suki tapped her chin. "Maybe"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 10:14 am

Zuko smiled holding tight Mai, " Two eventually. I think we start with one and after a few years have another if we are ready." He sat up and pulled the covers over them, "I mean if you feel one is fine now, then okay."

Ty Lee blushed as she felt him. feeling her belly expand a little, "Still a bit of pain but feels right." she moved a bit getting a better grip on him. "thank you, i'll let you know if i want to as you say changes things up. but right now this pace is fine." She looked at him then rested on him as she felt the coming and goings of his member. " I think inducing is a bit much but would be necessary." Feeling him spank her made her a bit mad but understood it was a gentle one.

---

Toph took a second and thought about it, " Speaking of the volcano... molten earth ... I could bend that. it would take some time but pure destructive power would be nice" She laughed a little mencingly. " I mean it should be able to be done."

Tengi felt not great at Toph comment, "Are we sure little Toph is a good guy i mean girl?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 11:43 pm

Mai nodded with a thoughtful smile. "I hope to see Sokka too" she agreed with him. She snickered to herself. "Let's not have a competition with who can have the most kids. Ty Lee might have the hips for it, but I'm not built to be a breeder" she joked.

Bog rolled his eyes. "Then take over when you feel you want more. I don't care about switching roles, babe. It's about us right?" he asked. He growled deeply and dominantly as he pushed himself in gently. Having done this with her so many times before taught him that she needed to adjust to him and get plenty enough wet. She would get wet enough as their mating went on, but there was a bit of initial friction. He sighed happily when she agreed with him. "I thought you'd might like it. Just...let me know when you want to change things up. Just thought we'd be intimate for the sake of being intimate" he said before he ran his claws all over her. He chuckled to himself. "You might have to get used to sex like this. Don't want to pop the balloon while you're pregnant...hehehe, when you're full term and want to induce labor...then maybe you can ask me to do it" he said as he gave her butt a good spanking. He was quite good with moderating his strength with her. It was a good sign she could trust him holding a soft delicate newborn. He definitely had the arm span to carry four little darlings.

---

Iroh crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes. "Hmmm, Let me see. Well, I do know of a pretty cute fortune teller there. I think I could ask her about the Demon wolf and if she knows about Mai and Zuko"

"Oh yea...I think I remember us stealing her book to save the village from the volcano erupting" Sokka said.

"Well, I bet she'll most certainly remember you" Iroh remarked.

"Eh, we'll probably get a hero's welcome, and they'll ask us to slay the demon wolf. I'm surprised the volcano hasn't been a problem" Sokka remarked.

"If the Demon wolf is an Earthbender, then maybe he can control the volcano" Suki suggested.

"Hmmm...it's possible, but I would like to see more before I'd go that far" Iroh stated.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:36 pm

Zuko kissed Mai's forehead for even thinking about the girl's name. " I hope to see Sokka if we decide on that one." He thought about him as he was an alright guy. When Tylee's child came up, "Heh, yeah I think we can suggest it. I think she would use that name for at least one kid."

TY Lee smiled, " We'll I can try but don't blame me if I fall asleep." A long session wasn't going to make her sore, but would be a bit of a bore, after an hour or more. She gave him a kiss and readied herself as she felt him push in gently and started going in deeper and out. " she smelled him and she listened to his breathing." actually this slow pace is nice."

---

Toph went under and kept her head and arms out, " Yeah feels much warmer," She looked aimlessly around, "So Master Iroh, any stories? I mean you must know a good one about where we are heading?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:29 am

Mai sighed happily when he agreed that the boy name was solid. "Yea, it does" she said before she frowned to Zuko's suggestion giving it some thought and consideration. "I will think about it. I'm not against it, honey" she said understanding the trauma he must have. She would give him another smooch. "You think we should convince Ty Lee to name one of their kids Aang?" she suggested.

Bog ran his hand up and down her back. "I might like it slow this time" he told her, which this meant he wanted it in her just for them to feel each other and bond. Doing it slow did not leave Ty Lee sore much, but chances of having an orgasm was much lower this way but the last few times Bog lasted two to three hours. She could survive going without an orgasm longer than Bog could anyway. Bog would sigh to the news of his wife leaving, but it was just his instincts to protect her and their unborn. Once they were united, he would embrace her and slowly grind himself into her. He flexed his muscles into their embrace every so often popping her back, ribs, and sternum. Oh, the relief that was each time he did it.

---

Sokka and Suki looked to Toph and laughed. "Toph, you can hide under the blanket. It's plenty big enough. Master Iroh has already done that" he pointed out.

