Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:11 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel picked himself up from the bed and started stretching himself, "That was the best sleep I've had in nearly a decade." He said to her before turning to try and get out of the bed, "So what do you have in mind for today? Are we getting some material or do you just want to relax for the day?"
she streached as he got out of bed "we can get the material the clothes wont make themselves after all but first a cshower we didnt take one after our activity" she said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Samuel picked himself up from the bed and started stretching himself, "That was the best sleep I've had in nearly a decade." He said to her before turning to try and get out of the bed, "So what do you have in mind for today? Are we getting some material or do you just want to relax for the day?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Slowly the reptile pulled his scaled lips from hers then he ran his hands gently over her frame, "So how did you sleep?" He asked her with a smile on his face.
she smiled "good" she said and streached her arms above her head "and you?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Slowly the reptile pulled his scaled lips from hers then he ran his hands gently over her frame, "So how did you sleep?" He asked her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Aoi moaned into his mouth as he kissed her she moved and her eylids fluttered open the kiss like well like dragons fire igniting and rekindling the passion their shared last night in each others embrace
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Samuel woke up hours later before the sun had come up. A sigh left his voice before looking to see that his lover stayed right there beside him the entire night even after he had fallen asleep. The dragon slowly shifted his body and pressed a deep kiss to her lips before she had a chance to wake.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:06 pm

contently filled in more ways then one she rubbed his chest then moved off him to let him sleep curling up against and beside him on the same bed so she could join him in the bliss of sleep

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Samuel was asleep soon Aoi finished her butterfly kisses, his mind slipping into the darkness of his own mind while his lover was pressed into his chest. Aoi could feel Samuel's breathing slow as he slipped into unconsciousness after their intimate moment spent his energy into her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:38 pm

she kissed down his neck each one as soft as a butterflys touch true she normally idnt go this fast and her virginity said he didnt romp with every man she met he was special cause unknown and even if she thought bout why it didnt change the fact they did it had she to do it again she might had tryied to take her time to get to know him maybe even dated him but no she had given in to the sex the lust and as he dozed she closed her eyes hooping she would not regret this choice later

Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:19 pm

Samuel felt as her warmth slid off his shaft for her to have the kiss that he asked for. Just a week ago he was finally out of that cell and now he had a lover willing to take it all the way so quickly in their relationship. His hand softly placed itself on her back while his eyes drifted shut.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Samuel rubbed his hands along her hips then climbed up her body to rest at her sides, "You don't have to remind me about that. I can still feel that. I just like it." He said to her keeping her breasts pressed into his muscle bound body, "Though if you want, you can climb up and give the big dragon a kiss."

moving slightly and nodding she did do just that "mmmm " she breathed sand laid her head on his chest
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 am

Samuel rubbed his hands along her hips then climbed up her body to rest at her sides, "You don't have to remind me about that. I can still feel that. I just like it." He said to her keeping her breasts pressed into his muscle bound body, "Though if you want, you can climb up and give the big dragon a kiss."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Samuel snickered when she spoke then he gave her a grin, "I didn't think that you'd get philosophical on me." He spoke to her before feeling her moving on him again, "Are you going to be getting frisky on me again?" He asked her not wanting to move right away even if his time alone gave him enough pent up energy to continue.
"no i'm not getting frisky i just reminding us that we are still connected sexually" she replied she didnt mean to get philosophical but that quote did ring true she was glad it put him in better spirits
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Samuel snickered when she spoke then he gave her a grin, "I didn't think that you'd get philosophical on me." He spoke to her before feeling her moving on him again, "Are you going to be getting frisky on me again?" He asked her not wanting to move right away even if his time alone gave him enough pent up energy to continue.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:09 pm

she looked up at him "we cant change the past the future is unwritten the only thing you can do is focus on today and if you want to change something work towards that goal " she said "as the qute goes; yeterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today is the gift, that's why it's called 'the present'." she wiggled a little letting him feel he was still inside her "i'm gad your not regretting this" she adds
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Samuel opened one eye then looked to his new lover, "Wishing my past was different. Some things I changed in my life and such. Nothing bad." He said to her running his claw tips gently along her soft skin, "Not that I'm regretting what happens now."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm

Samuel sighed softly to her comment while his hands continued to glide up and down her delicate frame, "Well then, he can at least check off water beds from a list of possible purchases." He spoke with a chuckle. Slowly his hands pulled her into his chest where she could rest on him if she desired, a feeling he wished he had before now.

she nuzzled his chest with a nod "definitly" she replied sighing then saw a 'wishful' look on his face "penny for your thouhgts" she murred as she rested against him their bodies still connected at the jucture of their thighs
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 am

Samuel sighed softly to her comment while his hands continued to glide up and down her delicate frame, "Well then, he can at least check off water beds from a list of possible purchases." He spoke with a chuckle. Slowly his hands pulled her into his chest where she could rest on him if she desired, a feeling he wished he had before now.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:19 am

the woman hissed as he filled her womb with his seed it was a heady feeling one she would enjoy again but later fter they rested "good thing this isnt a waterbed or the room would flood" she remarked as his horns punctured the pillow and bed she was also glad she bought more then one pillow
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 am

Samuel groaned in pleasure when Aoi took his tail and began orally stimulating him. This was rather enjoyable for him and very new, "Oh god yes." He spoke before his seed shot up into her womb once more from the added stimulation. His breathing deepened and his movements stopped while his head planted itself down into the bed with his horns puncturing through the pillow and partially into the bed.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Samuel could feel her body seem to spasm around his shaft so soon after their second penetration. His claws once more began gliding up and down her frame all while she continued to rock herself onto his shaft
she took his tail with a smirk and stuffed it into her maw sucking it as she went faster and faster on him and while ridding this dragon sexually until they was both spent
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Samuel could feel her body seem to spasm around his shaft so soon after their second penetration. His claws once more began gliding up and down her frame all while she continued to rock herself onto his shaft
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Samuel's hands gripped into Aoi's hips while she had taken control of their session. His hips bucked up into her in time with her own movements to add to both of their pleasure. Samuel was not entirely concerned about Aoi conceiving in their heated moment since they were different species and he assumed they could be safe from such an event.

she kept it up and eventually found herself on another orgasum the force of it rocked her body to the core she too thought since they were different the mating would be just pleasure. pleasure and not much more
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:20 am

Samuel's hands gripped into Aoi's hips while she had taken control of their session. His hips bucked up into her in time with her own movements to add to both of their pleasure. Samuel was not entirely concerned about Aoi conceiving in their heated moment since they were different species and he assumed they could be safe from such an event.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm

the look in her eyes intensified as she guided him into her agin then thrusted down taking him all the way to the hilt she groaned then withdrew and thrusted down again each time taking him deep into her core neither thinking of protection or concerned about the possibility of creating life with their actions besides even if it crossed their mind now it might already be too late.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: