Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweet love [m/m/open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Sweet love [m/m/open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet love [m/m/open]   Sweet love [m/m/open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:31 pm

it hurt the heart .it felt like he was going to cry out of pan..it took him so long .to long to find her.but he was not going to give up befor she left he got a note and put it in her back pockit with out her knewing .after giving her a tip and drinking the rest of the tea.he left ."i..i ..cant leave it."he said as he walked away from the cafe and walked to his home ...then he smelled her."i see her has not gone off to far ..but her smell is allover the place .so how can .i be doing any trable and."he was about to say more as he looked to the side and saw a few larg werewolf."fuck"he yelled as he ran to there home befor the other werewolfs did he saw april and her child ,his child at the door about to leave he ran to them and looked in to april eyes."stop you must leson to me..your smell is all over that and ..do you know.what ...whats ...near you."he said then grabed her hands."come with me i know a great pleace to hid."he side.~the note said.,i love you..let me see are child..please..and i would die to save you..and i came here for a long way jest for you..please under stand your in betrabel~the note ended
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love [m/m/open]   Sweet love [m/m/open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm

April narrowed her eyes as she listened to Riku, moving away from the table she got his tea. Moving back she placed the tea in front of him and sat down on the chair across from him, "You being here is going to draw attention to me. I can't stay with you Riku. I love you, but I can't" April said before she got off the chair. Grabbing her hand bag from the staff room she quickly left the staff room, she wanted to get home to her daughter before Riku could catch up to her. Reaching her house April quickly got inside and locked the door, "Mia! Mia! Come on sweetie, we need to go" April said as she moved into her daughters room to start packing a bag for her, April knew it was mean keeping Mia away from Riku but April didn't want their daughter getting involved with a pack at all.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love [m/m/open]   Sweet love [m/m/open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Sweet love [m/m/open] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTOhwOe_caM1Uw4eqcF1jYL_BtmVXSCwISL_PlU5aK7VBr6LBY0w
past:riku that was his name he was in the same clan alright but he was in, love after mateing with the one he loved to his heart and still is he wanted to get her back.after the fight .riku could not find her ..he grow week and sad .after a feew years he walked to different places to find her ..one more time..jest one more.but nothing has happen ..nothing.as much as he tryed he did not find nothing.he knew she was pregnant with HIS pup...a year later .wereing a black jackit ,dark blue jens ,and brown boots. as he sat down at a near by cafe he needed to relaxe .but that was till he smelled something..he smiled smelling the same smell as his long lost mate.but he also knew this was good and bad at the same time.if any other werewolfs were to find out she was still a live or near .they would hurt her .
now:riku looked up at april still .by looking and reading her face he knew she still did not frget her .he made a small smile and looked at her."am glad to see you."he said he looked around and took a deep breath"i'll tell you the detill later ..i dont want you to get into trable "he said softly then he took a deep breath "i would like to tea"he acted but he was thursty but any way he needed to talk to her but not here.some were .some were they could talk with no one around.then he whispred in her ear before she left."we well talk later and its importen and i'll tell you why am here ..i looked every were for you...i .love you..your my mate for life"he said and he met it .."but we have to talk later "he said siting back yes he was shocked he saw her but again he was happy ....
((is this ok))
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Sweet love [m/m/open]   Sweet love [m/m/open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Sweet love [m/m/open] Normal_4654

April was a werewolf and had been apart of a pack, she had a mate who she loved and had fallen pregnant to him. But before she could tell him their pack had split in two because of a fight and she was forced to pick a side, after a year away from him April left the part of the pack she stayed with and raised her daughter away from other werewolves. She got a normal job as a waitress in a small cafe, her daughter was now four and April did everything she could to protect her. Grabbing her notepad she sighed softly as she walked over to a table where a man had just sat down, her shift was meant to finish soon so she could get home to her daughter so the babysitter could leave. "What can I get for you?" April asked looking down at the pad in her hand with her pen poised waiting to take the mans order, breathing in deeply she caught his sent which shocked her to smell that he was a werewolf like her. Frowning a little April glared at the notepad, she didn't want other werewolves anywhere near her work or so close to her home. Looking up at the man April's eyes widened seeing it was the man who had been her mate, "You? What are you doing here?" she asked in a whisper as she was gobsmacked he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet love [m/m/open]   Sweet love [m/m/open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet love [m/m/open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: