Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 am

Samuel waited inside of the bathroom until he was sure she was out of sight. It wasn't like she could see anything private anyway, his genitals were sunk into his body for protection. Just a part of the new things that he had to get used to, "Can I come out now? I don't like being cramped in the bathroom." He stated knocking on the door to get out.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:21 pm

"i'll make due" she said and waited til his pants he had on was on the door then she took the pants and the shrunken clothes ripped them up along the hems then sewed them all together it didn't look to good but it would fit well and give him room in case he had morning wood
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Samuel shrugged his shoulders when Aoi mentioned using what she was given by her aunt to help him out with making clothing from things he had, "I'll see about a bouncer. I'm sure that can give me some authorization to be rough with people trying to break in." He said to her which he rubbed his forehead, "Fighting for my innocence won't do any good. Just trust me on this." He spoke setting down his plate on the arm rest of the couch, "If you're going to try putting the clothes I've got into a larger article, but you might have to use my entire set up just to make one. They shrunk in the wash." He said to her with a small sigh though she had already left the room. When she got back with the altered set up with his pants he took the pants to go and change, his old pair hanging on the handle of the door.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm

yah i guess they did" she said with a small smile "and its fine, my aunt gave me enough to get by and she said she will send me more every week " she said "fighting hun military have you tried to fight for your good name back since it was something you didnt do" she said "as for job maybe you can be a cop or bouncer or sercuty gard or somehting around those lines" she said "for now i will combine a few of your current clothing together and mke you a couple outfits at least it be something to wear until i get the material to make you good job clothes" she grabbed whatever he had not had on after eating her meal and with scissors and thread and needle began to make him at least one outfit he could wear around the house she made him his shirt first then combined 2 pants together and gave it to him asking him to change so she could use the ones he wore and made them bigger for him before they ripped and showed off the rest of his body
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Samuel scratched the back of his head hearing that she already had nearly four hours of interviews back to back with each other, "Well that's pretty lucky. I guess they all found something they liked about you." He said to her which then he let out a small groan, "I'm ex-military. Dishonorably discharged for something I didn't do and all I know is how to fight in a war zone. I doubt anyone would have a position ready for that." He spoke just about shoveling the rest of his food down, "If you can make me something new that would be great. Though I'm sure just the material you would need would possibly be an entire day's salary. I'm not worth that much trouble." He said to her looking to the corner of his eye to see the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm

"yeah well i had 10 -20m interveiws lined up so i knew one of them would hire me and if not then i am sure i could had found something" she said to his question she countered with one of her own "well what can you do and what are your likes we can start there and as for clothes i guess if you get the material and a tape measure i can try and make you something over the weekend " she replied and he still didnt know how lucky he was instead of living alone and having all this trouble and making his own meals he came home to aa hot meal some good company and someone who not only could cook but also could make clothes
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:57 am

Samuel sighed with the fact that she told him he needed to either go without a shirt or make one of his own. Granted in some situations he could go without a shirt and do well, only the jobs he had in mind for that was more or less more in the way of not needing clothing at all. He sprung himself up and took the meal offered to him, "Well then you sure got lucky. First day out and you've got yourself working." He spoke taking a bite from his plate, "So what sort of job would you suggest for me? I doubt my pants will last much longer in my current state."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:52 am

"sorry to hear that" she siad as she brought him that nights dinner "maybe you might be stuck with making your own or going without" she teased but it didnt help the blush as she rememberd his words when he had teased her "i guess you can say mine went better i got a job at one of the places i had applied for" she said as she sat beside him and ate the meal she made for them
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:36 am

It was nearly night when Samuel finally got back to the apartment, once more empty handed since his size was apparently extremely rare in a city as big as this was, "This is going to be impossible." He spoke with some irritation, "80 stores in this town and none of them can make my damn size." He spoke before flinging himself onto the couch, "So how did the hunt go?" He asked Aoi loudly smelling her in the apartment though not seeing her in person, "Mine is going to be nearly impossible when no one makes my size." He spoke again with a groan.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 am

in a city of humans and few if any anthro's so he got the usual gasps and stares. while he was gone she had gone to her interviews for jobs then returned back to the apartment and sat down to relax "whats with me, is he right am i scared of men well if i am its something i better get over but how do i cure it maybe its just him but if thats the case i definitly need to cure myself since we gonna be living together" she said to the empty room and let out a sigh "maybe i just need to be around him more then i wont be so nervous or scared" she replied and thought of ways she could spend more time around him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 am

Samuel rubbed the back of his head seeing the look on her face, rather surprising to see that face of hers. When she noted that she was going to head out, "Alright then. See you later then." He said to her which he then waited until she was out of the room before going to the laundry room to get his clothing. His mouth was agape when he sound that his clothing had shrunk even further than it had done when he changed as much as he did, "And now I am severely screwed." He spoke to himself with a grumble. He soon left the apartment and locked the door behind him to go thrift shopping, the hope that some creature his body type had dropped off his clothes just for him.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 pm

