Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(( love at first sight! For Sammy!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

(( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (( love at first sight! For Sammy!))   (( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:18 am

Rejalas eyes widen from gis sudden question. Of course like normale women rejala rejected his proposal . Waving her gand no, she turn away to the side faceing away. "No, not going to happen, I have worked to hard for my land, to be taken away.. there got to be abetter way to help me in this deep hole I duge my self in.. you got to tell me... sir." As the maids watch this little show between there learder and the most powerfull man in all of the other near by contrys. In one hand movment she told the maids and gards to leave them alone for them to speak about this more privately." As I was saying.. I don't want to get married.. there has got to be a better way." She added
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: (( love at first sight! For Sammy!))   (( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:09 am

Manolo thinks for a moment the asked "misss flower i know your not ready but i herd joining the territory can increse revenue so with your promission will you like to marry me? "He asked her kindly as he wait for her answer
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: (( love at first sight! For Sammy!))   (( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 6:49 am

Dressed in white, the male wolf showed a type of kindness when meeting the demoness. As he placed a kiss onto her smaller human like hands she blushed softly ans turn to the side as they both sit down talking about there business, here where she asked about her profit and see what she need changes with. "Umm, ita good to see you sir Manolo, I have heard many things about you, being a strong war hero, and that your father a the greatest warmen. Now you kinda raised the tax, and following such I know I haven't paid my tax yet but give me more time, am slowly vut for sure geting money in one way or the other." She added as dealing with someone else money is a big no no, and this might gst her into dept with the oaner of ths mother contry. Which she is already is in large dept
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: (( love at first sight! For Sammy!))   (( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:27 am

http://ralphthefeline.deviantart.com/art/Random-Anthro-Wolf-2-0-439652066

Manolo was a huge strong wolf well that what he look like but he was quite the gentleman his father was going to give manolo to lizzie as a husband as to give her something out of it he comes in and sees her she sees his tail wag as he smiles and takes it plants a soft kisss apuon her hand my lady it is an honor to meet you "he says with a bow and a kind warm smile
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: (( love at first sight! For Sammy!))   (( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:35 pm

dressed when important events take place.
(( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) Dressed_as_a_high_class_lady_by_ssflowerss-d8jqgyt
normaly
(( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) G_by_azulila_by_ssflowerss-daj59kq

generation,after generation aa each flower member passed down took charge of the land, taking control of tax laws, important Taft increase, and much more. After the last generation died a tragic death, wich is rejala mother. Rejala now beinf thw next haire shs mhst follow in her mother foot steps and do hed best to keep the land of Lizzie . Aa there is a other name what people know it as flower villige, becuase each generation has a last name of flower, and it also means pure soul. Before while rejalas mother took charge of the land , her mother was very sexist twords males, and made a rule that disnt allow males on her land . Now that rejala is in charge she disregard that dume law and helped her people with trading goods to other countries.

Every year the other larger countries would gather a report about what they habe been trading dor the past year. As the leader of thw mother land woyld come by to each country and speak with thw leader of the land before jumping to the next one. Rejala knowinf its that time od the year. She dressed  like always, her puffed up dress and coloded dress her long red hair and cute blood color eyes. At the long table two maids walked on each aide of the table asked the gards of the higher gard, in heavy armer as alot of thwm woyld say no and some would just wish for coffie ,as the meeting started, the male pulled out some.paper work and rejala pushed her chair up closer to the table looking at the paper. Rejalaing her arms on the table the neko demoness spoke kindly."welcome, so by readinf the paper we're having a medtinf about mt low share of fundsing and high Taft? " Shook her head to thw side as she lean forward ahoaing her nicely sized breast as her dress is abit tight on the top. "Sadly am not changing it.. unless i get somthing out of it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (( love at first sight! For Sammy!))   (( love at first sight! For Sammy!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(( love at first sight! For Sammy!))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: