Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:35 am

Once they had gotten out of the taxi, he let out a breath that seemed to let him relax more before going to the bags and taking care of most of them with his more than human strength, "So. What now?" He asked her as he made it to the building when the taxi was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:09 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Once the taxi stopped to picked the two of them up, his size made it somewhat difficult to fit in the tight space. His body hunch down to condense himself into as tight a space as possible to give Aoi some room to sit.
their stuff was mixed between the the trunk and tied down to the top on a special bar she held him as the taxi took them home then let him out first so he could unload their stuff while she paid the taxi driver then went to unlock and open the door and let them both along with theior stuff into the house the taxi didnt leave until they got everything
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Once the taxi stopped to picked the two of them up, his size made it somewhat difficult to fit in the tight space. His body hunch down to condense himself into as tight a space as possible to give Aoi some room to sit.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Samuel looked to Aoi then gave her a nod, "Yeah. I think it would be a good idea by now." He said to her before pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. The looks on people's faces just seemed to make him want to do it more, "And we better get home quick before we make too many people mad." He spoke slipping one claw along her hip.

she nodded and took the three carts she been pushing and stopped then hailed a taxi to take her him and their stuff home
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Samuel looked to Aoi then gave her a nod, "Yeah. I think it would be a good idea by now." He said to her before pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. The looks on people's faces just seemed to make him want to do it more, "And we better get home quick before we make too many people mad." He spoke slipping one claw along her hip.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Samuel slipped the bags into the cart and stayed beside Aoi while sliding his hand onto her side. Some looks from how open Samuel wanted to be with his relationship showed some annoyance that a couple would be anything outside of with their own kind.
she didnt care what they though t well not much and even if she did care true their concending looks might hurt but he had her heart and they shared a life and love and so she walked like she had the best man in the world as she shopped for their food and stuff after buying everything they would need for a month she asked if he was ready to return home
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:00 am

Samuel slipped the bags into the cart and stayed beside Aoi while sliding his hand onto her side. Some looks from how open Samuel wanted to be with his relationship showed some annoyance that a couple would be anything outside of with their own kind.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Samuel looked down though his attempt to scratch his chin for thought was hindered from the bags weighing down his arms, "Well. Anything sounds good really. And you're the one with the cooking skills. So just get whatever you like." He said to her watching her hips sway as she walked

"alright" she said nad grabbed a couple of carts so he put the bags in, together they got a varety of vegies and meat
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:48 am

Samuel looked down though his attempt to scratch his chin for thought was hindered from the bags weighing down his arms, "Well. Anything sounds good really. And you're the one with the cooking skills. So just get whatever you like." He said to her watching her hips sway as she walked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Samuel took his position next to Aoi as they went through their routine. The idea of what they would be doing giving him a grin while they walked, all while carrying any bags they would pick up.
"so what foods do you like or maybe i should ask what would you like for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:19 am

Samuel took his position next to Aoi as they went through their routine. The idea of what they would be doing giving him a grin while they walked, all while carrying any bags they would pick up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:05 am

Samuel was tempted to start something right thre seeing the position she was in, but instead he settled for a small kiss that he placed on her lips, "Then we should probably get moving. We can save this  for when we get back." He spoke before slowly pulling himself away from Aoi to prevent their day turning away from what they intended.
she nodded then showered and dressed and after he did the same left together to get their shopping done
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:48 am

Samuel was tempted to start something right thre seeing the position she was in, but instead he settled for a small kiss that he placed on her lips, "Then we should probably get moving. We can save this for when we get back." He spoke before slowly pulling himself away from Aoi to prevent their day turning away from what they intended.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 am

sounds like a lot going on well i'm glad your back)
(life. Trying to write a story. Drawing a bit more. Trying to make my attempt at starting an ask blog on tumblr. Airsoft friends IRL. Army. Just a lot in general)

A small sigh came from the dragon's lips, "I don't need anything fancy. I can make due with just some clothes and your cooking. Maybe late night attention at the most." He spoke then snickering at the implication he made. He then moved in and wrapped his strong arms around her much more fragile looking body, "At least with us it's all just entertainment. We're not the same species after all." He said to her as his hands rested on her hips.

