Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 9:06 am

Ty Lee waved bye to Bog with a happy smile. She listened to Mai and shook her head . "What Like...control dead bodies or something?" she kinda paced before falling and getting up, " No, I only saw him salt bend." she looked at Mai and worried. taking a mask and giving it to her. "There's another thing. Bog's a bit musky indoors so if your staying. I hope you do mai-mai." Going back to tiling her garden, " So you escaped in a prison riot or snuck out?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:07 pm

Mai smiled warmly as she was tackled to the ground. "I am alive" she said before she awkwardly patted her on the back. She got back up and looked towards Bog and regained her composure. "Yes, well, you should thank him for saving my hide" she said.

Bog cocked his head before he held up a thumbs up when asked to go hunting. "Okay, have fun tackling about me behind my back" he said. He wondered off into the forest, and Mai watched him carefully finding him...pleasant to look at.

Mai looked back to Ty Lee and with a stoic look. "Did you know that he can Bone Bend?" she asked.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 10:52 pm

Ty Lee was tiling the field, but when she heard someone call her name she went in a fighting stance only to be surprised by her friend Mai, " Mai-mai! Your still alive!" She ran up and tackled her to the ground, I have soooo much to tell you." Helping her up and looked at Bog, "Thank, Bog. she's my only best friend." She thought about something and was worried about it, " Hey, Bog I want some alone time with Mai, how about you gather for a while?" She was worried that Bog would have the same effect on Mai, but wasn't sure it would be the exeact same effect.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:44 pm

Bog frowned and looked down at the wanted posters, which he saw one of Mai, and one of...his wife? He picked up the one of his wife and studied it. He picked up the one of Mai and read that they were accomplices. He stood there and did not bother looking back at the tree that Mai was it. "You can come out now. I have Ty Lee in my custody" he said.

Mai's eyes widened in shock but hearing about Ty Lee got her worried. She shimmied down the hollow and approached Bog cautiously. "Oh yea? Is she alive or dead?" she pressed him already with her hand on another knife with bomb attached to it.

"Well, alive of course...what purpose would she serve being dead?" Bog asked.

"Answer me this! What is her favorite food?" Mai challenged him.

"Berries apparently...no, I take that back. She really likes sweets. She ate all of my Dongo when I wasn't looking" Bog said before Mai lowered her weapon.

"What is her favorite hobby?" Mai asked.

"Gardening?" Bog said.

Mai raised her weapon. "Is that a question or an answer?"

Bog held his hands up. "Hey, All I know is that she likes to do Cartwheels, Flips, and Acrobatic stuff, and last thing she told me was that she wanted to start a garden. She can have more than Hobby! I feel like this is a trick question" he said.

Mai lowered her weapon once more and let out a relieved sigh. "That's Ty Lee for you" she said before she stowed her weapon away. She then pointed at him and gave him a look only a scornful mother would make. "You! Wolf Demon! I demand you cease playing with dead bodies. It's absolutely repugnant!" she shouted.

Bog's tail wagged. "Actually, I don't think they are all dead...I can hear their hearts beating. I think they are just unconscious" he stated.

Mai's eyes narrowed. "No! That's still unacceptable! release them from your control at once!" she demanded. Bog's eyes narrowed and was surprised with her assertiveness. He stopped his control over them, and Mai went over to take whatever supplies they had. "Can you Please take me to her?"

Bog motioned for her to follow him, which she did with haste. Mai was weary, but with what information he gave her confirmed that he not only had Ty Lee, but she was alive and not held against her will. Soon they would arrive at his humble abode, and there Ty Lee was tilling her garden. "Playing in the mud again Ty Lee?" she called out to her.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:01 pm

Quivle narrowed his eyes, " I don't care about gaining your trust, just your help." Upon seeing Bog's unique skill he was in a stunned shock. He took his helmet off turned to his side and vomited. putting his helmet back on and walking around Bog, then started to run after his men, " No Bounty is worth this! I hope you both slay each other Demon Wolf!" As he fled leaving behind wanted posters.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:30 pm

Bog stared at him as the hunter spoke his truth. "Hmph, I've gathered that with the explosion part" he muttered as he crossed his arms over his vast chest. "So, you're going to keep things vague as possible. That's really going to bestow my trust" he said. He closed his eyes and sighed after hearing the Quivle introduce himself. He frowned and held his hand up showing his most chilling quirk of earth bending. One of the corpses soon began to rise to their feet in a horrifying sight. Mai watched through a hole in the tree witnessing necromancy for the first time, a very taboo thing for an earthbender to do. "I am known as the Demon Wolf. Since you gave me permission to loot the corpse, I shall give these bones some use" he said before he gave the man a crazy devilish look. The corpse started moving in an unnatural way. Mai was alarmed that this monster was able to pull off making not just one corpse rise, but all four of them. She was worried that if he practiced with corpses, then he could potentially possess a live one as the principles applied. She trembled at this possibility.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:57 pm

The lone hunter grimaced at Bog as he spoke his truth, " I don't want to hear your story beastman. But if you want to know. We- I am hunting down a dangerous woman." he looked back at him, " As for payment if i live through this you will be given your fair share of the bounty." He looked down solemnly, " and after you bury my men their equipment, regardless. Heck, loot my corpse for even helping." He laughed then coughed a little, " I need to take her in alive. Oh, my name's Quivle."

TyLee sighed as she worked on her garden a little, it was tough work, but she was hoping for that nice hot spring bath. She looked at her work so far. She tiled her little field nicely and put up one side of a fence.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 6:24 pm

"So it's incomitance not cowardice then?" Bog spoke which the way he put it made the leader sound bad either way. He stared at them somewhat aloof. In the back of his mind he was wondering how this was all possible. "Look, I don't know who you are or what you are doing here, but I'm not about to get fucked over by more humans. I don't work for free!" he told him. Son of a bitch, the balls on this monster, what a pain in the ass. He could smell female scent, but he was not getting a good feeling about this guy. If they are this unprepared, he should have called off the search, but he did not. He had the sneaking suspicion that this man was only out for his own self interest and not for the cohesion of the group or their well being. He did overhear this man prior to arriving on scene to render aid. Would this hunter know that he was looking at probably one of them "hidden" bounties? It was a bounty so large that the nation could not pay it, so they removed it from the public eye and pretend that it does not exist.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 6:06 pm

the hunter leader was relieved to hear he spoke the words of man, "an unprepared one." he pulled one of his men over and started helping Bog treat them, he gave each of his men a gulp of his flask. " I started with twelve men. Twelve! And that blasted woman killed them. " he made himself sad as he got up and limped to one of his dead men taking their personal belongings, "I would be careful, she has explosives, blew off that tree limb." he wasn't sure if he got Bog's trust or not, but he wasn't going to risk his men again, " Men, I want you to retreat. If i don't return to camp in two days leave me. Understood." He huffed a little drinking from his flask again, " I think she went this way." pointing to a knife stuck in a tree.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 4:39 pm

Bog pulled the broken limb making the man scream out in agonizing pain as the bone was being set. He heard the hunter approach him from behind, and his eyes narrowed. "Aye, I understand a few words" he said before he glanced back at the man. "What sort of pack leader leaves his packmates to their deaths?" he asked. He sized the man down and was very disgusted with this particular individual. He shook his head and started breaking off tree limbs the thickness of arms. He was going to use them to isolate the fractures he reduced. He treated the men, and surveyed the tree branch that broke trying to piece together for himself what happened. He could tell that the branch was shredded and jagged like an explosion was the cause. It did not look clean like a gust of wind or rotted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 4:23 pm

The hunter leaned and was resting wrapping his injuries. he watched as a lumber monster came near the area. Staying quiet he watched it, it's powerful strength tossing the branch like it was nothing, He squinted seeing it treating his men. If it was intelligent and empathic surely they could trick the dumb beast into helping them find a dangerous woman. He stood slow and limped over to the beast, " You Beastman. You understand words?" He was going to be careful after all that new toy of his was pretty powerful. Even if this thing helped he wasn't going to let it live out here. He was going to take it back dead or alive
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 3:23 pm

A low alluring growl came from his throat. "I understand" he said before he sighed happily. "If you hurt too much, you can go to the hotspring for a soak. It's not that too far away for you" he suggested. His ears perked to the loud explosion that echoed through the forest then reverberated off the mountain. "You just had to jinx it, didn't you?" he asked. He took in a deep breath and thought about the prospective children Ty Lee might be bearing. "Ty Lee...If I don't come back within a day or so, I leave you may cache of Gems and rare minerals. They are under the floor boards near the hearth. It should be enough for you and our children to live comfortably" he said. He looked back at her. "I like to collect things" he told her before he gave her one last parting smooch. Sure it sucked that he was being pessimistic, but it was just that kind of a world they lived in. He gave her a salute and a warm smile before he ran off into the forest.

Mai had shimmied herself inside and up a found herself in the company of a tanuki, which she reached into her clothing to offer the creature an Apple pear and split it. The tanuki sniffed at it and bit into it before retreating deeper into the hollow with the fruit in their mouth.

Bog was heading in the direction of the blast as he inferred it to be at the epicenter of the swath of disturbed birds that took flight. Once he got there, he saw about four men that were still alive but badly injured and left for dead pinned down by the massive tree branch. They looked to be in agony, and he used his immense strength to lift the branch like a beast and toss it aside. He looked sat their injuries seeing broken bones and even compound fractures. He judged the survivability of these wounds and whether or not to end their suffering. His best course of action was to render them aid, and maybe they would be willing to give him information. "What the hell is going on here?" he asked them. First he tended to the man with the compound fracture, which he reached behind for his bottle gourd full of water and he cleaned the wound sight. "This is going to hurt like a mother fucker once I apply traction" he said before he gave the man a stick to bite on.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:50 pm

TyLee laughed a bit as to what she was saying, but as he got ready, and gave her a loving kiss, "It's best if I stay here. I'm still having trouble walking a little. So I'll be a hindrance. Besides it's probably nothing." she gave him a hug, " But stay safe okay? want you coming back in one piece."

The lead hunter warned his men, " Careful she has explosives!: as the blast went off in the trees above them, she took out a third of his men only nine were left. "Only Nine of us are left!" As a large tree branch fell cushing two of the hunters, " Only seven of us are left!" His men were well-armored and had various weapons on them, He had a new weapon on him a lightning-bending gauntlet. " Spread out she's hiding somewhere nearby. Wound her only, we'll have her provide us hours of pleasure on the way back." He snickered as a few of his men laughed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 1:36 pm

Bog coughed a little at the comment about the love den. "I don't know how it's a love den. It's more of a honey can you keep my feet warm den" he muttered poking fun at her complaining about her feet. He was not sure how it was going to go outside. He could feel his balls suck up into his body. He went back inside. He shook his head at her. "This seems like a lot of work" he said before he stuck his head back out the door when she called to him about seeing something. It took him a moment to see the dark smoke, and his eyes narrowed. "That's strange...that can't be a campfire" he said before he went back inside to get his clothes on. He came back and gave her a big loving smooch. "You staying here or coming with?"

Deep in the Forest, Mai was doing her best to dodge the various volley of attacks from the bounty hunters, which she ultimately made a decision to reach to her him to pull out a pull out a kunai knife with what looked to be some type of explosive. She threw the knife up at a huge tree branch with the fuse alight. There was a loud explosion that scared the birds into flying up in the air. Mai took this opportunity during the disorientation to deviate from her generally straight direction to go and hide.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 1:24 pm

TyLee smiled as she was toasting some bread by the hearth, "Yes, dear. I don't want a make a mess in our love den." She snickered at her even saying such things. She came outside with him finishing a piece of toast with mixed berry jelly on it. Her hair was tied up a little, but still flowed down her back, "Couldn't you know make a hole and we could aim it in the hole or something?" she wasn't going to clean a rag every day for him to use it in the morning. she looked off in the distance to the far-off forest seeing a tuff of dark smoke. " Do you see that?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 12:53 pm

Bog frowned and his ears pinned back when she gave up. "You give up? You hardly ever touched it. I know you can do it...you used that technique of yours. The little stabby-stabby things you did with your fingers" he challenged her. He watched her get dressed, and he sat up. "Is there something wrong?" he asked her. He might be a little slow, but he did notice a change in her behavior...like she was holding herself back. "Outside?" he muttered as he cocked his head cutely. He was trying to piece together why she would say that she would only do it outside, but then it hit him. "OOOOH! That!" he said before he blushed with embarrassment. "I forgot about the goo" he muttered. He laughed nervously. "I think I have a dirty drying cloth we could use...you know...to catch it?" he suggested. He looked away. "I might need to find something to help us" he said before he got up out of bed with that thing jutting up out from his groin. Such a pleasant sight.

