Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:31 pm

Zuko smirked and became a bit more aggressive, "Oh you will. " he grabbed Mai's knees and put her into a mating press, " Hope you are ready to be a mother!" He poked her with his dick while looking her in the eyes, He blushed and did hesitate for a second before poking her again and slid gently in.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 10:54 am

Bog went outside to go to potty like a good wolf man husband pet creature thing that he was. He was at least seeing progress with getting better, but unfortunately for him it was now into his gastrointestinal tract. He sneezed again and things got messy for him. He groaned in misery. "I hate being sick!"

Mai saw his reaction, and she smirked evilly. "What's wrong? Did I break you? I won't ever give you what you want!" she told him before she started to laugh at him. She turned away from him as he tried to force his lips upon her. "No, get off me cretin"

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:26 am

Ty Lee groaned at this, "Yeah, just take it easy out there." she headed to the shower room to wash out the glob of snot. She was a least happy bout the shower Zuko was able to make. it ran warm water from the spring and kept it warm in a boiler at ground level. I even used it to run a pump to move the water up the house.

Zuko snapped out of it for a second. He didn't realize she was gonna take it so seriously, " A... Fool, that means you forever be my plaything." he said with vigor as he sped up playing with her. He started kissing her forcefully on the lips and got in position to do the deed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:06 am

Bog's eye twitched. "Ugh, I feel slicker and slimier than a hagfish" he said as Ty Lee tried to help clean his face. He looked at her strangely trying to figure out if she was grossed out or not. It was really hit or miss with these ladies what was genuinely gross to them or what they acted like around others as some sort of gender norm. He was gathering that Ty Lee was showing her maternal instincts to him, so he was not going to point it out or discourage it in anyway. It was best he stay quiet about these things anyway. He looked up on the snot on the ceiling that fell onto her head, and he started laughing. "I...warned you that it was everywhere" he said. He started to head outside. "Hope I don't get even more sick" he teased. That last sneeze got him sounding a lot better.

Mai scowled at him. "And how many fathers and brothers have your men killed? Hmmm? Don't tell me none of you are without red hands!" she retorted. She squirmed to his use of two fingers now. Her nose curled into a snarl after he told her that he would use her body to replace his men he lost. "I curse you to forever have daughters and no sons to replace your men!" she growled.

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:45 am

Ty Lee was about to answer back but heard the sneeze. She came back up to see her husband's face covered in snot, "aww poor hubby. here let me get you cleaned up." Grabbing a clean cloth to wipe his face, "There there, wify gonna help. She smiled at him as a long and big dollop of snot slowly fell on Ty Lee's head. She felt it fall on her and was all grossed out by it. "Uggg, on second thought... maybe you'll be better outside. "

"Lowlife! you killed two of my men. " Zuko growled a bit as he started using two fingers now, "You know I have the perfect punishment for that." He laughed evilly as he held Mai's chin, "I'll use your body to replace them." He was acting pretty good, except he was blushing quite hard and his cock was more than ready to go.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 8:10 am

Bog huffed when Ty Lee told him that she could still hear him. "Good! Then I shouldn't need to stomp on the floor then!" he grumbled. He laid in bed staring up at a beam as if trying to burn it with laser vision. "Hmph, I don't care. Whatever you feel like making I'm fine with" he said before there was a loud startling and obnoxious sneeze. He then coughed and groaned. "Oh no...it's everywhere!" he muttered. Sniff. He got out of bed and shuffled his feet with two huge long strings of snort coming out of his wolfie nose. Poor guy.

Mai glared at Zuko struggling against her restraints. "Release me you lowlife!" she demanded. She was blushing trying to refrain herself from moaning to the fingering.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 7:46 am

Ty Lee laughed, "I can still hear you you know." she said from the small vent on the floor. She started practicing as small gusts of air were heard from below. she was really getting used to using air bending in her fighting style. Even getting a little shot of air so quick that it could penetrate metal. " So what do you want for lunch? steak or maybe sandwiches?"

Zuko nodded to that word, "Yeah, sounds great." He moved in closer and kissed her, "Let's continue, umm... my little rebel." He started getting back into character and started fingering her softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 3:27 am

Bog rolled his eyes while shaking his head. "No really bothering me" he told her before he sniffled. The bed was pretty comfy, and the feathers and fur mattress really kept in the heat and back support. It was an experiment on getting the right bed, and Bog felt that it was not perfect. As she left the room, he frowned. "I don't sleep as good alone than when I'm with you" he told her. He sighed in disappointment as she left him and snorted. "Fucking flu" he muttered.

