Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Alen went back to work sighing out of frustration to the whole ordeal. But seeing Shany get back to work with a smile on her face he was well relieved. Her cat ears now exposed, everyone thought Shany was putting on a cute cosyplay act and it worked to her advantage. Coming into the afternoon time she was able to pull in good tip up to 80 dollars, when being tip very good. "Hmm... maybe I should have all the girls wear cat ear," he said to himself, "why don't you let out your tail as well," he asked her, which would complete.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 pm

chany said nothing but smiled."thnka u"she said when he left and changed .then she got out.wereing a biger dress ."ok am ready "she said walking up to each table .and doing her work
.then it started to get hot and she took off her hat and her cute little cat ears came out.no one said nothing .but liked the way she looked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"I only found out about a minute ago," he said truthfully, "so what if you're a cat, you're still my employe." With those words he handed her the dress and left the room so she can change.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

shany then blushed "you know am a cat??"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:25 pm

At the moment Alan thought to leave her alone, so Shany could catch her breath after and enduring the incident. But as she walked off he notice ripped dress. He followed her to the back room and got her another dress, "this maybe a bit big to wear, but you need to cover up that tail."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:06 pm

shany then blushed .and got up and took the 50 bucks "thanls "she said .her dress was riped and a little ruined .you can see her tail moveing back and forth.she then went to the back and tryed to calmed her crying and try to act brave
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 pm

The sound of her yelling, Alan arrive to see what was the matter. "What's going here," with that said he found Shany being felt up and grooped. At that he took the drunkard's hand and pulled away from her, before pulling his ear to drag him out of the shop and throw him into the side way. "Don't come back," Alan yelled and took his wallet and gave Shany 50 bucks, "for the trouble he did to you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm

shany then blushed and started to yelled"help.help"she yelled.as she felt his hands on her lagss
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 pm

No matter how hard she slapped him, the drunken man wouldn't let her go. His hand slid up her dress, touching her leg. "You know you want this.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 pm

shany blushed as she slaped him and try to get out of his grip"i have to go now"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:37 pm

The young man was still a bit drunk to care not for her complaints. But the excuse behind the reason why she has to tail did work with thus he believed her, however Shady's problems were only beginning with this young man. "Hey your kind of cute when your angry," he said to her and grabbed her hips to pull her forward and made her sit on his lap.

((Your doing much better))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:27 pm

shany then covered her tail"am in a ..a play so yea"she lied then got mad"ok then you want a fight do you"she said as she was geting on her nervs and was about to kick his ass...her tail started to move as she covered it."ahh"she yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm

"No beer? What kind of place sells no beer,"he shouted as Shady walked away. He also overheard her calling him an idiot, "what the hell did you call me?" His hand reached out grabbing at the lower part of her dress in order to pull Shady back towards him. But in doing so he got a glimpse of her panties as well has her hidden tail, "what the hell, a tail?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

shany then walked over"sorry we dont have bear this is a caf'e"she said then turned"idot"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:12 pm

He came and sitting at one of her table, a young man likely to be a college student from the way he dress and the smell of beer on his breasts. "Hey girlie," he called out to work in a rude tone, "get me a beer!"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm

shany got got to each table and served each one.then heared alan told her to call him manager.shany noded"ok alan"she said going to each table like speed of light.very fast.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Her expressed anger only had Allen rising his arm, pointed to the back room, hinting for her to stop growling and go and get changed. When she was ready to work he opened the shop to let their customers in, "I don't recall giving you permission to use my first name. Address me as Manager!" With that said Allen started serving his tables as a few people came to Shady's tables, waiting to be served.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 pm

shany ten gralwed and walked away .to the back room and dressed as fast as she can .the she came out wereing the same like yester day ."agian am sorry alan"she said then she started to make every thing ready for the stor to open.she got her note pad ready .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Little did she know how much they are in need of workers, Shany if she could... can take advantage of the situation arriving late or act like a total bitch and not get fired. So when she arrived late the next day she had nothing to worry about. "You're late," said Alan, slightly annoyed as he tapped his right foot continuously while his arms are folded across the chest. Considering the circumstances when seeing her dripping wet, he could've taken it in consideration that she had a good reason, but didn't. "Never mind, going get ready the shop it's about to open."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:14 pm

shany noded"am shany"she said then took the monie and noded"i wont be late".she then walked out .
later at 8:00 she came to the place kinda late .she was covered in water
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:27 pm

He found this a little strange, considering no one has ever asked him his name, not even Mai or May since they only refer to him as Manager. "It's Allen," he said and gave Shany her tip money she earned today. "So... I'll be seeing you tomorrow at 7:00am, don't be late."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 pm

shany was about to smile but stoped her self and started to sign the paper"thank you and i have one quiston?"she asked"may i know your name?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 pm

He took this as her answer, yes to the opening and job offer. So on the table he'd place an application for her to fill out, "you'll be work five days a week, Tuesday through Saturday for five hours or more, you'll make $8.30 hourly plus tips. Any question?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:41 pm

shany looked at him.and saw his face .he looked kinda cute but .he is human so she said nothing .
she looked at him puting things away and .noded "it was fine"she said in her normal tone.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:31 pm

The back room held a office where Allen (as of now) is handling all tips and recites earned in sales. "Come in," he said once Shany arrived knocking on the door, "so how'd you liked your first day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next