Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:04 am

Westwood kept his hands behind his back almost feeling the strong emotions seeming to radiate from the one next to him. Regardless of the way she made herself look, he could tell that she was a woman, "You here for the apartment? " He asked in a respectful manner waiting for the attendant to take him to the place in question. He gave off a strong presence about himself, the fact not helped by the fact he was easily two feet taller than her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:48 am

the woman waiting had just moved to the town and had made an apoint,ent to see this place she noticed him walk in and grumbled under her breath 'great just the last thing i needed today was compition for this place" course looking at her you would not think she was female being in a mans world made a woman do desperate things some sold their body or danced in nude bars but this one was dressed like a man as if to say she was one being in a mans world she knew men got good jobs so she dressed as a male to get better work and to get cheaper places to live she hoped to get this place cause if she didnt she would have to go to a shelter and that be hard now after her hair cut and all the changes she did to look like a male

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 10 Ookami-san_ep01_004
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:15 am

To him, he had spent a lifetime on that bus, the pungent odor had had to endure made many times worse by the now enhanced senses he had developed as this new creature. Now he was finally off that bus and took his first few steps out in the new world made possible since no one knew who he was any longer. To celebrate his emancipation from his former life he attempted to take a deep breath.

This was however a mistake and he began to cough, his lungs not used to the smog of the city. When he finished his fit he sighed and shook his head, "Now I question why I got off that bus." He spoke lightly to himself before hitting his chest to try and get the shock out of his lungs. He could tell it was going to be a rough start right from that moment.

With a sigh he dug into his pants that seemed too tight for him in this current form. He pulled out the wallet he had and checked the little cash in his wallet with a sigh, "This is going to be a hard start." He spoke once more to himself before going to the nearest place he could get a free news paper to get both a job from the classified section and try to find a cheap apartment. The apartment took priority and an appointment was made for only an hour or so after he made the call from a pay phone.

It was going to be a rocky first impression, but he had nothing more than a couple hundred for a down payment and the clothes on his person. His mind now focused on getting the apartment so he could at least have an address to put on his application for a job.

That was it, he showed up to the apartment a few minutes early in clothes that looked obviously too tight for his muscle structure and size, but that was all he had for the mean time. While waiting he found he wasn't the only one waiting either, "Ah crap." He spoke under his breath just waiting to hear what would have to be said.

(I'm on my phone for the moment, so no picture for now. This was about the best intro i could come up with for now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)   Series of Misfortune? (mature and private) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Series of Misfortune? (mature and private)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Present-
Jump to: