Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 pm

shany started to bind down and move her hips going faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 pm

They were still standing while having sex in the shower with Alan standing behind her. Slightly her bent her over, thrusting her kitty pussy as his hand still cupped her breast squeezing and caressing.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 pm

shany moaned and felt somthing bigger in sdie her then she moved her hipes
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:54 pm

He found that his touch placed her it the right moan, so in the shower he remove the find to replace it with something bigger and inside her she would feel her manhood making love to her womanhood.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:50 pm

shany moaned more and moregeting a little wet"ahh yess ahh "she moaned..i want it mew mew emew"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 pm

From there his brought his fingers inside while the other hand still play with her breast, cupping and caressing to make Shany wanting it, "tell me when you want it, when you need me inside you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 pm

shany moaned when she felt her breast being played with and her pussy being rubbbed "ahh ahh yes"she moaned
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 pm

He smiled at her licking his face as he held Shany in his arms. From there and started washing her body but in a sensual way caress her breast and rubbing his fingers along her pussy lips. “your so cute when you mew like that.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:17 pm

shany ate as fast as she came then she saw how lovly and sexy he loooked then smiled as she jumped in the water with him licking his face."mew
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Now sure she knew what he meant, Alan kissed her again before heading off into the bathroom, "I'll be in the shower, so come and join me after you finish eating." In the shower he got the water nice and warm and undress and started washing up, waiting for Shany to come.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:03 pm

shany lick hyer lips and pured."i love to mate even better with u"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 pm

In response he kissed her deeply to hint and suggest something she should know by now, “we’re mates aren’t we? So… I like to do more mating.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 am

shany mewed very ctue and rased an eye brow."what do u mean?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Replying in his own way, kindly Alan pet Shany on the head lightly as she said she was sorry for not sharing, “I have an idea how you can make it up to me,” he suggested in a seductive tone, hinting.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:41 pm

shany pprred very cute and knew she liked the food .after a little bit she ate every thing"yummy .oh am sorry for not shareing am sorry"she said in a cute voices
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:31 pm

With a smile he heeded her request and went into the kitchen to do so. And on a bed of white rice, versus meat smoked, BBQ, and grilled which was pork, beef, and chicken, “here you are,” he placed it on the table and pat her head, action as if he’s feeding a pet cat.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:52 pm

shany smiled and kiss back at him."i wish for some meat ..like poke and some rice"she smiled
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 pm

The lick to the neck brought out his chuckling, before Alan took her up within his arm to hug and kiss Shany’s cheek. “Alright…so what would you like me to cook you?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:31 pm

shany noded adn smiled."i dont like shoping for clothing i never did..but i love to eat and can you please love"she said smiling and licking his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:12 pm

This turned out to be quite a surprise, but then agin she is a cat after all, "here I thought you'd bought clothes and all manner of girly things." Looking through the bag Alan saw all sorts of meat, "keep the money, conceder it as your early check for the two days you'd worked. Now... what am I'm going to do with all this? I'm guessing you want me to cook you a big meal?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:52 pm

shany did a small smile and took out some food and more food ..by looking at it she liked food.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Before hand with Shany spending the day of shopping, Alan went to work, opening to start breakfast and into the lunch evening, until relieved. Afterwards… Alan returned to find Shany with lots of begs, “so… what did you buy?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm

shany smiled and watch him leave ."now whatg to do"she said laughing after a like the hole day shany came back with so many bags of stoff and she broght back some monnie for him."here you go"she said gving him 244 in cash"is this ok?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Listening to her request, Alan felt around in his pocket and pulled up some money, being $300. “Here… have fun but don’t go crazy with it,” for a little longer he spoiled her in his petting, until it was time for him to get ready. So reluctantly Alan came from the bed and got dressed for work.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:20 pm

shany noded and looked at him."wait is it ok for me to go shoping for some things"she asked as she loved the pating and pered more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next