Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:19 pm

shany looked at him and smiled "i want you all of you "she said prring on his chest ."i know you loved it"shnay added .shany got up and layed nexted to him and stated to cuddle him ."i want a kide with you .its funny but its hard for a neko to have kids with humans "then she kissed his check."if you were a neko i would be pregerd with you but .like i said the resoen why i though you and me were not belong to gether .is why its hard or imporibal for a human to get a neko pregerd ."shany said kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

This was quite surprising, did she really wanted to get pregnant with him? It didn't seem so as she wrapped her legs around his waist and more so when she told him to cum inside. "What!?" Allen was quite confused but shortly after he didn't have any choice. The bite to his neck in which marked him as Shany's mate triggered his climax, that's heavily to see you came pouring inside womb, filling her down to the last drop. Strangely enough when bitten it was pleasurable pain that go him to cum for her, "Shany... why?" He asked her concerning that she may be pregnant with his child.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:56 pm

shany moaned when they both was kissing each other .then heard alan was about to cum .shany put her lages around his hips for him to keep fucking her."please cum in sdie me"she baged wanting his seeds in her .shany then moaned louder and grabed his head closer to her .shnay then went down to his neck and bit him in to the skin to mark him as her mate .and her lover.shany licked the blood off him and smiled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:52 pm

She would then feel vibrations across her lips and the tip of her tongue, due to this moan while kissing her in which grew stronger due to a feeling. The feeling in his manhood which was rising up the shaft, "Shany... I'm going to..." He tried holding it in for as long as he could, in truth he is about to climax thus feared to get her pregnant. How he wish he put on a condom first.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 pm

shany felt him going faster and faster she loved it she loved him .shany was moaning very loud saying his name as well then got close to give him a deep kiss /
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 pm

His knees came much further planed on the bed as Alan's movements continue to shake and rock it, along with Shany. With her moaning his name out, he'd too moaned louder and louder as his thrusting came drilling Shany's cave hard and fast. "Shany..." after those words said his lips locked with her own in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:43 pm

shany moaned louder .saying his name louder .she felt his member going faster .she loved it.she wanted him .shany then kisses back and put her arms around him .puting the kiss deeper and looked at him and smiled.and started to moan evern more to how fast he was.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:08 am

Strangely enough, and still being... Alan didn't know what he is doing, due to his inexperiences when it comes to sex, yet thankful his body knew instinctively. Starting in his thrust slow plumping Shany's inners, the speed and pounding began once her body had gotten use to his size and length. Faster and faster Alan thrust her as the sound of their flesh smacked together echoed throughout the bedroom with their sweat mixed. "Shany... Shany..." voiced her name in his moans before kissing her lips passionately and deeply as his fingers inner locked with hers to thigh hold her hand as they made love.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:14 pm

shany then started to move her hips for allan to feel better."i love you too"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:11 pm

"Shady..." A slight whispering moan escaped his lips, feeling himself inside her as Shady's wall came clamping down. "I... I love you Shady... I love you so much!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:00 pm

shany then moaned very loud .once he put force in her she said noting and blushed and hold him closer "i love you allan"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 pm

"Okay... I'm putting it all the way in," he whispered to give Shany the time to brace herself. And then using force he'd broke her hymen without so much force to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 pm

shany bit her lower lip and noded and felt his cock going in .the blood from her started to fall to the covers .shany then blushed and said nothing more for him not to be woried "it dont ant hurt love"she said trying to hold in a yell but trys to relaxe
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Agin he kissed her lips as Shany finished her words, "okay but... we'll have to stop if it hurts you too much." His member lightly brushed her folds feeling for her entrance, "okay... I'm putting it in slow," the head pushed its way inside her and slow inch by inch more of his cock.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm

shany noded "yesss am sure"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Shany did seem quite sure of herself, but still... Alan dose not want to hurt her in anyway. "I love you too, and that is way I don't want to hurt you," with that said he kissed her back and slowly brought Shany to lie on her back. "Are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 pm

shany kissed back and smiled"i know it will hurt but as long as we have each other nothing is bad" .she said as she got close to him and huged him tighter ."i love you allan "she said very happy
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:13 pm

In turn Alan smile back a did the same, touching and caressing her cheek before bring his lips meet Shany's. "I'm afraid... sometime may go wrong if we rush things," he said concerningly, "it will... hurt."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:04 pm

shany then touched the side of his check and smiled"if you wish to stop you can am not rushing you"she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Likewise when Shady expressed her love in the taste in-which she'd said his cum tasted like warm milk, her juice that came released on a orgasum tasted like sweet peach nectar. Alan didn't have to tell her that since it show he loves the taste of her as his still licked off her pussy, wanting more like a hungry puppy. "Shady..." he whispered, "do think... we're rushing things. I mean should we really go all the way?"

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 am

hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 Pics_of_da_003_by_shany332-d5sp6sa
frgot i never gave u a pic i just frgot the cat ears and tail lol
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 pm

shany moaned louder and louder and loveing ever bit .then she sat on his face for him to livk her harder then she felt like she was going to cum which she did and yelled out alans name .as she clammax for the very frist time"your great at this"she prred
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 pm

The more she brought herself into his face, while drawing him much further, Alan did his best to eat out her pussy in such a way where other woman long to be pleased orally. And at her word, approaching her first orgasim, Alan lied himself back down on the bed and brought Shany to come sitting on his face. From there he licked her harder and harder, wanted Shany to climax. Her juice came gushing as his mouth covered her hole, drinking every bit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:12 pm

shany moved her hips loveing his wet horm toung "ohh yess alan i love it"she said pushing his head closer to her and moaning his name louder."wait love am going to clamax soon "she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm

All parts if her pussy felt the licking of Alan's warm and wet tongue, coming hard pressed to add to the pleasure. Alan only wanted to make her feel good in the same way Shany made him. So orally he licked and sucked like no tomorrow, loving how her love juice taste. "You like... Shany?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next