Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:35 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel placed gentle bites to her shoulder just enough for her to get the sensations, "I'm sure that you'll be adequate." He said to her as he then slipped his way down her body, "Maybe I should get a little taste." He added in as he slowly slid the tip of his tongue along her nether lips for a moment until she felt his warm tongue slip inside her and slide back and forth in her.

she arched and moaned rabbing sand rubbing his head as the pleasure washed over her feeling his warm wet tongue inside her felt amazing and the bliss and sesations it brought her was so wonderful she almost cried from the pleasure
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Samuel placed gentle bites to her shoulder just enough for her to get the sensations, "I'm sure that you'll be adequate." He said to her as he then slipped his way down her body, "Maybe I should get a little taste." He added in as he slowly slid the tip of his tongue along her nether lips for a moment until she felt his warm tongue slip inside her and slide back and forth in her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:47 pm

Samuel followed his lover to bed and climbed up with her, his body lightly pressed into hers just to show he was there with her, "Since we have our time, why don't we test how long we can go tonight?" He asked her as his claws gently massaged her frame to ready her for their long night.

she caressed him intimitly as she replied to his suggestion "oh i am sure you can outlast me no problem dragons do have endurance if anything i am more worried i will end up being inadequate for you "
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:28 pm

Samuel followed his lover to bed and climbed up with her, his body lightly pressed into hers just to show he was there with her, "Since we have our time, why don't we test how long we can go tonight?" He asked her as his claws gently massaged her frame to ready her for their long night.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Samuel heard her request then he gave a small chuckle, "Well, we'll see if we can despite being different species." He said to her as his claws traced her body once more, "Join me for bed my lady?" He asked her though he wanted to be more adventurous than just in bed.

"sure" she said and went with him bsck to their bed but neither of them got any sleep
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Samuel heard her request then he gave a small chuckle, "Well, we'll see if we can despite being different species." He said to her as his claws traced her body once more, "Join me for bed my lady?" He asked her though he wanted to be more adventurous than just in bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:08 pm

"So beautiful. Anything you want to test with your big and strong dragon?" He asked wanting to take total control though wanted her to enjoy their time more than he wanted his own enjoyment.

she fully undressed and then undressed him "mmm how bout we try to give my big dragon some little ones to play with" she was emboldered true she only knew him a day but they already had sex and that was sacred to some people she wanted this to mean something wanted to be more then just sex she wanted love and a family

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:16 pm

"So beautiful. Anything you want to test with your big and strong dragon?" He asked wanting to take total control though wanted her to enjoy their time more than he wanted his own enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Samuel then lowers his claws down to feel every curve on her frame, "Only a day and we're already getting in each other's heads." He spoke as he undid the buckle to her bra to let it fall to the ground.

she nods "guess we are" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Samuel then lowers his claws down to feel every curve on her frame, "Only a day and we're already getting in each other's heads." He spoke as he undid the buckle to her bra to let it fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Samuel let a small grin come up to his lips before slowly trailing his claw tips up her frame, "You're very calm for being in the presence of a big monster like me." He said to her trailing his thumb to her chin and moving in to press a kiss to her lips.

"i think its cause i know if you meant to harm me you would have by now" she said to him "that and i like you"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 am

Samuel let a small grin come up to his lips before slowly trailing his claw tips up her frame, "You're very calm for being in the presence of a big monster like me." He said to her trailing his thumb to her chin and moving in to press a kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Samuel assisted Aoi in undressing while his claw tips slowly climbed and descended her slender frame, "Yes indeed." He spoke before attempting to deepen their kiss. The gentle feeling his claws offered intending to give her the feeling she wanted from him before their final act.

she murred to his tenderness the same claws that could kill her instantly caressing her so tenderly and lovengly
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Samuel assisted Aoi in undressing while his claw tips slowly climbed and descended her slender frame, "Yes indeed." He spoke before attempting to deepen their kiss. The gentle feeling his claws offered intending to give her the feeling she wanted from him before their final act.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Samuel moved in and stole a quick kiss from his lover after her question, "It's a bit late to start on clothes. But if you want we can continue finding new ways to make our night life exciting." He spoke as he then slipped behind her with his claws gently caressing her hips and wanting to rid her of her clothing.

"sounds like a plan" she smiled and turned to kiss him back slowly removing her outfit in a seductive mannor

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Samuel moved in and stole a quick kiss from his lover after her question, "It's a bit late to start on clothes. But if you want we can continue finding new ways to make our night life exciting." He spoke as he then slipped behind her with his claws gently caressing her hips and wanting to rid her of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Samuel chuckled hearing her correction before walking inside, "I suppose that would be correct." He said to her with a grin on his face, his foot closing the door behind him with a thud. As he helped get her things into place, his eyes would wander to her shape when she would move just right to get a good look at her.

once everyhtin was put away or put where it needed to go she smiled to him "so what now?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Samuel chuckled hearing her correction before walking inside, "I suppose that would be correct." He said to her with a grin on his face, his foot closing the door behind him with a thud. As he helped get her things into place, his eyes would wander to her shape when she would move just right to get a good look at her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:10 pm

poor dragon)
(The work month from hell just ended. Thank god)

Samuel had an easy time moving along with both their shopping and Aoi in his arms, right until they made it to their home and she was the one with a key, "And here's your stop princess." He said to her letting Aoi get to her feet.

she unlocked the door then smiled and said "our stop you mean" she then entered and with his help they eventually put everything away
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:43 pm

(The work month from hell just ended. Thank god)

Samuel had an easy time moving along with both their shopping and Aoi in his arms, right until they made it to their home and she was the one with a key, "And here's your stop princess." He said to her letting Aoi get to her feet.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:11 am

Samuel let a grin come to his face before he picked her up, "Here my princess. Let me take you up." He said to her not hindered by the fact that he had most on the shopping list handing off his arms. From there he started taking her up to their apartment.

she held on as he carried her and their stuff up to their apartment
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:25 am

Samuel let a grin come to his face before he picked her up, "Here my princess. Let me take you up." He said to her not hindered by the fact that he had most on the shopping list handing off his arms. From there he started taking her up to their apartment.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Samuel chuckled lightly before he leaned down to place a kiss on her cheek, "Well. If you want to do a little more than just cuddle up for now." He said to her as they made their way up to their home.

she nodded
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:49 am

Samuel chuckled lightly before he leaned down to place a kiss on her cheek, "Well. If you want to do a little more than just cuddle up for now." He said to her as they made their way up to their home.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:43 am

Once they had gotten out of the taxi, he let out a breath that seemed to let him relax more before going to the bags and taking care of most of them with his more than human strength, "So. What now?" He asked her as he made it to the building when the taxi was taken care of.
"we unpack the stuff esp the groceries and pout them away so they dont spoil" she siad "after that we can cuddle or whatever"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next