Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:48 pm

shany was ok with this and can handle this then hurd mai said the manager wanted her .she then noded and walked to the back .and looked at him."you need me "she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 am

Today's lunch rush left the restaurant swapped with customers. It wasn't enough to only have three people on staff who are servers. They were lucky when the neko girl came in their time of need. In the late afternoon time, things started to quite down. Mai & May finished clean and came over where the new comer is working, "thank you very much for your help and all your good work," they both said at the same time. "The manager would like to speak with you in the back room," said Mai.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:25 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 Th_butlerboy

Indeed it was quite fortunate to a find a job she desperately needs, moreover vice versa that she'll find the café in need of a new worker. A young but serious adult male going about at his work of serving table and managing the restaurant, took notice of the young Shany trying to draw his attention towards her, using a cute grunt clearing voice. However he didn't even bat an eye towards her and only carried on in his work. That until she spoke up, asking for a job. Allen leered suspiciously, before turn to two other female servers dress in maid clothing, "Mai... May... get her in a uniform." Heeding the order the two girls named Mai & May, they both took Shany by both her arms and dragged her into the women's locker area of the back room. "I think you mite be a size small," said Mai. Thus the two girls quickly striped Shany down to her underwear in a blink of a eye, and redressed her in a mains uniform so fast... they didn't even notice her cat ears or tail, which the dress and hat helped to conceal. Afterwards she was brought out back into the dinning hall, "we're super luck you came, we're in despite need of new works," said Mai, "now take care of those tables over there, that will be your stationed area. Remembered to smile and be extra nice to our guest if you want big tips." With that said the girls went back to work. "Hey new girl... what are you standing around for? You wanted this job so get to work," Allen called to Shany to do so.
shany hurd allen telling he to get to work "yes "she noded and ran to the tables that need to be oreded.she was so happy she got a job .but she never smiled befor .so she tryed to speck to the coustormers in a sweet voices .but lucky she had a very great membery and was very fast she has a little note book wrighting about what cousturmer wanted and it olny took her a few scecons .she was aboble to get there obers .she used to work at a caf'e befor .good thing she was used to it and was doing a great job
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:07 pm

hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 Th_butlerboy

Indeed it was quite fortunate to a find a job she desperately needs, moreover vice versa that she'll find the café in need of a new worker. A young but serious adult male going about at his work of serving table and managing the restaurant, took notice of the young Shany trying to draw his attention towards her, using a cute grunt clearing voice. However he didn't even bat an eye towards her and only carried on in his work. That until she spoke up, asking for a job. Allen leered suspiciously, before turn to two other female servers dress in maid clothing, "Mai... May... get her in a uniform." Heeding the order the two girls named Mai & May, they both took Shany by both her arms and dragged her into the women's locker area of the back room. "I think you mite be a size small," said Mai. Thus the two girls quickly striped Shany down to her underwear in a blink of a eye, and redressed her in a mains uniform so fast... they didn't even notice her cat ears or tail, which the dress and hat helped to conceal. Afterwards she was brought out back into the dinning hall, "we're super luck you came, we're in despite need of new works," said Mai, "now take care of those tables over there, that will be your stationed area. Remembered to smile and be extra nice to our guest if you want big tips." With that said the girls went back to work. "Hey new girl... what are you standing around for? You wanted this job so get to work," Allen called to Shany to do so.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm

~hated but needs love~
(i want to check my self a stoy if you might like.please.am sorry my spelling is bad .and i looks like i dont care but i do care.but if you want to join you can Very Happy )

Shany is a neko. She has long midnight black hair with fire colored tips and bright red eyes. Shany is a solitary kind of person. She hates everyone and prefers to be alone. She has always lived in a small house near a little river. Shany hates humans but, unfortunately, she is the only neko on this planet "God, I hate everyone," she growled to herself.
One day, she had no other choice but to get a job. But all she was any good at was either painting or fixing any broken things. But she didn’t care; at least a job would give her money and put food on the table. So one day Shany left her home in search of a job. The day was windy and cold but this was just the way she liked it.
It was a good thing she had brought a hat to cover her ears because she didn’t want any humans to bother her today. She was looking for a job in the big city. She was still looking for a 'help wanted' sign or anything that showed that there was a job available. Then she caught sight of a small building that had a 'help wanted' sign in the window. This was her chance. She ran to the building and opened the door. She saw a man writing at a table. Shany did a little cough to let him know she was there. "Hello mister," she said, trying to get his attention, "I couldn’t help but notice your help wanted sign." She desperately hoped that he would hire her for the job. She was a bit worried by his mean-looking demeanour but she couldn’t help but notice that he also looked rather handsome.
(please tell me if i need more info)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10