Mai tried to think of a word. "How about pineapple? Those two word sound more likely to be said in actual roleplay..." she recommended. Once he would acknowledge this, she would allow them to continue.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 9:23 pm

Ty Lee smiled and returned the embrace, " Sorry being emotional more than usual is kinda common for this. " She looked at the bed with all the pillows and blanket about, "I think our bed is fine, and I'll you my worries too." She looked about and smiled at the view. " I should get my mind off thinking about it though. I think I'll work on my crafts for a bit. so if you need me just stomp on the floor, okay?" she walked out and down a small staircase to the room under their bedroom. It was filled with crafts and some more interesting things like baby clothes. Most importantly a small training dummy for her to practice her air-bending.

Zuko was a bit shocked, " S-sorry, that was dumb of me. ahh... how about a safety word? Like Freeze. and Hide for stopping everything?" he felt pretty stupid for just going for it. but he waited for Mai to give him the go-ahead.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 10:46 am

Bog shook his head at her. "Ty, I trust that you know what your body needs. Wasn't it you that said that a woman's body goes through a transformation when she becomes a mother? Remember you told me your boobs would get bigger than they are now? I was under the impression that the rest of your body would accommodate itself for a litter" he said in an attempt to assure her. He grabbed her and pulled her in for a cuddle. "Be strong. I will make us a better bed if this is not comfortable enough for you. I accept that if you have a litter that you are going to be bedridden at some point" he told her before he growled into her ear protectively. "Please don't turn me into a nervous wreck"

Mai huffed. "You won't make me talk" she said before she shook her head. "Maybe you should set some rules then? Honestly, I thought you knew what you were doing?" she said being semi in character. She scowled at him not responding if she was ready.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 9:43 am

Ty Lee looked at Bog and cried a little, " That's the thing, Bog. If I have a liter. It might be too much for my body. you know." She held her belly and was a bit lost in thought, "Just a bit scared" she spoke looking out the window. Feeling very vulnerable about herself and their future.

Zuko grinned, " Oh I have ways of making you talk, girl." He slid in two fingers and held her chin kissing her. breaking character he gave a soft smile, " If I go too rough, just tell me okay." He coughed and went back in character, "Ready to talk now?" THen licked Mai's cheek.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 8:50 am

Bog's heart started thumping loudly as she stared into his eyes lovingly. A particular organ of his was beginning to swell and engorge itself. His body was on standby incase she wanted to become intimate. "I don't know if he's going to be a bad boy...there can only be one in this family" he told her. He sat up as she got off of him. He saw her concern. "Well, if you're having a liter. I'm just going to have to get more food and clothes" he said. He scratched the back of his head. "What's troubling you?"

Mai raised an eyebrow. "You have dreams still Zuko?" she asked as he tied one of her hands to the headboard. "Zuko, you better not do anything you might regret" she said getting herself into character as she tried resisting. She glared at him. "What plans? I have no plan!"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 8:17 am

Ty Lee loving stared at Bog, " I think Fang is a great name. like he's gonna grow up a bit of a bad boy." she got off Bog and was a bit worried about something, " So, what if it's not one child. you could be a father of like.....seven." she looked at him then away. "i have six other sisters born the same time so... could happen you know."

Xuko blushed at her question, "Well, we can switch places too, but i still have a few dreams. like being Fire Lord and stuff. " He tied one of Mai's hands to the headboard then kissed her sweetly, "Of course a little roleplay in the bedroom is fun right?" He placed his finger on her chest and slowly slid it between Mai's lower lips. "so, umm Little rebel scout. where are the plans for the attack?" He was fumbling but wanted to have the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 8:55 pm

Bog stared at her with that stupid cute blank look on his face when she assured him that she was pregnant. "I'm not good at names...I don't really have an actual name myself" he said honestly unless you wanted to go with the number burned into his neck. She was lucky she was a light woman, and he was not very sick as she sat on his chest cutely. He got super nervous when she got face to face with him. "I don't know...what is a good name? Fang? Howl? Shred?" he asked. He was naming off names of his fallen comrades.