Meanwhile in the depths of the wilds of the rainforest, a group of bounty hunters were busy chasing down a woman. It was not only Ty Lee who had escaped from the prison, for there were a just as formidable powerful woman who could spell for the end of Azula's rule. It was not a coincidence that this woman was going this direction either. Unlike Ty Lee, she had knowledge of a terrifying beast that roamed this particular area...a monster that she could use to distract the bounty hunters...or just simply use him to kill most off so she could have more manageable numbers.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:40 am

Ty Lee was trying to be happy, but it was difficult getting him off in the morning. She didn't want to do what she did last night, but she wanted him to know she could be a good wife. After another minute she gave a sigh, " Okay I give up. you are too much of a beast." She got out of bed and dressed herself, "I'm going to get breakfast started if you really need to get off. I'll do the thing from last night.J-just outside" She just remembered how messy last night was, she was pretty sure that hotspring turned completely white.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 10:57 am

Bog was a regular bed monster with how he growled and asserted his dominance over her even while asleep. Unaware of his wife's very ambitious dreams, he himself was dreaming about his future. It was more of a daydream at this point. He chuckled to her as she told him that he ruined a very good dream. He gave her a smooch before she grasped his member telling him wifey duties. He stretched out and gave a mighty yawn. "I'm sorry...what time is it anyway?" he asked. He was not sure if they slept in or if he violated his suggestion to do it. It was so super-duper cold. One thing to keep in mind was...he was a geyser. There might be a big mess to clean up if she allows him to...well, you know.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:57 am

Ty Lee slept warmly using her pillow and Bog's arm. she dreamed of a happy life. having four children playing in the yard with bog hard at work in the field. her hanging up laundry, with another baby bump. The house looks much bigger. But a quake happens and she and the children huddle. She woke up on top of Bog and gave a groan, Mmm that was a good dream " yawning mid-sentence, " You ruined." she slid off and grasped his member, "Wifey duties it is." she started stroking him lovingly, but still a bit sleepy. After a few moments, she was fully awake.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 6:06 am

Being in that amazingly warm bed with her comfort wolf the way he held her put her into a cocoon of happy I forget I'm on a mountain bliss. This was for sure going to be their routine and not just that after amazing sex. He made a good pillow as well...when he was not flexing his damn hulk muscles. He blushed and remained quiet not bothering to explain what morning wood was. He was not sure what she was going to do, but all he was letting her know was that he was giving her the go ahead to help herself to his member in the event he was still asleep. He often times would get so relaxed that he would pop one in the middle of his sleep. Sometimes it got so bad that he would wake up in pain wishing for it to go away.

Tonight he was drained, and the hormones rewarding him for a successful mating coursed through him. During the night snow fell, and everything was not as cold as before, but it was not something you'd want to be out in unless you have the gift of having such soft downy fur like Bog. You could see your breath in the house, but at least Ty Lee did not need to feel guilty about using Bog for her own desires and needs. He did rouse early in the morning though, but he was so relaxed that he just kept his eyes cold and used Ty Lee as a stuffed cuddle animal growling as he scooped her up having her sleep on top of him. His brain kind of half shut off as he would then get hard and trust his hips instinctively even if he had not penetrated her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 12:25 am

Ty lee rolled her eyes a little. He was right taking it easy tomorrow was a good idea. She was just thinking of getting things done and improving her home. her new home. she liked that. When Bog talked about taking care of his morning wood she smiled tilting her head innocently like, " You want me to chop your wood in the morning? hee hee I know what you mean, every once in a while." She cuddles up to Bog finding his warmth more lulling than normal.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:19 pm

Bog sat the basket of berries aside, and he thought about her question. "You know...maybe we both should sleep in. Something tells me that you're going to be not wanting to move much in the morning" he said recalling that he did smell blood on her during sex. He returned to the bed and got under the covers and gave her a refuge to cuddle up to. "You're more than welcome to take care of my morning wood while I sleep. Don't want it poking you and keeping you awake when you're trying to sleep in" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:01 pm

Ty Lee reached over and took the basket, " Oh berries for you bunny wife, Mr. Wolf?" she ate a couple handfuls. then wiping the berry juice from her face. she fluffed her pillow and got under the covers, yawning, "You gonna let me sleep in, or wake me? I just want to know cause i'll make breakfast then." she wanted to get used to a routine.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 10:00 pm

Bog made a face when she called him smart and dumb. "I prefer to say I have...specialized knowledge. I was trained not to socialize or breed" he said before he watched her attempt to get up. "Yea, I can grab you something to eat, but...is there anything else?" he asked. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the basket of yummy berries. He grabbed some meat and cheese as well munching on it as he came back into the bedroom area. "Here you go" he said. Wait, where did you get that cheese Bog?

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:48 pm

Ty Lee listened well to him and gave a chuckle mixing up the words. she was very happy he had a lot of knowledge about the area. AS Bog placed her down on the bed she watched as he placed candles around them. "I'm very proud to call you my husband. smart, but dumb." she was a little peckish now and tried to stand up before falling flat on the bed. "could you get me a small snack before bed?" she wanted to test him, she didn't care what he got, but wanted to see if he paid attention to what she liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next