"true" she said and smiled "ok general clothes food and anything else in general we need nothing fancy" she said "and you and i making love again" she adds in a whisper
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 am

(life. Trying to write a story. Drawing a bit more. Trying to make my attempt at starting an ask blog on tumblr. Airsoft friends IRL. Army. Just a lot in general)

A small sigh came from the dragon's lips, "I don't need anything fancy. I can make due with just some clothes and your cooking. Maybe late night attention at the most." He spoke then snickering at the implication he made. He then moved in and wrapped his strong arms around her much more fragile looking body, "At least with us it's all just entertainment. We're not the same species after all." He said to her as his hands rested on her hips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:05 am

what happened to you?)
(finally back online. Trying not to disappear so often)

Samuel took some time with his shower making sure to clean his scales and the leather like flaps that covered wings. Every so often the images of the previous night would flash in his head. He shook his head each time it happened and finished with getting his shower finished before finally walking back out of the steam filled room, "So, where do you plan on going from here?" He asked stretching his wings as far as the room would let him after the hot water washed over him.

she had finished with the laundry and marking down things they would need on a long slip of paper she looked to him as he asked her where she planned to go. Handing him the list she said "i thought while we get you some material we can stop by the stores and get these items"m she said and if he looked to the list he would see stuff needed to make their new apartment more like a home. things like; garbage cans, pots. pans and other things they needed like utensils and other aplinces like a toaster, he would also see an assortment of food and other grocery items and for entertainent a tv, and dvd player and some movies she also left empty lines so he could add his own movies. "if you think of anything else you can add it to the bottom
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 pm

(finally back online. Trying not to disappear so often)

Samuel took some time with his shower making sure to clean his scales and the leather like flaps that covered wings. Every so often the images of the previous night would flash in his head. He shook his head each time it happened and finished with getting his shower finished before finally walking back out of the steam filled room, "So, where do you plan on going from here?" He asked stretching his wings as far as the room would let him after the hot water washed over him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:07 pm

she was dressed again in a pants suit but even with her assetts hidden her body hummed with rememberance of the sex she had with the dragon samual, she turned to the bathroom thinking bout stripping and joining him but they had a lot to do so she forced herself to wait for him to finish knowing if she did join him they would not leave their apartment any time soon
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:48 am

Samuel slipped into the room sneaking a peak over at the changing Aoi as he moved to the bathroom to shower. There was something about her body that made him think things even after they had finished their sessions the night before. Before he could act on the thoughts he moved slightly faster to get himself into the shower to wash up.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 pm

"i',\m done" she said poking her head out from her bedroom "go ahead and shower while i get dressed" she added then closed the door and did just that removing the towel and put on her clothes to wear for the day making sure she had matching undergarments as well as matching clothes
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Samuel caught the scent in the air and a grin seemed to come up to his lips. Part of him wanted to go in and watch her when she wasn't looking, but that had to wait since they had things they had to do that day and he couldn't mess around for the day with Aoi, "You done Aoi?" He asked knocking on the door to the room.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 pm

nodding Aoi entered the bathroom and entered the shower after setting it to the perfect temperature just right. once inside she rubbed and scrubbed then rinsed and dried comming out of the shower refreshed and smelling like Gardenias petals
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:54 am

Samuel moved down then pressed a small kiss to Aoi's cheek, "Alright. I'll try to stay out of the shower long enough for you to not have to worry about making a mess." He said to her before taking the sheets off the bed quickly and taking them to the washer.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Samuel let a snicker come up when Aoi mentioned that they had not taken a shower after they had slept with each other, "Good idea, but maybe we should stay apart for the duration. We need to make sure we're all cleaned up after all." He said to her seeing the small mess on the bed showing their activity.
she followed his gaze then added "wash the sheet and bedding to so you can tart on that while i shower" she said as she headed to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Samuel let a snicker come up when Aoi mentioned that they had not taken a shower after they had slept with each other, "Good idea, but maybe we should stay apart for the duration. We need to make sure we're all cleaned up after all." He said to her seeing the small mess on the bed showing their activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next