Mai bit her lip and tried breathing through her nose feeling her nipples tingling like hell. She gulped when he asked her if she wanted to do something kinky. "What?" she asked before she went bright red. "Are you? Asking me to punish you or submit to you?" she asked. She was confused where this was going, but she was not...disapproving of it.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 8:40 pm

Ty Lee laughed a little, " Yeah, I'm pretty sure by now." she was pretty sure she missed that time of the month. she sat up on his chest and looked at him, "So, you want to start thinking of names? If it's a girl I think Rina or something like Windy Breese would be fun." She looked at him and got face to face with him, " If its a boy what do you want to name them?"

Zuko smiled as he started kissing Mai's nipples as they were hard now. Looking up at her and giving an evil smile< "Want to try something kinky?" he left the bed to grab something underneath. He pulled out a well-made leather strap. Looking at the bared headboard and laughing, " Want to play prisoner or guard?" he gave a blush as he was a bit embarrassed for being bold about it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 6:13 pm

Bog grumbled in protest when she told him that he needed to get rest. He snorted at the comment about him being free to not let her take care of him. He could do this at anytime, but he chose her to be his mate. This was how it was supposed to be. He sniffed and scratched at the side of his head as she laid on top of him to announce her pregnancy. "Uh...you sure? I didn't think that I was capable in getting you pregnant" he said dismissively and modestly. You have something to puff your chest out in pride Bog.

Mai saw his reaction, and she was still blushing herself. "Zuko...I don't know if you notice, but my sighing every time you pull out is not out of approval...it's disappointment" She said before she smiled faintly when he told her to try for baby. She reached up to touch the side of his face happily. "About time" she told him before she draped her arms over his shoulders after they had a very long endearing smooch. She was already nude, and she brought his head to her cleavage.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 5:51 pm

Ty Lee just sighed at all of this, " I know, but you gotta rest too. It will be a couple of days and you are free to not let me care for you." She smiled and laid on him, " I got good news, honey." She grinned and gave him a smooch, " I missed my period. You are really gonna be a daddy." she gave him another smooch but way longer than normal.

Zuko sat up and looked away, "well... umm. I am but." Looking back at Mai, "We.. I mean are you ready for that? the big one you know." He had sex but he always pulled out so he blushed, "You want to start a family? " he took a second and held Mai's hand, " I love you Mai, Let's make a baby right now." Zuko looked into Mai's eyes and went for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:37 pm

Bog snorted and sniffled while scowling. "Was that before or after you wanted me to get the jug of water from the tippy top shelf?" he said wording it just as she did. His eye twitched before he went on. "or was the before you told me the logs were too big?" he asked. He seemed annoyed with the I told you so stuff, but he bit his tongue as she was at least taking care of him. "I have better things to do than just lay around. You all said you have all but a couple months to prepare. It's the stress that got me this way...not the weather" he retorted. He grumbled to himself. "My fur is supposed to keep me warm...it's not supposed to thin out until spring" He let her get away with so much. Maybe there was some good news for her to cheer him up with.

Mai sighed very content with her new home and her new husband. "Yes, I am grateful to have this moment with you" she said before she looked at what he was working on as well. "A month?" she muttered in confusion. She presumed whatever he was working on was for Ty Lee. She tried to piece things together, and she blushed a bit. "Zuko...I was meaning to ask you" she said before she looked away rubbing her shoulder. "Are you attracted to me?" she asked. She gulped and bit her lip. "I know I sound insecure, but...I just wonder why you haven't touched me in the way that...Well, I mean...you hardly take the initiative" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:14 pm

Ty Lee sighed as she fed Bog some fruit and meat, " I told you after you were done working outside to sit by the fireplace and dry off." She scolded him as she rubbed his chest a little, " But no! You had to work on the rooms too." She sighed again and fed him as she heated water for some tea. "But I can't blame you. and you look good with your fur trimmed a bit."

Zuko felt warm and held Mai close as he watched the fire, " This is a great, nice bed and I get to share it with you every night." He looked around seeing the stuff he was working on, "Hey, Mai, you want to well, it's been a month and well,.... with them. going at it. " He was having trouble asking her. He got frustrated and sighed, " Nevermind its nothing." he looked at his shoulder as it was strapped and with his stump there. " I should finish off my project."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 1:21 pm

Mai stared at Ty Lee blankly when she was asked if she knew what she was thinking. "No, I'm not going to do a threesome. No matter how attractive he is" she told her.