"I'm not hiding. I am staying warm" Iroh corrected them.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:36 am

Zuko took a second to think, " Well, I'm sure that would make him cry. Lu Ten does sound like a good name. yeah." He looked at Mai and gave a bit of a sigh, " Are you okay if it's a girl ... Katara?" He still felt wounded by the fact he failed to save her.

Ty Lee snuggled his chest and gave a smile, "Well I am used to you now so if we do it now I'll be only a little sore tomorrow morning anyway." She knew how it felt and was rather comfy now with the pain and soreness. She got herself ready to take him, "But me and Mai are going tomorrow to do shopping."

---

Toph sighed as she didn't do cold areas that well. She sunk in her coat as puffs of air came up from her hood, " Hate snow and ice, freeze my feet off without boots."

Tengi laughed at Toph, It's fine at least you look cute in your little coat." he felt Toph jab him hard in the side, " Ow!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:48 am

Mai smiled as Zuko held her close to his chest. She cooed happily and felt most content and safe in his arms. She nodded. "Um...you think that it would be a good idea if we have a son to name him after Uncle's son?" she asked him softly. "I thought we should honor our fallen friends and family" she said as she caressed the side of his face.

Bog would climb into the bed and take up almost three-fourths of the bed leaving Ty Lee with a twin sized bed space. They had a really big supersized blanket that really kept in the heat in, and if she ever got cold, she could scoot over to roll over her furnace of a husband to warm up and take in his soothing, calming, and relaxing scent. The little ones are going to be really attached to their papa if all of these emotions come up for Ty Lee. As he got comfortable in the bed, he scooped her up in his arm and boosted her on top of him. He stretched and yawned big before his hands rested upon her hips. The ambiance of the crackling fire nearby, the sound of the trees opposing the wind, and the hooting of owls, really set the mood for him. This was nice, he thought as he closed his eyes for a moment. He was not asleep, but he was soaking all of this up. "You don't have to go into town again tomorrow do you?" he asked.

---

Suki blinked and looked down at Toph wearing boots. "Oh...you can't use seismic sense?"

Sokka stared at her. "Uh...since when does Toph wear boots?" he teased.

Suki reached out to touch Toph gently. "Do you need a boost, or do you think you got it?" she asked trying to not offend Toph knowing that she wanted to be independent.

Appa gave Toph a big lick. He would lower himself to allow everyone on top of his head. Sokka tied weights onto each corners of the blanket to make it harder for wind to get underneath. He covered up their lower portions to keep them warm. Sokka shrugged his shoulders to Tengi's question. "I don't know...we'll have to see what the wind is like up there. If we got a headwind, probably won't got as fast" he said.

Iroh looked up into the sky. "Looks like it's a tail wind for now. That's good...we can reach the Village by morning" he commented.

"That's great!" Sokka said before he patted Appa. "Appa! Up!" he told him.

Flooosh! Appa leaped up into the sky and ascended rapidly. Sokka flickered the reins a bit and Appa leveled off to cruising altitude. The air was really thin and really cold. Thank goodness for the blanket trapping Appa's body heat.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 5:46 am

Zuko smiled holding Mai close to his chest/ kissing her forehead and ran her hair through his fingers. " So, you wanna talk names? " He asked as he wasn't good with names. Well, unique names anyway.

Ty Lee sat in the middle of the bed. Then laid back and reached to the edge. she giggled as no matter where she would reach her hands could barely get to the edge. she began thinking again about Bog's monster and thought about how her body got used to it.

---

Toph put on her stuff and boots. she felt a bit off with them on, and made her way using a cane to find her way to Appa, " Yeah, a little help Suki. Kinda can't see remember?" she put a hand out feeling Appa's fur. " Hey Appa, you doing alright?" He groaned to hear Toph.

Tengi nodded still feeling a bit uneasy about it and excited too. He walked to Appa and tried to help Toph up, " I got you, Miss Toph." He held her shoulder and slowly held her hand pulling her up. He looked at Sokka as he tied down the packs and Toph down. " Sokka, not going to fast right?" He was a littled worried as it was the first time riding Appa.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:05 pm

Mai deepened their kiss after he told her that she was his woman now, and she felt a little mischievous and teased her tongue across his bottom lip. She would smile and ruffle his hair when he said he hoped he was not rough. "I never said Pineapple did I? As far as I remember, it was you that said the word...milk drinker" she teased him. She cooed softly. "How about we have an intermission. You might be hard, but it's going to go soft. I don't want it flopping out while you're attempting another round. Stop posturing and hold me" she scolded him. She did not know why he needed to go at it again straight away even if he felt he was ready. She felt the cuddle hormones flowing through her, and she felt it was the best way to conceive by cuddling and bonding with her lover.

