Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Though Alan had to go to work, however it won’t be for another hour, “I don’t have to go right away.” In bed with her he’d cuddled up with Shany and pet her more, “but when I do go, please make yourself at home, but be a good kitten.’’
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:07 pm

shany shock her head and noded "ok i well stay here for you "she said very sweet
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Her words were quite touching, enough to make him want to hug and hold her tight with his arms, but right now Alan is much busy feeding her, so he feed Shany till there is nothing left on the plate or she had her fill. Afterwards he went to wash the dishes before coming back to the bedroom, to pet her more, “you have the day off today, but I have to work.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:55 pm

shany noded "why not ..i love you"she said mewing more and prring as well "i love you"she said loving the peting and eating more.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:53 pm

At her words Alan chuckled a bit and feed her more, “but… we’re also lovers right?” With that said he pet the top of her head and scratched the back of her cat ears.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

shany noded and smiled "i like being a pet and a kitty cat "she said taking a nother bit "mew mew"she said very cute
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Feeding her Alan found it a little strange, “she my mate, and yet… she acting like my pet,” he said to himself and continued to feed her another bite, “how is it, good?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm

shany did a little prred and open her mouth and smiled "mew..mew"she said eating the fish and liking it.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Taking hold of fork, Alan started cutting up move pieces of the fish which was easy since it was cook so tenderly, "say ahhhhh."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:19 pm

shany did a liittt prr in thank u
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:44 am

With a pat upon her head, afterwards... Alan sought to come from the bed and get dress, in order to fulfill Shany's request of fixing her something to eat. "Now then... what do cat-girls eat?" thinking under the lines of her cat like qualities, Alan started off on a tall glass of milk, grilled fish in lemon sauce and light seasoned in spices, and on the side sunny-side-up eggs. "Cats do like milk, fish, and chicken, but... hmmm..." playing it safe Alan also make toast and a side of mix fruit in all as he brought it back to Shany, breakfast in bed style. "I thought I make you a dish fitting a cats," smiling lightly he set it on her lap, after she'd sat up.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 pm

shany noded very cute but she did not ssay a word .just pulling him up for him to make her something to eat.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Her waiting him didn’t do much to startle, but only had Alan awaken softly with slow opening eyes to find his lovely and cute kitten love looking down at him. “Morning,” he said sweetly and kissed Shany’s noise, “hungry?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:33 pm

the nexted day rissed and then shany open her eyes and looked at him and saw the time it was 6:00 shany hit her lover on the head trying to wake him."wake up sweety"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Alan held his eyes to listen, until she’d fallen into her slumber however he was wide awake. Holding her in his arms stroking her hair he wonders… of the bad life Shany had endured, “poor thing,” he whispered and kiss her forehead, “what’s going to happen from hear on?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:23 pm

shany noded and cuddled with him ."i under stand ..please under stand ..were mates thats right but ...."she looked at him then closed her eyes and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Alan was curious with what Shany had in mind with what she’d sought to do evilly, before coming to love him. Then again wishing not to ruin their joyous moment in bed, Alan left it alone to not speak of it further. Instead he cuddled up while pulling the bed sheets over their bodies to keep warm, since it’s still raining, “we’re lovers now, but… left keep this a secrete from others at work if you don’t mind.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:57 pm

shany smiled and huged him back "i dont wish to hurt you as well at first but not any more "she prred
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Alan smiled back and kissed her back in slower kisses, “I was afraid I may of hurt you,” he whispered and kissed her again, “I’d never would wish to hurt you in any way Shany.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm

shany loved his kisses and prred at him then she made a little moan when he filliy bit her neck"see it was not too hard my love"she prred
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 pm

In truth Alan was sure about this, yet Shany seem quite serious as she looked into his eyes, waiting for him to mark her, “okay…” he whispered before slowly brushing his lips to the part of her neck where it meets the shoulders. There he kissed it before sinking his teeth to flesh, in order to leave a mark as did Shany when marking Alan as her mate. But in the prose he hope it didn’t hurt her too much .
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:56 pm

shany smiled and kissed him"i need you to mark me as your mate "she asked then moved her hair for him to bit her neck ."right here .ok"she said wanting his mark
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Sharing this tender moment Alan reciprocated to express his love. Showing her how much she means to him, with his arms firmly around in order to bring Shany much closer cheek to cheek. And thus so far just showing his devotion in a kiss to the lips, would never take her for granted when she made him her mate. "What is it," he asked when being asked for a favor, "for you... anything, so ask me." With that said he took her hand and brought it towards his lips kissing the top of her fingers.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 pm

shany huged him back and smiled at him and noded "i understand and just asking how can you have sex with out giving someone haveing a child "shany asked she was never in to what human used but .shany under stand that it was to early for them to have a kide to gether .but shany did not wanted to leve yet shany got close to him and licked his check"i need you to do something for me?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Alan did understand her feelings since he feels the same way about her. The longing to be by her side always, more than just lovers but life mates that she made him. Though she said it was difficult for humans to impregnate her but still... it seemed Shany what's going so far as if she wanted to get pregnant at this very moment. Nonetheless Alan took her in his arms to stroke her body as well as pet her head, before returning the kiss she graciously gave him. "I understand," he whispered in her ear, "I do love you that much but let's be careful from now on. It may be difficult for me to get you pregnant but if I do manage it will be too early for us to have a child. I first want to build a better life for you and me where we can have a child without problems."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next