Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:57 pm

shany smiles "i dont tease "she said happeily then felt him kissing her and giving her love she prred loveing his kisses then started to moan once he felt him licking her pussy "ah yess ah alan "she moan loveing what he was doing to her
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Though he felt indifferent from what Shany felt, he let her do as she please, till second thoughts arises. Alan was about to ask her to stop once she'd started agin, but his moans covered his words. And shortly without control his load blow. His thick white cream came pouring in her mouth, which surprised Alan to find her swallow it all and loved the taste. "Your teasing me," he said with a chuckle, "it's my turn," with that said... gently he lied Shady down on the bed, leaning to kiss her hard on the lips while leading her. Soon her body was being showered in kisses, coming down to treat her pussy in the same way she sucked his member. He kissed her folds before licking her inner pink parts.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:36 pm

shany smiled and licked the top of his member"remember i love you and there is nothing roung with it."she said then she started to suck on him again .then only a minit or three shany felt his cum in her mouth and swollw his cum and smiled"tast like milk to me"she pred and laughed a little.trying to make him fell better
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:33 pm

He didn't want her to stop but he didn't want anything to go wrong, so when she asked him, Alan blushed a little and turned his head away shyly. "No... I don't want you to stop. But... I feel myself about to cum and... I would want you to do anything uncomfortable... if... I cummed in you mouth."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm

shany smelled him .and she knew he was going to cum then she stoped and looked at him"you want me to stop love"she asked .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 pm

"Mmm... it's sooo good Shany," agin Alan moan expressing this pure pleasure she's giving. But more so he moan at the moment of her deep-throating him. His toes curled inwards, his free hand grabbed hard on the bed sheets, "wait... Shany... you'll make me come if you keep going like this."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:08 pm

shany smiled licking is member and prring doing so.then felt him laying on the bed and was still licking .then felt the back of his hands on her head as she licked his member "am glad you like it"she said then started to deep through his member
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:04 pm

It would come as Shany's delight when she finds Alan loving the feeling of her lips warped around his member, to come suckling on his whole length. He moaned larder and louder as Alan leaned himself back on the bed to get comfortable, as his eyes close and his head cocked up. "Shany..." out passed his lips he moaned out her name, with a general hand caressed her head, petting her like a cat once more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:03 pm

shany looked in to his eyes that he wanted more.she noded and lick his member more to his licking.then put it in her mouth to suck on it.
shany was the type of person that would never do this to any one.she was like alan but more meaner she hated any one that wanted to help her.she hurt alot of peoples heart just for the fun of all.but now she can feel how much he loves her and how much she loves him .shany then sucked on his member more .loveing his moans .the more he would moan the more she would get wet .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:58 pm

This would be the first time Alan would ever expose himself to anyone. In fact he's a very private person and wouldn't show himself even to those close to him, so having her dress took a lot to bear. Once he was all naked he looked away with his red face shyly.But even more embarrassed to the complement of the size of his member Shany made before giving it a good lick which had him moan lightly, "yes... I like it," he moan and look to her with eyes that says please lick it more.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:43 pm

shany smiled and crawled to him to see what he looked like with out his clothing.and once she heared he needed help shany noded and unziped his panits and underwere "there "she meowed then saw his member and blushed"wow your big"she said likeing it.then she licked the top of his member "you like it?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Alan couldn't help I'm feeling nervous about the whole thing, mainly because it is his first time with a girl. But after a while he became quite comfortable when she started talking and shortly quite aroused when she undressed yourself, "you look... cute," he whispered with honesty "do you want to see my body?" Slowly he undress pressure moving this top but when he started to take off his pants, he stopped himself as his face came completely red, "I know this sounds strange but can you help me undress?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 pm

shany smiled back and noded"i under stand me too.i never done it before "she said huging him.and undressing her self.to show him her ful body "this is what a little neko like me looks "she said doing a little laugh"i know were ready for this .i know we olny meet for a little time but i love you.and i mean it"she said blushed
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 pm

He didn't mean to push things this far, but here they are. Not that he didn't want this, yes he likes her that much, so Alan took the next step. Giving a kind smile, one last kiss before taking Shany up in his arms, Alan carried her off into his bedroom, gently lying her down on the bed, kissing her while continue to rub her in a loving manner. "I have to tell you sometime. I... I mean I haven't done this before." He was trying to tell her he's a virgin like her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 pm

shany then smiled and said "am so happy we found each other"after she said that alan put her on the couch and peted her still and pred "alan ,please"she baged showing her sweet eyes to him wanting more the kisses and hugs, she wanted them to be together "i wish to mate with the person i love"she said very happy to him.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Her good strong hug made Alan wanting to hug back with the same amount of love. They were the same, feeling distant from others until the two have finally found someone they like. "I feel the same way, I... never thought to love anyone until now," with that said the kissing continued as Alan lied her down on the coach while rubbing her body like a pet cat. Some parts that would get a feline aroused.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:38 pm

a light prr am from her chest and looked up at him"i never liked any one so much in my live befor "she said very happy then got up and huged him very tight"i wish to stay close to you and i love the way you touch"she said .
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Passionately he return the kiss with more of his living touch, caress the back of her head, through her hair, and down her back.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

shany prred more and smiled"thank you again."she said kissing him on the lips softly
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Alan brought Shany back inside, carrying her in his arm and took her to the couch. There he sat her on his lap and continued to pet her and kiss her cheek, adoring her like a pet, “I promise I’ll always treat you sweetly Shany.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

shany cryed happy and huged him"thank you thank you."she said very happy..then closed the door smiled to him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:09 pm

“Yes I like you, very much,” he whispered in her ear and hugged her, “then if it’s okay with you, be my pet cat and I’ll love and adore you. I… never liked anyone until now.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 pm

shany gralwed and smiled"you like me?"she said very happy and blushed "and i dont mind being your pet cat"she said purring
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Normally in a situation such as this one Alan would let her go but he couldn’t, not now. So before Shany was able to run out into the harsh rain he grabbed her arm and pulled her back inside, “I don’t mind it, if you want to hate me that’s fine with me. But… can I be the one who likes you? What’s wrong with that, you’d be like my pet cat.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:49 pm

shany got up,and yelled"i hate every one i never liked no one.EVER"she yelled.then looked at the time"am going home.even if i have to brack the door down to get in side"she yelled ,the she open the door and saw it was raining hard .shany ran out out ,then felt alans head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next