Bog scratched at the back of his head and nodded. "Oh yea, well...wait...that was grooming? You lopped off most of my fur" he complained. He tried to explain to her that the extra fur would shed during spring, but no one would listen to him. He would enter the house with her, and he would flirtingly bump his tail into her leg. He looked back at her seductively as he headed for their room. Inside, he would clean up his face to get the snot and germs off him. He did not want to give his pregnant wife whatever he just recovered from.

---

Sokka would gather his boomerang, a coat, a big blanket for him and Suki, and he brought snacks stashing it into his backpack. Suki would add to the backpack with her weapons, and Sokka fell backwards looking like an overturned turtle. "Uh! A little help" he called out.

Suki put her hands behind her back and giggled. "Aw, you look cute down there" she said before she reached out to help him up. She looked over towards Toph. "Ya'ready?" she called out.

Iroh put his fist to his mouth and coughed. "You will help round out our team. Without you, we don't have a healer. I understand that you fear facing a bonebender, but we are not going to initiate a fight with him. We are only to observe and verify that my Nephew and his girlfriend are alive and well. If the demon wolf is smart, perhaps we can gain a very powerful ally" he told him as they approached Appa.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:11 pm

Zuko held her hand and kissed her, " and that makes you a woman now. My Woman." He blushed and added, " Hope that wasn't too aggressive. I mean what I said wasn't too mean. also the ... the sex too." He looked at Mai and kissed her lovingly again before pulling out. He was still rather hard and lied next to Mai to cuddle her, " Could go for round two, but I think you had enough."

" I mean the grooming me and Mai did," She laughed and looked at his face and hair. " It's a less wild scary wolf and more handsome but still dangerous wolf. before could hardly see under all the hair and fur, but now I see the handsome man and the scars too." She looked at the house as they entered again.

---

Toph came back with her coat, a backpack, and some orange rope. That pack had food and some metal for her to bend. She figured there would be plenty of rocks and dirt for her anyway. She tied one end of the rope to her pack and coat straps then back to the pack.

Tengi was talking with Iroh he was near master-level waterbending but really lacked in actual combat. He heard it was just going to be a scouting mission so he thought it would be good training. "Please sir, you know i lack and field experience."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:32 am

Mai panted for a couple of minutes before she groaned trying to gather herself. She had not known that she left marks on Zuko's back in the midst of the passion of their love making. Her vision would clear up after nearly passing out, and she looked up at him happily. "I'm impressed. I didn't know you had it in you. I guess this makes you officially a man now huh?" she teased him as she reached up to stroke over his scar.

Bog stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean by, all cleaned up?" he asked sort of taking offense to it. He blinked and jerked his head back with an awkward look in reaction to him looking less scary but more dangerous. "How does that work? That's a contradictory statement" he muttered. Just go with it dude, she's into you.

---

"Yea, that's right" Sokka said in response to Toph's inquiry on where they were going.

"I think heavy coats will be a very good idea. It's going to get really cold flying high up right?" Suki asked.

"Yea, it will probably be even colder than the mountain flying up that high" Sokka agreed.

Suki looked to Toph. "Aren't there any good hot springs near there?" she asked Toph hoping to put a bit of a positive spin to this. Not only there were hot springs but mud pools too. The place was not developed thanks to a certain demon wolf preventing any projects to build any sort of a spa & ski resort.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:06 am

"Haaa!" Zuko gasped adjusting to fit the spot better. His thrusting was getting harder to do as Mai's grip was tighter. He looked into her eyes and with one final thrust he orgasmed deeply in Mai's baby canal. " he kept thrusting wanting to make sure she was going to get pregnant.

Ty Lee giggled, " Well, a cleaned-up wolfman is a good look too." she looked at him as he did look more human with the look, " You look nicer that way, less scary. but more " Her heart fluttered a little, " dangerous."

----

" Okay then, Mt. Makapu village, right?" Toph sighed not liking that it may be snowy there, " Heavy coats then" she sighed and went off to get ready, She turned back at everyone, " Not really like that fact I might do well in the snow though..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 11:22 pm

"Agh~♥! Haaaaa~♥!! Mmmmm~♥" Mai shouted going into the throws of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She dug her nailed into his back as her body trembled. Her innards clamped down and spasmed around him milking him of his seed. She gasped and panted. "Zuko♥ Mmmmm♥" she called to him in satisfaction. She tried catching her breath and looked up at him. "You better be sure you get the job done" she said with a shaky voice as her legs shook.

Bog wiped his nose. "Hmmm? You like the wolfman look?" he asked her. He scratched behind his ear.

