Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hated but needs love(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:47 pm

“I don’t care about,” he answered using a sad tone at first before sounding very serious, “why should I care what others think of me? I’m hated anyway, but if you don’t want to, then… I won’t ask you again.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:43 pm

"but people would hate you and moke you"see said kinda sad
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 pm

Alan kissed her more, as long as Shany would kiss him until she felt to brake free since she’d felt this is wrong. “What’s wrong about it,” he asking, “just because you’re a neko and I’m a human? Why? Because it’s not acceptable according to others? Fuck them!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:25 pm

shany kissed again and huged him tighter "wait am sorry"she said stoped kissing him"am a neko and your a human this cant work"she said sad
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Alan closed his eyes as Shany returned the kiss, and whispered lightly: “yes… I do.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 pm

shany smiled "you like me do you?"she said geting closer and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Suddenly at her words, Alan now realizes what he just did, “Sorry” he said with a gasp and pulled away.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:03 pm

shany blushed and smiled"you kisses me"she said very cute
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:56 pm

A little bit longer he tickled her since Shany liked it so much, but stopped after awhile and just pet her belly like a cat. Looking down to her Alan smiled again as a strange feeling came over him. A feeling that brought him to kiss her lips softly. In truth he likes her.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:50 pm

shany starteed to laugh "am not a perv .ahahaha"she laughed loveing what he was doing
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 pm

“Don’t call me a perv,” he whispered and blush as Shany walked over to the far corner of the room. Alan stood up and came over to playful push her down on the floor, and began tickling her belly. “Who’s the pervert? You made it seem you were striping.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 pm

"you said you wanted to pet my belly "she said then blushed."what do you think i was doing"she said then blushed"you perv"she said geting up and going to the coner away from him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:30 pm

As she pulled up her shirt it surprised Alan, “wait… what are you doing,” he asked and blushed.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:21 pm

she noded "ok you can pet me here"she said picking up her shirt
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 pm

From there he pet more of her, where cat’s usually liked being pet, under the neck, down the back, tail, and even on her belly if she wanted him to, “here?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

shany liked the way he peted her behinded the ears and prred"alan ,right"she said loveing his touch
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 pm

This was very strange. She is just like a house cat who drinks warm milk and approaches in the same manner of a cat. “No I’m fine,” Alan answered when being asked if there is something he wanted for himself. From there his hand began to scratch behind her ear, petting her like a cat.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 pm

she got up and got the milk"thnaks "she said loveing the milk .then after she drank it she looked at him and crawl to him"are you going to get your self something?"she asked
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Its been awhile Alan expressed a smile on his lips, in-which he did from seeing how cute Shany looked, as she asked for warm milk before rolling around on the carpet. Thus to her request he heeded by going into the kitchen, warming her up some warm fresh milk on the stove to a well warm temperature. Shortly he came back into the living room he give her the milk and sat on the couch. “enjoy.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:52 pm

shany licked her hand and smiled"worm milk please"she asked .rolling over the corpit
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:48 pm

It was quite Understandable if she didn’t have any couches or what humans have in houses. After all she is a cat, “is there… anything I can get you,” he asked her, as Shany looked at him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 pm

shan-i shock her head while grooming "no i like the floor.if we were at my place there is nothing but shelvs and a bed "shesaid.then she finished and looked at him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 pm

After Shany dried herself off from the towel in which Alan had given her to do so, he founds her further cleaning. "She real is a cat," he said to himself as Shany start grooming her tail with her tongue, "you don't have to sit on the flood, you can sit on the couch if you like."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:34 pm

she ran in side and took the tawle and started to dry off."meow.thanks"she said siting on the ground..then she started to lick her tail.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

His home is none other then a normal one bedroom apartment, “come on in,” he said while opening the door. Inside he good a towel for her to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hated but needs love(open)   hated but needs love(open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hated but needs love(open)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next