Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:26 pm

The look in Aoi's eyes when he asked her what she wanted was rather cute, he then placed small kisses along her neck before he pulled her so she was laying on top of him, "I took the lead the first time. I'd say you can spend some time on top." He said to her as his claws glided along her hips.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm

she shivered at thoughts of him exploring her to his hearts content til he was sated ran through her mind "lets do that" she replied unsure how she wanted to take him that was a loaded question as many answers came to her 'in a chair, him behind her, her on top, him in her mouth... so many to choose from and each one she knew he would like.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Samuel could see what she was thinking more or less, his hands gliding over her frame, "How would you want to try me this time?" He asked her enjoying the soft feel of her skin against his more hard scales, "Because I want to explore every part of you." He spoke as his fingers glided over her curves.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Aoi looked up at him "what do you mean?" she asked but her body hummed and she almost knew what he was going to say in response to her question 'we could di this again' he mind answered to the words almost as soon as she spoke the question. Her body was already feeling it the desire, the need. now that the sexual tension had faded their body still naked needed sated in the ways of lovemaking unfueled by lust they could now explore each other and learn every nuance every pleasured spot on the body of their partner
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Samuel continued to gently run his claw tips along her frame, "The night is still young." He spoke to her as his hand cradled her hip.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 am

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
Samuel couldn't help but to let a small smirk come to his face when Aoi mentioned that their experience was new to her, "Then I'm sure that we will both be enjoying this sudden development very much so." He spoke as he slowly pulled her in close to him where she could feel how warm his body was for being reptilian.

Aoi smiled nuzzling his chest pleased to hear him admit he enjoyed it being her first time she had thought perhaps her inexperenced had shown or sh didnt pleasure himbut was glad that wasnt the case
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:18 am

Samuel couldn't help but to let a small smirk come to his face when Aoi mentioned that their experience was new to her, "Then I'm sure that we will both be enjoying this sudden development very much so." He spoke as he slowly pulled her in close to him where she could feel how warm his body was for being reptilian.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Samuel took the offer that was presented and laid down beside Aoi. His gaze focused on her features now that he had alleviated himself of his tension, "So what was it like sleeping with a beast?" He asked her as his claw tip gently ran along her hip and side just enough to apply pressure and not hurt her.

"it was new " she replied noticing how gentle he was with her even when he mated her he was gentle and even apologized when he did cause pain the knowledge amde her like him just a bit more just then.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Samuel took the offer that was presented and laid down beside Aoi. His gaze focused on her features now that he had alleviated himself of his tension, "So what was it like sleeping with a beast?" He asked her as his claw tip gently ran along her hip and side just enough to apply pressure and not hurt her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

she gave a wry smile "perhaps..." she said as he relaxws under him her expression sated lake that of a full feline relaxing in the sun after a kill and sated she was. Once he was completly seperated from her folda she eased him beside her so he could relax on the mattress a s well
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

Samuel slowly began sliding his length from her and the white fluid slowly leaked from her, "I'd say so too." He spoke though stayed on top of her just so he could stay close with her, "Maybe we should do this more?" He asked her still feeling somewhat stiff after he had his first release in years.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 am

Samuel thrusted deep into Aoi and grunted loudly as his hot seed began flooding her womb. The thickness of his juices clung to every crevase of her insides and warmed her to the core. Slowly he lowered his face down in order to do the best attempt to a kiss after their completed their session, "I feel better now." He spoke running his hand along her hip wondering what the could happen from this, "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked her staying inside of her.

she came just a moment before or at the same time he did then after he filled her womb with his warm seed she released a sigh "good..." she said 'and yes maybe we both needed this" she replied
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:59 am

Samuel thrusted deep into Aoi and grunted loudly as his hot seed began flooding her womb. The thickness of his juices clung to every crevase of her insides and warmed her to the core. Slowly he lowered his face down in order to do the best attempt to a kiss after their completed their session, "I feel better now." He spoke running his hand along her hip wondering what the could happen from this, "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked her staying inside of her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 am