---

Iroh nodded. "Agreed, we cannot speculate on Mai's fate nor Zuko's. For all we know they are both alive and reunited. All we have is some insight into the Demon wolf's bending abilities" he said before he stood up. "Sokka, Suki, Toph, do whatever preparations you think you will need. I need to find an available waterbender" he said as he stroked his beard.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:22 pm

Zuko grunted as he was keeping pace, "G-gonna knock y-you up good~~♥" He smiled seeing Mai being so emotional.

TyLee smiled and booped his nose. which was a mistake wiping her hand, " Your fun too sweetie." she brushed up on his chest and smiled, "Stay a cute wolfman for me will ya?"

---

Toph went silent when Iroh spoke of the avatar, She did miss Twinkle toes a lot, "Well, I say let's go find this demon wolf. " She took a breath, " And just scout him out. " This was a bit surprising for everyone because she just wanted to scout out the area at first, " I-i don't want to lose anyone else."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:48 am

Mai moaned and wrapped her arm around his back gripping him firmly. She was feeling something and trying to signal to him to keep up that pace. "Don't stop...right there...Mmmm~♥ keep going that pace" she coached him. She was beginning to sound shaky in her voice.

Bog stopped and glanced back at Ty Lee grinning evilly. "Well, come on then" he said before he used bonebending to pull her to him like a magnet. He caught her and held her in his arms. "You're fun" he told her. He sighed happily, and he did sound a hell of a lot better than he did an hour ago.

---

Sokka stared at Toph like she was nuts. "Why do you want to see that? Can't this guy just snap your legs in two with a flick of a finger? Wait, there's metal in our bones!?" he shouted before his arms dropped with a dumbfounded look.

"Yes, bones contain calcium, which calcium is a metal. It would appear that our friend is an Earth bender. I had a sneaking suspicion that this would be true giving the goal of Professor Tsung's research. If the Demon Wolf can Bonebend, then it is possible that he is a salt bender as well. Sodium is close to Calcium" he said before he cleared his throat. "How much would you like to wager that the demon wolf can walk on seawater?"

"You can't be serious...salt bending?" Sokka asked.

"Hmmm, that would make sense how the demon wolf escaped the lab and ended up at Mt. Makapu village undetected. I'll take you up on that bet Iroh sensei" Suki said.

"No way! Wouldn't you have to be a water bender to do that stuff?" Sokka asked.

"It would. But, we are dealing with not an average bender. Professor Tsung's goal was to use deceit by making a bender appear to be something they are not. Perhaps appear to be the avatar" Iroh spoke up.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:10 am

Zuko started huffing a little with every thrust. he was getting pretty close. But he was gonna make Mai climax first this time. He had to make sure she was going to make a child for them to care for." Gonna make you cum first Mai." he kissed her as he supported her back and head.

TY Lee sighed thinking she may have gone too far. She stayed in the tree for a moment and sighed, "Fine. but only for a little bit okay." she jumped down and made an air cushion air to soften her landing, " And only because I haven't turned those berries into jams and stuff yet." Well she did, but Bog didn't need to know. For her, it was just a game they played.

----

Toph was messing around with a lump of metal, "Bone bending, huh? Sounds like he's an earth bender that singles out stuff in people's bones." she turned the lump of metal into an arm, "Kind of like metal bending in a way." She smirked, " Loved to see that."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 5:37 am

Mai stared at him with confusion. "Why all submissive all of the sudden? Are you not Prince Zuko, heir to the Fire Nation?" she asked in an attempt to boost his confidence. Of course she knew the technicalities of his situation, but in her eyes, he was the rightful heir to the throne. She would moan and blush to his very assertive and meaningful thrusts into that spot over and over again. "Mmmm, yea...I think we've had enough with that" she said in agreement with him. She cooed softly after he told her he was going to make her a mommy. "Mmm, perfect" she muttered as she pressed her lips into his and reached behind his head. She gripped his hair and closed her eyes tearing up partly because she was a little in pain, but she long awaited for this moment in her life. She thought it would never come being locked away in that prison and left to rot. 

Bog watched Ty Lee leap up into the air and plop onto his back. "Hey! I was being fair!" he protested as she jumped onto the house. He would look up at his sly and sneaky wife as she looked down him from atop the tree. "Well, tell you what. I can level this entire forest until there's nothing left and use bonebending once you're out in the open, but...there's no one between me and those precious berries of yours. Better hope I don't sneeze and slime all over them" he said before he started walking towards the house. You evil fiend! Leave them precious berries alone! 