Bog stared at him when he went on about freeze bending. "All bending is just energy manipulation to some degree" he muttered. He looked down at the ground and got lost in deep thought. "Yes, well...at least you are seen as a person" he said before he sighed. "The professor who created me theorized that if an avatar can exist...so too can benders of duo natures exist. The phenomenon of lava bending takes to mind. What he wanted to do was blend together the genetics of different benders together with the strongest, intelligent, and most dangerous creatures in this world. It's funny how his research turned out. All that time and effort only for it to not go anywhere" he said.

Two weeks have passed. Bog have pretty much wrapped up Phase 1 on his construction, which you could argue that he overbuilt things. The home more resembled a small castle with ramparts. Bog had made a spectacular bedroom for him and his wife, and they enjoyed many kinds of couples activities there. Bog was in bed not feeling too well. He had caught some kind of upper respiratory infection from working out in the cold and ice. It was time for Ty Lee to take care of him. Mai on the other hand was laying in bed with Zuko cuddled up to him in front of a nice roaring fire.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 12:18 pm

Ty Lee smiled looking at Bog and when hearing about his fur. She smiled at Mai and smiled evilly, "Do you know what I'm thinking? " she giggled a little.

Zuko got excited and smiled, " Yes, finally. I learned something interesting about fire bending. on the higher end, you have lightning bending, but there must be another extreme too. freeze bending. Fire bending is just energy." When questioned about being the avatar he shook his head, " Unfornality, no. Once the avatar dies they have to be born anew." He looked at Bog, " But you know he would have loved to meet you. He would never judge you. He's very forgiving too." He sighed and looked at Bog, "Long ago I used to be his bad guy hunting him down willing anything to capture him... but everything fell apart and one day I asked if I could help him bring down my father, he was reluctant, but he gave me a chance to be a better person."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 11:46 am

Mai closed her eyes. "He does everything that you say so far" she corrected him. She glanced back at Bog. "Though, he is a different breed of meathead. He's not obsessed about his looks. Just look at all that fur" she joked.

Bog nodded slowly. "Alright...I'll see what you can teach me" he said before he watched Zuko's bending closely. When he saw the boulder freeze, he postulated what technique it was in relation to the fire bending skill tree. "You have...taken away heat?" he asked. His eyes narrowed. "Are you absorbing it or redistributing it?" he muttered to himself. He did not want to give away too much, and he had to hold himself back wondering if Zuko was testing him. "No, you must be a duel bender...are you the avatar perhaps?" he made up to make himself seem less intelligent.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 11:22 am

TY Lee shrugged and looked at Mai, "I mean sure kinda a meathead. but he does what I tell him. like a good husband does." She looked to Zuko just hanging out with Bog

Xuko nodded and smiled, " I can give you some basic training. With the force you could pull, that's all you need." He did think of something as he gave it some thought," Well speaking of bending I learned a few tricks." He stepped forward and thrusted his right arm forward shooting lightning out to a bolder on the other side of the garden. Then again shooting nothing but the bolder froze with ice all around it, "I figured something out when I was fighting."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:38 pm

Mai shook her head. "No, I guess you did not" she spoke lowly. She sighed and joined in on grinding up the wheat to make flour. "Yea, so has he flexed? Or is he not a meat headed brute?" she inquired. She could only imagine those veins in Bog's arms popping out as he presented a bicep larger than a watermelon.

Bog chomped on the last of his meat stick. "I'll use whatever is at my disposal. All of my training has gone to developing my bending prowess. I had not gotten much training with melee combat. The doctor was still refining his manipulations with genes to be invested with training what he considered a reject" he stated.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:06 pm

Ty Lee laughed a little, " Well i didn't say it smelt good did I?" she was pretty much used to it. it was somewhere between wet fur and burnt wood. and some flowery smell. She went around to start making flour and other things they were low on. She was lucky to get some herb starters to have more spices to grow. " I think he's not to smart when it comes to certain things, but as for home life. pretty well. he doesn't need to flex to get my attention and well, he has all the right protective instincts."

Zuko sighed as this wasn't going too well. He took a second and asked carefully, " umm please don't get mad. how about weapons.... anything you prefer? swords, spears, axes?" He was scared as he didn't know if he would get crazy or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar   the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fugitive chi blocker. (Mature romance, Alt world) (M or F Open)(Avatar
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next