Samuel could feel the tingling in his sack telling him that his end was near. His breathing deepened as the hard throbbing in his shaft could be felt inside of Aoi's walls, "Oh God. I'm almost there." He spoke holding himself back as much as he could so she could choose to let him release inside her or to have him pull out, "In or out?" He asked her keeping his thrusts rapid and heavy while he waited for the answer.

she groaned "dont care just cum samual " she said feeling her own climax climing tring to reach his
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:47 am

Samuel could feel the tingling in his sack telling him that his end was near. His breathing deepened as the hard throbbing in his shaft could be felt inside of Aoi's walls, "Oh God. I'm almost there." He spoke holding himself back as much as he could so she could choose to let him release inside her or to have him pull out, "In or out?" He asked her keeping his thrusts rapid and heavy while he waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:40 am

Aoi moaned  his quick thrusts  felt good and she soon opened up to him allowing him deeper into her the sex felt good and she dug into his shoulders as he took her making pleasured sounds soon begging him to not to stop  and to go faster or deeper as if she had needed this her entire life
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:13 am

Samuel slowly began sliding back and forth into Aoi's slick and tight womanhood. As it grew easier and easier to have his way with her his thrusts started becoming more quick and were driven as deep as her tight lips would let him. He had been craving this feeling for the last decade and now he finally had his chance.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am

when the pain passed aoi opened her eyes and looked to him whispering softly "i know" she moved her hips as her body ajusted her tight folds hugging his huge shaft a soft murr escaping her lips as he made his first move his sword going deeper into her tight sheath
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:35 am

Samuel felt the tearing feeling as he passed through her hymen and held that place so her body could adapt to the monstrous size that Aoi was now introduced to, "Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He spoke softly while remaining still. His breathing had deepened when he made his first move, a result of so much being held back to keep from hurting her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:29 am

Aoi closed her eyes and held him at his shoulders true his form was intimating but he soon discovered it was also her first time he found this out as he entered her his shaft breaking her hymen creating a sharp pain her hands tightened on his shoulders as she beared through the pain of losing her virginity
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am

Samuel took his time exploring Aoi's frame, the way she acted told him that she was afraid. Whether it was her first time or if he was just that intimidating was to determined later. Samuel's hand then pressed itself into the pillow at Aoi's head as he leaned in, "I'm going to start. I do not know if it will hurt, but I will be as careful as I can." He spoke before she could feel the erection slowly sliding inside of her while he advanced.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:01 am

Samuel followed Aoi to her room then to her bed where he saw her set herself down on the mattress. He slowly approached the young woman and climbed onto the bed himself. His body loomed over hers while one of his claw tipped hands along her hip as though getting a feel for each curve her body possessed, "Just this one time right?" He asked her seeing this as a fluke that would more than likely never happen again.

she reached up and caressed his mucled chest ten his sides giving a nod of acceptace to his words she shivered a little but his touch was gentle and eased her fears she had
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 am

Samuel followed Aoi to her room then to her bed where he saw her set herself down on the mattress. He slowly approached the young woman and climbed onto the bed himself. His body loomed over hers while one of his claw tipped hands along her hip as though getting a feel for each curve her body possessed, "Just this one time right?" He asked her seeing this as a fluke that would more than likely never happen again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 am

Samuel could hardly believe what was happening, just a day after meeting with this girl he was already getting completely naked in front of her. The way her eyes seemed to wander to his size made him wonder if she was active, "If you think it might help." He spoke moving up then slowly undoing her shirt first and slowly letting each article drop to the floor until she was like he was. Each of them now in the same spot, "Do you want to take this to your room?" He asked her feeling like he needed a form of relief after they had gone this far.
Aoi nodded silently true they known each other only a short time but it seemed longer on top of that they was both turned on otherwise they would have not lose their heads like this. she went to her room and still naked laid down on the bed
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Samuel could hardly believe what was happening, just a day after meeting with this girl he was already getting completely naked in front of her. The way her eyes seemed to wander to his size made him wonder if she was active, "If you think it might help." He spoke moving up then slowly undoing her shirt first and slowly letting each article drop to the floor until she was like he was. Each of them now in the same spot, "Do you want to take this to your room?" He asked her feeling like he needed a form of relief after they had gone this far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next