---

Meanwhile in a secret base very far, a young man in White lotus attire burst into the heavy doors to the chamber during a very important and sensitive meeting. "Master! Master! *Pant* Master! *Pant, Pant* Master!" the apprentice shouted before he stopped short and hunched over with his hands on top of his knees. "Master Iroh! I'm pardon for the intrusion. We've intercepted reports that Mai has been spotted near Makapu Village. What's more is that the Demon wolf may have gotten to her. It's hard to say for certain if she was killed or not. *pants* From what I heard was that the demon wolf possessed a large portion of the bounty hunters and turned them against themselves. Bonebending I think. Really strong too. Anyway, we think your nephew has sought out revenge" he announced. The Man was none other than Sokka.

"Bonebending? There's a bonebender?"

"Quite strange"

"What do you think, Toph? Is he a problem?"

The others discussed amongst themselves. They knew about the demon wolf, but never any extent of his bending abilities until now. All else was speculative, and this went far beyond what they thought the Demon wolf was capable of.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 9:10 pm

Zuko blushed being scolded by her. " Sorry alright." He did what she told him and started to push agains the right spot again, " Enough roleplay, let's get down to it." He held Mai's hand and kissed her lovingly, "I'm gonna make you a mommy. " He kissed her deeply as he moved faster.

TY Lee giggled as she avoided him. At one point used air bending to get on his back where he couldn't reach," What's wrong you can't control your mate?" she laughed boosting off and on the roof of the house. Then was able to use small air bursts to acrobatic her way to a tall tree." So, what are you gonna do? I'm all the way up here. and you are all the way at the bottom."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:46 pm

Mai's eyes widened, and she clenched her fist feeling like she got punched in the stomach. "Mmmmph! Ow!" she shouted as she tensed up on him. "Fuck! Ow!" she shouted as she reached down to grab at her pelvic area over her womb. "Ow...hold on...Mmmmm...you got to be careful where you poke that thing!" she scolded him. She looked up at him annoyed. "If you want to go that deep move your hip up more. No, not in...up. Feel it pointing more down? Yea, there's a spot back there you've been hitting...Mmmm♥...yea, that's better" she said forgiving him. She slapped at him lightly. "You should ask Bog for pointers" she teased him.

Bog scowled at Ty Lee. "Lucky you" he said in annoyance. His eyes narrowed when she invited him to chase him. "Hey, that's not fair! I'm not at full strength yet!" he gripped. He still took pursuit of her. His heavy footsteps really added to the excitement. "And no Chi-blocking! Or you'll need another bath!" he shouted. His tail was a really big problem for her, for whenever she left his line of sight, he'd flick his tail, and it was not the best feeling to be swatted by that heavy thing of his. He was fun at least and did hold back with their play.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 9:07 pm

Zuko was looking lovingly at Mai but poked something making Mai crunch down on him, he pulled away realizing he had gone too far, "p-pinapple. s-sorry you want to stop. I-i didn't know I was that far in." he was a bit worried and was going to pull out.

Ty Lee who was drying off her hair dressed in her hunting attire. Now smiled at him with one hand holding her head, " We'll I can't hear them so it's not my problem." She looked over and laughed, "Besides I just got clean, and if you want me. you got to catch your mate this time." She waved at him as she ran off with still-wet hair and her tight clothing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:49 pm

Mai curled her toes as he worked his way deeper. She felt a little anxious that he was going to hit something that was going to hurt. He was long enough to actually do something like that, and she prayed that he would not go that far. She glared at him. "You can't make me!" she protested.

Meanwhile Bog came back into the house and looked to Ty Lee very annoyed. "Why couldn't I have had an ear infection" he complained. He pointed towards Mai and Zuko's house. "Those two are at it. I don't know about you, but I need something to drown out that noise. I'd prefer to listen to your moans...at least it's music to my ears" he grumbled.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:32 pm

Zuko smiled as she stroked his jaw but it kinda hurt with the slap. But he smiled using only one hand to hold both of her wrists as he moved deeper in her. " Oh you pay dearly for that, girly." He started pumping her as he looked into her eyes, " Y-you give me plenty of sons and daughters." He laughed at little getting a bit carried away with it now.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:02 pm

Mai's eyes widened caught off guard with this kind of side to Zuko. "Eeep! What are you doing!?" she shouted before she was put into a mating press. "Ah~♥!" she cried out. She took in a deep breath and panted trying to get her wits about her from that sudden twinge of pain. "Mmmmm~♥! Careful...you might hit my cervix" she warned him. She managed to get her hand free, and she reached up to stroke his jawline tenderly before she slapped him with an open hand. Not enough to knock him out, but just to make him realize she got loose.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next