"fine" she said tring to not freak out she knew sh e shouldnt it would do neither any good she sighed and inwardly mustered strenth to deal with the fear although she doubted he would harm her seeing those claws and seeing what they did to the poor inocent helpless floor did not help reassure her "well im heading out now so do what you want " she said see you tonight" she added and headed out the door to go job hunting  figuring he would possibly do the same after he bought himself some better clothes
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Samuel groaned hearing her then he rubbed between his eyes, "Tell you what. When I finally got what this body of mine is like then I'll be sure to avoid scratching anything." He spoke wiggling his fingers to show the sharp appendages that protruded from his arms, "I'll fix any damage that comes up while I'm getting used to the god forsaken body."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 pm

as the morning sun woke her she yawned scarched and then dressed for th e day she head something like scratching from the other room 'what is he up to now' she asked herself and left the room and saw he was doing push ups "you do know we renting the place and if it gets damage by us then we gotta pay for it"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Right as dawn approached, the reptile swung himself off the couch and dropped to the ground, immeadiatly the dragon began performing push up in a way to wake himself up in entirety. After a long sequence he jumped back to his feet, the unfortunate thing being that his claws on his feet left dragging marks on the floor.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:13 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel sighed and shrugged his shoulders at her reaction when she spoke to her, "I was just playing around. No need to get your shorts in a bunch." He spoke before watching her go out of the dining room, "Whatever. Enjoy your sleep." He spoke before just about tilting the bowl into his mouth and gulping it down in one swallow. He then went to the couch and slumped himself down on the cushion with his feet kicked up on the arm rest. His eyes shut slowly and soon the sound of snoring came up from the reptilian.

she hd laid down but for an hour she wasnt able to fall asleep she turned on some music and listened to soft sound of the surf slowly the sound lulled her to sleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Samuel sighed and shrugged his shoulders at her reaction when she spoke to her, "I was just playing around. No need to get your shorts in a bunch." He spoke before watching her go out of the dining room, "Whatever. Enjoy your sleep." He spoke before just about tilting the bowl into his mouth and gulping it down in one swallow. He then went to the couch and slumped himself down on the cushion with his feet kicked up on the arm rest. His eyes shut slowly and soon the sound of snoring came up from the reptilian.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Aoi ate quickly blushing hard to his words and what he ment doint know wat else to say she heard somewhere of anthros and some genitic spliced humans but she thought it was all just rumors and she never did have the keenist eyes when she didnt wear her glasses and she always left them off as a guy cause she didnt thing they looked right for a male face she finished her meal then stared angerly at him for his teasing and embassing her then turned and said "fine then you can shop alone with your huge self as your guide goodnight" she said and went to the bathroom showered,shit and dressed for bed then went to her room and went to bed after closing the oor
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Samuel snickered when Aoi started speaking about how she wasn't a girl. He then pointed to his snout and tapped the end, "Let's just say my sense of smell isn't exactly normal. Even for other animal bases like I am now." He said to her going to take a seat at the table with a small chuckle, "I won't let anyone else know about this issue. I just happen to pick up on hormones due to certain things that went about." He said to her looking to the bowl in front of him, "I was going to go get clothes once I was settled in. I have to get special clothes since I'm so big." A grin on his face when he spoke that grew even louder, "My body isn't the only thing that big." He joked with her just wanting to play with her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:14 pm

since aoi was doing her best to be male not knowing he had already discovered her secret she paid no mind to his muscular body and his charms after all she didnt want to be thought of as a homo she blushed when he called her a girl and turned "im not" she protested almost to quickly and knew something must had gave her away but what her brests were too small to be considered a woman she didnt look like a girl at all least not the way she dressed or appeared was it the way she walked or talked she didnt think so but something had done it she shook out of her thoughts and changed the subject "if your clothes are too small then they should be donated i will wash what you wore then take you shopping if you want a job as you sauy you do you got to dress right" she said she then put the meal in two bowls and gave him one she then sat and ate her own
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:35 am

Samuel sighed at her comment about his clothes, "Most of my clothes don't fit me anymore. This is the only thing that I could find that could barely fit me, the rest of it squeezes me so tight I can hardly breath." He spoke catching the many scents and trying to not to drool at the idea of eating a home cooked meal. The surprise came when Aoi just came up to take off his shirt and the rest of the clothes he had in the small bag that he had left. Something that Aoi could notice was that he was very well built, like he had been working out every day for several years. He sat himself back into the seat and let out a sigh, "Never thought that I'd end up having a girl taking off my shirt like this. At least not this fast." He spoke with a snarky tone.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:20 am

she nodded "you didn't have to wait you know and you could had cleaned your clothes while you showered so they be clean as well" she remarked then went back to chopping celery, carrots, onions, red and green peppers and chushed some garlic then put some meat in a pan she began to fry it up adding salt and pepper for taste and then after the meat was semi brown she added the veggies then covered it with a lid and while that cooked she pealed potatos and put them in the oven to bake "here get out of that " she said grabbing his shirt and removing it from his body then took the rest of the stuff to the laundry room and dumped it in the washing machine she was glad this place had one and put some soap in then started the wash then went back to her cooking and mixed the veggies and meat tossing it then catching then stirred a bit and turned down the heat so it stayed warm
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Samuel had gotten out of the shower somewhere about an hour after Aoi left the apartment, his old clothing back on his body and back in a position where they were tighter than they should be. This fact both made him annoyed though some females looked at him with some interest from the fact he had as much muscle mass on him combined with this height, the unfortunate part was that the females were generally anthro types like himself and he was not into animal traits. Samuel waited until Aoi was finally back from her shopping trip then he turned his head, "Good to see you back." He spoke stretching out his arms.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:37 pm

she made sure his stuff was near the couch then left him to shower while she went out to goodwill and bought some other things like a few chairs a tv and then went to a cheap store and bought some trash cans one for her room one for the living room one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom she then bought some food and returned home she put the food away then brought up the chairs and even a nice table for the kitchen the trash cans and the tv she even had enough for a phone she put them all where she wanted them except the bathroom trash can then washed her hands arms and face before she began to prepare dinner
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Samuel swung himself onto his feet then he let a small chuckle come up, "Yeah. Sounds like a good idea to me." He spoke enjoying the idea of taking a shower after spending so long in that prison and the long bus ride that nearly made him puke at first, "I'll see you in a bit then. Don't kick what little I have out the door before I'm back out." He said to her before walking out of sight and only seconds later the sound of running water could be heard with the naked dragon standing under the scalding hot water that felt only like a lukewarm water running over his scaled body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next